Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 14th, 2020 #1
Gladiatrix

Default Children of color projected to be majority of U.S. youth this year

"Demographers project that whites will become a minority in the U.S. in around 2045, dropping below 50% of the population.

That’s a quarter-century from now – still a long way away, right?

Not if you focus on children. White children right now are on the eve of becoming a numerical minority.

The U.S. Census Bureau projects that, by the middle of 2020, nonwhites will account for the majority of the nation’s 74 million children."

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/...Mk0W9s9slHrbLo

Old January 14th, 2020 #2
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

And all I see is ugly brown people everywhere and white women giving themselves to them.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old January 14th, 2020 #3
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Toliver View Post
And all I see is ugly brown people everywhere and white women giving themselves to them.
Same here. The brainwashing starts early. If you spend any time watching
TV notice how many ads you see that feature young white kids and young
nigger kids together dancing like niggers with rap or other nigger music
all ecstatic that they get to buy some useless product. The product could
be clothing, or toys or some breakfast cereal. (((The advertisers))) are
sending a message to white kids that their white customs and culture
are not important. Just accept that niggers are equal or even superior to
you and act like them. Or at least that is what I get from the ads.

Old January 14th, 2020 #4
Crowe

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Toliver View Post
You know, an older guy who's a former coworker of mine, who isn't a WN, or even pro-White told me that White women will fuck anything. And that women of other races typically stick with their own race. For the most part, he's right. Majority of the race mixing being done is by White women.

I very rarely ever see a White guy with a nigress. It happens, just far less than White women with nigger men. Just a guesstimate, but I'd say probably in the ballpark of 20 White women fucking niggers for every White man fucking a nigger.

If women are fat and unattractive to the opposite sex of their race, they should at least do their race a service by getting their tubes tied, if they can't entice a White man, and get the urge with another race. I wouldn't have as big of a problem if they at least did that much. I'd rather they not have kids than have kids that are not us.

Last edited by Crowe; January 14th, 2020 at 11:27 AM.

Old January 14th, 2020 #5
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
Same here. The brainwashing starts early. If you spend any time watching
TV notice how many ads you see that feature young white kids and young
nigger kids together dancing like niggers with rap or other nigger music
all ecstatic that they get to buy some useless product. The product could
be clothing, or toys or some breakfast cereal. (((The advertisers))) are
sending a message to white kids that their white customs and culture
are not important. Just accept that niggers are equal or even superior to
you and act like them. Or at least that is what I get from the ads.
If you look on popular apps like TikTok, it is filled with white women dancing to nigger music. It subconsciously elevates black men over white men, because their music is the popular music of the day. This is because of 1. jews pushing nigger music and 2. to be honest blacks understanding the importance of music and entertainment in making money and enriching people's lives. White people have largely lost the drive to compete in the arts for profit and for promoting our culture. Niggers focus in like a laser, and promote each other, and although 1000 won't make it in the arts, 2-20 will be highly successful and 1 in 50,000 mega successful. You can call me whatever names you want now, but Justin Bieber is worth nearly 300 million, and that ginger kid, Ed Sheeran is worth 160 million.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old January 14th, 2020 #6
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
You know, an older guy who's a former coworker of mine, who isn't a WN, or even pro-White told me that White women will fuck anything. And that women of other races typically stick with their own race. For the most part, he's right. Majority of the race mixing being done is by White women.

I very rarely ever see a White guy with a nigress. It happens, just far less than White women with nigger men. Just a guesstimate, but I'd say probably in the ballpark of 20 White women fucking niggers for every White man fucking a nigger.

If women are fat and unattractive to the opposite sex of their race, they should at least do their race a service by getting their tubes tied, if they can't entice a White man, and get the urge with another race. I wouldn't have as big of a problem if they at least did that much. I'd rather they not have kids than have kids that are not us.
White women are the biggest race traitors for a number of reasons;

1. They have been spoiled both socially and financially. They are not serious or care about long term ramifications of their actions because they don't have to. They are also the women who have had the right to vote and have been brainwashed by the jew the longest.

2. White men are starved for attention and support / white knight for women no matter what they do in hopes of getting some nigger tainted goohole. Women see this as prima facie belief that they can do no wrong.

3. The jews are actively brainwashing women into thinking black men are their ideal mate. This is done by proactively pushing WW/BM pairings in movies, shows and ads, portraying white men to be evil, stupid and incompetent. You will also notice this is done subconsciously as every movie will have white women walking or dining with niggers in the background scenes of nearly every movie.

In fact all I had to do is look for 'Dancer and wife' in google to come up with this nigger and his race traitor whore of a wife.

Then there is this;

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/tva...-moulin-rouge/

And this.

https://www.redbookmag.com/body/preg...with-new-baby/

And so much more. It never ends.

4. White women are the most desired on the planet so they can just walk around like they have a golden ticket between their legs, which they do. They see any white man as less powerful than herself and thus, worthless.

5. The flaw of white people; external altruism for moral superiority points impels white women to give their love and company to the other. White women are the biggest fucking traitors in the world.

6. Women feed off of drama and believe they are 'the one' so any proof to the contrary or showing them how many white women die at the hands of their niggers means nothing to them. Women will find the largest piece of shit and go to them like a moth to flame to see what exciting things will happen.

There are other reasons, but those are a few.

Last edited by Frank Toliver; January 15th, 2020 at 06:46 PM.

Old January 15th, 2020 #7
Man of the road

Frank Toliver, I'd like to counter your claim that WM are the biggest race traitors. I've seen many stats that say White women are the most loyal towards the opposite sex of thier race of female groups.

Old January 15th, 2020 #8
T.Garrett
Banned

Post We should believe the fedgov and commie PBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
"Demographers project that whites will become a minority in the U.S. in around 2045, dropping below 50% of the population.

That’s a quarter-century from now – still a long way away, right?

Not if you focus on children. White children right now are on the eve of becoming a numerical minority.

The U.S. Census Bureau projects that, by the middle of 2020, nonwhites will account for the majority of the nation’s 74 million children."

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/...Mk0W9s9slHrbLo
Ah, PBS (Pure Bull Shit) reports that the US Census Bureau 'projects' that White kids will be a numerical minority in the US this year

Old January 15th, 2020 #9
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Yay, America is going to have a demographic mix like BRAZIL!!!, a cunt-ry with over 60,000 homicides per year, where no one stops at red lights at night (out of fear of being carjacked or worse), and where the middle and upper classes live in fortified high rise buildings, and the must have car for the middle classes in the big cities these days has class 2 bullet resistance.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; January 15th, 2020 at 11:45 AM.

Old January 15th, 2020 #10
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of the road View Post
Frank Toliver, I'd like to counter your claim that WM are the biggest race traitors. I've seen many stats that say White women are the most loyal towards the opposite sex of thier race of female groups.
Find the link, please.

Thread