VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 27th, 2015 #501
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
Judging by your good opinion of the splc , johnson aint the only bastard who has a troubled relationship with the truth.
I wouldn't say that evaluating SPLC's Intelligence Report as equivalent to a typical leftist newspaper is really a "good opinion."

If I compare SPLC's material to the crap that you've been posting on this forum, I have to say that they are more responsible and more accurate than you.

Old March 27th, 2015 #502
Sean Gruber

People who announce their IQs and boast about them are usually dummies, actually. There is such a thing as a high-IQ idiot. The hole which the very bright fall into is "under simplification," to use Alex's term. They complicate the shit out of everything. Google Rube Goldberg to see some graphics that relate to this.

The movement needs people who are in the "high middle" range of intelligence. Think of a scale from 0 to 10, with 10 being the most intelligent and 0 being retarded. We need 7's. The difficulty with this is that men's IQ is rangy. The Bell Curve showed that White men's intelligence is all over the map. We have more retards and more super-geniuses, as compared to normals, than women do, or other races.

So the main leader has to be that rare bird known as a normal man a highly capable non-freak.

But according to Gag Johnson, only the super-geniuses qualify. He's trying to appeal to people smarter than him, but he says he is already in the 99th percentile. So wait for a conehead, is his advice. More losing nonsense from Gag.

(Also, if the men he is trying to appeal to and convince are so smart, don't you think they would already have figured out WN themselves? Why do they need Gag's help with understanding the intellectual part?)

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; March 27th, 2015 at 11:32 PM.

Old March 27th, 2015 #503
EricPowers
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
People who announce their IQs and boast about them are usually dummies, actually. There is such a thing as a high-IQ idiot. The hole which the very bright fall into is "under simplification," to use Alex's term. They complicate the shit out of everything. Google Rube Goldberg to see some graphics that relate to this.

The movement needs people who are in the "high middle" range of intelligence. Think of a scale from 0 to 10, with 10 being the most intelligent and 0 being retarded. We need 7's. The difficulty with this is that men's IQ is rangy. The Bell Curve showed that White men's intelligence is all over the map. We have more retards and more super-geniuses, as compared to normals, than women do, or other races.

So the main leader has to be that rare bird known as a normal man.

But according to Gag Johnson, only the super-geniuses qualify. He's trying to appeal to people smarter than him, but he says he is already in the 99th percentile. So wait for a conehead, is his advice. More losing nonsense from Gag.

(Also, if the men he is trying to appeal to and convince are so smart, don't you think they would already have figured out WN themselves? Why do they need Gag's help with understanding the intellectual part?)
Leaders tend to be smarter than their followers. Normal men don't ever become Leaders of anything. Character is just as important as "intelligence".

Old March 27th, 2015 #504
Sean Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricPowers View Post
Leaders tend to be smarter than their followers. Normal men don't ever become Leaders of anything.
Good point. I corrected my post.

Less talk, more action

Old March 28th, 2015 #505
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
The Smartest Guy in the Room

Greg Johnson
2,112 words

I recently had an epiphany about how White Nationalists might do a better job of creating a genuine vanguardist movement.
The only thing that essay proves is that being a publisher (where your job is mostly herding anti-social writers who you see a couple of times a year, if ever) teaches you absolutely nothing about leadership.

Johnson should listen to the lectures by Bowden on the importance of bold leadership. He should have no problem finding them, they're on his own website.

Old March 28th, 2015 #506
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
The Smartest Guy in the Room

Greg Johnson
2,112 words

I recently had an epiphany about how White Nationalists might do a better job of creating a genuine vanguardist movement. Vanguardism, as I never tire of pointing out, is and must always be an elitist strategy. History is made by elites. Whites, however, are ruled by a Jewish and plutocratic elite that is at best indifferent to the future of our race and is at worst intentionally supporting policies that are leading to our simple biological extinction.

To save our race, White Nationalists must depose the existing elite and make white survival and flourishing the highest political priority. But to beat our enemies, our elite has to be better than their elite. White Nationalism will never win until our movement becomes an elite capable of giving our people a future again. And that is a tall order.

According to Patrick Le Brun, one principle of doing well in business is “Never be the smartest guy in the room.” The same is true of politics. If I were the smartest guy in White Nationalism, we would be doomed. Fortunately, from the start, I was privileged to meet people whom I genuinely admire as superior intellects, Kevin MacDonald and Phil Rushton among the very first. And in recent years, I have been very excited to meet more and more younger people who are frighteningly smart, many of them coming out of the “neoreactionary” blog sphere.

The great puzzle that I face is how to create an intellectual movement that attracts and sustains the interest of people who are much smarter than me. My IQ is 136, heavily tilted toward the verbal. That puts me in the 99th percentile for the general population but at the low end of the spectrum for really smart people. There are at least ten million white people who are smarter than me, and it would be nice to have more of them on our side.

Of course, the problem is not just to attract smarter people, but also people who are more creative, noble, honorable, and brave than average.

The Down Escalator

Now, let’s survey the various existing models for creating a vanguard, to see if they are likely to put our movement on an upward or a downward trajectory. Any organization in which, by default or design, the founder ends up the smartest guy in the room has to be judged a failure.

First, there is the guru/religion model, in which a teacher claims to have access to a body of wisdom which he dispenses to his students in a hierarchical course of study. This model never surpasses the founder. It only attracts people who are impressed by the founder’s knowledge and aura of wisdom. Superior people are put off.

It does not matter what doctrine the guru preaches, whether it be Traditionalist wisdom or Faustian self-transcendence. The National Alliance is an example of an organization that was ideologically committed to surpassing mankind but could not even surpass its founder, William Pierce.

(I discuss the appeal and limitations of this model in more detail in my essay “Metapolitics and Occult Warfare.”)

Second, there is the Gunnery Sergeant Hartmann/drill-instructor/polarization model, in which one subjects the moderate voices and polite websites where the White Nationalist movement abuts the Republican mainstream — American Renaissance, VDare, NPI, Radix, etc. — to relentless vulgar abuse in order to split off some of their followers, who will then gather at other websites and chat rooms to trade fantasies of ultraviolence.

Unfortunately, this strategy only attracts people who are inferior in intellect and self-confidence to the person issuing the harangues. Superior people are repulsed, and the founder ends up bickering in a chat room with grabastic pieces of amphibian shit. (Occasionally, though, things liven up when one of them goes on a killing spree.)

Third, there is the gentleman’s club/fraternity model, in which people at least try to dress like an elite. This model is the least problematic. It can provide a forum for back channel communication among the activists and writers. It can mentor young writers and activists. It can bring donors together with people who need money for promising initiatives. As a model, it is not inherently, constitutionally opposed to an upward trajectory.

But the one such group that I have direct experience of excluded from the start some of the most important people in the movement, people who were bigger than — and thus threatening to — the founders.

Furthermore, the fraternal model tends to fit poorly with the movement’s most creative people, who tend to have introverted personality types.

Finally, the more conservative a group is, the more likely its ethics are to be bourgeois rather than aristocratic and warrior-like. But the present system has been carefully calibrated to keep bourgeois men placidly working and consuming and playing it safe and smart until extinction. Only an aristocratic, warrior ethic has a chance of stopping white genocide. (For more on the difference between the warrior and bourgeois types, see my essay “The Moral Factor,” Part 1, Part 2.)

Classical vs. Bourgeois Virtues

Again, if by default or design, any organization ends up with its founder as the smartest guy in the room, it is doing something wrong. One reason this happens is because it is important for some individuals to always be the smartest in the room. In short, the purpose of too many groups is not really to save the white race, but merely to feed the narcissism of a “great leader.” This sort of narcissism is often entwined with a thoroughly bourgeois value system, forming a rope sturdy enough to hang any organization.

In 2009, my friendship with a minor but perennial fixture on the White Nationalist scene took a turn for the worse when he mentioned, quite casually, that one of my biggest flaws is not knowing how to “suck up.” “Suck up to you,” I translated in the privacy of my thoughts. He’d always had a neurotic need for attention. That was clear to everyone. But I never thought his need so desperate that he would voice it, much less be satisfied with the insincere praise that he was inviting. My initial reaction was pity. But he had lost all dignity, and my pity quickly soured into contempt.

“Sucking up” has an entirely pejorative tone. It means insincere flattery as a tool of social climbing. But sucking up is just one tool of unscrupulous ambition, along with slander, blackmail, and fraud. When sucking up fails, the others are not far behind.

In my book, these vices are worse than outright theft, assault, or even murder. An “honest” thief merely takes your property. A confidence trickster takes your property and undermines the trust that makes advanced civilization possible. I’d hang every one, from Bernie Madoff on down to the beggar who claims he just needs 50 cents for a bus ticket.

These vices flourish in a bourgeois society, in which financial success is the highest goal, which allows people to wallow in moral squalor with good conscience, as long as they end up “winners.”

Advanced, high-trust societies are also hierarchical societies. But hierarchy is one of the main causes of lying, because it is often the first resort of those desperate to retain or raise their status. As one rises in a hierarchy, it is simultaneously more important to have correct information and harder to obtain it, because suck ups will conceal bad news, cherry-pick data to confirm one’s prejudices, hail bad decisions, and just feed one’s ego.

This is why frankness in speaking the truth is one of the classical aristocratic virtues. This is why magnanimity — “bigness” of soul — is an important feature of leaders. Magnanimity flows from high and justified self-worth, self-esteem that is strong enough to hear the truth, even when it is bad news, even when it is not particularly flattering.

By contrast, the narcissist’s need for constant external affirmation, is an aspect of the classical vice of “pusillanimity” or “pettiness of soul.” One sign that your boss is a narcissist is that he cannot bear to be corrected and punishes people for bringing him bad news.

One sign of magnanimity is the ability to lose gracefully from time to time, since it demonstrates that an individual’s self-worth is not tied to victory in every little contest. (Losing gracefully all the time merely makes one a Republican.)

Pusillanimous people, by contrast, are “competitive.” They make contests of everything, even when you just want to relax with your friends. They always need to win — or be seen to win — because their self-worth depends upon constant external affirmation.

Although magnanimity involves frankness with peers and superiors, Aristotle also claims that magnanimity can license “irony” when dealing with inferiors, irony being a kind of lying. When an inferior makes an honest mistake, the magnanimous boss will downplay its seriousness. “Think nothing of it. These things happen all the time.” Magnanimous people don’t get angry about such things, because they have realistic expectations of human behavior. And they know that accurate information is both valuable and rare, thus they do everything they can to avoid giving incentives to their underlings to lie or conceal bad news.

The Upward Escalator

How then can we create a movement that can constantly surpass itself, that can constantly attract better and better people? We want a movement in which people are smarter, more creative, more noble, and more brave with each passing year. That is the only way we will raise up an elite that will beat the enemy’s elite.

First, a heresy: beware of leaders and the leadership principle. This flies in the face of the common sense of the movement. It even flies in the face of my own experience, for in the last 10+ years I have met many highly talented individuals who have done practically nothing for the cause because of the collapse of the National Alliance, which supplied them with leadership.

Of course we will need leaders eventually. Just as we will need followers eventually. But just as I think that populism is premature, I think we are not ready for leadership either.

Leaders only attract followers, and followers are generally inferior to leaders. Once a movement finds a leader, its tendency to surpass itself is capped off. Thus I would much rather wait until we have a far higher average before risking that. Instead of seeking followers, seek people you would like to follow. Believe me, when we need leaders, they will emerge. So in the meantime, let’s worry about becoming a group that a great man would want to lead. Because we are not there yet.

Second, we need to cultivate the classical virtues necessary for an ever-ascending movement. We need to value magnanimity. It takes a certain bigness and self-assuredness to seek out greater men than oneself. I am not paying myself a compliment here. I know that I would like to be such a person, that I need to be such a person.

We must shun petty-minded, narcissistic men who only want to be surrounded by flatterers and flunkies. If a man is vain, he is needy. If he is needy, he is weak. When weakness is wedded to ambition, intrigues and lies inevitably follow, and the social capital of a high trust society will be consumed as narcissists claw their way up on stage.

We need to cultivate an ethic that causes truth rather than flattery to be the lingua franca. We must be humble but frank with superiors, frank and collegial among peers, and gentle and ironic with inferiors.

We need to avoid people who are pretentious, because they cannot spot superiors; who suck up to the people they recognize as superior; who back-bite among their peers; and who tyrannize over people they think beneath themselves. Again, such people inject false information and ulterior agendas into all interactions, depleting the social capital of high trust civilization.

So how do we organize this upward intellectual and moral trajectory? I want to end with one more heresy: beware of organizations. One cannot have organizations without leaders, and I already explained my reservations about them. But there is an alternative model to the hierarchical organization, namely the non-hierarchical network. (I go into some detail about the limits of hierarchies and the need for such networks in my “Metapolitics and Occult Warfare,” Part 4.)

This means that we start where we are right now — namely situated in a web of virtual and real-world networks — and we must think about how to build them up and make them better. What changes can we make, right now, in our interactions with other White Nationalists to set our movement, and our race, back on the upward path?

http://www.counter-currents.com/2015...y-in-the-room/
As usual, there is not even a single mention of the fact that the greatest problem our cause has is suppression by by the enemy. That is why we "can't" organize.

It has been very credibly put to me this week that Pierce was murdered. Very credibly.

There is not a WN leader or would be leader who has not been subjected to nearly continual attacks, small and large, by the government and its catspaws. Not a word of this creeps into this essay. It's a typical hothouse effort.

Pretending we have no enemies, just superficial opponents who are really gentleman and on our side on the deeper things when you get down to it - that is the conservative assumption and fatal flaw, and it should be divorced completely from the White mentality.

Which model does Golden Dawn in Greece follow? Why do you take no notice of what works in the real world - and how it is responded to by the global enemy? What sense is there in that?

What Johnson does not grasp is that "our" (which "we" dont even agree on) organizational model is not the problem. The problem is that we have giant, powerful, well funded governments PREVENTING US FROM ORGANIZING and SQUASHING US WHEN WE DO.

Then we have pissants come thru here and tell us WE ARE DOING IT TO OURSELVES.

That is part of the squashing us - the GASLIGHTING that we are doing it to ourselves. You should always be suspicious of anyone who has that theme continually on his lips. He may just be wrong, but it can also be deeper. That is the jew line - that we are done in by our "anti-semitism" rather than their loxism.

Old March 28th, 2015 #507
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
The majority of AmRen donations come from people who don't want them mentioning jews, unless it's in a favorable light.
How do you know this? How can you know this?

Old March 28th, 2015 #508
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
As usual, there is not even a single mention of the fact that the greatest problem our cause has is suppression by by the enemy. That is why we "can't" organize.

It has been very credibly put to me this week that Pierce was murdered. Very credibly.
The timing of his death -- right when the Jews were pulling a fast one and he was one of the sharpest critics, and he had more and more listening to him -- was suspect. I thought that Dr. Pierce might have been murdered and I am sure others did, but there was no evidence for it, so far as I know. I can't really insist on something like that without evidence.

As for Greggy, his whole orientation is wrong. In Socratic terms, he is fixated on seeming rather than being.

Old March 28th, 2015 #509
N.B. Forrest

Quote:

Oh yes? Christ.

I would put nothing past the jews & their whores. They've already heaped up a Mons Olympus of innocent corpses; what's one more - especially if it's a real White man.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old March 28th, 2015 #510
N.B. Forrest

Was Pierce buried or cremated? If buried, a private autopsy might reveal the explosive truth.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old March 28th, 2015 #511
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Was Pierce buried or cremated? If buried, a private autopsy might reveal the explosive truth.
Cremated. Will Williams now has the urn. If I recall correctly, the ashes were spread on the mountain.

Old March 28th, 2015 #512
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricPowers View Post
Beef is what makes life interesting. I'd like to see Alex Linder debate the other main protagonists of the White Nationalist Movement such as Don Black, David Duke, Jared Taylor, Bob Whitaker, ect.

It would be interested to have some sort of White Nationalists Debate where WNs of different orthodoxies can debate each other and let the people decide who has the Superior position. It would also be a good way to generate interest in White Nationalism.

I'd pay to see Alex Linder debate David Duke or Don Black.
I agree. But I've already put my ideas out there in a strategy for winning. None of these others has done that.

Old March 28th, 2015 #513
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Cremated. Will Williams now has the urn. I think the ashes were spread on the mountain.
SHIT....But if some portion of the ashes remain, they can still be tested for toxic metal poison residues: a faggot in Texas poisoned 2 wealthy old sisters with arsenic and had them cremated to cover the tracks of his light loafers; didn't work.

Old March 28th, 2015 #514
Hadding

Quote:
SHIT....But if some portion of the ashes remain, they can still be tested for toxic metal poison residues: a faggot in Texas poisoned 2 wealthy old sisters with arsenic and had them cremated to cover the tracks of his light loafers; didn't work.
My understanding is that he died of a rapidly advancing cancer.

Old March 28th, 2015 #515
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
My understanding is that he died of a rapidly advancing cancer.
Yes, of the stomach, if memory serves. Maybe some metallic poison can induce that....

Old March 28th, 2015 #516
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
Wow, Mr Johnson is so humble:

Translation: "You need to listen to me, because I'm like really really smart according to this internet novelty IQ test. So, unless your IQ is 140, take what I say about my queer-driven hatred of Putin, endorsement of fag-hag kosher conservatives like Le Pen, and crusade against "radical islam" as gospel- I know what I'm talking about!"

Once you start getting into the extremely high-IQ range, you begin to come across nothing but autists and social outcasts. People in this substrata of society have few friends, are virgins much longer than less intelligent people, and many times lack humility which everyone should have-no matter how much better at something you are than the next guy there's always something you can learn from others.

What is needed to save the race is people who are smart, bold, and honorable enough to compete with the Jews, as well as connect, inspire, and win the love (and obedience) of every day people- George Wallace would be the closest thing to an American variant of this archetype, were it not for the fact that he was mostly just a careerist politician. To address Johnson's elitism: how is the average white working man going to be able to intertwine his fate with a 145 IQ 28 year old man that doesn't know what a pussy looks like or ever been in a fist fight?

Very high IQ people tend to be extremely self-restrained and overthink potential consequences, and that's not a good thing when you need revolutionaries rather than democrats.

I remember attending the chess club in high school, and like the stereotype says, they were all a bunch of dorks. Me and a couple of kids sneaked off to smoke cigarettes in the school bathroom, and one of these feebs-a 17 year old MAN-tattled on me. Arrested development among these types is pretty common. East Asians supposedly have higher IQ's than whites, and look at them.

Point is , white nationalist material in the 'Kwa like Greg Johnsons aims exclusively for pretentious high-IQ image-obsessed bourgeois types, while the white nationalist default tends to be aiming for the bottom 10% of whites. (probably what counter-currents is reacting against, which is understandable)

What about the majority of whites, the 80% in the middle? Nothing out there for them to sink their teeth into. And that's why these people are by default either liberals or "independents".

Great leaders are vital, the fact that most of them are charlatans in the WN scene doesn't take away from that. Ayatollah Khomeini, Juan Peron, Charles De Gaulle, and of course Adolf Hitler, would their revolution's have been victorious without these magnificent personalities? I don't see any statues dedicated to "The committee of elites". The high-IQ people come later, in order to retain the status quo and keep the revolution in motion.
Good points.

I think the thing with smart people is they're in their heads. They go with their instincts, and then use their IQ to rationalize it. They instinctively shy from emotional appeals which are what the common man needs in this situation - to get him over the fear hurdle. You need high IQ, like a Hitler or Goebbels had, and that's useful for the planning and organization, but when you speak to people, you have to go for the marrow. You have to elicite the righteous anger, make it clear you are in it to lead, and not just an ordinary democratic panderer, and then point the clear way to something better. People WANT to be called to step up and help and become part of a big effort. But WN is mired in the democratic-pandering mentality.

Old March 28th, 2015 #517
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
There needs to be an explicitly pro-White, anti-kike political alternative with a populist bent; a force that targets the reality-based - but usually wrongly focused - economic fears & resentments of normal Whites of all stripes. Hammering incessantly at incestuous big boy bailouts by the Fed & pol whores (while ordinary families were thrown out into the street), the totally unchecked mega-shystering of Wall Street international banksters which led to the aforementioned, corporate "elite" "citizens of the world" taking middle class jobs from Whites and giving them to Turd Worlders - and of course pointing out the long snouts of the tapirs responsible for a hugely disproportionate percentage of all that economic treason.

With of course none of this couched in the terms of the pinko left: always making sure that the Whites listening understand that what's being sought is true free enterprise, only with safeguards against crony capitalist political corruption.

With the right men pushing such an agenda, it would be a winner.
Yep - you can work both angles. The welfare queen angle, like Reagan did, and the big jew banker getting his free billions after losing his money gambling on stocks. And then bring up that these bankers are the same ones opening our borders and starting endless foreign wars. "Who's always getting screwed? YOU: the white guy in the middle."

Old March 28th, 2015 #518
Hadding

Quote:
People WANT to be called to step up and help and become part of a big effort. But WN is mired in the democratic-pandering mentality.
I think what you are getting at here is the bourgeois fear of violating the established taboos, which Greggy exhibits to an unusual degree for a so-called White Nationalist. No radical change can be accomplished that way.

Old March 28th, 2015 #519
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Yep - you can work both angles. The welfare queen angle, like Reagan did, and the big jew banker getting his free billions after losing his money gambling on stocks. And then bring up that these bankers are the same ones opening our borders and starting endless foreign wars. "Who's always getting screwed? YOU: the white guy in the middle."
Absolutely. The case makes itself because it's as plain as the nose on a kike's face. All that's required is the charismatic Huey Long/GLK Smith-type speaker/leaders to roar it out.

Old March 28th, 2015 #520
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
The timing of his death -- right when the Jews were pulling a fast one and he was one of the sharpest critics, and he had more and more listening to him -- was suspect. I thought that Dr. Pierce might have been murdered and I am sure others did, but there was no evidence for it, so far as I know. I can't really insist on something like that without evidence.
Jesus, if even you think it might true, then that only increases the possibility.

I was not aware that people thought this, altho I'm told it has been brought up before.

The suspicion is that his last female companion was one of the tribe, or deputed by them, to spy on him and poison his food. With some kind of cancerous agent that burned out his stomach yet wasn't detectable by the time he went to the ER.

Who knows?

Tags
#1, white nationalism, wn infighting

Thread