Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > The Personal Solution: Living White > Working
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 1st, 2011 #21
Craig Cobb
Banned

Justin asked, in post #16:
Quote:
Has anyone on here actually gone there yet and gotten hired?
Uh, I am 59 years old, Sir; 60 in Oct. Itz a regular Jeeboo level miracle I tell you. Jeeboo was the black sambo with big earrings who ran circles round the giant stack of pancakes. My fav childhood story. Tacitus wrote about the Little Black Sambo tale a hundred years later.

Old August 1st, 2011 #22
Maxfield Parrish
Banned

Williston, North Dakota:

Old August 1st, 2011 #23
Maxfield Parrish
Banned

Where you're headed:

Old August 1st, 2011 #24
Maxfield Parrish
Banned

Williston, North Dakota in late autumn:

Old August 1st, 2011 #25
Jay in DC

When you got nothin' but a tattoo of a swastika and a job at a gas station this seems like mana from heaven.

Let me give a counteroffer... Go to college, interact with niggers and kikes, get a job, push your agenda of eliminating affirmative action and welfare handouts, push racial pride for Eurpoeans.. oh wait. I mean WHITE POWER!

Old August 2nd, 2011 #26
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default News: There's a nice graphic in the original post...

Drill, Drill, Drill = Jobs, Jobs, Jobs = Investment, Investment, Investment = Energy Independence
Posted: 12 Jul 2011 11:58 AM PDT

BISMARCK, ND – "According to a new study from the Western Energy Alliance, North Dakota oil production could soon outpace imports from oil-rich nations like Russia, Iraq and Kuwait.

“The Bakken formation spanning North Dakota and Montana will lead oil production in the region, with an expected 685,000 barrels of oil and condensate a day by 2020 (see chart above),” the group states in a press release referring to a study done by EIS Solutions. “Combined with other western production, North Dakota will help lead the way in generating 1.3 million barrels of domestic oil production a day by the year 2020, which is more than the current amount of oil imported from Russia, Iraq and Kuwait combined.”

The study also indicates that investment in North Dakota due to oil production could increase to $58 billion annually by 2020 creating 16,000 more jobs in the state.

“These projections of increased investment in North Dakota energy is good news for our state’s economy and for American energy security,” said Ron Ness, President of the North Dakota Petroleum Council. “North Dakota’s oil producers are already responsible for a significant percentage of our domestic energy production, and continued growth of our industry means more jobs for North Dakotans, increased revenue for local and state governments, and less reliance on foreign energy sources.”

Standing in the way of this production and growth is federal policy which they describe as “significantly undermining these projections of growth, investment and expansion" the group argues."

Old August 2nd, 2011 #27
Craig Cobb
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay in DC View Post
When you got nothin' but a tattoo of a swastika and a job at a gas station this seems like mana from heaven.

Let me give a counteroffer... Go to college, interact with niggers and kikes, get a job, push your agenda of eliminating affirmative action and welfare handouts, push racial pride for Eurpoeans.. oh wait. I mean WHITE POWER!
Antimal enemy, all don't wish to get so jewed-

Visiting the Biggest Boom Town in U.S. Williston, ND June,2010.mp4

Living tough in Williston, ND

Old August 2nd, 2011 #28
Craig Cobb
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxfield Parrish View Post
Williston, North Dakota in late autumn:

If subhuman evolving nigs from Africa can invade Toronto, Montreal and Nordic nations, why can't Aryan WN's come to Williston for an immediate over a thousand dollars per week clear, anti deadly enemy Maxfield Parrish?

Old August 3rd, 2011 #29
Maxfield Parrish
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post
If subhuman evolving nigs from Africa can invade Toronto, Montreal and Nordic nations, why can't Aryan WN's come to Williston for an immediate over a thousand dollars per week clear, anti deadly enemy Maxfield Parrish?
You made a valid point when you say there's nothing stopping nigz from invading Williston and shuckin' and jivin' their way right into a job. Beanerz too. Doesn't mean whites shouldn't try, but there's just no escaping them wherever you go.

Those who plan on going up to Williston shouldn't plan on sleeping in a van or station wagon, though. As the photo below illustrates, Williston is subject to bone-cracking cold even as late as May, when this photo was taken. It was so bad it shut down all oil production in the region, according to the linked article. It's a matter of choice, but no one should go up there with the naive idea that Williston doesn't have polar-like winters.

Old August 3rd, 2011 #30
Maxfield Parrish
Banned

I'm not trying to corn your cob, Craig, but anybody who heads up to Williston had better come prepared. This photo was taken just a few months back, in May of 2011, in Williston. Having a 4 wheel drive vehicle looks like a necessity for anyone moving up there.

Old August 3rd, 2011 #31
Craig Cobb
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxfield Parrish View Post
I'm not trying to corn your cob, Craig, but anybody who heads up to Williston had better come prepared. This photo was taken just a few months back, in May of 2011, in Williston. Having a 4 wheel drive vehicle looks like a necessity for anyone moving up there.

Old August 4th, 2011 #32
Justin
Banned

Sorry if that post of mine sounded a little contradictory there, Craig, I just meant it to get as much info in as few words as necessary. I'd actually head there right now except I've not got a vehicle of any sort except a mountain bike for now, and I'd imagine that wouldn't help much in the winter there. If I can get something together to get even a cheap $400-ish car soon I'll head up there for a month or 3 to try it out. Otherwise, if anyone needs a roommate... Lol.

One other quick question I suppose I could just google but I'll ask here anyway is do the oil jobs go through the winter? I'd always thought they were more seasonal.

It does sound like a great opportunity though. I hate that I can't cash in (yet). Anyway, good luck to you, Craig.

Old August 4th, 2011 #33
Maxfield Parrish
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
I'd actually head there right now except I've not got a vehicle of any sort except a mountain bike for now, and I'd imagine that wouldn't help much in the winter there.
Don't say never until you give it a try!

Old August 4th, 2011 #34
Justin
Banned

Lol, what the hell kind of name is "MOOTS"?

Old August 4th, 2011 #35
Craig Cobb
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Sorry if that post of mine sounded a little contradictory there, Craig, I just meant it to get as much info in as few words as necessary. I'd actually head there right now except I've not got a vehicle of any sort except a mountain bike for now, and I'd imagine that wouldn't help much in the winter there. If I can get something together to get even a cheap $400-ish car soon I'll head up there for a month or 3 to try it out. Otherwise, if anyone needs a roommate... Lol.

One other quick question I suppose I could just google but I'll ask here anyway is do the oil jobs go through the winter? I'd always thought they were more seasonal.

It does sound like a great opportunity though. I hate that I can't cash in (yet). Anyway, good luck to you, Craig.
Yes, the oil jobs go through the winter, though work is slowed. If you come here and earn even $800 a week, there are 7 to 11 weeks before winter hits--$5,600 to $8,800. You can then buy mobile shelter from out of state where the depression is. Four wheel drive Dodge or Ford pickups with a camper are the best, I think.

Old August 5th, 2011 #36
Rounder

Sounds damn good, Craig. Thanks for putting the word out.

I've told lots of local fellows about it, and several are highly interested.

Old August 5th, 2011 #37
Bernie

This sounds like a real adventure for young and fit White males. Here in Australia we have a similar boom going on in our remote north west. The Broome area is looking like it will become the, 'next Dubai' due to the enormous amount of LPG (liquid petroleum gas) discovered there.

Unlike N Dakota, the weather up there is bloody HOT, so hot you can barely stand it. But there's serious money to be made and you can get a cold beer or three in the evening. Like in your frozen north, there's a labor shortage in almost all Australian mining areas. In most of the remote ares workers are on what is called FIFO contracts: (Short for 'fly in fly out') so if you reside in Perth WA you work three weeks on and one week off, and you are flown home 2000 thousand miles for free.

Accommodation is also a problem with workers living in 'Dongas', prefabricated small shipping container sized boxes, but with TV, air-conditioning and shower and toilet. Remember
never to walk about barefoot at nights, almost all our wildlife is nocturnal (asleep in daytime) and we have snakes and spiders here that make yours look like kiddies playthings.

To give some idea of how serious this is, our States are reporting difficulty in recruiting and keeping Police as the coppers have discovered they can earn four times their salary in these Godforsaken remote areas and are resigning in droves.

Maybe some of you guys (and gals) might do some research and ask Australia for a Visa and do some work here for a year or two. Last time I looked our dollar was $1.09 in your money and there a plenty of ordinary workers making way over a $100K. Australians like (white) Americans, you'll be treated like Kings.

Trust me.

But do some research first, start by googling; 'Jobs in remote Australian mining towns'. If I were doing it I'd also try some of the recruitment agencies who get paid a commission for finding employees, but don't part with any money up front.

Good luck, whatever you do and remember, 'The hardest part of any journey is always the FIRST STEP'

Old August 10th, 2011 #38
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Worth the read: An introduction to a Pacific Northwest migration survival strategy...

What Will Work, Part Ten

"... The Pacific Northwest is not without its problems. But, nearly all the problems here are much more acute elsewhere, such as the influx of Hispanics, as well as those who openly defy Mother Nature with their “orientations” that they demand others accept. Again, these issues are, overall, much less present in the Homeland than outside of it. The only problem we have to a greater degree is dysfunctional Movement people. These are the narcissistic, drama-queen, tattooed, beer-swilling loudmouths who continually bray about “White Pride” yet are mentally and spiritually incapable of performing the one and only task that really matters in the long run — marrying well and raising strong White families. Fortunately these folks are mostly concentrated in the Idaho Panhandle. Unfortunately, they have managed to alienate many of the good White people from Coeur d’Alene to Bonners Ferry. A few have spilled over into the Kalispell, Montana area, estranging many good Whites in the Flathead Valley as well with their obnoxious behavior. Good Whites have no more use for these individuals than do the Jews. No, let me correct myself — the Jews have a lot of use for these people; just one of them does more harm to our folk than three dedicated Jewish activists could ever hope to accomplish... "

Old August 10th, 2011 #39
Erich Bailey

Default My trip to Williston

I made the trip out to Williston and it has been one of my better moves.
I thought I would chime in on how I made it happen.
My brother went up before me and found a job as a roustabout for a company that had employee housing. He called around for about a week asking companies if they offered employee housing. He made a list of the places that said yes then he jumped on the Am Track and took the ride out there.
He stayed with the church we used to belong to (Mormons) and they put him up for about a week and gave him a van to drive around town looking for jobs.
Within one week he was hired and had a place to live. Then I made the trip out by car and was hired at the same company the day I walked in making 18.50 an hour. Williston is a nice town and as long as you can nail down a place to live jobs are everywhere. The hours can be very long sometimes so I liked to use 5 hour energy drinks. After one of these you feel focused and ready for the day and without sugar there is no slump later after the sugar wears off. If you are going to make your move you should do it now while it is summer time because winter is hell there due to almost no trees and high winds. So you have a while, you could tent it up outside until you can get into a real house or mobile home with a company that offers that. That jobsnd.com site is really good and there is a staffing agency called sos staffing. Buy the best gear you can for the job you are hired on for you will thank yourself later when you are standing out in the sun with a camelbak water holder and the other guys are dieing of thirst. Or Muck boots which keep your feet dry instead of just wearing normal work boots and your feet are soaked to the bone and your skin is rubbing off. The wind blows like hell so buy some dust goggles. If anyone has anything they want to ask me feel free to write.This is one of the only places a man can still earn a damn good living for the work he does.

Old August 12th, 2011 #40
M_Lentini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post
Justin asked, in post #16:

Uh, I am 59 years old, Sir; 60 in Oct. Itz a regular Jeeboo level miracle I tell you. Jeeboo was the black sambo with big earrings who ran circles round the giant stack of pancakes. My fav childhood story. Tacitus wrote about the Little Black Sambo tale a hundred years later.

Craig,

"Outis" here. At the moment I happen to be waiting for a train to Cut Bank, MT, where I have some farm work to do, but this is a far better prospect and I will likely make the journey to ND in the near future. Fuck all these twats who kakk on a black-golden opportunity like this; such bubbles are what made this failing empire an empire. And whining about Mexicans! Tough. Try having a cerveza or two with them, they're not nearly the worst guys to work with. This appears to be a solid opportunity and I don't know what others here are doing, but I've nothing great going on and need $18.50 / hr to achieve my life plans.

I'll be the one in the pup tent. If anyone else here decides to do this, take Bailey's gear recommendation for gospel truth: you will need the camelbak, Wellies and goggles. You'll look like a desert astronaut but you will be better off than the rest. Also invest in a top of the range down coat from Cabela's or the like. Bear Grylls' clothing line has one for $95 and is rated to some inhuman temperature. Ugh, I fucking hate cold weather.

I advise everyone who senses a spark of interest in their gut to nurse that into a little flame, for this will be one of those rushes you will read about at the Economist or wherever years from now, when it's all been picked clean, and kick yourself for not making the leap.

It's easy to make glib comments. Fact is we're not all tenured eggheads like the literati at OccidentalObserver. Many of us are those "permanently out of the workforce" who still have to find a means to survive. I'm tired of all the elite posturing of well-to-do WNs. Yea, we're the underclass, so while the Most High Arbiters of Racial Hygiene are busy figuring out into which hole they'd like us to crawl to not further pollute their good bourgeois graces, real out of work white dudes ought to pick up and take a chance like our "ancestors" — you know, the hard-bitten proles Jack London wrote about after he went mining in the Klondike — not the "inventors and discoverers of this & that".

Tags
craig cobb, dickinson, jobsnd, jobsnd.com, white nationalism, williston

Thread