VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 12th, 2010 #21
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreannaFand View Post
I forget the names of the characters on that television show, but I always liked the one who was from a rural town. She always used to go on about it and they made her look like a ditzy idiot.
That's par for the course. All Southern characters, whether on televitz or the silver(stein) screen, are portrayed as being idiots, Breanna. Just the other night I attempted to watch the Hymiewood-produced flick Kalifornia starring Brad Pitt and Juliette Lewis. The male half of "Brangelina" played a trailer-trash serial killer and Lewis his unbelievably-stupid and naive teenage wife. Pitt spoke with a ridiculously-exaggerated Southern drawl, wore a baseball cap with a confederate flag sewn on the front (so as to make absolutely sure that the dumb goyim viewers knew that he was in fact a backwoods redneck), and the white tee shirt he wore was covered with the tobacco juice that the slob spit all over himself. Just about in the middle of the scene at the beginning of the movie when Pitt's parole officer was paying him a visit and asking why the lazy bastard had quit his latest job (as Pitt was swilling beer, burping, and scratching his nuts) I couldn't take it anymore and changed channels. I should've fucking known better...

Matt

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; November 12th, 2010 at 01:24 PM.

Old November 12th, 2010 #22
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

And while we're on the subject of jews portraying the goyim in a negative light...

I caught the flick Mystic River a while back on televitz. In the beginning, a pair White male pedophiles posing as Boston police detectives coerce a young boy into the back of their "unmarked squad car" with the intention of screwing the hell out of him. Once securely in the back seat, the perv pig in the driver's seat turns around, puts his arm around the headrest, and smiles at the terrified kid. The "cop" says nothing and the scene lasts about five seconds or so. But, on the man's finger is a gold signet ring with a crucifix on it. In a darkened car, this ring shined like all get-out. Can you guess what the intended purpose of this seemingly unneccesary scene was?

Matt

Old January 10th, 2011 #23
The Bobster
Banned

Quote:
jew broads and nigger bitches rarely have abortions; however, they both advocate the procedure for beautiful White Women carrying White Life.
http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives..._nyc_pregn.php

Eye-opening statistics about the rate of abortions in New York City have been released by the Health Department.

41% of all New York City pregnancies end in abortion.

The rate for minorities is even higher.

Broken down by race for 2009:

Specifically non-Hispanic Blacks have a 59.8% abortion rate.

Hispanics have a 41.3% abortion rate.

Asians have a 22.7% abortion rate.

And non-Hispanic Whites have a 20.4% abortion rate.

Old May 19th, 2015 #24
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate
Default Gedd audda da cheah, Maw'wd!

Scrolling up to 4 minutes and 14 seconds into watching the following video immediately reminded me of the second video. The bear in the first seems to be a Maude-hater, through living Ahchie's life for him:

Last edited by Samuel Toothgold; May 19th, 2015 at 04:21 PM.

Old May 19th, 2015 #25
N.B. Forrest

"Franklin Delano Roosevelt!!"

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old May 19th, 2015 #26
bedford

The few times I watched the show Maude when I was a teenager in the
70's I couldn't stand seeing ugly jew bitch Bea Arthur and her henpecked
husband. Also it was one of those TV shows which consisted of the characters
shouting at each other the whole time and this is a turn off. The same was
true of the show One Day at a Time with the pushy jewess Bonnie Franklin
and her bratty daughters. Not too long ago McKenzie Phillips, who played
one of the daughters on the show, wrote a book about her long time drug
addictions( No surprise there) and her sexual affair with her father. YUCK!

Old May 20th, 2015 #27
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

That male voice of itz, the brassy attitude, like you mention and that hair lacquered slob look kept me from watching not even one episode through. Even back then, television was busy emboldening housewives and psychologically castrating male viewers, through pairing up such a monster with a weakling short enough to get breastfed standing up. It was only the sudden appearance of hottie Adrienne Barbeau which kept me from changing the channel soon enough.

Old May 20th, 2015 #28
Ray Allan

All of those shows the jew Norman Lear produced in the 70s, All In The Family, Maude, Good Times, The Jeffersons, etc. were even for the time, blatantly anti-White and anti-White male in the case of Archie Bunker. I thought they were funny as a kid, but just make me want to puke now.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 23rd, 2015 #29
Sean Gruber

Jew Norman Lear is still around, still being celebrated by his fellow jews. They never stop giving each other awards, accolades, trophies, good reviews, plugs. His very latest award is slated to be given at this kike confab in the fall:

http://www.austinfilmfestival.com/ne...-writer-award/

Less talk, more action

Old May 23rd, 2015 #30
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Default Again, no need for wörds. The picture tells it all:

http://www.google.de/imgres?imgurl=h...d=0CJQBEK0DMCQ

Old May 23rd, 2015 #31
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
All of those shows the jew Norman Lear produced in the 70s, All In The Family, Maude, Good Times, The Jeffersons, etc. were even for the time, blatantly anti-White and anti-White male in the case of Archie Bunker. I thought they were funny as a kid, but just make me want to puke now.
I still laugh at Archie, simply because Carroll O'Connor played him so brilliantly - and because their intention of making the character a buffoonish villain blew up in their faces when the public identified with him instead.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old May 26th, 2015 #32
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
I still laugh at Archie, simply because Carroll O'Connor played him so brilliantly - and because their intention of making the character a buffoonish villain blew up in their faces when the public identified with him instead.
I heard a radio interview with Norman Lear recently and he said that the
character of Archie Bunker was based on his father. A jewish bigot? Go figure.

Old May 26th, 2015 #33
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
I heard a radio interview with Norman Lear recently and he said that the
character of Archie Bunker was based on his father. A jewish bigot? Go figure.
Yeah, I read that too. Interesting.

Old May 27th, 2015 #34
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
What's that other show " In The Heat Of The Night".. guess it's based on the propaganda flick of the same name, in which O Connor plays a Southern sheriff, a lot of noble negroes, and it seems most of the bad guys are white ; the reruns seem to be a staple of dementia patients at day care centers and/or other vacant- eyed brainwashed drones.

Old May 29th, 2015 #35
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
What's that other show " In The Heat Of The Night".. guess it's based on the propaganda flick of the same name, in which O Connor plays a Southern sheriff, a lot of noble negroes, and it seems most of the bad guys are white ; the reruns seem to be a staple of dementia patients at day care centers and/or other vacant- eyed brainwashed drones.
I didn't care for the show. All the white characters on the show talked with
a deep southern drawl. I think the actors pushed the southern redneck
thing too far. Also Carroll O'Connor's character married a black woman.
I think one of the black actors on the show got busted bad for his drug
habit. The show was a Hollywood version of the South which is basically
BS.

Old May 29th, 2015 #36
N.B. Forrest

Carroll O'Connor came from money: his father was a partner in a big law firm with a jew, which no doubt went a long way to explaining O'Connor's jewy leftism as an adult. His real speaking voice was as far from Archie's as you could get: refined upper-class New York.

And man, was he out for the blood of the drug dealer that sold his adopted junkie son Hugh the dose that killed him...

Thread