Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 9th, 2017 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default Is Rock music another tool by the NWO to poison us ?

First of all , I'm not one of those fundamentalist Christian guys exclaiming "Rock 'n Roll is the devil's music" but in recent times I've come across more and more proof that rock music really could be another musical tool by the NWO to poison us ..

I have to admit that most of these claims come from ( mostly ) fundamentalist Christian sources though but to me all that matters is the fact if there is a connection ..

The first video is from a man called John Todd who was a high-ranking NWO member himself who gives a bit of insight into the music industry ...

The second is by a guy calling himself 19justinbrown88 who has collected some remarkable quotes mostly by rock musicians ..

There is also a documentation around called "They Sold Their Souls For Rock 'N Roll" but I'm sure many here have already heard of that ..

So , what could be the message of all this ?

Did / does the NWO have a hand in rock music ?

It should also be noted that back in the 1950s Rock 'n Roll had a terrible reputation among the older generation at that time and that it was only over the following decades that it became acceptable ....

Btw , that is not to say that the NWO doesn't also have a hand in Hip Hop , Techno , Pop etc ..

But the focus of this thread should be if there is a connection between the NWO and Rock ..

Old September 9th, 2017 #2
Robbie Key

Check this out:

http://centerforaninformedamerica.com/laurelcanyon/

The 'counterculture' of the 60's sure had a lot strange connections.

Old September 9th, 2017 #3
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

I don't know if it were planned or accidental, but...the hippie rock of the mid-60s and later was a result of the rock and roll of the 50s. That is, the most horrible sounds ever to infect humanity.

The Everly Brothers, Buddy Holly, Chuck Berry, Elvis Presley, Little Richard, and Jerry Lee Lewis, and so on. Gods...this was horrible shit. The worst of Country and Western (horrible in its own right,) and nigger wailing. I was a kid when this filth started infecting the radio and that's when I started listening to pure classical.

Then the mid 60s came and the music changed. It was interesting and much of it was truly pretty. More, the lyrics were not stuck in "my baby done left me...my little boy calls another man daddy...a little more C&W, but similar.) The lyrics of the psychedelic music 60s were weird and fascinating, interesting, thoughtful. But mostly, just damned beautiful.

Were jews involved, were some twisted types involved? Sure, name anything in which they are not involved. But was it a planned destruction of culture...no! It was a needed replacement of the whinny, nasty, stupid, horrible music that preceded it in the 50s.

Mike

Old September 9th, 2017 #4
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
The 'counterculture' of the 60's sure had a lot strange connections.
Yes , whenever there is a conflict bewteen the youth and the elder generation of that time , the NWO seems to be behind it ..

Rock started out in the 1950s as Negro music and was received accordingly ..

Like I said , it had such a bad reputation among the elder generation at that time ..

Back in the 50s there was a whole subculture devoted to it , or 'youth-culture' , called the Rock 'n Rollers .. That culture mostly promoted Negro-loving and rebelliousness among the youth ..

After the so-called 'Aryanisation' of rock with acts such as Elvis and the Beatles the rock music 'youth-culture' became even more destructive ....

The Hippie movement was a whole counter-culture , dare I say a revolution , practically questioning ALL values of that pervious generation .. And make no mistake about it , these ideas were transported via the music ..

Over the years then , rock music always grew tougher and louder ..

Another destructive subculture was the 'Grunge' culture of the early 90s ..

That culture pretty much promoted psychotic behaviour , cheap clothing among the youth , laziness , drug abuse etc ..

The more I think about it the more it becomes obvious to me that the NWO must have had a hand in all that ..

Old September 12th, 2017 #5
Xodessa14x

This is another pet peeve of mine. This movements refusal to think outside the box and this hard headness of being out of the loop. The simple fact is white power music is the single best recruiting tool we have. I guarantee everyone here has by influenced by Ian Stuart one way or another. We should be pushing white power music hard,not complaining how it is music of the nwo. A young kid is more willing to listen to Global Infected or Absurd, then some out of touch old guy in a suit. With that said, we need to take advantage of the video game industry and movie industry. Start making our own games and movies.

Old September 13th, 2017 #6
Fico

I think that is rock music wild danger music what we can conpare with rap. For example rock says "sex,drugs and rock'n roll" what mean that in early teen years kids who listen that can have early sex,consume drugs. Compare this with classical music who is strictly white. It is health minded music,sex is not on first place in clever white person nor they promote it and their life is not "rock and roll" where rock mean metaphorically destruction. Music have big influence in life of people and she can force people to moving and act like their music teach them. It is not tool of NWO because white fighters who using strenght zhan brain love such and harder music for example Vikings consume drugs,alcohol however I agree that it is danger where do you not have white elite who can stop promoting such plebeian culture. When white mean listen aggresive music,he act like a nigger or like monkey in his moving. Compare this with dances of classical music where white alpha-males full of their energy expended on sex of their wife and for advance society so he can after that be relaxed with classical music. Today you have many skinhead groups,long haired rock guys or gunny hipster hair but what about look of white elite who live in towns who have coat,not too short hair,hat,shoes,fine chin and mustache ? They have christian view and did not implement eugenic in society what were wrong for them.

Last edited by Fico; September 13th, 2017 at 10:22 AM.

Old September 13th, 2017 #7
Xodessa14x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
I think that is rock music wild danger music what we can conpare with rap. For example rock says "sex,drugs and rock'n roll" what mean that in early teen years kids who listen that can have early sex,consume drugs. Compare this with classical music who is strictly white. It is health minded music,sex is not on first place in clever white person nor they promote it and their life is not "rock and roll" where rock mean metaphorically destruction. Music have big influence in life of people and she can force people to moving and act like their music teach them. It is not tool of NWO because white fighters who using strenght zhan brain love such and harder music for example Vikings consume drugs,alcohol however I agree that it is danger where do you not have white elite who can stop promoting such plebeian culture. When white mean listen aggresive music,he act like a nigger or like monkey in his moving. Compare this with dances of classical music where white alpha-males full of their energy expended on sex of their wife and for advance society so he can after that be relaxed with classical music. Today you have many skinhead groups,long haired rock guys or gunny hipster hair but what about look of white elite who live in towns who have coat,not too short hair,hat,shoes,fine chin and mustache ? They have christian view and did not implement eugenic in society what were wrong for them.
Fico you are silly.

Old May 1st, 2018 #8
ColdFire
Banned

The fact that there are jews involved in the promotion of rock and I might add have been for a whole time I think is hard to miss . . . .

Look at the names . . . .

Brian Epstein - jewish manager ( Beatles )

Bob Dylan ( Alan Zimmerman ) - rock music guru

David Geffen - jewish record boss ( Geffen Records which were the premier force behind the promotion of Nirvana )

Slash ( Saul Hudson ) - one of the leading rock musicians in the world , guitarist of Guns 'n Roses who had a lot of guest appearances . . .

Steven Tyler - lead singer of Aerosmith and one of the leading rock artists in the world ( father of Liv Tyler )

Rick Rubin - jewish promoter

Btw , haven't heard this confirmed yet but there are rumours that Elvis was a jew too ( http://www.debbieschlussel.com/15015...ng-was-jewish/ )

One poster here said that people of our race who listen to aggressive music tend to behave like groids . . . .

TBH, I've been to some rock concerts in my youth and must say that morality is often a miss there. .

You more often than not think you are faced with a bunch of savages. .

( since another poster here made the assumption that some music makes our youth behave like groids I had to think of that. Ironic since , according to some experts , voodoo drums and rock music drums are connected . . )

Old May 1st, 2018 #9
Skinhead Zack

Hi,

I am a big fan of Rock Against Communism. as well as mainstream rock music.

Many of these mainstream bands are signed to Jewish record labels and are leftists themselves. but they are still mostly White and so are their fanbases.
Yes, some are Yids like you said above.

Don't forget about the bands like KISS, Anthrax, Kittie, etc..
These bands are predominantly Jewish and openly lefties.
I tend to avoid these bands. not only because they are Jewish but also make horrible music.

Besides, I think that it is OK to listen to rock /metal, as long as they are not all-out Commie shit like Rage Against The Machine, or cross-dressing queers like the Black Veil Brides.

It is part of our culture, for good or bad.

Satanism may be Jewish in origin (Anton LaVey) but many White heavy metal bands use it only for shock value.. without any political intent.

NSBM / Black Metal is Satanic but it is the music of choice by many of us, including myself.

While some might have been actual part of the Satanic NWO/Illuminati, I'm sure there'd been many closet racists in the rock/metal scene as well.

Here are some obscure songs about the Illuminati/NWO by my favorite bands:

Lyrics:

Quote:

"Overt Enemy"

[Music & Lyrics: Hanneman]

I breach your life
Indoctrinate
Police your thoughts
Ask why I hate
I lose control
When I see your face
Abusing power
I infiltrate
Continue lies
Then masturbate
I walk the line
I'll do no time
I hate your church
I'll burn your state
A bleeding heart
A seal of fate
There is no crime
Within my mind
I'll sell your life and preach your death
A wicked plan born of contempt
Bleeding my ideology through pain

[Lead: Hanneman]

Audacious plans
I calculate
A new world view
I'll re-instate
Don't cross my path
Or I'll see you burn
You'll meet your end
Find death alone
No grave to mark
The seds you've sown
You've pushed too far
My secrets I defend
I'll sell your life and preach your death
A wicked plan born of contempt
Bleeding my ideology through pain

[Lead: Hanneman]

Demonize what is feared profane architect
Skull and bones through the mind
Barbaric thoughts of old
Celebrate all unknown
At last the dead await
The die is cast for the meek
Inherit endless dead time
Smell the victims are near
consume the catalyst
Hunting masses for game
implanting septic thoughts
Reaping terror through words while
armed behind your back
Pseudo leaders betray
enslaving all of mankind
Cast out the Demi God
Dethrone the demagogue
Cast out the church God
I command your life
And I don't care
Let bullets rain
From everywhere
No suicide
Will save you from yourself

The Illuminati is also called "Skull and Bones"..

Mainstream rock / metal may be part of the NWO agenda just like pop and rap.
But it is still White, though degenerate and Satanic in general.
Some of them are still worth listening to I believe.

Old May 1st, 2018 #10
keifer

Niggers didn't invent a goddamn thing.
Nigger music is them copying White music.
A power chord in rock is simply one stringed instrument doing the work of otherwise fifty piece stringed symphony. What I am talking about here is that rock music theory is the same as classic theory. Rock is reduced simplified version of classic theory. It is the music of peasants and pagans. Getting the sense of blues and sorrow is the same music theory in rock as classic or country. These are styles or subsets of the same main core developed in classical. A b-flat is the same in the rock, country or classical. Whites invented rock. It is our music theory, our instruments, it is our opra and narratives and themes that niggers stole from us.

Old May 1st, 2018 #11
keifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by keifer View Post
Niggers didn't invent a goddamn thing.
Nigger music is them copying White music.
A power chord in rock is simply one stringed instrument doing the work of otherwise fifty piece stringed symphony. What I am talking about here is that rock music theory is the same as classic theory. Rock is reduced simplified version of classic theory. It is the music of peasants and pagans. Getting the sense of blues and sorrow is the same music theory in rock as classic or country. These are styles or subsets of the same main core developed in classical. A b-flat is the same in the rock, country or classical. Whites invented rock. It is our music theory, our instruments, it is our opra and narratives and themes that niggers stole from us.
When making the point that rock is peasant music I should have mentioned BlueGrass. A fiddle, guitar, playing classical music concepts in a "poverty" style representation.

Old May 1st, 2018 #12
keifer

Classical music is a written language.
Rock also can be written out.
As far as I know, niggers never had a written language.
They are musically illiterate.

Thread