Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 23rd, 2017 #1
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down Thanksgiving day in the anti-humans paradise

Ugh, was unfortunate enough to have my eyes and ears burned by the Macy's parade on the teevee at a friends house, no wonder foreigners believe 'americans' are all black.

I used to think Thanksgiving was a white holiday ...

Well happy White Thanksgiving anyway!

Cheers

Old November 23rd, 2017 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Ugh, was unfortunate enough to have my eyes and ears burned by the Macy's parade on the teevee at a friends house, no wonder foreigners believe 'americans' are all black.

I used to think Thanksgiving was a white holiday ...

Well happy White Thanksgiving anyway!

Cheers
I heard the Disney girl caterwauling but missed the niggerdom cuz my turkey wasn't fully defrosted.

A few decades ago you had token niggers, now token wiggers. The eighties was the token nigger era, all dey wanted was a chance. The nineties was 'mixed' and we is all juss people finally was the accepted theme in media.

Beyond the nineties we Whites are now the 'oddity' in major media, as we annoy brown people with our presence in the space of all the things we created, which we were supposed to give sacrificially to the more deserving Zulu and Aztlan warriors.

..Meanwhile most Whites are immersing themselves in White things today, but don't have the courage to say it is WHITE culture, and we do have one, American culture is really White culture. Niggers don't like White stuff, they don't create White stuff anywhere in the world where they dwell. If you look at Europe and what is celebrated, it's pretty clear where all the sweet, nice stuff about family and thankfulness came from, it's White. Not nigs, not Mayan heart-eaters, but Whites.

Old November 23rd, 2017 #3
NotFunny
Banned

i turned on the country music part, don't even try to hide everyone is lipsinking, it was blonde singer/black male singer/blond singer/black male singer, as you would expect.

seriously, how sick is it that the people in charge of the itinerary for the whole event are plotting out how to place as many blonde country women close to black men. total bolshevik hyper comissars and Americans fucking LOVE their masters, they will KILL for them. they will work 100 hours a week for them.

Thread