VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 5th, 2013 #41
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Default So Much For Dinner...

Never seen something so repulsive in my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post

Old September 5th, 2013 #42
Rounder

Well, is she a kike or not ?? I've seen no evidence she is.

Perhaps, she's just another self-hating, blonde Aryan, begging for forgiveness from jews and muds, by working for them against her own people.

Old September 5th, 2013 #43
James K Jones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jae manzel View Post
I wonder what she is interested to know about Lard Fakins...
I have a fair idea. Akins is about the last creature on the face of the earth that we would want representing us. I dare say that our good friends in the SPLC are about to make sure that Akins receives a lot of attention and is portrayed as a rising star in the pro-White cause. Of course his lunacy and predilection for small children will also be 'reluctantly' mentioned.

Old September 5th, 2013 #44
Nate Richards

I think that, amidst all the cheap shots and sophomoric joking about Heidi's weight problem, we may have overlooked the grotesque jewishness and disturbing masculinity of her face.

Old September 5th, 2013 #45
Nate Richards

*alleged grotesque jewishness

Old September 5th, 2013 #47
Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I don't agree. There's no debating with an enemy that wants you dead and has done everything possible to make that happen.
When you say "enemy" do you mean enemy of the white race in general or your personal enemy?

http://translate.google.co.uk/transl...omikh-enisxysh

Old September 5th, 2013 #48
Fred
Commie Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Griffin View Post

They are actually reading internet posting forums and trying to make news from it.

Those people at SPLC must be bored and over budgeted.

This story is about nothing.

Old September 5th, 2013 #49
Samuel Hund
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale VanderMeer View Post

What's that look? jesus

Old September 5th, 2013 #50
M. Gerard

[/QUOTE]

She looks Jewish, but not pure blood.

Old September 5th, 2013 #51
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
They are actually reading internet posting forums and trying to make news from it.

In Heidi's case; she's bored, undersexed, and overfed .

Old September 5th, 2013 #52
Joe_Smith

Southern Poverty Law Center is a prime example of organized Jewish hate. Despite the illusion that they are some fighters for multiculturalism and "equality", have a look at their highest paid employees:

Richard Cohen — President/CEO — $340,923
Morris Seligman Dees (Jury is still out on if he is part Jewish) — Founder and Chief Trial Counsel — $344,771

Joseph Levin — Director and General Counsel — $185,102
Mary Bauer — Legal Director — $168,819
Teenie Hutchinson — Secretary — $162,644
Wendy Via — Development Director — $166,760 (+$19,582)
Mark Potok — Senior Fellow — $162,206 (+$10,814)
David Utter . — Director — Miami – $158,013
Sheila Bedi — Deputy Legal Director – $129,893

The goyim hating morbidly obese bagel-breath Beirich herself is at least part Jewish.

6 out of 9 most powerful, high paid positions in the SPLC are held by low-life, hate-filled Kikes, very odd for an organization that claims to exist purely to bring diversity and harmonious multiculturalism. We have more blacks and Mexicans posting on VNN than in this Heebs only club!

You don't need a debate before 10's of thousands to fight back against the SPLC. All you have to do is publish the facts. The SPLC embodies the very "Jewish tin foil hat conspiracy theory" the accuse "anti-semites" of subscribing to. Once Joe Blow realizes, with hard facts and statistics circulated widely, that "civil rights" groups he notices are always hateful and at odds with ...the normal people... are alwaysdominated by ethnic cliques that compose only 2% of the population, the Beirich's of the world won't be laughing then, when her race is being run out for like....the 1,000th time, from the pitchfork waving goyim cattle she despises. These kikes are so brazen these days that they don't even bother changing their names like Lenin and Trotsky once did, any more.

Last edited by Joe_Smith; September 5th, 2013 at 11:20 PM.

Old September 6th, 2013 #53
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

This whole thing is likely nothing more than Heidi needing more money to feed, no pun intended, her addiction.

The fat pig is likely bursting at the seams of all her feeding cloths and needs a new feeding wardrobe.

Or maybe the price of Häagen-Dazs ice cream has gone up?

Correction, being a hating fat pig "liberal" she likely exclusively gorgeous herself on buckets of Ben & Jerry's. Maybe after a day of inciting hatred of Whites she treats herself to a bucket of Butt Fudge Luv with Bleeding Hemorrhoids and Cum Swirls.

Old September 6th, 2013 #54
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
I would like to see Craig posting here again but that is up to Alex, and I guess Craig, if he would want to return.
I have offered him a private subforum here. Even though this breaks the principle of giving someone one second chance only, I think in light of his actions toward helping young WN get good jobs up in ND it is worth the risk of further paranoid attacks. He would be allowed to post in his subforum only. He has not responded so far, although he and I are in touch to some extent.

That's the best I can do. I've done my best to explain to him privately and publicly why he is off base in the zany accusations agaginst Leonard Rouse and Donnie in Ohio, for two. I think he trust me, but he still holds to his mistaken or paranoid view.

The best option might be he post on his own site, podblanc, which postings can be reproduced here. He should not post at Fred-the-Rapist's forum, that much is clear.

Old September 6th, 2013 #55
Mr Murray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post

They need some juicy 'white supremacist/neo-nartzee' stories to splash all over the media to distract a bit from the upcoming Syrian war which I hope they don't get.

The trick is to point to something and infer "We're not evil. Look, over there is the real evil. We're just dropping a few bombs in the name of democracy, in the name of love and peace".

Sadly it's a trick that has worked for a long time. I hope it loses it's effectiveness soon though.

Old September 6th, 2013 #56
Joe_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I have offered him a private subforum here. Even though this breaks the principle of giving someone one second chance only, I think in light of his actions toward helping young WN get good jobs up in ND it is worth the risk of further paranoid attacks. He would be allowed to post in his subforum only. He has not responded so far, although he and I are in touch to some extent.

That's the best I can do. I've done my best to explain to him privately and publicly why he is off base in the zany accusations agaginst Leonard Rouse and Donnie in Ohio, for two. I think he trust me, but he still holds to his mistaken or paranoid view.

The best option might be he post on his own site, podblanc, which postings can be reproduced here. He should not post at Fred-the-Rapist's forum, that much is clear.

Craig Cobb has huge balls and a good heart, but his brain hasn't caught up. He does some outlandish shit that hurts as much as it helps. This is catnip for SPLC types.

Of course I won't compare him to Akins, who is completely irredeemable.

Old September 6th, 2013 #57
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by James K Jones View Post
I have a fair idea. Akins is about the last creature on the face of the earth that we would want representing us. I dare say that our good friends in the SPLC are about to make sure that Akins receives a lot of attention and is portrayed as a rising star in the pro-White cause. Of course his lunacy and predilection for small children will also be 'reluctantly' mentioned.
^ What he said.

Old September 6th, 2013 #58
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
SPLC sniffing around
Don't expect WN to be sniffing around SPLC given this:

Old September 6th, 2013 #59
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
6 out of 9 most powerful, high paid positions in the SPLC are held by low-life, hate-filled Kikes, very odd for an organization that claims to exist purely to bring diversity and harmonious multiculturalism. We have more blacks and Mexicans posting on VNN than in this Heebs only club!
A sign idea for Griffin's upcoming protest of same:

"'DIVERSITY!!' Screams the SPLC - While 6 of its 9 Highest-Paid Jobs are held by JEWS!"

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old September 6th, 2013 #60
James K Jones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale VanderMeer View Post
Never seen something so repulsive in my life.

Be nice, Mjodr needs loving too. Blow up dolls and goats can't keep the poor guy happy forever.

Thread