VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 18th, 2008 #2
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

odin

I guess it could have been worse. At least the White girl was looking straight into the camera, seemingly oblivious to the mud beast that was making simian mating moves on her.

Actually, this is clearly a photoshop job by K-Mart's advertising company. The two pictures (human, mud) were taken separately and put together for the advert.

Old August 18th, 2008 #3
Kievsky

Kievsky

how can you be sure it was photoshopped? It looked like she was holding the things hand. I'm calling K-mart right now because it doesn't have a postal address listed on their site.

To reach the Contact Center for Kmart.com, call 1-866-KMART-4U (1-866-562-7848). I called them and got this address.

Everybody write to them! Include this picture in your letter!

K-mart Public Relations
3333 Beverly Rd.
Hoffman Estates, IL 60179

Dear K-mart:

I am writing to let you know that I was highly offended by this ad:

I have had personal experience with seeing white girls go with colored males and it always turns out tragically. Nicole Brown Simpson sort of stuff happens all the time, see www.newnation.com

Also, the white race is declining in numbers, and race-mixing is a large part of that. I consider promotion of this genocidal tragedy of race-mixing to be highly offensive and a direct attack on my person, my family and my people. Race-mixing used to be illegal for a good reason, and I and many decent people like me think it should still be illegal.

Very Truly Yours,

Old August 18th, 2008 #4
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

odin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
how can you be sure it was photoshopped?
Obviously I'm not 'sure' it's photoshopped. It looks that way to me, though.

Old August 18th, 2008 #5
Kievsky

Kievsky

Are you folks writing to K-Mart or what? I should put this in the Tard corral.

Old August 19th, 2008 #6
Horseman

Horseman

Look at the very bottom of the picture. I find it interesting. You can just barely tell if the woman is holding hands with the negro. As is usual in stupid fraudulent jewish messages, they use tricks. There looks to be a tiny bit of the negro's hand in front of the woman's hand. I think you can't really tell.
In general, I avoid advertisements of any kind - as they are jewish poison, that even a savvy WN can be poisoned by.

Old August 19th, 2008 #7
Kievsky

Kievsky

Council of Conservative Citizens and European-Americans United has taken up this ad and initiated a letter writing campaign to K-mart.

I know writing a letter is dull and unglamorous. Earl Turner certainly didn't write letters to corporations that made offensive ads. But none of us here is Earl Turner. So write a friggin' letter!

It just might make them think twice about their ad campaigns.

Old August 19th, 2008 #8
John in Woodbridge

John in Woodbridge

I wonder how much thought was put into this ad picture. The girl looks like she's the center of attention (full of herself) and the groid is looking at her like she's on pedestal.

Typically from what I've seen from attractive white women with blacks is that they do solely for shock value. They thrive on the (negative) attention they get, and defying social norms. Perhaps the ad creators wanted it to look like an "easier" relationship for white girls, as the mud will do anything to please the trophy catch.

Old September 8th, 2008 #9
Curtis Stone

Curtis Stone

I just came across this ad the other day. I showed it to a mild mannered white guy passing by and he gasped like he had been punched in the stomach. That's why they do it.

The photo is not at the link anymore.

Old September 8th, 2008 #10
1st Edu

1st Edu

This is what I've been talking about. I know several people I have woken up just by showing them this kind of stuff in ads, commericals, text books, magazines, etc. Once the know about this game they look for it. Then they are more open to hear more talk on the subject and about the JEWS role in it all, and how it all relates to the decline of our country and the our quality of life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Stone View Post
I just came across this ad the other day. I showed it to a mild mannered white guy passing by and he gasped like he had been punched in the stomach. That's why they do it.

The photo is not at the link anymore.

Old September 9th, 2008 #11
Mr.X

Mr.X

check out jc penny ads in your local sunday newspaper. Every single week they have children pictures advertising clothes and every single time they have a nigger kid with a white. Check it out.

Old September 13th, 2008 #12
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Frank Toliver

Instead of copying a link, take a print screen of the ad, (Alt+Print Scrn) open MS Paint, crop it and then save it. Load it up to any file or image hosting site and use that link. I didn't see anything on the link you specified.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old September 13th, 2008 #13
Mr.X

Mr.X

I second that. I looked at the link several times trying to figure out what bcl was. Not for a second do I doubt that there was a beast with a blonde tho.

Old September 13th, 2008 #14
Summer
WN Mother

Summer

They mix whites with everything. They played out the white blond girl with a nigger, so now they are moving onto white blond men, or just white men, with niggerettes. My husband said that soon they will be showing bestiality featuring white people. That is pretty outrageous and even I have a hard time wrapping my finger around that one, but leave it to those kikes to promote it.

Old September 19th, 2008 #15
Mr.X

Mr.X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer View Post
They mix whites with everything. They played out the white blond girl with a nigger, so now they are moving onto white blond men, or just white men, with niggerettes. My husband said that soon they will be showing bestiality featuring white people.
Already have, adam sandler in the movie Animal 2001. After beastiality with various animals. He finds himself taking on the traits of those animals.

Thread