Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 22nd, 2015 #1
littlefieldjohn

Default Emmy Awards Draws Worst Ratings Ever With Its Awful Talmudic Jew Filth

Quote:
Some good news here. The Emmy Awards drew its worst ratings ever after including all sorts of awful Talmudic Jew filth in the broadcast. The show was hosted by the unfunny Jew Adam Samberg and felt like a celebration of Jewish degeneracy more than anything else.

In his opening monologue, Samberg called Donald Trump a “racist” and made stupid remarks about Kim Davis. Even though the below article blurb blames the low ratings on a National Football League game, I would argue that people are tiring of the Jewish garbage that keeps getting broadcast on television.

http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/prim...wn-1201598562/
Sunday’s telecast of the “67th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards” has drawn the show’s smallest audience on record — 11.9 million viewers — according to preliminary national estimates from Nielsen that are adjusted for time zone differences. It was down nearly 4 million viewers from last year’s show on NBC (15.6 million), which aired on a Monday in late August and didn’t have to face an NFL game.
http://www.infostormer.com/emmy-awar...dic-jew-filth/

Old September 22nd, 2015 #2
Ray Allan

The kwan TV audience has spoken: jew-run niggerball over jew filth on the Emmys.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 22nd, 2015 #3
White Winger

for +

Or White Guilt Traitors as well

Not getting great ratings anymore

Old September 22nd, 2015 #4
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

It's not that they're nominating jew filth, that's nothing new. It's that they're giving almost all the awards to programs shown on premium cable and pay services. I counted just four broadcast programs among the winners. HBO totally dominates all broadcasters combined. How many people pay for HBO, Netflix and Amazon Prime? That's the upper limit on how many viewers are going to care about the Emmys.

To save the show they need to split broadcast and subscription programming into two sets of awards so the free crap from the old broadcast networks can start winning again. It's impossible for broadcast shows to compete with Game of Thrones when HBO spends eight million dollars per episode.

Old September 22nd, 2015 #5
Sean Gruber

The Emmys aren't about gaining popular approval, they're about upholding an artistic and moral high ground (I know, I know). Emmys will never go to wrestling programs or "Ancient Astronauts."

The entertainment biz is propaganda. Yes, prolefeed supports the low end. But the high end is "ubiquitous boutique." Largely subsidized, though I can't prove it. The jews that be want loxism and Samberg and sister-rapin' GOT and (switching to the Academy) "Precious" to set the standard, the upper bound on art and thought in the culture. They're a control--constraining everyone down to the VOD'er with a Rebel who sees no future in not out-queering Transparent or out-Django'ing Quentin.

It's very important to propagandists to hold a high ground so, again, you'll never see those awards going to the low-class genuine (?) trash, but only to the high-class trash produced by the propagandists. They don't want or need large audiences for their awards shows; people's staying away from these in droves, in hopeless disgust or numb contempt, is as telling a proof of their effectiveness as the reverse is.

(A few people simply like the glitz of an awards show, but the loxism is ruining the glitz more and more.)

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; September 24th, 2015 at 01:21 PM.

Old September 23rd, 2015 #6
Sam Emerson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
The Emmys aren't about gaining popular approval, they're about upholding an artistic and moral high ground (I know, I know). Emmys will never go to wrestling programs or "Ancient Astronauts."

The entertainment biz is propaganda.
If you don't think the jews worry about the falling audience for their award programs you don't understand propaganda.

They do not want to reach the point where "Emmy award winning series" stops selling more complete box sets (or itunes downloads) because kids have never heard of the Emmys.

Old September 24th, 2015 #7
Ray Allan

It seems like there is one of these stupid awards shows on every week. The jews sure love patting each other on the back for all the filth and garbage they produce.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 24th, 2015 #8
N.B. Forrest

I read that the 3 shits who mocked Trump on there were Samberg, Amy Schumer & Julia Louis-Dreyfus: all kikes.

The audience for kike "entertainment" awards extravaganzas like the Emmys, Oscars, Golden Globes & Tonys are wimmin & faggots. They serve to show what the fake hipster elite says is cool or uncool: jews, niggers, shit-eaters - super cool; White men, straights, cultural conservatives - uncool racist, anti-semitic pigs.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old September 24th, 2015 #9
Sean Gruber

How popular was Pravda in the USSR? Everyone read it--they had no choice.

We have a choice: swallow the crud that the official culture puts out, or make our own (talk to ourselves).

Kwans and everyone, really, looks up to power and tries to imitate/please it. They don't see any viable future outside of doing that. The high ground is a formidable stronghold, regardless of ratings ups and downs of awards shows. Jews should worry that the Tony Awards, for example, tank every year?

Jews won't sweat until Linder buys one of the cable channels.

Less talk, more action

Old September 24th, 2015 #10
littlefieldjohn

People who don't know about it should read up on the smear campaign launched by jews against goyimTed Turner when he tried to buy what was at that time one of the 3 major television networks.

Old September 24th, 2015 #11
Sam Emerson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
Jews won't sweat until Linder buys one of the cable channels.
Gamergate proved that jews are worried about losing mindshare right now. Japanese video games are full of implicit traditionalist ideas. Role playing games like Warhammer 40K are openly fascistic, and that originates in England of all places.

If broadcasters lose their dominant position and viewers get used to paying for streaming content online (HBO just started allowing internet only subscriptions) we're just a cryptocurrency payment system away from White media companies making billions from the White entertainment Whites crave.

In terms of underserved markets Whites far exceed Christians, and the Christian market was enough to make Mel Gibson a billion dollars for The Passion of the Christ. Think what a true White action hero could bring in.

Old September 24th, 2015 #12
bedford

If I was tested on what current TV shows are popular I would get an F
because I basically don't watch TV except for the occasional newscast.
i can barely watch the local TV news in Atlanta because it is so pro negro.
I know that the show Modern Family has won several emmys because my
sister watches it. Apparently Ed O'Neill from Married with Children is in it
and it has gays. Yawn?

Old September 25th, 2015 #13
Sam Emerson

All told, cumulative viewership during “Premiere Week”, as it’s called, is down 8% compared to the same period a year-ago. More worrisome for TV networks is that viewership from the highly sought-after 18-24 demographic is down 20% year over year, with male viewership within that demographic falling by 24%.

Old September 25th, 2015 #14
Susan

Default Take Out the Garbage in your own life

I'll reiterate here again: the best decision I ever made when I bought my house 12 years ago was not to get cable. I was trying to cut down on expenses then and little did I know that it would actually end up doing me a world of good. Without cable, I could barely get maybe one network tv--NBC--and PBS.

When the change from analog to digital occurred a few years ago, I worried that I would miss even the few programs I watched on tv. At the time I watched a few of the old British comedies on Saturday night (I'm such a party gal!) and really nothing else. I kept my big old analog tvs and never bought any of the new flat screen tvs. Well, over time, I realized that not watching tv was actually a good thing and no loss whatsoever.

I watch my movies and listen to the radio when I can stand it--mainly for breaking news, traffic, and weather. I listen to my music and I work in my garden and sleep and that pretty much takes up my time. I go to Goodwill several times a week for great clothes and collectibles and occasionally go antiquing. I read some, and I really can't imagine spending a minute of my precious time left on this earth watching kike garbage. And, of course, I take care of my animals which actually takes up a lot of time.

People who sit for hours in front of the tv are either fat, lazy, stupid, or unimaginative. In the case of old people or disabled people, there are DVDs of the good old tv shows or good old movies to watch. I found several DVDs of the first 2 seasons of Moonlighting which I always liked. It started to get weird in Season 3 so no loss that it wasn't at Goodwill where I found the other two.

You do NOT have to waste your life watching garbage written, produced, and starred in by creatures who despise you.

Ray you are absolutely right about kikes patting themselves on the back and giving each other awards for their garbage. I read the Sunday New York Times mainly for laughs just to see what those ridiculous New York jews consider to be art, literature, music, theater, fashion, etc. We have allowed these creatures to have far too much influence on our lives in the past hundred years.

When I started thinking one day not long ago about all the horrible movies and books that the jews told us were so great, especially in the sixties and seventies, I actually got physically ill. I think somewhere on this website I said that Alice Hoffman, the author, wrote some good books. I recently went back and reread most of her books and I realized that this jew despises White men. Somehow, I didn't catch it the first time around, but with a second reading and closer scrutiny, I realized that she really does hate White men and women.

I read a lot of Anne Tyler down through the years, but I went back and reread some of her books and realized that while she writes of families, most of her White male characters are very weak, ineffective, and indecisive. In real life, Tyler's now deceased husband was either raghead or dothead. Ahhh...

Our people need to learn how to think critically again. Many of us seem to have lost that ability.

Sorry this is so long...

Thread