VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 30th, 2010 #1
Bev
drinking tea

Default #1 Anjem Choudary and associates

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-web-rant.html

Quote:
HATE preacher Anjem Choudary is ranting in public for the first time since his rabble-rousing organisation was banned.

A recording of him has been posted on YouTube and his own website. The ten-minute tape includes the sound of an explosion at the start and finish.

He is filmed standing in front of a black al-Qaeda style flag and urges Britons not to vote at the General Election.

Choudary says: "People who put a cross by Labour or Conservative or Liberal, is a direct contradiction to the aqeeda (belief) of a Muslim."

The fanatic, who gets £25,000 in state benefits, flew 8,000 miles to Indonesia this month to promote a book by fellow hate preacher Omar Bakri.

During his visit he told a meeting that Islamic teaching justified the bombing of Western targets in Muslim countries.

Choudary's Islam4UK was banned in January after threats to stage a demo in Wootton Bassett, Wilts, where Britain's military dead are returned.

Old March 30th, 2010 #2
James Hawthorne

Choudray needs to be sent back to the bogwalla he came from.

VNN Media

Old March 31st, 2010 #3
fyc
fine young casuals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorne View Post
Choudray needs to be sent back to the bogwalla he came from.
and every single last relation of his.

Old August 1st, 2010 #4
Charlie-Horse
Elusive Pimpernel

Default Anjem choudhary does an enoch powell 'rivers of blood' speech

ANJEM CHOUDHARY DOES AN ENOCH POWELL 'RIVERS OF BLOOD' SPEECH

Quote:
TOP Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson’s burka outburst could see “rivers of blood” on Britain’s streets.

The TV loudmouth caused outrage by claiming Muslim women wear G-strings under their burkas on last Sunday’s show.

And hate preacher Anjem Choudary warned Islamic fanatics will “go to war” to protect the honour of their women.

He declared: “Clarkson may think he was funny or was telling a joke when he said these things.

“But this is not funny to everyone. And by making fun or disrespecting the burka and Muslim women he has deeply offended many people.

“It is a grave offence to disrespect a Muslim woman. People have gone to war to protect the honour of Muslim women. And they will go to war again.

“Clarkson has stirred a hornets’ nest among young Islamic fundamentalists. He has fanned the flames of their cause.

I believe that one day Britain, and indeed every part of the world, will be governed by and under the authority of the Muslims implementing Islamic Law.

“And it will happen. It may come peacefully. But it may come through a holy war that will see rivers of blood on the streets. Clarkson has brought this day closer.”

Choudary’s warning echoes the words of right-wing MP Enoch Powell, who made his “rivers of blood” speech in 1968.

The Tory politician stunned the country when he warned that uncapped immigration would see mass unrest and blood spilled on the streets.

Clarkson, 50, confessed he gets distracted by women in burkas when driving, because he recently discovered what undies they wear.

He claimed a woman in a burka “fell head over heels” in front of his taxi in London’s Piccadilly and revealed her “red G-string and stockings”.

British-born Choudary, 42, said Clarkson could be in danger unless he says sorry.

He said: “Clarkson’s comments may not have been directly against Islam but he has upset many people – and actions have consequences.

“He has angered many young believers of Islam and he may face repercussions.

“There are a growing number of young Islamic fundamentalists in this country and many are ready to cause violence to protect Islam.

“I would urge Clarkson to make a full and public apology to those he has mistakenly offended.

Otherwise his safety could be at risk.”

Old August 1st, 2010 #5
iron90

I guess Chowberry doesn't like the fact that muslim women disgrace themselves which is why so many of them have to get "virginity restoration" on th NHS.

Old August 1st, 2010 #6
fyc
fine young casuals

i wish these fucking scumbags would hurry up and start.

Old August 1st, 2010 #7
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Default Lesson for the White man

Anjem Choudary warned Islamic fanatics will “go to war” to protect the honour of their women.

But this is not funny to everyone. And by making fun or disrespecting the burka and Muslim women he has deeply offended many people.

It is a grave offence to disrespect a Muslim woman. People have gone to war to protect the honour of Muslim women. And they will go to war again.

This is how real men react when their women are disrespected. I hope the Muslim men shut the loud mouth of Jeremy Clarkson forever.

Votary of the Occident
Coomar

Last edited by Vijay Coomar; August 1st, 2010 at 07:29 AM. Reason: typo

Old August 1st, 2010 #8
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Oh the irony...

Besides as far as I know in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan there is quite the brisk sex shop trade for 'conservative/Islamist' couples as apparently 'modesty' in Islam does not extend to the bedroom.

I must own that when I've been in Britain: I've seen burka-clad muzzie women in Anne Summers. I always wondered about that till I read a revealing piece on the Beeb about 'conservative' Islam's rather liberal attitudes in the bedroom and then proceeded to read a few books on the subject a year or two back.

Besides I like Clarkson: he's bloody hilarious much like Jimmy Carr and Al Murray.

Old August 1st, 2010 #9
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Default Praise be to Allah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Radl View Post
Oh the irony...

Besides as far as I know in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan there is quite the brisk sex shop trade for 'conservative/Islamist' couples as apparently 'modesty' in Islam does not extend to the bedroom.

I must own that when I've been in Britain: I've seen burka-clad muzzie women in Anne Summers. I always wondered about that till I read a revealing piece on the Beeb about 'conservative' Islam's rather liberal attitudes in the bedroom and then proceeded to read a few books on the subject a year or two back.

Besides I like Clarkson: he's bloody hilarious much like Jimmy Carr and Al Murray.
Who cares what they do in their bedrooms. The undeniable fact is that the Muslim women racemix the least if they racemix at all. That is a good thing. Even if some of these women are whores so what? Atleast they are not whoring themselves outside their clan or race.

I respect Islam more than Hinduism. America with all it's money and might has not been able to defeat Al Qaeda and Taliban. Compared to America's advanced technological weapons their weapons are stone-ageish. But the Muslims have one thing no one else has- FAITH. Unshakeable, unassailable faith in Allah. Islam will save us from corruption and debauchery. I'm talking about the Talibani brand of Islam, not the Dubai brand which is as corrupt and degenerate as Christianity.

Old August 1st, 2010 #10
Charlie-Horse
Elusive Pimpernel

Quote:
Clarkson, 50, confessed he gets distracted by women in burkas when driving, because he recently discovered what undies they wear.

He claimed a woman in a burka “fell head over heels” in front of his taxi in London’s Piccadilly and revealed her “red G-string and stockings”.
I am quite partial to black suspenders stockings and basque myself, teamed up with crotchless edible panties. (on women not myself)

Old August 1st, 2010 #11
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by VijayCoomar View Post
Who cares what they do in their bedrooms.
Most people with an interest in Islam and Islamism I should think given the attitudes that it espouses towards women is a key stone that people throw at it. Besides if one wishes to understand ones enemy then one should as much as one possibly can.

Quote:
The undeniable fact is that the Muslim women racemix the least if they racemix at all.
'Muslim' isn't a racial group: it is a religion. The fact is that Muslims do race mix (and have historically as any good history of Islam and/or Muslim societies would tell you): females included and they do so and have done so on a fairly regular basis as Islam teaches that race is irrelevant (or rather it did after the Arab supremacy in Islam was removed early on).

You are confusing the fact that Islam does not tend to tolerate 'inter-faith' unions, while some other faiths do or have begun to do so fairly recently with race.

See for example the following thread: http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ships-in-Islam

Another example: http://muslimmatters.org/2007/04/06/...ial-marriages/

I quote:

Quote:
Obviously interracial marriages are not for everyone, not everyone desires one (most probably don’t), and not everyone is cut out for one. With that said, it is encouraging to see a rising trend in these marriages. We are after all, one ummah. Our cultures do enrichen our ummah, but they cannot come before our religion. To see more couples, and mixed-race children is a very apparent way of breaking down some barriers and stereotypes that exist within our societies. It exposes Muslims of one culture more intimately to those from another, and in the end I feel it increases the bonds of brotherhood and sisterhood.
Quote:
That is a good thing.
Why should I care that Muslims don't supposedly tend to race mix?

What does it matter to me?

Quote:
Even if some of these women are whores so what? Atleast they are not whoring themselves outside their clan or race.
Ehrm they are. Why do you think negro students in say Yemeni Madrassas tend to come back with Arab wives? I've also seen plenty of otherwise European converts to Islam with Arab husbands/wives etc. It is hardly uncommon.

Quote:
I respect Islam more than Hinduism.
Your opinion matters why? Relevance?

Quote:
America with all it's money and might has not been able to defeat Al Qaeda and Taliban.
Actually it has defeated Al Qaeda and did so fairly quickly (what's left is largely a disorganised network of different groups who use the name 'Al Qaeda' as a PR gimmick). The Taliban it could defeat fairly quickly if the shackles were taken off its military. People tend to forget that the US government actually puts a lot of shackles on its military power and doesn't let the military just go somewhere and clean out the pest hole and worry about the whining later. If it were me I'd just let them ethnically cleanse the whole of Afghanistan: it'd be a nice little colony.

Quote:
Compared to America's advanced technological weapons their weapons are stone-ageish.
Not really according that newish Wikileak of documents: the Taliban had access to some pretty advanced technology (e.g. portable anti-air missiles), which isn't wholly surprising given the vast arms trade and numerous states; such as Russia, who don't particularly care who they are selling to.

Besides guerrillas are notoriously hard to fight and their tendency to use 'basic' weaponry in general is often off-set by a superior knowledge of terrain and a sympathetic civilian population into which they can melt. You see the same thing on Pakistan's north-west frontier where the Pakistani army uses about the same level of technology as the Taliban but has exactly the same problems the shackled US military has in fighting these same guerrillas.

Read 'Che' Guevara's 'Guerrilla Warfare': it is a bit basic, but it is generally helpful if you don't read much on this general subject.

Quote:
But the Muslims have one thing no one else has- FAITH. Unshakeable, unassailable faith in Allah. Islam will save us from corruption and debauchery.
Oh let me guess: you are a supposedly rag-head?

Quote:
I'm talking about the Talibani brand of Islam, not the Dubai brand which is as corrupt and degenerate as Christianity.
Then why are you not out fighting with the Mujahideen against the supposed 'American infidel'? Or is it perhaps much more comfortable; it is certainly less dangerous, to sit at your computer screen and be a whirling dervish on the internet?

Besides did you not just commit a grave heresy? You just directly implied that you are Allah and can personally distinguish what is and what is not the true Islamic faith.

Last edited by Karl Radl; August 1st, 2010 at 01:27 PM.

Old August 1st, 2010 #12
Amon

Quote:
Anjem Choudary warned Islamic fanatics will “go to war” to protect the honour of their women.

But this is not funny to everyone. And by making fun or disrespecting the burka and Muslim women he has deeply offended many people.

It is a grave offence to disrespect a Muslim woman. People have gone to war to protect the honour of Muslim women. And they will go to war again.

This is how real men react when their women are disrespected. I hope the Muslim men shut the loud mouth of Jeremy Clarkson forever.

Votary of the Occident
Coomar
What would you know about 'real men'. All they have done is make more hot air type threats

Old August 1st, 2010 #13
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Karl, of all the women in the world, it's the Muslim women who racemix the least. Nobody can deny this fact.

Old August 1st, 2010 #14
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amon View Post
What would you know about 'real men'. All they have done is make more hot air type threats
Atleast they make hot air type threats.

Old August 2nd, 2010 #15
fyc
fine young casuals

Quote:
Who cares what they do in their bedrooms. The undeniable fact is that the Muslim women racemix the least if they racemix at all. That is a good thing. Even if some of these women are whores so what? Atleast they are not whoring themselves outside their clan or race.

I respect Islam more than Hinduism. America with all it's money and might has not been able to defeat Al Qaeda and Taliban. Compared to America's advanced technological weapons their weapons are stone-ageish. But the Muslims have one thing no one else has- FAITH. Unshakeable, unassailable faith in Allah. Islam will save us from corruption and debauchery. I'm talking about the Talibani brand of Islam, not the Dubai brand which is as corrupt and degenerate as Christianity.
a member of the native population in this country has the right to say whatever he likes, no matter if it offends ANY IMMIGRANT. none of these people complaining about it will be that offended to fuck off back home where there arent any frrebies for them.

Old August 2nd, 2010 #16
Reinhard

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyc View Post
i wish these fucking scumbags would hurry up and start.

Echo those sentiments wholeheartedly.

Old December 19th, 2010 #17
Bev
drinking tea

Default Anjem Choudary doesn't like Christmas

Quote:
HATE-FILLED preacher Anjem Choudary is holding an anti-Christmas protest on Britain’s busiest shopping street.

The nut is heading to London’s Oxford Street on Christmas Eve to try to convert a million “lost souls”.

The ranting cleric will lead disciples in a protest against the “promiscuity and materialism” of Christmas on a day when more than a million shoppers will in the world’s most famous shopping district.

And the Muslim rabble rouser hopes his actions will boost his evil plan to fly the “Black Flag of Sharia” over yet another British institution.

Last night Choudary, 43, said: “Christmas is the complete anathema to Islam. Drunkenness, promiscuity and materialism are just a few of the issues we want to tackle.

“For us these are the ‘Evils of Christmas’. That’s why we are going to hold our latest roadshow in Oxford Street and Regent Street in the heartland of London’s best-known shopping district.

“Abortion, unwanted children, domestic violence and even blasphemy. It all happens at Christmas.

“We will be setting out stalls and marquees. We hope to have a presence of at least 200 Muslims.

“Hopefully around a million people will pass through this area. We will speak to as many of them as possible about the issues concerned.”

He added: “We will be distributing material about Islam. We hope, at a time when the country is in recession and the Government is frittering away money on foreign policy, people will see that Islam offers an alternative to the consumerism of this time of year.

“Islam does away with the need for drugs and alcohol and all the other evils that are synonymous with Christmas.”

Last year Choudary sparked outrage when he proposed a protest march through the repatriation town of Wootton Bassett. The demo was called off after a public outcry.
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view...Violent-night/

Yeah. I can see them letting this go ahead.

Old December 19th, 2010 #18
Hollywood Nazi
Banned

Brilliant. What this 'extremist' says is the truth. Christmas is a goy-fest, fuelled by booze, drugs, materialism and abortions in the new year. And who promotes it?

Last edited by Hollywood Nazi; December 20th, 2010 at 06:19 AM. Reason: typo

Old December 19th, 2010 #19
James Hawthorne

I'm sorry but the world of mad multiculturalism is not best served by the words of Anjem Choudary. Why allow his hateful words to be spread among the mainly Christian people of the United Kingdom.

Always ask why -

VNN Media

Old December 20th, 2010 #20
Armstrong
Banned

What's the next news story? Anjem Choudary and 200 Muslims get turned upside down??

Tags
#1, andy choudary, anjem choudary, jim dowson, mac, muslims ag crusades, paul golding, sharia project

Thread