VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 2nd, 2018 #21
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolph Dilloway View Post
Get married in this day and age?

Just in the past two weeks,

White coworker, 52, going through a divorce. Wife stole everything and he is now sleeping from couch to couch. The latest is the wife took his pickup truck and sold it for scrap. Police says its a civil matter.

Get married?

You have got to be kidding.
But if it was the other way around and the wife said he took the truck and sold it the blue niggers would be all over him.

Old February 2nd, 2018 #22
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of the road View Post
Yes, their religion is questionable but they get married around 18 and start having kids; like normal people used to do. They don't partake in drugs or sleep with 50 partners by the age of 25. They clearly don't believe in divorce as Anna stayed with Josh.

White trash is what you see in Wal-Marx - The drug addicted obese slut with her brown half-breed cub in the shopping cart.
Any one of those Duggar boys, including the dad, would die shielding jews if they were called to do so. I even saw a picture of a few of them wearing IDF T-shirts.

The Duggars didn't quite cuck out as much as the Robertsons (Cuck Dynasty) did by adopting non-Whites, but they're cucked nonetheless. All the Duggars did was produce offspring who'd fight for the enemy, when called. More golems for the jews. And that's why I called them traitors.

What I'd like to see more of is quality White families. I'm talking about more than just having a ton of kids, while believing in whatever nutty nonsense.

I got a second cousin, and I was very impressed with her family. Upper middle class Whites living in the biggest house in the neighborhood, only 2 kids, but they were raised well. Their young boy, 11, built his own computer with leftover parts. He showed me the inside of it, and he even did a really good job on the cable management. He seems to be really savvy for his age on a lot of stuff. He understands how electricity and electronics work. He even showed me a little electrical board he was playing around with and showed me functional logic gates. He also builds, and works on his own RC vehicles.

None of them go to church. They're agnostic. And don't put an emphasis on church or religion at all. They even had the courage to not lie to their kids about "santa". They don't say 'grace' before they eat, even though both of their kids had great table manners. There is a lot of traditional "Whiteness" in how they run their family, without any of the Semitic nonsense. They're not liberals.

Numbers are good, quality is better.

Last edited by Crowe; February 2nd, 2018 at 04:00 PM.

Old February 2nd, 2018 #23
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Nothing wrong with citing courts being tools for a female supremacy of sorts to a degree.

However, the 'they is only good for fucking' is responded to best by this song.

Nuclear family, nigger edition.

"Tried to fuck mah homie?

Fuck that bitch!

Can't make no macaroni?

Fuck that bitch!"

This be the new kultcha (culture).

Old February 2nd, 2018 #24
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Any one of those Duggar boys, including the dad, would die shielding jews if they were called to do so. I even saw a picture of a few of them wearing IDF T-shirts.

The Duggars didn't quite cuck out as much as the Robertsons (Cuck Dynasty) did by adopting non-Whites, but they're cucked nonetheless. All the Duggars did was produce offspring who'd fight for the enemy, when called. More golems for the jews. And that's why I called them traitors.

What I'd like to see more of is quality White families. I'm talking about more than just having a ton of kids, while believing in whatever nutty nonsense.

I got a second cousin, and I was very impressed with her family. Upper middle class Whites living in the biggest house in the neighborhood, only 2 kids, but they were raised well. Their young boy, 11, built his own computer with leftover parts. He showed me the inside of it, and he even did a really good job on the cable management. He seems to be really savvy for his age on a lot of stuff.

None of them go to church. They're agnostic. And don't put an emphasis on church or religion at all. They even had the courage to not lie to their kids about "santa". They don't say 'grace' before they eat, even though both of their kids had great table manners. There is a lot of traditional "Whiteness" in how they run their family, without any of the Semitic nonsense. They're not liberals.

Numbers are good, quality is better.
Yes, the evangelicals and fanatical set used to be the fringe, yet people were mannerly and intelligent.

That was because the country was Whiter, not more religious. And media had not been used to create a culture of stoopid degenerate trashiness as it has now.

Manners and intelligence are part of White Western enlightenment.

Religion or lack there-of don't create that. It affects that only in so much as the person is a biologically good quality person to begin with.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; February 2nd, 2018 at 04:02 PM. Reason: double negatives, an sheit.

Old February 2nd, 2018 #25
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Yes, the evangelicals and fanatical set used to be the fringe, yet people were mannerly and intelligent.

That was because the country was Whiter, not more religious. And media had not been used to create a culture of stoopid degenerate trashiness as it has now.
Well, letting the church raise your kids is just a regurgitation of what the electric jew is teaching them. Buy-bull school? Sunday School? Youth church activities? All of it just reiterates the electric jew. Anyone who doesn't go to church is just lowering their exposure to 1 less jewish machination. Not going to church is as pro-White as turning off the TV.

Old February 2nd, 2018 #26
Ray Allan

Hey Crowe, you didn't have a bad idea here:

Quote:
Here is a suggestion for the single guys out there. There are kwan's mercs out on longterm deployments who leave their wives back at home for long periods of time. Anyone who likes fighting for ZOG better than the pussy they're leaving at home doesn't deserve their wife. That's fair game as far as I'm concerned.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 2nd, 2018 #27
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Yeah, ZOGbots who leave their wives at home can go to hell. A lot of them are probably cheating with their tranny squad mates, anyway.

Old February 2nd, 2018 #28
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolph Dilloway View Post
Get married?

You have got to be kidding.
Then why don't you just throw in the towel and give up, because that is what you are doing.

Old February 3rd, 2018 #29
Longbaugh

Quote:

I agree, but do you expect that to happen soon?
No, I sure don't. What's your point?

Quote:

If you do, then go ahead and wait until we have patriarchy again before getting married.
Oh, that's cute: you think that I, and any other guy who stumbles onto your words, can be reverse psychologied by someone I don't know on the interwebs into throwing myself on the sacrificial altar.

Not

gonna

happen.

Quote:

But I don't want the White race to go extinct while we are waiting for that to happen.

Fine, then... Good for you. Are you married, now? How many kids have you sired?

Old February 3rd, 2018 #30
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Be sure and poke holes in the condom before you put it on. Tell her you're being 'safe' by using a condom. lol. Let them pay for the rearing of your kids.

Old February 3rd, 2018 #31
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
Be sure and poke holes in the condom before you put it on. Tell her you're being 'safe' by using a condom. lol. Let them pay for the rearing of your kids.
Promiscuity and pokin' holes in the condom put the man at risk for disease.

#FriendsDontLetFriendsHaveWillyNillySex

Old February 3rd, 2018 #32
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
No, I sure don't. What's your point?

Oh, that's cute: you think that I, and any other guy who stumbles onto your words, can be reverse psychologied by someone I don't know on the interwebs into throwing myself on the sacrificial altar.

Not

gonna

happen.

Fine, then... Good for you. Are you married, now? How many kids have you sired?
If White men go on a marriage strike, then there are going to be no more White people in the future, unless the strike is very brief. This is a website promoting White survival. If you are interested in White survival, then you don't publicly proclaim that you are pursuing a choice that, if followed, would lead to White extinction.

Cowardice is failing to act in the face of danger when such failure could reasonably lead to the destruction of your people. Marriage is dangerous for White men today, but failing to pursue it could lead to the destruction of our people. So your actions fit the definition of cowardice.

Yes, I'm married, but I'm not going to give out any personal details on a public website.

Old February 4th, 2018 #33
Longbaugh

Quote:

If White men go on a marriage strike, then there are going to be no more White people in the future, unless the strike is very brief.
If white men don't go on a marriage strike then spoiled, self indulgent, borderline or worse, white women will continue to ruin the lives of good men.

Take a look around at the quality of young, white people we have, today. You want more of that shit just to have more white people?

The kind of white men we might admire are not in charge of anything, anymore. The kind of white women who are worth all the trouble of marriage aren't around, anymore--at least none who would interest me, or any guy I personally know.

These bitches don't want a man; they want a walking annuity with a sack full of cum so they can breed their own retirement plan, which is what children are to women, and they'll settle for the annuity, as they can always go fuck a Chad for his deposit, and let the husband go the entire rest of his life thinking the little bastards are his.

You want a man to do that? Work his entire life, devote all of his resources, expend all of his energy throughout his adult life, providing for some ungrateful adulteress and a kid or kids who aren't even his? What about his legacy? His right to live on through his progeny?

You want a man to create white babies just because white babies, only to lose them in a divorce, along with almost everything for which he's striven, his health, his livelihood, increasingly his very rights and freedom, just to have those babies reared by a single mother into the liberal, degenerate, pussies and freaks I see around me everyday?

Or suffer for decades under some horrid shrew of a wife who knows she's got him by the balls, and will divorce rape him in a heartbeat if he steps out of line?

Quote:

This is a website promoting White survival. If you are interested in White survival, then you don't publicly proclaim that you are pursuing a choice that, if followed, would lead to White extinction.

I want my people to thrive and prosper, but only if they are the right sort of people. If all white people end up being nigger lovers, feminists, druggies, alcoholics, bible thumpers, commies, queers, imbeciles, weaklings, patriotards, pierced wierdos, tatted up freaks, fat slobs, and other, assorted scum--and I'd wager that a sizeable majority of us are, already--then, no, I don't care if we survive as a race, because our race will have lost all meaning.

And, no, I'm not putting my neck in the noose by getting married and having children unless the odds are greatly in my favour and there's something big in it for me. Right now, the way the system operates, there isn't.

Quote:

Cowardice is failing to act in the face of danger when such failure could reasonably lead to the destruction of your people. Marriage is dangerous for White men today, but failing to pursue it could lead to the destruction of our people. So your actions fit the definition of
cowardice.
I am acting. I'm declining to engage a numerically and materially superior enemy in a pitched battle

You've never been to war, have you?

Charging headlong into incoming fire, unarmed and unarmoured, when such an action provides no strategic benefit, isn't courageous; it's suicidal, and it's stupid.

You don't play chess, either, do you?

M.G.T.O.W. isn't the problem when it comes to marriage and kids; crazy bitches are the problem when it comes to marriage and kids. You want men to shoulder the burden of wives and family life? Well, then, fix the actual problem.

M.G.T.O.W. is working. Holy shit, it might be the only thing that actually is working and, even if it doesn't, at least the man who's gone M.G.T.O.W. will not, at the end of it all, have squandered his life in pursuit of somebody else's happiness while spending those years miserable.

Bitches be crazy, and those crazy bitches are scared. The marriageable man pool is drying up, and they know it. Heck, even the boyfriend pool is evaporating, slowly, but it is happening.

There is no way to reform the system because the system was designed to do exactly what it's doing, now: degenerate, then disintegrate into a great, big nothing. You can't stop it with democracy, because that's what got us into this whole mess in the first place, so numbers for the sake of numbers don't really matter that much, as you seem to think. You can't stop it with pep rallys at monuments because, well, look how that turns out.

The war between the sexes in the West has been won, and women won it. There's no point in fighting on; men will just be falling on swords for no good reason. The only logical thing to do, now, is retreat from the battlefield, regroup, and seek higher ground, then watch and wait for the next war, and it's almost here.

If you want me to marry, again, and procreate, and advocate that other men do likewise, then it has to be my way and on my terms. Anything less won't work.

Plain and simple: marriage is shit. Even when it's good, it's still shit--it's the exact opposite of sex. It's shit, and it's a trap, and it's the worst job I've ever had, and I used to have a job where I spent twelve to 14 hours a day, in 120 degree, African heat, taped up inside of two Tyvek moonsuits, wearing a full face, closed circuit respirator, stacking dead bodies onto a pyre as high as I am tall, dousing them with kerosene, and lighting them on fire.

That was still better than marriage.

How about you go lecture the single ladies, who want to trap a walking annuity, on the finer points of not being a ho and a cunt? You want white men to marry white women, then inveigle, force, or otherwise cajole white women into permanently transforming themselves into something worth the sacrifice, but you won't, will you, you morally dishonest pussy?

Quote:

Yes, I'm married, but I'm not going to give out any personal details on a public website.

Fuck you, you little coward, you did just that by saying that you're married, and fuck you, I think that you're lying, and fuck you, if you had kids then you'd just say that you did or, fuck you, you'd just say if you didn't.

If you really are married, you haven't been for very long, otherwise you would've figured out that marriage is a shit deal for men and wouldn't be advocating in favour of it, unless you're one of those beta cucks who still believes in magic or doesn't want to suffer alone.

Plenty of other people on here have said whether or not they have kids. Scheisse, I've arguing for days with some Christard in another thread who actually bragged about being a failure as a parent and a step-parent.

The first rule in life, like in boxing, is to protect yourself at all times.

If there was ever such a thing as a Man Chip, yours should be revoked.

Cuck.

Old February 4th, 2018 #34
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

This thread is plumb awful.

The only men truly at risk of harm are Polish immigrants.

...Or a 'brutha' who is 'too nice' to the point where it cannot be tolerated.

So nice it was 'scary nice'.

#SavetheBlindNegroes

#PolishRemoval

Old February 4th, 2018 #35
George Witzgall

Perhaps it's best for the race if the MGTOWs don't raise families.

Old February 4th, 2018 #36
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
If white men don't go on a marriage strike then spoiled, self indulgent, borderline or worse, white women will continue to ruin the lives of good men.

Take a look around at the quality of young, white people we have, today. You want more of that shit just to have more white people?

The kind of white men we might admire are not in charge of anything, anymore. The kind of white women who are worth all the trouble of marriage aren't around, anymore--at least none who would interest me, or any guy I personally know.

These bitches don't want a man; they want a walking annuity with a sack full of cum so they can breed their own retirement plan, which is what children are to women, and they'll settle for the annuity, as they can always go fuck a Chad for his deposit, and let the husband go the entire rest of his life thinking the little bastards are his.

You want a man to do that? Work his entire life, devote all of his resources, expend all of his energy throughout his adult life, providing for some ungrateful adulteress and a kid or kids who aren't even his? What about his legacy? His right to live on through his progeny?

You want a man to create white babies just because white babies, only to lose them in a divorce, along with almost everything for which he's striven, his health, his livelihood, increasingly his very rights and freedom, just to have those babies reared by a single mother into the liberal, degenerate, pussies and freaks I see around me everyday?

Or suffer for decades under some horrid shrew of a wife who knows she's got him by the balls, and will divorce rape him in a heartbeat if he steps out of line?

I want my people to thrive and prosper, but only if they are the right sort of people. If all white people end up being nigger lovers, feminists, druggies, alcoholics, bible thumpers, commies, queers, imbeciles, weaklings, patriotards, pierced wierdos, tatted up freaks, fat slobs, and other, assorted scum--and I'd wager that a sizeable majority of us are, already--then, no, I don't care if we survive as a race, because our race will have lost all meaning.

And, no, I'm not putting my neck in the noose by getting married and having children unless the odds are greatly in my favour and there's something big in it for me. Right now, the way the system operates, there isn't.

I am acting. I'm declining to engage a numerically and materially superior enemy in a pitched battle

You've never been to war, have you?

Charging headlong into incoming fire, unarmed and unarmoured, when such an action provides no strategic benefit, isn't courageous; it's suicidal, and it's stupid.

You don't play chess, either, do you?

M.G.T.O.W. isn't the problem when it comes to marriage and kids; crazy bitches are the problem when it comes to marriage and kids. You want men to shoulder the burden of wives and family life? Well, then, fix the actual problem.

M.G.T.O.W. is working. Holy shit, it might be the only thing that actually is working and, even if it doesn't, at least the man who's gone M.G.T.O.W. will not, at the end of it all, have squandered his life in pursuit of somebody else's happiness while spending those years miserable.

Bitches be crazy, and those crazy bitches are scared. The marriageable man pool is drying up, and they know it. Heck, even the boyfriend pool is evaporating, slowly, but it is happening.

There is no way to reform the system because the system was designed to do exactly what it's doing, now: degenerate, then disintegrate into a great, big nothing. You can't stop it with democracy, because that's what got us into this whole mess in the first place, so numbers for the sake of numbers don't really matter that much, as you seem to think. You can't stop it with pep rallys at monuments because, well, look how that turns out.

The war between the sexes in the West has been won, and women won it. There's no point in fighting on; men will just be falling on swords for no good reason. The only logical thing to do, now, is retreat from the battlefield, regroup, and seek higher ground, then watch and wait for the next war, and it's almost here.

If you want me to marry, again, and procreate, and advocate that other men do likewise, then it has to be my way and on my terms. Anything less won't work.

Plain and simple: marriage is shit. Even when it's good, it's still shit--it's the exact opposite of sex. It's shit, and it's a trap, and it's the worst job I've ever had, and I used to have a job where I spent twelve to 14 hours a day, in 120 degree, African heat, taped up inside of two Tyvek moonsuits, wearing a full face, closed circuit respirator, stacking dead bodies onto a pyre as high as I am tall, dousing them with kerosene, and lighting them on fire.

That was still better than marriage.

How about you go lecture the single ladies, who want to trap a walking annuity, on the finer points of not being a ho and a cunt? You want white men to marry white women, then inveigle, force, or otherwise cajole white women into permanently transforming themselves into something worth the sacrifice, but you won't, will you, you morally dishonest pussy?

Fuck you, you little coward, you did just that by saying that you're married, and fuck you, I think that you're lying, and fuck you, if you had kids then you'd just say that you did or, fuck you, you'd just say if you didn't.

If you really are married, you haven't been for very long, otherwise you would've figured out that marriage is a shit deal for men and wouldn't be advocating in favour of it, unless you're one of those beta cucks who still believes in magic or doesn't want to suffer alone.

Plenty of other people on here have said whether or not they have kids. Scheisse, I've arguing for days with some Christard in another thread who actually bragged about being a failure as a parent and a step-parent.

The first rule in life, like in boxing, is to protect yourself at all times.

If there was ever such a thing as a Man Chip, yours should be revoked.

Cuck.
Let me just ask you a question: If White men should not get married, then what is your strategy for the continuation of the race? Would it be better if men simply had casual sex and left the raising of children up to the women? I know that marriage is a trap in todays world, and I'm certainly open to other strategies and options. If you're opposed to marriage in general, you have to have some other strategy for the continuation of the race.

If you were to say that you were going to be very careful in choosing whom you marry, then I would have no problem with that. Or if you were to say that you had some other arrangement, say a contract or something, to produce children, I would have no problem with that. I am not asking for any personal details of your life; I just don't think that publicly renouncing marriage is a responsible thing to do unless you can provide some sort of alternative.

You write, "The only logical thing to do, now, is retreat from the battlefield, regroup, and seek higher ground, then watch and wait for the next war, and it's almost here." So I take it that you mean that a marriage strike will be brief, if the next war is almost here. I have no problem with that, if the marriage strike is only brief. But it cannot be an extended strategy.

Old February 4th, 2018 #37
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Promiscuity and pokin' holes in the condom put the man at risk for disease.

#FriendsDontLetFriendsHaveWillyNillySex
In this age, that could happen anyway even if you're married. The spouse could be screwing behind one's back.

Old February 4th, 2018 #38
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
In this age, that could happen anyway even if you're married. The spouse could be screwing behind one's back.
Unfortunately true. Touché.

Old February 4th, 2018 #39
Jack Russell

With Jews pumping white women's minds full of propaganda, how can there be companionship between white males and white females? It's a problem engineered to destroy the white family unit, and it's worked, without firing a single bullet. It truly is amazing that two beings meant to fit together perfectly; literally designed by nature for the purpose of complementing one another mentally and physically, have been effectively modified into each other's sworn enemies by the Jews.

Search youtube for content creators speaking about the horrible state of male/female relations in the West, and I don't mean just those specific to MGTOW. Hundreds, maybe thousands of men speaking of what I can only describe as the white woman's fall from grace. Most young men today do not even know how a woman is naturally supposed to behave. Females, from birth, have nearly all been exposed to - from their mothers to their girlfriends - feminism, a jewish concept, with hefty wasp backing. This will not change by appealing to women, as Orwell accurately prophesied in 1984:

"He disliked nearly all women, and especially the young and pretty ones. It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy."

The women will back the anti-white, anti-male establishment until there's no establishment left to back. We see this in Germany time and time again, or should I say rape and murder again, voting for their own demise. Sweden, and other Northern European countries with women in positions of authority vote for similar, suicidal, nation-wrecking policies. Insanity incarnate, a woman's government. This will only change when, or rather if, white men of adequate fortitude, morals, wisdom and bravery somehow take the reigns of power.

The youngest generation of white males, known as Generation Z, are the most awakened to these problems of any in a very long time. I don't think the millennial generation has the numbers or the wherewithal to effect such change, yet I'm not sure our nations can last long enough to wait for a generation of children to come of age and bring about our salvation. It's a real mess we find ourselves in, and as natural as it feels to blame the jews, or the 'greatest' generation, or women, the blame lies equally on, if not moreso with the more recent generations of whites who saw very clearly the perversion and degradation of their nations and instead chose to seek personal profit and pleasure over the defense of their nation and people.
"Put an ax into the hands of young, strong Jews and Jewesses and let them earn their bread in the sweat of their brow, for it is not fitting that we Goyim toil while they idle away their time behind the stove, feasting and farting." -Martin Luther

Old February 11th, 2018 #40
jaekel

Add to that all these sexual assault allegations, and it's clearly war on men at this point. A simple accusation can get us arrested. FAR to much risk vs. reward. Until that changes, it's not going to get any better.

Thread