Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 31st, 2004 #1
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Default Civil Discussion Of Circumcision

Did you know that Howard Stern is the first -- and still the only -- mega-celebrity to publicly and repeatedly take an appropriately outraged, uncompromising, zero-tolerance stand against the sexual mutilation of children and babies? And he is Jewish!

http://www.sexuallymutilatedchild.org/stern.htm
Quote:
It's really the biggest crime being committed by parents against their children. And I know if I had a son, I would not even stop to think about it.
Compare his attitude to the attidute of those who call themselves "white nationalists" who insist that genital mutilation is not criminal, nor should it even be discussed.
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...85&postcount=2

Quote:
I removed that thread and I intend to remove all future circumcision threads.

There is no concrete proof one way or the other on the benefits or drawbacks.
There is a ton of concrete proof and men have been restoring thier foreskin for as long as they (mostly Jews) have been mutilating male genitalia in this manner.
http://net.indra.com/~shredder/intact/anatomy/
Believe it or not, there are many male high school graduates in America who don't even know what a foreskin is, or that anyone actually has skin covering the head of their penis.

Old May 31st, 2004 #2
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

I'm glad that wasn't done to me. My dad wanted it done, but my mom talked him out of it.

I feel a bit sorry for those who have had it done.

Old May 31st, 2004 #3
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Your mother made a wise decision. My guess is that your father wanted it done to you so that you would look like him.

It is absurd that so many parents don't even question it and take their doctor's word as gospel.

This picture was drawn by an 11-year old. Who would actually not believe that such an experience as depicted wouldn't be extremely painful and traumatizing?

Old May 31st, 2004 #4
Whirlwind

A couple years ago, the stories about African female genital mutilation made the news. I must admit I was upset that people could do that to their children. Even if they consider it customary. Then it dawned on me that I was feeling sorry for someone else, when I held my own damaged organ daily. No one can feel good about circumcision once you make the connection to genital mutilation.
All so that when lined up against the wall, THEY cannot be distinguished from US easily!

Old May 31st, 2004 #5
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palatine Creator
Your mother made a wise decision. My guess is that your father wanted it done to you so that you would look like him.
For some reason, among Americans, it's just "tradition". I think my dad wanted it done because "it was done to him" and etc etc etc through ancestors.

Of course, since my mom is from another country, this almost lemming like tradition isn't practiced, so she refused.

Old May 31st, 2004 #6
Hexe

Well, it was never a tradition in the USA for non jews until after WW2.
It was part of the jew victim mentality, that wanted jews to be able to blend in more easily.
Pre-1950, it was easy enough to pick out a jew in say, a men's locker room or restroom, by his mutilated genitals.

The jew doctors decided that all babies in the US would be cut, thus minimalizing the chance that a jew could be picked out later.

I gave birth back in the early 70s to my sons, and *insisted* that they not be cut.
I had quite an argument from the hospital and their pediatrician, but I stuck by my guns.
Thank the gods that the movement to NOT mutilate baby boys has caught on so well in the last decade or so!

Circumcision is genital mutilation, no matter how you look at it.

Old May 31st, 2004 #7
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Quote:
It was part of the jew victim mentality, that wanted jews to be able to blend in more easily.
Pre-1950, it was easy enough to pick out a jew in say, a men's locker room or restroom, by his mutilated genitals.

The jew doctors decided that all babies in the US would be cut, thus minimalizing the chance that a jew could be picked out later.
Are you serious? Got a source for this?

If that's true, dye me hair and grab me a David Duke bumper sticker. :P

Old May 31st, 2004 #8
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexe
I think it goes back farther than that. I was born May 1945, in a small town in Texas, and was circumcised. I think most men in the US my age were as well.

I’ve read points of view on both sides. I doubt that it is of too much importance to health and function, but good sense would indicate that the procedure is not needed and should not be done.

When was the practice begun, large scale, on non-jews? I don’t know, but my father was born in 1920 and he was circumcised. We are Lowland Scots and Northern English back many generations.

Enkidu

Old June 1st, 2004 #9
Fredrik Haerne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexe
I always make sure to have proof for everything I say about Jews (and boy, is there a mountain of proof!), so I have never said anything about Jewish control of banks for example, since I don't have statistics about it, and never said anything about them being the cause of circumcision in the U.S. and Canada, even though I have always suspected they'd be behind it ever since I first heard of it. After all, it seems pretty logical. In Vichy France, doctors would check young boys to see if they were circumcized or not, the better to rid the country of Jews. Of course Jews who want to blend in today would rather demand that everybody else change than that they have to do it. I mean, Jews, changing their ways? They wouldn't have survived through the millennia as a minority among host populations if they were prone to change.

Terrible, circumcision is. I hear it makes the penis less sensitive. But hey, if you've had it done to you, no need to hang your head about it. There are more important things to take care of. Just make sure your sons won't have any part of their bodies cut away, and you're fine.

And while we're at it, pretty pictures are best kept on paper, instead of burned into White skin. And little pieces of metal is definitely not something that should be stuck in human flesh. It feels good to be free of such things! Clean, you know.

Old April 2nd, 2009 #10
Lasher
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexe View Post

I gave birth back in the early 70s to my sons, and *insisted* that they not be cut.
I had quite an argument from the hospital and their pediatrician, but I stuck by my guns.
Thank the gods that the movement to NOT mutilate baby boys has caught on so well in the last decade or so!

Circumcision is genital mutilation, no matter how you look at it.
Circumcision is like religion in that it should be left up to the individual to decide on after he is of age.

Old June 28th, 2004 #11
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

I was formerly exactly such an ignoramus in this regard.

Before I read Liz on VNN, I never imagined the procedure might be more significant than a haircut. I am truly thankful to be better informed in case I ever have sons, for they surely will NOT be cut.

Liz and VNN alike deserve real credit for disseminating this valuable information.

Quote:
Believe it or not, there are many male high school graduates in America who don't even know what a foreskin is, or that anyone actually has skin covering the head of their penis.

Old November 2nd, 2004 #12
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Default Gentle loving ladies

Quote:
Compare his attitude to the attidute of those who call themselves "white nationalists" who insist that male genital mutilation is not criminal.....
I found a few of them. How would you like to have them as nurses after getting a hernia operation?

Old January 2nd, 2009 #13
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Talking $200 Abortion

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/electronic/956a/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUAdgt5Glk0

Old January 2nd, 2009 #14
IceQueen

Name 1 mammalian species that does not have a foreskin. You cannot, for there is not one. Clearly, if it were better to not have a foreskin, nature/evolution would have been rid of them by now.

Young women are programed to associate foreskin with being dirty, smelly, etc. When educated, the majority of women would turn against the practice.

The problem of men wanting to punish their sons with inflicting the same torture on them they endured would remain another matter. Fortunately, women have complete control over all medical procedures while in the hospital with a baby, so again it is educating women which is key.

Old April 2nd, 2009 #15
Lasher
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen View Post
Name 1 mammalian species that does not have a foreskin. You cannot, for there is not one. Clearly, if it were better to not have a foreskin, nature/evolution would have been rid of them by now.

Young women are programed to associate foreskin with being dirty, smelly, etc. When educated, the majority of women would turn against the practice.

The problem of men wanting to punish their sons with inflicting the same torture on them they endured would remain another matter. Fortunately, women have complete control over all medical procedures while in the hospital with a baby, so again it is educating women which is key.
Circumcision does do away with the problem of smegma.

Old April 2nd, 2009 #16
Nick Succorso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasher View Post
Circumcision does do away with the problem of smegma.
So does washing yourself, ever tried that?

Old April 3rd, 2009 #17
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen View Post
Name 1 mammalian species that does not have a foreskin...
Every normal pistol has a holster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Succorso View Post
So does washing yourself, ever tried that?
Do you mean washing himself or his dick? If you meant himself, you just called him a dick

Old April 3rd, 2009 #18
Lasher
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker View Post
Every normal pistol has a holster
Do you mean washing himself or his dick? If you meant himself, you just called him a dick
It is very possible that was his intention, but it doesn't behoove you to try to start a flame war between him and Lasher, which is obviously your intention.

Old January 13th, 2016 #19
Black Metal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Mazzone of Palatine View Post
Did you know that Howard Stern is the first -- and still the only -- mega-celebrity to publicly and repeatedly take an appropriately outraged, uncompromising, zero-tolerance stand against the sexual mutilation of children and babies? And he is Jewish!

http://www.sexuallymutilatedchild.org/stern.htm

Compare his attitude to the attidute of those who call themselves "white nationalists" who insist that genital mutilation is not criminal, nor should it even be discussed.
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...85&postcount=2

There is a ton of concrete proof and men have been restoring thier foreskin for as long as they (mostly Jews) have been mutilating male genitalia in this manner.
http://net.indra.com/~shredder/intact/anatomy/
I posted an anti-circum thread on Stormfront. Most people were against this barbaric mutilation

Thread