VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 29th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Angry Muhammad Ali the greatest ? . . . Sure . . . :-/

What the hell does this Arab-looking groid have that some people almost worship him ?

He might have been a role model to the black community but why do many of our race also hold him in high regard ?

Concerning him . .

He started a career in boxing , later came into contact with radical "Black Muslim" circles , changed his name ( formerly : Cassius Clay ) and that's when he started getting all the publicity . .

He had some success in boxing but I think he is overrated and held up because he is black. .

What do you think ?

Oh , and by the way , I'm , in a way , grateful for all the Rocky movies because without them I suppose Ali would still be held up even higher . .

Rocky Balboa = boxing

Even if he is a fictitous character though , lol . .

Old August 29th, 2018 #2
Longbaugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post

What do you think?

I think you know sweet Fanny Adams about boxing, and you should probably shut up until you actually know something about boxing. Otherwise, you'll just continue to embarass yourself.

Rocky Balboa movies? Seriously, dude?

I've spent quite a bit of time around Sylvester Stallone when the cameras aren't on him. He's a goddamned asshole.

I've spent less time, but more than you and enough to formulate an opinion, around the late Mr. Ali.

Whereas Stallone is a rude, belligerent, condescending prick to everyone who has less money, power, or fame than he does, Ali (from what I witnessed, firsthand, and on more than a dozen occasions) was always courteous, personable and, dare I say it, charming.

Did Ali have an ego? Fuck, yeah, he had an ego. Did he have a right to that ego? Fuck, yeah, he had a right to that ego.

Whether you like Ali or not, he was the real deal, and he was always honest about who he was.

Stallone? I've seen Stallone train. In real life. Not on Youtube. He can't box worth a shit. When he punches, it's like he's chucking marshmallows at you. His footwork in the movies is choreographed for the movies; in the gym, he doesn't have any, and he doesn't understand shifting or timing. Plus, he's got a jaw like a champagne flute.

On a personal level, he's a pretentious dick who has made hundreds of millions of dollars slinging machineguns around on screen, but who is fully in favour of disarming all of the little people.

And, fuck, is he ever rude. I have been around some rude-assed celebrities in my time, but--fucking a--this cocksucker is in a league of his own. It's like Wesley Snipes plus Toby Keith, to the tenth power.

Old August 29th, 2018 #3
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
I think you know sweet Fanny Adams about boxing, and you should probably shut up until you actually know something about boxing. Otherwise, you'll just continue to embarass yourself.

Rocky Balboa movies? Seriously, dude?

I've spent quite a bit of time around Sylvester Stallone when the cameras aren't on him. He's a goddamned asshole.

I've spent less time, but more than you and enough to formulate an opinion, around the late Mr. Ali.

Whereas Stallone is a rude, belligerent, condescending prick to everyone who has less money, power, or fame than he does, Ali (from what I witnessed, firsthand, and on more than a dozen occasions) was always courteous, personable and, dare I say it, charming.

Did Ali have an ego? Fuck, yeah, he had an ego. Did he have a right to that ego? Fuck, yeah, he had a right to that ego.

Whether you like Ali or not, he was the real deal, and he was always honest about who he was.

Stallone? I've seen Stallone train. In real life. Not on Youtube. He can't box worth a shit. When he punches, it's like he's chucking marshmallows at you. His footwork in the movies is choreographed for the movies; in the gym, he doesn't have any, and he doesn't understand shifting or timing. Plus, he's got a jaw like a champagne flute.

On a personal level, he's a pretentious dick who has made hundreds of millions of dollars slinging machineguns around on screen, but who is fully in favour of disarming all of the little people.

And, fuck, is he ever rude. I have been around some rude-assed celebrities in my time, but--fucking a--this cocksucker is in a league of his own. It's like Wesley Snipes plus Toby Keith, to the tenth power.
Hmmm , really ?

So you have met both Stallone and Ali ?

Old August 30th, 2018 #4
Longbaugh

Yes, I've met them both.

And Wesley Snipes.

And Toby Keith.

And a fat lot of other famous pricks.

I could write a book.

Hell, volumes...

Old September 2nd, 2018 #5
Stewart Meadows

I don't know much about boxing, but I consider Sylvester Stallone an American icon and think that he's one of the country's best actors. I love his movies, especially the Rocky and Rambo series.

(Some people claim that Stallone is a jew, but I think that's nonsense. He might have a very small amount of jewish blood, but I view him as an Italian-American man.)

Quote:

Hmm...that's strange. I've never met "Muhammad Ali" personally, but I've seen clips of him angrily accusing white people of being devils who rape and murder non-whites wherever they go. But you're saying that he was nice to you, even "charming", when you two hung out? Well then, good for you, buddy.

Old September 2nd, 2018 #6
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I don't know much about boxing, but I consider Sylvester Stallone an American icon . .
I'm not American and even I would subscribe . . . .

. . an "All-American" , as some say . .

Quote:
. . and think that he's one of the country's best actors. I love his movies, especially the Rocky and Rambo series.
You think Stallone rules as 'Rambo' ?

You haven't seen Topper Harley yet . .

Just kiddin' pal . .

Stallone rules . .

Quote:
(Some people claim that Stallone is a jew, but I think that's nonsense. He might have a very small amount of jewish blood, but I view him as an Italian-American man.)

Really ?

Never heard of that . .

No need to insult 'the Italian stallion' . .

Quote:
Hmm...that's strange. I've never met "Muhammad Ali" personally, but I've seen clips of him angrily accusing white people of being devils who rape and murder non-whites wherever they go.
You better believe he belonged to a radical "Black Muslim" sect who truly viewed our race as devils . .

But , for the record . . Ain't that a projection?

Our race constantly out to rape and murder other races ?

Well . .

. . . .

90 % of interracial crimes in the USA is by Negroes on people of our race . .
I suppose it's the other way round , rather . .

Quote:
But you're saying that he was nice to you, even "charming", when you two hung out? Well then, good for you, buddy.

Now , I think you understand this wrong , dude . .

For the record , Ali also spoke out in favour of racial separation . .

He was , to a degree , a separatist . .

But . . not that I care for the opinion of a black Muzzie anyway . . .

Muhahaha-mmad was an anti-Aryan racist all his life .

Old September 4th, 2018 #7
Stewart Meadows

Quote:

Just kiddin' pal . .

Stallone rules . .
You got that right, buddy.

Quote:
Really ?

Never heard of that . .

No need to insult 'the Italian stallion' . .
Well, according to Wikipedia, his mom Jacqueline Labofish has some jewish admixture. But like I said, I view Stallone as an Italian-American man.

Quote:
Now , I think you understand this wrong , dude . .

For the record , Ali also spoke out in favour of racial separation . .

He was , to a degree , a separatist . .

But . . not that I care for the opinion of a black Muzzie anyway . . .

Muhahaha-mmad was an anti-Aryan racist all his life .
I know that Ali spoke out against race-mixing, but I still never liked him because he was one of those arrogant, obnoxious, Spike Lee-like negroes with a chip on their shoulder, always blaming the white man for all the evils in the world. At least that's the impression I got from him. But hey, Longbaugh, who has met him, says he's "charming", so what do I know?

Quote:
Yes, I've met them both.

And Wesley Snipes.

And Toby Keith.

And a fat lot of other famous pricks.

I could write a book.

Hell, volumes...
I think it's fascinating that so many VNN posters have met celebrities in real life. There's Steve B who has had sex with Paris Hilton, there's T. Garrett who has attended the same party as Alicia Silverstone...and I think Jett Rink has said that he used to work with some famous people. Those are just some examples, there are many more.

Honestly, I feel like a pissant when I'm in these guys' company.

Old September 5th, 2018 #8
Ray Allan

Quote:
I think it's fascinating that so many VNN posters have met celebrities in real life.
I rode in an elevator with Dick Smothers of the Smothers Brothers at Harrah's-Reno once.

I know, Black and jew, but I did find Moe-ham-head Alley/Cassius Clay's and Howard Cosell's long-running act rather amusing.

And the D-Con insect spray commercials.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 5th, 2018 #9
Ray Allan

Apollo Creed was based on Ali. How would the so-called "Greatest" have fared against someone like Ivan Drago?

Old September 6th, 2018 #10
Nockda Redout

Quote:

90 % of interracial crimes in the USA is by Negroes on people of our race . .
I suppose it's the other way round , rather . .
Funny how the Jew/Leftist/liberal/deep state/globalist collective keeps Black on White crimes a secret while parading the rare (and almost always well deserved) White on Black crime.
When a Nigger kills a White person there is never any mention of a hate crime being committed even if the Nigger says he did it because he hates White people.
If a nigger's feelings get hurt, the feds come rushing in to investigate for hate crimes.

Hate crime laws courtesy of the ADL.

Old September 6th, 2018 #11
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I rode in an elevator with Dick Smothers of the Smothers Brothers at Harrah's-Reno once.
Never heard of the guy. Sorry.

Old September 6th, 2018 #12
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Never heard of the guy. Sorry.
Dick and Tommy Smothers were a stand-up comedy duo popular in the 1960s-80s. They had a TV show for a while, too. I guess they were before your time. Damn, I'm getting old.

Old September 7th, 2018 #13
Longbaugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Dick and Tommy Smothers were a stand-up comedy duo popular in the 1960s-80s. They had a TV show for a while, too. I guess they were before your time. Damn, I'm getting old.
You and I, both.

Hey, Ray, you remember the days when comedy was actually funny?

Old September 7th, 2018 #14
Robbie Key

Questioning Ali as the greatest boxer ever is barking up the wrong tree, I think... His anticipation was insane. No doubt about it. I was always a fan of Tyson's knockout, though.

Stallone's greatest moment was when he acted out the horror that the Vietnam war was, a completely unnecessary war that destroyed the lives of thousands of White American men (besides those who died there):

Old September 7th, 2018 #15
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
I do remember them . . . .

Long time ago . . . .

Before , among others , jew bitch Sarah Silverman came . . . .

You know , the comdey scene's resident 'toilet bitch'. .

Or this . . . ahemmm . . ."creature". .

Old September 8th, 2018 #16
Ray Allan

Quote:
You and I, both.

Now, how can I top ColdFire's response to this?

Old September 8th, 2018 #17
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
You and I, both.

I don't know about Ray, but I sure do. It was in the 1990s, in hilarious sitcoms like Cheers, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Martin, Married with Children, Unhappily Ever After, Seinfeld, etc.

Old September 9th, 2018 #18
Ray Allan

Default I'm so old I remember this, too

There was a short-lived Muhammad Ali cartoon in the 70s.

Hard to tell the difference between the real guy and the cartoon character.

Last edited by Ray Allan; September 9th, 2018 at 02:07 AM.

Old September 9th, 2018 #19
ColdFire
Banned

Hmmm , so let me get this straight . . . .

Millions of Americans CELEBRATE a "black racist" who CONVERTED TO ISLAM ( a faith more often than not hostile to America . . .)

https://www.independent.co.uk/topic/muslim-ban

. . and , on top of that , VIEWED OUR RACE AS 'A RACE OF DEVILS' ?

Gee , in a world controlled by the NWO everything is possible , it would appear . . .

Old September 9th, 2018 #20
Ray Allan

In the 1970s, Moe-ham-head Alley was every Murrcan kid's hero.

All White kids in the commercial--I'm sure that was intentional.

Thread