Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 31st, 2011 #2281
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Latest message from Ed Steele contains an announcment and two documents...

[If the formatting isn't correct its because of the VNN Forum site software. Its tedious to go through such documents to try to make them look the same as what was received and re-posted.]

Our message today contains an announcment and two documents.

ANNOUNCEMENT: North Idaho TV station KXLY will air an interview with Mr. Steele, in prison on Thursday, Nov. 3rd at 6:00 pm. It is likely that the interview will be accessible via their web site http://www.kxly.com, if you wish to watch.

The first document is a Press Release which highlights the submission by Mr. Steele of his petitions to the US Supreme Court. Said petition is available to view on the Free Edgar Steele web site. The second document is Mr. Steele's latest installment for chapter 7 of his planned book, "Evil Edgar".

A heart-felt thanks goes out to all of Mr. Steele's supporters who helped so eagerly with the letter-sending campaign in recent weeks. The campaign has not ended; if you'd like to send letters to the USSC, check out our web site! Thank you.

============================================

POLITICAL PRISONER EDGAR J. STEELE PETITIONS U.S. SUPREME COURT

Moscow, Idaho, October 31, 2011 - Convicted in another U.S. government show trial this year, author and attorney Edgar Steele will ask the highest court in the land to address non-written rules that allow unlawful and unconstitutional intrusions into what should be completely private attorney-client communications. In the Petition, U.S. Supreme Court Case Number 11-7108, filed today, Mr. Steele champions the rights of all federal detainees whose confidential letters and discussions are regularly recorded, intercepted and passed on to prosecutors and judges in spite of well-established court regulations to the contrary.

Mr. Steele was arrested June 11, 2010 based on an FBI-manufactured informant's report that Steele wanted his wife of 25 years – as well as his wife's mother – killed. Steele's long-time handyman Larry Fairfax was enlisted by the FBI to entrap him, through the use of hidden microphone recordings which supposedly the two men had just prior to his arrest. Many who watched the trial, which ended May 5, 2011, observed that it was a ‘kangaroo court' proceeding with the judge excluding all evidence favorable to Mr. Steele.
In an Affidavit filed with the trial court in August, former attorney, Mr. Robert McAllister, once a U.S. prosecutor, admitted that he was wholly ineffective as Mr. Steele’s counsel and failed to offer even a fraction of the available proof of innocence. Mr. McAllister, who declared bankruptcy in March, was disbarred in Colorado shortly after the Steele trial because of embezzlement of client funds. His Affidavit cited his anxiety over the pending disbarment as the reason for non-performance at the Steele trial.

The U.S. Supreme Court Petition filed today by Mr. Steele does not address ineffectiveness of counsel, rather it seeks dismissal because the judge, the US Marshals Service and the prosecutor colluded to enforce new “rules” of procedure that were not pre-approved by the high court. These new rules allowed recording of Mr. Steele’s conversations with his attorneys, so that the prosecution team could anticipate and counter his every move.

Supposed murder-for-hire target, Cyndi Steele (Edgar's wife), has asserted unwavering confidence in her husband's complete innocence. She has publicly denounced as fabricated the recording “evidence” of her husband supposedly directing handyman Fairfax to arrange her demise. This case gained national notoriety when a pipe bomb planted by the government informant was found attached to Mrs. Steele’s car during an oil change the day of her husband’s first hearing, June 15, 2010, in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho.

A 40-page combined Petition for Writs of Mandamus and Prohibition, plus 194 pages of supporting documents in an Appendix were submitted to the U.S. Supreme Court. This could be a landmark case. But, if the USSC refuses to hear the Petition, it sends a message to lower courts and prosecutors that they can, without restriction, make up their own rules and function outside the Constitution; especially when they seek conviction of the innocent who have proven to be politically incorrect. Steele says that prosecuting him was “pay-back” for his years of defending those who had been attacked by an oppressive government.

Mr. Steele's sentencing hearing on mandatory prison terms totaling sixty or more years, is set for November 9th. In approaching the Supreme Court, he requests dismissal of the 4-count conviction, or a new trial where the old “tainted” files are sealed and a new prosecutor and judge are restricted from gaining defense strategy through eavesdropping. A new trial would also allow
introduction of audio forensic analysis by experts, showing the Fairfax hidden microphone recordings are unreliable and have been manipulated (or even manufactured) by the FBI.
For more information, visit the FES web site or contact Robert Magnuson, Vice-President of the Edgar Steele Defense Fund, at: 208-304-6608

============================================

You Only Think You’ve Got Rights
No Attorney-Client Privilege (Part VIII)by Edgar J. Steele
October 31, 2011

I like to say that, while we never want to repeat boot camp, always we are glad to have had the experience. Jail is (way) different. Never will I say that I am glad I spent this time in jail. Perhaps a week or two in jail, at most, would be instructive for many of us, but extended imprisonment simply exacts too great a personal toll to justify the lessons it teaches.
The Real Cost of Imprisonment
Don’t Do the Crime if you Can’t Do the Time?

No. Don’t do the crime, to be sure, but “serving” time simply makes no sense for, perhaps, 95% of all current prisoners in America. Serving time creates massive unemployment (ex-convicts are unemployable), turns ordinary people into “nothing to lose” criminals, hardens petty truants and mischief-makers into genuinely dangerous criminals, fuels the exploding use of drugs throughout America and costs an ever-exploding share of federal, state and local budgets (America’s prison population has tripled during the last two decades).

Nor is the cost restricted to government. The War on Drugs inexorably becomes a war on Americans, with drug users criminally seeking money for their habits and law enforcement officers desperately trying to advance themselves and their departmental funding. America’s prison industry (yes, that is exactly what American jails and prisons have become) now is a huge slavering, self-sustaining beast, out of control and growing ever-faster as its product (discontent, resentment, rebellion and hopelessness) increasingly provide its own raw material (ordinary people-cum-criminals).

The Criminalization of Innocence

Worse, even ignoring those jailed for victimless “crimes” (drug users, tax avoiders/evaders, etc.), a huge and growing segment of America’s prison population consists of people who are innocent! How could it be otherwise, after all, with the Feds’ 97% conviction rate and a tripling of American prisoners in just 20 years?

I have been telling you how they’re doing it to me. I face 60 years, minimum, for a crime I did not commit; a crime with no victim, no damage and the self-confessed perp already serving his 2-year sentence (a slap on the wrist in exchange for his false testimony against me). No – actually, there was some damage: $45,000 in silver bullion stolen by the perp from my wife (the victim) and myself.

From the beginning, my wife (the “victim,” don’t forget) resolutely has stood by my side, proclaiming my innocence to the world, despite the massive federal effort to put me away for the rest of my life.

60 Years!

Murderers routinely are released from prison after serving 6-8 years, but no less than 60 years is what our government says I deserve for the (non) “crime” I committed against nobody, least of all my biggest supporter: my wife. 60 years! Think about it for a moment.

What’s more, the government repeatedly has lied, cheated and stolen during its scorched-earth campaign against me, a genuine American political dissident. There are so many stories of government treachery in my case that I couldtell you (not to mention many othercases I have handled, mostly pro bono, during my 30-year career as a trial lawyer).

How They Do It

In the last 7 weekly installments, I have been serializing part of a chapter from my upcoming book, Evil Edgar. I have told you precisely how the feds and the judge illegally, unethically and unconstitutionally have denied me the right to confidential communications with my attorneys, while using the information they illegally obtained by eavesdropping against me – before, during and after my trial.

Of All Things, a Writ Petition

With the deck totally stacked against me, I feel like a drowning man, going down for the third time. Desperate times call for desperate measures, so I have just unleashed the “Hail Mary” of all legal maneuvers. This past week, I filed a Petition for Writ with the U.S. Supreme Court, highest court in America.

U.S. Supreme Court Writ petitions almost never are granted, I was taught over 30 years ago in law school. I recall the image conjured by my law professor then, of a mail-room clerkstamping “Rejected” on all the just-opened envelopes holding Writ petitions.

What else can I do? The very same Federal District Court judge who refused to allow me to put on any sort of defense at trial now is bent upon denying me confidential access to any appellate attorneys to help me with my appeal, due out in 3 weeks.

My combined Petition for Writs of Mandamus (tell ‘em to do something, Supremes) and Prohibition (tell ‘em to stop doing something else) concerns only the topic of the last seven installments: the illegal invasion and denial of my 5th and 6th Amendment right to confidential “assistance of counsel.”

Predictably, my petition for writ is a substantial legal filing. Go here for a copy of the Writ petition. Go here for a 23-page, plain language, synopsis of the governmental wrongdoing that led me to file this petition.

What I Want

Here, in brief, are what I ask from the U.S. Supreme Court via my just-filed petition:
  1. Writ of Prohibition – Order this trial court (others, too) to stop enforcing the unwritten U.S. Marshals Service policy that allows the Feds to eavesdrop, record and copy all communications (written, telephonic and in-person) between federal detainees and their private (as well as “of record”) lawyers.
  2. Writ of Mandamus – Order the outright dismissal of my case or, in the alternative, a new (and, hopefully this time a fair) trial, because of the extensive governmental and judicial misconduct that has taken place.

You Can Help

Please help in drawing attention to my Petition for Writs, thereby enhancing the chance that the Supremes will agree to schedule it for hearing. Go here for a letter to supporters describing how to join our letter-writing campaign to the Supreme Court justices, Presidential candidates, congressional leaders and mass media outlets.

Let’s face it – since they have eliminated virtually all of the “Movement” leaders and now are imprisoning Movement lawyers, too, just who do you suppose will be there to help when the Feds come for you?

If we can just get the U.S. Supreme Court to hear my Petition, then it certainly will grant it. That would make a huge difference to thousands of federal detainees, both now and going forward. We would strike a genuinely history-making blow for liberty in our time.
I still wouldn’t be able to say I am glad to have spent all this time in jail, but I would be proud of the outcome. Very proud.

Together

Together, we can do this.
Together, we can make a difference.
Together, we can strike a blow that, just maybe, will begin America’s march back from the very precipice of outright, full-blown tyranny.

Join us.

Copyright ©2011, Edgar J. Steele
Forward as you wish. Permission is granted to circulate this article and its related audio file among private individuals and groups, post on all Internet sites and publish in full in all not-for-profit publications. Contact author for all other rights, which are reserved.

Old November 5th, 2011 #2282
-JC

Default KXLY TV in-jail interview, 11/3, from Edgar Steele...

To all with an interest in Mr. Steele's ongoing legal battle:

Recently, American Free Press's Dave Gahary interviewed Mr. Steele via a phone call. A link to the audio of that interview is available at the FES [Free Edgar Steele] web site.

North Idaho TV station KXLY did an on-camera interview of Mr. Steele Thursday 11/3, resulting in a 7:30 on-camera piece. They also provided links to the UN-EDITED video footage, which in total runs about 40 minutes or so.

Many of you have been interested in Mr. Steele's health and mental functioning in jail... Here's a chance to see him speaking to the KXLY reporter, fielding her questions and offering comments of his own along the way.

If interested, one link provides all the video:

Free Edgar Steele - KXLY footage http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/?p=690

Thanks for all your concern and encouragement.

Signed: The Edgar Steele Defense Fund

[132,010 views of this thread at this posting -JC]

Last edited by -JC; November 5th, 2011 at 05:33 PM.

Old November 5th, 2011 #2283
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Unedited Moscow Idaho Jail Interview

This is the first of four parts of a nearly one hour interview. I will post the others shortly. It is the first time any photos have been published of Steele since his arrest. I will comment after watching these videos.

http://www.kxly.com/localvideo/index.html?v=27762

Old November 5th, 2011 #2284
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile http://www.kxly.com/localvideo/index.html?v=27761

This is the 2nd of four parts of a nearly one hour interview. I will post the others shortly.

http://www.kxly.com/localvideo/index.html?v=27761

Old November 5th, 2011 #2285
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Default Questions about the audio evidence

Has the possibility been eliminated that Fairfax or someone else could have used the vast amount of audio material found in Ed´s Nickel Rants to create forged audio evidence?

I wonder how thoroughly the audio expert analyzed the recording. Is there a transcript or perhaps the original recording available somewhere?

It´d also be interesting to know how long Fairfax had the recorder in his possession and where the FBI agent was during that time, did Fairfax have time to dub a forged recording onto the FBI´s recorder?

Old November 5th, 2011 #2286
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Previous Posts Cover All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
Has the possibility been eliminated that Fairfax or someone else could have used the vast amount of audio material found in Ed´s Nickel Rants to create forged audio evidence?

I wonder how thoroughly the audio expert analyzed the recording. Is there a transcript or perhaps the original recording available somewhere?

It´d also be interesting to know how long Fairfax had the recorder in his possession and where the FBI agent was during that time, did Fairfax have time to dub a forged recording onto the FBI´s recorder?
These matters have all been covered in detail before. You need to read the last six months worth of posts. The government had only 11 days to fake the recordings before his wife listened to them. There is little doubt that they are authentic. They were corraborated by train whistles on them and cell phone records. Fairfax had an FBI issue watch fob disguised digital recorder in his pocket for each of the two recordings.

In case you haven't heard, Steele went crazy after aorta surgery and did essentially everything that the government said that he did. This does not make Fairfax any less of a scumbag.

Old November 5th, 2011 #2287
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
These matters have all been covered in detail before. You need to read the last six months worth of posts. The government had only 11 days to fake the recordings before his wife listened to them. There is little doubt that they are authentic. They were corraborated by train whistles on them and cell phone records. Fairfax had an FBI issue watch fob disguised digital recorder in his pocket for each of the two recordings.

In case you haven't heard, Steele went crazy after aorta surgery and did essentially everything that the government said that he did. This does not make Fairfax any less of a scumbag.
I just finished with part one. I can't wait to see how you spin them, Pauly.

Steele is anything but crazy.

Old November 5th, 2011 #2288
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Part 3 of Moscow Jail Interview

This is the 3rd of four parts of a nearly one hour interview. I will post the last one shortly.

http://www.kxly.com/localvideo/index.html?v=27763[/QUOTE]

Old November 5th, 2011 #2289
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Angry emoticon, bitch!

Donald long ago passed 'stating his view' and since has been obsessively beating a dead horse into a bloody pulp with an ax ground to a nub. Methinks he has an agenda.
Tell us, Pauly, if Steele somehow gets out from under this mess will you really be all THAT brokenhearted?
(As long as the "poor man" gets "help", that is.)

Old November 5th, 2011 #2290
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Final Part of Moscow Jail Interview

Here is the final part of four of the nearly one hour long interview.
http://www.kxly.com/localvideo/index.html?v=27764

Old November 5th, 2011 #2291
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Steele a Danger to Himself

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Donald long ago passed 'stating his view' and since has been obsessively beating a dead horse into a bloody pulp with an ax ground to a nub. Methinks he has an agenda.
Tell us, Pauly, if Steele somehow gets out from under this mess will you really be all THAT brokenhearted?
(As long as the "poor man" gets "help", that is.)
Steele never did belong in jail. You don't punish a crazy man, you get them help. If you need any proof that he is bat shit crazy, go to 07:30 of http://www.kxly.com/localvideo/index.html?v=27763 and you will find out that he loves Uncle Sambo. Steele is crazy in very subtle ways.

I have a first hand report of him writing thick steamy love letters to an American woman whom he has never met from his jail cell. This is after his famous one to his Ukrainian girlfriend Tatyana Loginova that got him in so much trouble. He needs competent psychological treatment for stroke damage induced by vascular surgery. There is no telling what he will do next.

Old November 5th, 2011 #2292
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default KXLY Interview in Print

This is a reasonably fair interview. Unfortunately the reporter didn't know all of the important questions to ask. It repeats all of Steele's rants and ignores his repeatedly insane behavior in this case. It is also proof that Steele is NOT a political prisoner. If he was he would not have been allowed this one hour video interview from jail where he repeatedly bashes the judge and prosecutor.

Quote:
http://www.kxly.com/news/29666160/detail.html

Edgar Steele's Last Stand
Melissa Luck | KXLY4 Executive Producer
Posted: 1:31 pm PDT November 2, 2011
Updated: 8:22 pm PDT November 3, 2011

COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho -- He's been called a racist and a liar, and convicted of trying to hire someone to kill his wife. But, a North Idaho attorney says he's none of those things - and has done nothing wrong. Now, less than a week away from his sentencing, Edgar Steele is speaking out about what he considers a vast conspiracy to put him away for life.

His case has all the makings of a Hollywood thriller. It began in June 2010, with a man charged with hiring a handyman to blow up his wife's car. Cyndi Steele made a call for help from a Coeur d'Alene mechanic's shop.
"I just pulled into the Quaker State oil change and they went underneath my car," she told 911 dispatchers. "They were going to do an oil change and they found a pipe bomb under my car."

Prosecutors say not only did they find the bomb, they have Edgar Steele on tape, offering Larry Fairfax tens of thousands of dollars to make the hit. It didn't take long for a jury to convict Steele. Now, he's facing a sentence that could put him away for the rest of his life.
KXLY.COM VIDEO

Edgar Steele's Last Stand

November 3rd 2011 7:16 p.m.

He's been called a racist and a liar, and convicted of trying to hire someone to kill his wife. But, a North Idaho attorney says he's none of those things and has done nothing wrong. Now, less than a week away from his sentencing, Edgar Steele is speaking out about what he considers a vast conspiracy to put him away for life. KXLY4's Melissa Luck reports.

"To be here is a shock. An injustice of the first order," Steele told us in a jail library last week. At the request of the U.S. Marshals, we can't tell you specifically where he's being held, just that it's a jail in North Idaho. Steele wanted to talk to us because he says his case is much more than a simple murder-for-hire.
"I always thought I'd like to end my career with one big case involving real government tyranny and genuine wrong-doing that you can point to and people would be marching in the streets," Steele said. "Lo and behold - ironically - I've almost got the case and its mine."
Steele made a name for himself ten years ago, representing those on the fringe. He represented the McGukins, a North Idaho family whose children held government agents at bay with guns and guard dogs for days on end. He also represented the Aryan Nations in a civil case that bankrupt the movement. You can't talk to Steele without hearing his views on race.

"People live in North Idaho and they're here for the weather, they're here for the lack of population, they're here for the good shopping, they're here for the transportation," he explained. "Those are acronyms, code words, for living apart from other races. I don't use those code words. I just say I prefer to have my family live somewhere that is not riddled with the crime that comes with Mexicans and blacks living all around you."

He lays out those views in his book "Defensive Racism." It's a book he sent to President Barack Obama and Justice Secretary Eric Holder after the 2008 election.

"Holder had complained we needed to have this dialogue in America about race. S, I sent it to both of them saying, 'I've been trying to have this dialogue for years. Here's my book.' Did I annoy them with that? Is that what started all this perhaps? I don't know."

By this, he means the corruption and conspiracy he says led to his arrest. He believes Fairfax - a man he calls an "oafish, North Idaho handyman - stole silver from him, then placed the pipe bombs under his car to kill him. When the plot didn't work, Steele says Fairfax had an ace in the hole.

"I had told him about my difficulties politically with the ADL and the SPLC and the FBI," says Steele. "He knew about all that. All he had to do is make one phone call to be drafted into a scheme to put me down.... He's shrewd like a weasel. Not real bright, but shrewd and conniving."

And, he says the tapes ordering the hit were doctored, made to sound like him, or spliced together from other recordings of Steele found online.
This would take a lot of resources, I told him. Then, I asked what makes him so important that they would invest this much.

"I've asked that question myself repeatedly," he replied. "I didn't think I was very important. But, they've been taking out the leaders of what we call the movement in America for years. And, they're almost all gone now - either in prison or dead. Now, they're down to the second-tier guys and I'm one of those guys."

But, the woman overseeing his prosecution disagrees. "At the time Mr. Steele was arrested in this case, I didn't know who Edgar Steele was," says U.S. Attorney Wendy Olson. "At the time the FBI brought the case to our Coeur d'Alene branch manager's office, she was unaware of who Edgar Steele was. We simply didn't know who he was until there were allegations he was involved in criminal conduct."

Olson disputes every allegation of misconduct put forth by Edgar Steele, and there are many. She disputes his contention that the government wants him put away because of who he is - an outspoken white separatist - not what he's convicted of doing.

"Here we got a case where we have no victim, no damage and a a confessed perp serving his time in jail - and they want to lay 60 years on me. What's wrong with this picture?" asked Steele. "There's something else going on."
"He was attempting, according to the evidence introduced at trial, to hire someone to kill his wife. We will always take those crimes seriously," says Olson. "We have treated murder-for-hire cases seriously in this district througout the time I have been with the US Attorney's office."

And, what about his wife? Edgar Steele still wears his wedding ring and talks to Cyndi every day. He says her loyalty proves he'd never want her dead.
"My wife is a sweetheart. A heart of gold. Every time I see her, my heart leaps up," he said. "She's my buddy - my partner, my lover, my co-worker... she's a part of me. I can't imagine life without her."

But, it's a reality he may need to get used to. He faces between 40 and 70 years in prison at his sentencing on November 9th. The government is recommending 50 years.

"At my age, 10 years in prison is a death sentence. It doesn't matter what they give me," he said. "Hell, give me a thousand years, Judge. Put me in the Guiness Book of World Records - it doesn't matter to me!"
Steele says he's not sure how far up the ladder the government corruption goes, just that it's time America knows what he's been warning about for years. He points to the Occupy Wall Street movement as citizens rising up to take back their country; it's the kind of revolution he's been waiting for.
He's asked a judge to give him a new trial. He believes he can win with new prosecutors, a new defense lawyer and a new judge.

I asked if he thinks the judge in his case is corrupt. He leaned back and said, "I can't say that. I mean, I'm not allowed to say that. It would literally be illegal for me to say that... He's certainly been guilty of several cases of judicial misconduct."

And, remember what Steele said about ending his career with that "one big case?" I asked him - is he turning this simple criminal matter into something much bigger? He says he doesn't have to; the government already has.
"Why would they come after me?" he asked. "They go after people all the time, you just don't believe it. You think, 'my government wouldn't do that, my government wouldn't go after my fellow citizens.' Wrong.'"

Steele and his new attorney have asked the U.S. Supreme Court to intervene and investigate claims his letters and conversations with his attorneys were improperly listened to by federal agents, then used against him at trial. They've also asked that his sentencing be put on hold while the justices consider his request. If that does not happen, he'll be sentenced Tuesday morning in Coeur d'Alene.

STORY UPDATE: About half an hour before this story was published, Edgar Steele's wife, Cyndi, sent the following note to Melissa Luck about this story. Below is her statement.

Dear Ms. Luck
Caught the 5:00 pm preview discussion regarding my husband’s interview at 6:00 pm tonight.

I just want to state for the record, that my husband is innocent and I don’t say that blindly, because I, the government’s “alleged victim,” will not put my life at risk for anyone. The only people that have victimized me is the FBI, the prosecutors and the court. They have done nothing but lie and have run this case with nothing but judicial misconduct, including violating the 5th and 6th Amendments rights by invading his attorney-client privileges and then some. So, when they wrongly sentence my husband, they are wrongly sentencing me as well, by depriving me the rest of my life with my husband and destroying a family that was a happy, solid and loving before his wrongful arrest.

Sincerely,
Cyndi Steele

Old November 5th, 2011 #2293
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Steele never did belong in jail. You don't punish a crazy man, you get them help. If you need any proof that he is bat shit crazy, go to 07:30 of http://www.kxly.com/localvideo/index.html?v=27763 and you will find out that he loves Uncle Sambo. Steele is crazy in very subtle ways.

I have a first hand report of him writing thick steamy love letters to an American woman whom he has never met from his jail cell. This is after his famous one to his Ukrainian girlfriend Tatyana Loginova that got him in so much trouble. He needs competent psychological treatment for stroke damage induced by vascular surgery. There is no telling what he will do next.
"crazy man", "bat shit crazy". "Steele loves Uncle Sambo".
You're quite the advocate for that poor man, aren' you.

Old November 5th, 2011 #2294
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Uncle Sambo the Sanity Check

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
"crazy man", "bat shit crazy". "Steele loves Uncle Sambo".
You're quite the advocate for that poor man, aren' you.
If you love Uncle Sambo, you are just as crazy as Steele is.

Old November 5th, 2011 #2295
-JC

Default Anything not already repeated in the last six months other than more "first hand report" hearsay?

"In case you haven't heard:"
Quote:
... I will post the others shortly... I will comment after watching these videos...
Quote:
Why do you suppose Mr. Pauly posted links when we already had the Free Edgar Steele post stating: "If interested, one link provides all the video: Free Edgar Steele - KXLY footage" [http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/?p=690]

KXLY on-camera interview of Mr. Steele in jail, 11/3/2011

2011 November 4

by admin

Here we have links to KXLY’s reporting and interview of Mr. Steele in jail, by reporter Melissa Luck. First, some snips of the article. Below are not only links to the evening news report excerpt of Mr. Steele on camera, but to the full interview. We include the first few paragraphs off their web site. (Make sure to scroll down all the way for the unedited footage.)

“He’s been called a racist and a liar, and convicted of trying to hire someone to kill his wife. But, a North Idaho attorney says he’s none of those things – and has done nothing wrong. Now, less than a week away from his sentencing, Edgar Steele is speaking out about what he considers a vast conspiracy to put him away for life.

His case has all the makings of a Hollywood thriller. It began in June 2010, with a man charged with hiring a handyman to blow up his wife’s car. Cyndi Steele made a call for help from a Coeur d’Alene mechanic’s shop.”
<SNIP>
“I just pulled into the Quaker State oil change and they went underneath my car,” she told 911 dispatchers. “They were going to do an oil change and they found a pipe bomb under my car.”
Here is the complete email sent to Ms. Luck, Executive Producer of this news report by Cyndi Steele. The highlighted text was not read during the TV report.

“Dear Ms. Luck

Caught the 5:00 pm preview discussion regarding my husband’s interview at 6:00 pm tonight.
I just want to state for the record, that my husband is innocent and I don’t say that blindly, because I, the government’s “alleged victim,” will not put my life at risk for anyone. The only people that have victimized me is the FBI, the prosecutors and the court. They have done nothing but lie and have run this case with nothing but judicial misconduct, including violating the 5th and 6th Amendments rights by invading his attorney-client privileges and then some. So, when they wrongly sentence my husband, they are wrongly sentencing me as well, by depriving me the rest of my life with my husband and destroying a family that was a happy, solid and loving before his wrongful arrest.

Sincerely,
Cyndi Steele ”

[LINK TO ARTICLE WITH TV INTERVIEW EXCERPT]

Here are the segments that comprise all footage that KXLY recorded. If there’s any question about Mr. Steele’s mental faculties or general physical condition, watch these and see what you think his state is, as of Oct 31. In this writer’s opinion, Mr. Steele is in top of form and there are a good number of excellent sound bites in this footage.

[LINK TO UNEDITED VIDEO, PART 1]
[LINK TO UNEDITED VIDEO, PART 2]
[LINK TO UNEDITED VIDEO, PART 3]
[LINK TO UNEDITED VIDEO, PART 4]

Last edited by -JC; November 5th, 2011 at 05:49 PM.

Old November 5th, 2011 #2296
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Steele is crazy in very subtle ways.
Get the fuck out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly
I have a first hand report of him writing thick steamy love letters to an American woman whom he has never met from his jail cell. This is after his famous one to his Ukrainian girlfriend Tatyana Loginova that got him in so much trouble.
Assuming this is true (which is a big damned assumption), how would you know this if you weren't a government agent?

Quote:
He needs competent psychological treatment for stroke damage induced by vascular surgery. There is no telling what he will do next.
Nice to know you have his back--with a knife stuck deep in it.

Old November 5th, 2011 #2297
America First

Assuming this is true (which is a big damned assumption), how would you know this if you weren't a government agent?

unquote

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old November 5th, 2011 #2298
-JC

Default There are official government agents and there are volunteers...

Mr. Pauly characterizes Mr. Steele's statement that he like Barak Obama but doesn't think he's his own man as loving "Uncle Sambo," which proves that Mr. Steele is crazy. That's what Mr. Pauly's got. "Little Black Sambo," by the way, was an East Indian character in a children's book rather than a mulatto.
Mr. Pauly's latest allegation that Mr. Steele wrote "thick, steamy love letters" to a woman while in jail might just be considered slander unless he can prove it in court. And I'd be reluctant to make such a record on this site or elsewhere unless I was looking for a lawsuit.

Having lived awhile, not to mention having been lied-to, cheated, and stolen-from by those I trusted, I'm pretty cynical about human nature. I don't know anything about this case based on first-hand experience and can't even say I've read a certified copy of the transcript. So I don't really have anything except opinions. Despite my being prejudiced against both attorneys and those raised Seventh-day Adventist, I have a good opinion of Edgar Steele based upon what I've heard him say and having read what he has written including his book, Defensive Racism. I also have a good opinion of a few FBI agents with whom I'm acquainted and a dim view of a few others and believe the Justice Department, which must necessarily cooperate with the FBI, is political from bottom to top. So I'm open to anything being possible and continue to hope that I will be convinced that Mr. Steele will finally be treated fairly including a fat civil judgment if his allegations of unjust treatment are true.

That said, I'm not going to be surprised at anything that happens or embarassed for simply wanting to see that Mr. Steele has his day in court the way I was always taught it was supposed to be. I am disappointed that Mr. Pauly continues to repeat his name-calling, claims to be "trying to get Mr. Steele out of jail and medical help," complaints that others repeat themselves, and otherwise draws attention to himself like a troubled toddler who will settle for negative attention rather than no attention at all.

Please at least watch the four unedited portions of the interview, while they are still available. The hyperlinks are on this page: Free Edgar Steele - KXLY footage.

Last edited by -JC; November 5th, 2011 at 11:11 PM.

Old November 5th, 2011 #2299
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Government Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
Get the fuck out.

Nice to know you have his back--with a knife stuck deep in it.
If I were a government agent, why would I be trying to get Steele out of jail and medical help? You show up here on the forum in 2010 and average 10 posts per day. You are a far better candidate for a government agent. Government agents disrupt rather than enlighten. I have the 2nd lowest active membership number after Linder's. He has known me for over 10 years. I don't hide behind a fake name. Fools like you do the Jews work by ignoring the obvious.

Steele has done great work for us in the past. He has fallen thru no fault of his own but has become a terrible embarrassment to White Nationalism. You need to review my last six months of posts to see the irrefutable proof that he has gone crazy after aorta surgery. Nobody but a fool can have read the trial transcript and believe in Steele being sane. Why don't you quote the portions of the transcript that proves he is sane? I say that you haven't even looked at it. I read all 1,500 pages and posted detailed comments on each section.

Old November 6th, 2011 #2300
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

You made a claim of knowledge such that you can only either be a government agent or a liar. You decline to address that, and--predictably--attempt to project your own questionable activities onto me.

Quote:
If I were a government agent, why would I be trying to get Steele out of jail and medical help?
You aren't trying to get Steele out of jail. You're attempting to use the Steele arrest and conviction as a vehicle to demonize WN generally, to paint conscious Whites as 'mentally ill,' etc. And you're doing it under the guise of 'helping'--which was a damned good technique for a while, I'll give you that.

Otherwise, you must be the most incompetent 'advocate' who has ever lived. Why, it's invariably like you're advocating for the other side.

Quote:
You show up here on the forum in 2010 and average 10 posts per day.
6, not 10. http://www.vnnforum.com/member.php?u=15282

And what if it were 20? It's not about the quantity, but the quality.

Quote:
You are a far better candidate for a government agent. Government agents disrupt rather than enlighten.
I don't disrupt. Well. . .I do disrupt shitheads and guys (and gals) on payrolls. Is that you, Donald?

I certainly don't throw people on our side under the bus, which is what you're a master at--as are a few others with the same m.o.

Quote:
I have the 2nd lowest active membership number after Linder's. He has known me for over 10 years.
Benedict Arnold was pretty high, too. It's not germaine.

I find it unlikely Linder would 'know' you sufficiently to exclude the possibilty of your being on a payroll or just plain crazy. I find it odd you would name-drop him, and I wonder if doing so is a precursor to a blow-out maneuver.

Quote:
I don't hide behind a fake name. Fools like you do the Jews work by ignoring the obvious.
Non-sequitur. And I'm manifestly not ignoring (what I believe to be) obvious--your syrupy malice.

Quote:
Steele has done great work for us in the past. He has fallen thru no fault of his own but has become a terrible embarrassment to White Nationalism.
Yeah, that's your line and you're sticking to it. He's so (putatively) 'embarrassing' that you're compelled to highlight this as brightly as possible, valiantly keeping alive a thread that would have died months ago but for your innuendo and opinions-as-facts.

Quote:
You need to review my last six months of posts to see the irrefutable proof that he has gone crazy after aorta surgery.
You're quite keen on presenting your personal opinions as 'irrefutable proof.'

What's your ultimate motivation, Pauly? Are you trying to sour the jury pool of a potential second trial--knowing that those coming-in late will read the most recent posts but not those earlier--absorbing your 'facts' that he's off his nut?

Quote:
Nobody but a fool can have read the trial transcript and believe in Steele being sane. Why don't you quote the portions of the transcript that proves he is sane? I say that you haven't even looked at it.
Sorry, Hoss. I don't disprove Santa Claus. The onus isn't on me.

What I've seen is a sick man under tremendous pressure, who was targeted by ADL/SPLC via DoJ, with the only witness against him a thief on a plea bargain. The case is absurd.

Christ, even his wife (the putative victim!) doesn't buy the Feds' case, and she's no poor, deluded woman, I can promise you that.

Quote:
I read all 1,500 pages and posted detailed comments on each section.
You spun anti-Steele/anti-WN yarns out of whole cloth, as you're attempting to do yet again.

Why don't you answer the question:

Quote:
I have a first hand report of him writing thick steamy love letters to an American woman whom he has never met from his jail cell. This is after his famous one to his Ukrainian girlfriend Tatyana Loginova that got him in so much trouble.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse
You're some 'friend,' Pauly.

Last edited by Leonard Rouse; November 6th, 2011 at 07:59 AM.

Tags
edgar steele

Thread