VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 9th, 2015 #301
Bobby Bandanza
The anti-Jew.

Default UK ministers reject call to ban ‘halal’ slaughter

Quote:
The British government said it had “no intention” to ban the religious slaughtering of animals despite a petition that has attracted more than 100.000 backers, UK’s Daily Mail reported Saturday.

Traditionally, for Muslims and Jews, slaughter practices involve animals having their throats slit and the blood drained because it is “humane.”
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News...-animals-.html

…but, of course they won't mention kosher slaughter because the Jew is automatically granted permission to do whatever they feel like.

"Whatcha gonna do when Trumpamania and the largest rats of Judea Jew wild on you?!" - Me

Old March 14th, 2015 #302
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
A major rift has developed between kosher licensing bodies in London after the Federation of Synagogues launched a new range of products.

The Federation, a union of Orthodox shuls, together with the United Synagogue and the Spanish and Portuguese Jews’ Congregation, comprises the London Board of Shechita.

Benjamin Mire, the Board’s president, said he was “shocked” after the Federation launched a new range of mehadrin (meat requiring a stricter degree of supervision), adding that it could cause confusion and imply that the quality of the hechsher is in some way sub-standard.

However, the Federation said it was simply catering for the needs of people not currently served by the Board, with legal adviser David Rosen adding: “British Jewry should embrace diversity.”
h ttp://w ww.jewishnews.co.uk/shechita-shock-rift-ensues-after-licensing-bodies-launch-new-products/http://www.jewishnews.co.uk/shechita-shock-rift-ensues-after-licensing-bodies-launch-new-products/

Old March 14th, 2015 #303
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:

UKIP leader Nigel Farage has pledged to safeguard shechita, just weeks after his party voted to outlaw the practice.

Last month UKIP’s national executive committee voted to outlaw slaughter without pre-stunning, despite previous statements of support for the practises of Jews and Muslims by senior party figures.

But speaking on LBC on Friday morning in response to the concerns of a Jewish UKIP supporter named Ariel Cohen, Farage said: “One of our MEPs who is a farmer, went to visit a Jewish slaughterhouse to see how it was conducted and he said he was highly impressed with how all of this works.

“I have said, and I don’t break my promises, that I would defend the Jewish community’s right to use the shechita method, and I will do so.”

He added: “What happened [at the recent vote] was that in a wider debate about animal welfare and animal issues at a national executive meeting of UKIP, there was a majority in that room that agreed we should go down the route of pre-stunning. Animal issues are very emotive. But you absolutely have my word that we are not going to be banning the traditional shechita method.”

Shneur Odze, the head of UKIP Friends of Israel and a candidate in last year’s European elections, told the Jewish News at the time he was “surprised and disappointed” by the national executive committee’s move.
ht tp://w ww.jewishnews.co.uk/nigel-farage-word-ukip-will-oppose-shechita/

Old March 14th, 2015 #304
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
ht tp://w ww.jewishnews.co.uk/nigel-farage-word-ukip-will-oppose-shechita/
Lol. That was predictable.

Seems like the nascent UKIPFOI is beginning to make its presence felt.

Question to Nigel: how is Schechita any better (actually it is far worse) than Halal meat?

It is a bit like the FGM farrago while MGM is 'acceptable' apparently.

Old March 14th, 2015 #305
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Radl View Post
Lol. That was predictable.
Yeah, I suspected it would come but the enusing MSM butthurt over the initial pledge to ban it hopefully made more people aware of the practice.

Yes, I'm trying to find a bright side.

Quote:
Seems like the nascent UKIPFOI is beginning to make its presence felt.
Its reason for existence is now valid.

Old March 14th, 2015 #306
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
Yeah, I suspected it would come but the enusing MSM butthurt over the initial pledge to ban it hopefully made more people aware of the practice.
True true and it raises a severe difficulty again for the Counter-Jihadis in that they can't really differentiate Schechita and Halal.

Quote:
Yes, I'm trying to find a bright side.
The bright side is that the UKIP membership voted to outlaw both, but Nige has just gone 'Oh I don't listen to the people who vote for me'. He's done a LibLabCon, but I still hope he kicks the living shit out of the three major twats and their parties (along with the Greens). I suspect that a UKIP/Green victory would shake up British politics and could allow a true nationalist alternative to grow and gain votes.

A bit like (an odd example I know) what has happened in Israel. Used to be a few big parties and now the radical right are surging there too (witness the rise of Jewish Home and Yisrael Beiteinu to the status of power-brokers along with long-term niche power-broker Shas), because the jews are fucked off with their politicians for not conquering the West Bank/Gaza fast enough.

Quote:
Its reason for existence is now valid.
Well I am guessing it is going to start getting invited to all the special 'Standing with Israel' clubs and functions now. After all Nige is busy giving the circumcised blowjobs apparently.

Old March 17th, 2015 #307
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Halal slaughter not something that you think would happen in Britain, says Nigel Farage

Animal rights activists are furious this week after it has been reported that thousands of animals are being bred, raised and then slaughtered for Halal meat. Unlike traditional British meat, which is bred, raised and then slaughtered for consumption at the dinner table, it has come to the attention of food inspectors that Muslims in the UK are purposefully paying for animals to be killed just to eat them.

The RSPCA are said to be furious that incredibly cute animals such as sheep and goats are being killed for their meat by Muslims as opposed to the regular Beef, Pork and Chicken which is eaten by much of the rest of the country.

The top Iman of the UK had this to say: ‘I don’t understand how Muslims killing animals for meat is any different to anybody else in the UK eating meat’ while the leader of UKIP, Nigel Farage has pointed out that ‘Its absolutely barbaric what they’re doing to those poor animals, raising them from tiny babies, feeding them to adult weight and then killing them for food, its just not something that you think would happen in Britain’.

Many of us will be tucking into our chicken nuggets tonight, thanking the powers that be that no poor chicken had to lose its life at the age of just 8 weeks for our dinner, while thousands of Halal fried chicken shops will be serving up countless dead chickens, without a thought for where their meat comes from.

So how does Halal slaughter differ from the methods in which animals are traditionally raised for food in the UK? In Halal slaughter, the animal has to be healthy and alive before its killed. A honed knife is used to cut open the animal’s throat, upon which it bleeds to death in front of its fellow animals. Whereas in traditional methods in the UK, the animal is hung up by its feet, stunned and has its jugular vein pierced with a sharp cutting implement just before it dies.

Ritual slaughter such as Halal, continues to grow in popularity in the UK, and more and more animals are killed to be consumed by Muslims. Locally produced, organically raised meat however, is becoming more popular with non-Muslims, which still requires the death of the animal to be produced, but is done by people with names like Paul and Thomas, as opposed to Halal slaughter, often done by men with names such as Mohammed, or Imran.

What can we do to combat against the killing of animals for food by Muslims? This author hasn’t got the answer yet, but I am going to consider my options over my shepherd’s pie tonight, contemplating whether killing innocent animals for food by Muslims is going to accelerate this country going to the slaughterhouse.

read full article at source: http://news.bfnn.co.uk/halal-slaught...-nigel-farage/

Old March 17th, 2015 #308
Bev
drinking tea

Sorry Nigel. If the report of what you said the other day is accurate, you've lost any right to complain about cruelty in animal slaughter.

Old March 17th, 2015 #309
Crusader777
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewsFeed View Post

Animal rights activists are furious this week after it has been reported that thousands of animals are being bred, raised and then slaughtered for Halal meat. Unlike traditional British meat, which is bred, raised and then slaughtered for consumption at the dinner table, it has come to the attention of food inspectors that Muslims in the UK are purposefully paying for animals to be killed just to eat them.

The RSPCA are said to be furious that incredibly cute animals such as sheep and goats are being killed for their meat by Muslims as opposed to the regular Beef, Pork and Chicken which is eaten by much of the rest of the country.

The top Iman of the UK had this to say: ‘I don’t understand how Muslims killing animals for meat is any different to anybody else in the UK eating meat’ while the leader of UKIP, Nigel Farage has pointed out that ‘Its absolutely barbaric what they’re doing to those poor animals, raising them from tiny babies, feeding them to adult weight and then killing them for food, its just not something that you think would happen in Britain’.

Many of us will be tucking into our chicken nuggets tonight, thanking the powers that be that no poor chicken had to lose its life at the age of just 8 weeks for our dinner, while thousands of Halal fried chicken shops will be serving up countless dead chickens, without a thought for where their meat comes from.

So how does Halal slaughter differ from the methods in which animals are traditionally raised for food in the UK? In Halal slaughter, the animal has to be healthy and alive before its killed. A honed knife is used to cut open the animal’s throat, upon which it bleeds to death in front of its fellow animals. Whereas in traditional methods in the UK, the animal is hung up by its feet, stunned and has its jugular vein pierced with a sharp cutting implement just before it dies.

Ritual slaughter such as Halal, continues to grow in popularity in the UK, and more and more animals are killed to be consumed by Muslims. Locally produced, organically raised meat however, is becoming more popular with non-Muslims, which still requires the death of the animal to be produced, but is done by people with names like Paul and Thomas, as opposed to Halal slaughter, often done by men with names such as Mohammed, or Imran.

What can we do to combat against the killing of animals for food by Muslims? This author hasn’t got the answer yet, but I am going to consider my options over my shepherd’s pie tonight, contemplating whether killing innocent animals for food by Muslims is going to accelerate this country going to the slaughterhouse.

read full article at source: http://news.bfnn.co.uk/halal-slaught...-nigel-farage/

This article is deigned to belittle the cruelty of Halal, by claiming if you eat meat you are a hypocrite to object.

How I despise the left and their Islamic appeasement. Animals should be killed by stunning before having their throats cut.

Inflicting unnecessary pain on an animal due due to your religious beliefs is not acceptable.

Old March 17th, 2015 #310
Bev
drinking tea

[rant: you've heard it all before so just keep moving]

Well, it's not just islamic appeasement. Kosher slaughter is just as cruel but it looks like we're going back to the old, hypocritical, pointless and failed method of just mentioning one and not the other.

I've had "hypocrite" slung at me because of eating meat. Quite aside from the obvious point that non-religious slaughtered animals are rendered pain free instantly, there's also the cost and the religious angle. Imagine that the christian church suddenly blagged that all eggs in Britain were henceforth christian and they managed to slap some sort of tax or extra cost on top for the trouble involved in blessing them. Would any other religion stand for paying this extra cost to something they dpn't believe in or are against? Would they hell. 'kin hell - if your kid goes to school in certain London boroughs they can't have pork or hot cross buns in their school dinners! But we do. We put up with it!

As an adult, I'm not forced to set foot in a church. I'm not forced to cough up into the collection plate. I AM forced to eat meat that has been slaughtered in a manner that is objectionable to me and has also been subject to some sort of chant that is not from my religion. This is aside from any costs incurred.

I cannot avoid this unless I stop eating meat or eat only pork. I can't buy leg beef. I can't be sure that any other cut of beef is not from a bodged kosher slaughter and been passed onto the market as normal beef. I see that various supermarkets have rushed to state that they do not sell halal or kosher beef - but leg beef and bodged kosher slaughters are NOT kosher and so are not labelled as such.

[/endrant]

Old March 17th, 2015 #311
Crusader777
Banned

Yes, but UKIP did say it covered all unstunned slaughter.

You mean called a hypocrite by animal rights types ? If so I would not worry, they are hardly rational people.

Some are so pc they say halal/Kosher and stunning is all the same

Like the moronic article above.

Just another example of White middle class "post colonial guilt" where brown people and Islam can do no wrong.

The SWP even claimed Muslims going to fight for ISIS were no different then those going to fight in the Spanish civil war.

Old March 17th, 2015 #312
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader777 View Post
Yes, but UKIP did say it covered all unstunned slaughter.
Now he's retracted it.

from post 301 in the religious slaughter thread:
Quote:
UKIP leader Nigel Farage has pledged to safeguard shechita, just weeks after his party voted to outlaw the practice.

Last month UKIP’s national executive committee voted to outlaw slaughter without pre-stunning, despite previous statements of support for the practises of Jews and Muslims by senior party figures.

But speaking on LBC on Friday morning in response to the concerns of a Jewish UKIP supporter named Ariel Cohen, Farage said: “One of our MEPs who is a farmer, went to visit a Jewish slaughterhouse to see how it was conducted and he said he was highly impressed with how all of this works.

“I have said, and I don’t break my promises, that I would defend the Jewish community’s right to use the shechita method, and I will do so.”

He added: “What happened [at the recent vote] was that in a wider debate about animal welfare and animal issues at a national executive meeting of UKIP, there was a majority in that room that agreed we should go down the route of pre-stunning. Animal issues are very emotive. But you absolutely have my word that we are not going to be banning the traditional shechita method.”

Shneur Odze, the head of UKIP Friends of Israel and a candidate in last year’s European elections, told the Jewish News at the time he was “surprised and disappointed” by the national executive committee’s move.
Quote:
You mean called a hypocrite by animal rights types ? If so I would not worry, they are hardly rational people.
No, by "nationalists", believe it or not.

Old March 17th, 2015 #313
Crusader777
Banned

Its inevitable, by their very nature UKIP will sell out.

This is why the state tolerates them.

Old March 17th, 2015 #314
andy

Quote:
Now he's retracted it.

from post 301 in the religious slaughter thread:

No, by "nationalists", believe it or not.
I have warned time and again about these nationalist blighters with their endorsement of system sectarian murder gangs in Ulster - support for gurkhas - support for arabs and all manner of crackpot policies. You must keep them at arms length and ignore their ravings

Chase them into the swamps

Old March 19th, 2015 #315
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Man arrested for "halal funds terrorism" stickers

Cavendish Press

Not racist: Liam Edwards put the stickers on food but said his actions weren't religiously aggravated

A man put stickers on food at Sainsbury's which said "Beware! Halal is barbaric and funds terrorism" - but has denied they were racist.

Liam Gary Edwards, 29, pleaded guilty to criminal damage today after the stickers were discovered at a store in Salford, Greater Manchester.

But he denied a more serious charge of racially or religiously aggravated criminal damage, the Manchester Evening News reported.

Prosecutors refused to accept his plea and he will face a trial over the more serious charge later this year.

The round red stickers, carrying the hashtag #BanHalal, were discovered on meat packages and equipment at the store in Ordsall on February 18.

@Bad_Sweary_Frog

Edwards, who lives nearby, was arrested and charged with the offences along with possession of cannabis. He admitted cannabis possession in court today.

Holly Holden, prosecuting, said Edwards admitted his actions fully but said he was protesting against halal slaughter.

The rules for halal, which means "permissable" in Arabic, are based on Islamic law.

Animals must be alive when they are slaughtered with a single cut to the neck.

Animal rights campaigners have claimed the practice, along with kosher slaughter, is cruel - especially in some slaughterhouses which do not stun animals first.

Ms Holden told Manchester and Salford Magistrates' Court: “The point about animal slaughter can be expressed in a different way without suggesting halal and terrorism is linked.”

But Mike Cahill, defending, said Edwards was protesting against halal slaughter and the reference to terrorism in the stickers referred neither to race nor religion.

District Judge James Hatton bailed Edwards on condition he does not go near the Sainsbury’s where the incident happened.

His trial at the magistrates’ court will begin on July 23.

read full article at source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...rorism-5358740

Old March 23rd, 2015 #316
Bobby Bandanza
The anti-Jew.

jewsign Shechita is safe with us say Tories, Labour, Lib Dems and Greens

Quote:
Representatives of all the main political parties except Ukip have expressed their opposition to a ban on shechita.

At a Board of Deputies hustings on Sunday, politicians from Labour, the Conservatives, the Liberal Democrats and the Green party told an audience of around 100 that the government must respect the right of religious slaughter.
http://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/13...ems-and-greens

"Whatcha gonna do when Trumpamania and the largest rats of Judea Jew wild on you?!" - Me

Old May 25th, 2015 #317
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:

ANIMALS born and reared in Europe are being slaughtered in Gaza in ways so horrific it would be illegal at home, a major investigation has shown.

Tens of thousands of cattle are having their throats slit - as though they were sacks of flour - while fully conscious, according to investigators. The animals then bleed to death slowly and in agony.

Observers from British charity Compassion in World Farming tracked cattle from Hungary, Romania and other Eastern European countries that were killed by “barbaric, inhumane and agonising” no-stun deaths.

The shocking discoveries were at Gazan slaughterhouses, where the killings happened "in utter chaos", using no-stun methods and in conditions that would be illegal in Europe.

The investigators filmed the terrified cattle being repeatedly stabbed in the throat while standing, without anaesthetic, taking several minutes to collapse and die. They also saw:

- large cattle slipping on blood-covered concrete floors trying to escape their killers
- inexpert slashing at animals' necks with short, blunt knives
- animals still alive and writhing for many minutes after their throats were cut
- blood being washed off still-breathing animals with hoses
- meat being contaminated with faeces

Pru Elliott, of British charity Compassion in World Farming (CiWF), said: “Animals are slaughtered amid blood, urine and faeces, and the meat is contaminated with dangerous bacteria. These conditions are a danger to food safety and people in Gaza will be eating dirty meat.

“It’s totally unacceptable for EU animals to be sent to such cruel deaths. It’s in breach of European law.”

The Eastern European cattle are sent by land and sea to Israel, where they are intended for slaughter, but are transported onwards to Palestinian territories.

Unofficial, unregulated and against rules
According to the campaigners, the trade is unofficial and unregulated because it is not recorded in official EU statistics, which means there is no protection in law for the animals.

Israeli records show that from January to October last year, 14,817 Romanian, 9,288 Hungarian and 3,512 Lithuanian animals were slaughtered in Gaza.

The trade is indirectly subsidised by European Union taxpayers because the Eastern European farmers receive billions of pounds in aid.

The investigators are now calling for a ban on all live exports from Europe.

Ms Elliott said the animals' treatment goes against both European rules, which requires regard to be paid to animal welfare, and against World Organisation for Animal Health rules. It would undoubtedly have caused extreme pain, fear and distress, she said.

The meat also poses a food-safety risk to humans, she added.

“The suffering endured by these animals is truly abhorrent. This trade must be replaced with a trade in meat to reduce animal suffering.

“The European Commission has admitted there’s nothing they can do to protect EU animals once they are outside the union, which poses the question ‘why are they allowing animals to be exported to countries where there is clear proof of immense suffering?’,” she said.

Halal chief: 'disgraceful'
Britain’s Halal Food Authority condemned the suffering. Saqib Mohammed, head of the authority, said: “The slaughter practices revealed by the footage are absolutely shocking, disgraceful and abhorrent. This method of killing is a sheer breach of welfare requirements of halal slaughter.”

The animals had been due to end their journeys in Israel. Instead, they were sent across the dangerous Kerem Shalom border crossing, where they were filmed in “filthy, barren” pens without bedding or veterinary checks before being taken to rudimentary abattoirs.

One campaigner said: "We believe the EU knows this is happening and is tacitly endorsing this, because it's doing nothing to stop the suffering of these sentient creatures."

The European Commission admitted it can neither prevent live exports to third countries nor carry out checks.

But a spokeswoman told The News Hub: "The commission takes the welfare of animals very seriously, including those which are exported outside the EU's borders." She added that it had organised a two-day workshop about animal slaughter for abattoir chiefs in areas including the Palestinian territories.

The trade in live animals for slaughter is not recorded in EU statistics because officially Israel does not trade with Hamas-controlled Gaza. But in reality, experts say, because of geography, each state needs the other for trade in all types of goods.

Cruelty 'widespread'
The findings add to a catalogue of evidence of abhorrent slaughter in Middle Eastern and North African countries, one campaigner said, with European animals killed in similar conditions causing immense suffering in Egypt, Libya, Lebanon and Syria. Previous investigations by animal-welfare organisations have shown treatment that takes no account of welfare is widespread beyond Europe.

Ms Elliott added: “I don’t believe any animal that dies in this slaughterhouse would ever be killed humanely - the set-up simply does not allow it.”

The Israeli embassy in London declined to comment.
ht tps://w ww.the-newshub.com/general/exclusive-eu-failing-to-prevent-animal-slaughter-horror-in-gaza

Is CIWF concerned about the similar films obtained by the likes of Peta right here in Britain?

Old July 25th, 2015 #319
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post British court hands supermarket anti Halal protestor a 4 week curfew banning him from being out between 9am and 7pm

Liam Gary Edwards covered meat packages in stickers denouncing halal

Liam Gary Edwards covered packs of the ritually slaughtered meat with red stickers bearing the slogan 'Beware! Halal is barbaric and funds terrorism #BanHalal".

The 29-year-old was arrested by police after being spotted carrying out his one-man protest on the store's CCTV cameras.

He has since branded Britain's legal system a "joke" and suggested his sentence was disproportionately harsh compared to Islamist hate preachers, who often go unpunished.

A court heard how he went into a Sainsbury's supermarket in Salford, Manchester, armed with a sheet of the stickers which he had bought on the internet.

Accompanied by his girlfriend and two young children, he then went up to the meat chiller and stuck nine stickers on packets of meat before leaving.

Later staff at the store became aware of the stickers on various packets of chicken breasts, thighs and a whole chicken worth £16.50 which could no longer be sold due to concerns for contamination.

Upon searching the hashtag term on Twitter, staff found images of the stickers on trollies and point of sale displays.

The stickers said that halal 'funds terrorism' Evans was handed a curfew after admitting the crime

Joke of a legal system

The van driver, who told magistrates he is an "animal lover", said he was driven to carry out the protest after watching a documentary about halal slaughter on TV.

He was handed a four-week curfew after admitting religiously aggravated criminal damage.

Speaking in court, he revealed: "I'm a big animal lover, be it for racial or other purposes I believe it is wrong to treat animals in that way."

The Manchester United fan later tweeted: "Joke of a legal system. Stand there saying death to Britain tho and it's all good, p*ss take."

Prosecutor Lisa Connor told magistrates in Manchester that Edwards had apologised to the officers who arrested him.

She said: “He accepted he had been in possession of the stickers and placed them on various items.

"He got involved in a Twitter conversation about halal and maintains that his whole motivation was his concern for the way in which halal meat is obtained and what happens in abattoirs.

"He maintained he wasn't motivated by any racial prejudice he just wanted to highlight the cruelty involved. He admitted he was sorry for his actions."

She added that he had never disputed the offence and accepted the prosecution's case. The court heard that he had no similar matters on his record.

Evans later branded the justice system a 'joke' Evans left the stickers in a Sainsbury's supermarket in Salford

Lee Hammond, defending, said that the father-of-two had been shocked after watching a documentary on how livestock were killed in halal slaughterhouses.

After researching halal on Twitter, he came across others who shared views of what they perceived to be "unfavourable methods", one of whom sent him the stickers.

Mr Hammond said: “Unfortunately the group he had fo

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/593...m-Liam-Edwards

Old August 16th, 2015 #320
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:

A controversial halal slaughterhouse in Thirsk that was secretly filmed allegedly mistreating lambs has gone into administration.

Bowood Farms hit the headlines when animals rights group Animal Aid released hidden camera footage allegedly showing animals being abused.

As a result, a Food Standards Agency (FSA) investigation was launched into the footage.

A statement released said the company had ceased trading and all the staff had been made redundant.

A spokesman for Leonard Curtis, an insolvency specialist, said: "K G Murphy, P Deyes and J M Titley of Leonard Curtis were appointed as joint administrators of Bowood Farms Limited t/a Bowood Yorkshire Lamb on 5th August 2015.

"Prior to our appointment, the company had ceased to trade and all employees have subsequently been made redundant.

"The Joint Administrators are actively seeking interested parties for the property and assets."

The footage apparently showed a worker hacking and sawing at animals' throats and a s heep being kicked in the face and head, lifted by their ears, fleeces or legs, and hurled into solid structures.

It also showed a worker standing on the neck of a conscious sheep and bouncing up and down and s taff erupting into laughter over a sheep bleeding to death with spectacles drawn around its eyes in green paint.

Andrew Tyler, from Animal Aid, said: "The lesson of Bowood, and the secret filming that Animal Aid has been undertaking since 2009, is that CCTV, with proper independent monitoring of footage, is an absolute priority for all UK slaughterhouses.

"The regulatory and political authorities have delayed for too long. The comprehensive evidence we have presented makes clear that cameras will have a significantly beneficial effect. There must be no further delay in requiring their mandatory installation."
ht tp://w ww.thestar.co.uk/news/regional/halal-slaughterhouse-at-centre-of-mistreatment-probe-goes-into-administration-1-7408535

Tags
halal, kosher, meat, shechita, slaughter

Thread