Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 18th, 2018 #21
notmenomore

Default Who gets the pass?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of the road View Post
Believe absolutely nothing these jews put out. They did the same exact thing with Roy Moore. How many times are they going to play the "he's a rapist" game until nearly everyone falls deaf to it?

How many times?

Each and every time minus one!

Hell, let your imagination run for a change; which will be the one time that they don't play the game?

Old September 18th, 2018 #22
steven clark

Default Jew senator Upchuck Schumer: "I will oppose Kavanaugh nomination with everything I've got"

This is so reminiscent of Clarence Thomas and Anita Hill. The right and talk shows are immediately picking up on this, and as Rush said, the crime doesn't matter, it is the accusation. That being said, if Kavanaugh was a wild teenager in his youth and everyone is so upset, I'm reminded of all those movies in the 70's-80's...the Animal House like films, showing wild crazy drinking, sex, students going for sex, sex, sex, etc., and the Jews made all these damned movies, encouraging every kind of wild let-it-all-hang-out-man-fuck-the-straights kind of movies...and now they get a big moral sense when there's a chance a conservative justice might get in.

And I think Kavanaugh isn't one of 'us'. he's a moderate conservative, but one obliged to follow the Constitution.

But the Jews get this superior moral sense.
Like Alex said, it's another case of Team Jew vs. team White.

Old September 18th, 2018 #23
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
This is so reminiscent of Clarence Thomas and Anita Hill. The right and talk shows are immediately picking up on this, and as Rush said, the crime doesn't matter, it is the accusation. That being said, if Kavanaugh was a wild teenager in his youth and everyone is so upset, I'm reminded of all those movies in the 70's-80's...the Animal House like films, showing wild crazy drinking, sex, students going for sex, sex, sex, etc., and the Jews made all these damned movies, encouraging every kind of wild let-it-all-hang-out-man-fuck-the-straights kind of movies...and now they get a big moral sense when there's a chance a conservative justice might get in.

And I think Kavanaugh isn't one of 'us'. he's a moderate conservative, but one obliged to follow the Constitution.

But the Jews get this superior moral sense.
Like Alex said, it's another case of Team Jew vs. team White.
A buddy of mine just told me about a conversation in which a jew stated: 'What do Christians know about morality".

The jew is getting so brazen-in public and private-that I honestly believe that they are going to be "found out" by a lot more. I also hold out some hope that Trump might spill the beans on them.

Old September 18th, 2018 #24
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of the road View Post
Believe absolutely nothing these jews put out. They did the same exact thing with Roy Moore. How many times are they going to play the "he's a rapist" game until nearly everyone falls deaf to it?
Yes, when I heard about the accusation against Kavanaugh my mind immediately went to the jewish hate campaign against Roy Moore. This is indeed how jews operate.

Kavanaugh says he's innocent:

Quote:
Kavanaugh maintains his innocence after accuser reveals her identity

Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh on Monday said he is willing to testify about the sexual assault allegations against him before the Senate Judiciary Committee to “defend my integrity.”

“I am willing to talk to the Senate Judiciary Committee in any way the Committee deems appropriate to refute this false allegation, from 36 years ago, and defend my integrity,” Kavanaugh said in a statement.

He said that until Christine Blasey Ford came forward in an interview with the Washington Post on Sunday — in which she claimed that a drunken Kavanaugh pinned her on a bed and groped her during a high school party in 1982 — he had no idea who was making the claims.

“This is a completely false allegation. I have never done anything like what the accuser describes — to her or to anyone,” he said in the statement.
https://nypost.com/2018/09/17/kavana...eals-identity/

Old September 18th, 2018 #25
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Is that all you got Chucky? It seems weak as fuck.

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old September 19th, 2018 #27
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post

Quote:
Ginsburg to Egyptians: I wouldn't use U.S. Constitution as a model

(...) "I would not look to the U.S. Constitution, if I were drafting a constitution in the year 2012," Ginsburg said in an interview on Al Hayat television last Wednesday. "I might look at the constitution of South Africa. That was a deliberate attempt to have a fundamental instrument of government that embraced basic human rights, have an independent judiciary. It really is, I think, a great piece of work that was done."

As Egypt prepares to write a new constitution, Ginsburg, who was traveling during the court's break to speak with legislators and judges in Egypt as well as Tunisia, spoke to students at Cairo University, encouraging them to enjoy the opportunity to participate in the "exceptional transitional period to a real democratic state."
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...-as-model.html

Ruth Bader Ginsburg. "Trust me."

Old September 20th, 2018 #28
Stewart Meadows

I'm reposting this article from the jewish newspaper The Forward because I want our readers to understand that jews are behind the hate campaign against judge Kavanaugh:

Quote:
The Jewish Case Against Brett Kavanaugh

Trump’s presidency has lived up to his campaign rhetoric by implementing a racist, anti-immigrant, and anti-Muslim agenda. His disgraceful policy of separating immigrant families is just his most recent practice that echoes the worst moments of American history and actions of foreign dictators.

In theory, Congress should be serving as a check on any would-be dictator in the White House. But given the Republican Party’s total failure to stand up to Trump, in fact their thorough embrace and enabling of authoritarian tendencies, that task has fallen solely to the courts over the course of this administration. Now, with Trump’s nomination of Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, this last bastion of institutional accountability over the president is in even greater danger of slipping away.

Jewish Americans must fervently oppose the confirmation of Judge Kavanaugh. On issues of religious freedom, reproductive rights, voting rights, economic justice, and a host of other issues, Kavanaugh has shown fierce hostility to the priorities and values of an overwhelming majority of our community.
https://forward.com/opinion/405519/t...ett-kavanaugh/

Old September 21st, 2018 #29
Stewart Meadows

Here's what Tucker Carlson has to say about the case:

Brilliant, as always.

Old September 22nd, 2018 #30
Jeffrey Smither

Does this slut have a twitter we can troll?

Old September 23rd, 2018 #31
Stewart Meadows

Here's a good article from the New York Post:

Quote:
How Feinstein is conspiring to destroy Kavanaugh

Democrat leaders and their liberal aides, along with professional agitators, are all intermingled and conspiring together to achieve the same objective — in this case, to spike the confirmation of President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee, Brett Kavanaugh.

Hill Republicans claim Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein engineered the knee-capping of Kavanaugh from both inside and outside Congress — and they have a strong case, though Feinstein insists she merely dealt cards she was handed.

For starters, they argue that Feinstein, who is the top Democrat on the Senate committee vetting Kavanaugh, orchestrated an “11th-hour ambush” of the conservative nod by withholding a letter from the committee’s Republican majority alleging sexual misconduct by Kavanaugh until the day the panel was preparing to take a vote to confirm him — almost two months after receiving the letter and well after the vetting and hearing process.
(...)
This spring, Hillary Clinton’s former campaign press secretary Brian Fallon hired one of Feinstein’s top aides on the Judiciary Committee to help tank President Trump’s Supreme Court picks from the outside. Together, he and Feinstein’s aide — former deputy general counsel Paige Herwig — launched a liberal non-profit group called Demand Justice to lead the left’s attack on GOP nominees.

In early July, after Trump nominated Brett Kavanaugh for the high bench, Fallon stated that their primary goal was to “delay” confirmation hearings for him. Meantime, he outlined plans of attack, including ginning up questions about what Kavanaugh “knew and when he knew it” about allegations of sexual misconduct by a federal judge he once clerked for.

Later that month, a letter alleging Kavanaugh was involved in an “attempted rape” while in high school was hand-delivered to Feinstein’s office.

Curiously, Feinstein did not raise the accusation during confirmation hearings earlier this month. Throughout the hearings, however, Demand Justice dispatched protesters claiming Kavanaugh sought to deny women rights, while running attack ads warning he planned to “overturn Roe [v. Wade] and criminalize abortion.” The ads appeared in Alaska and Maine to try to sway those states’ moderate pro-choice Republican senators to vote against Kavanaugh.
(...)
Blasey Ford’s lead attorney, Debra Katz, at the same time heads a leftist advocacy group funded by liberal megadonor George Soros, who also is funding Demand Justice, which has raised $5 million to sink Trump’s high-court picks. In a new attack ad, the group compares Kavanaugh to “child predator” Judge Roy Moore.
https://nypost.com/2018/09/22/how-fe...roy-kavanaugh/

Feinstein, Katz, Soros... It's always jews. Always.

Old September 23rd, 2018 #32
brutus

Once upon a time, olden lore had it that jews were made into lamp shades and soap. Schumer's hooked beak looks like it'd make a great kitchen can opener.

Old September 24th, 2018 #33
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Here's a good article from the New York Post:

https://nypost.com/2018/09/22/how-fe...roy-kavanaugh/

Feinstein, Katz, Soros... It's always jews. Always.
Quote:
Arrested for disrupting Kavanaugh hearing? Don’t worry, Soros will foot the bill

Protesters arrested at Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s hearing are being organized by Democrat-linked groups and their legal bills are reportedly paid by activists funded by billionaire liberal financier George Soros.

Photos circulated two weeks ago purported to show activists being paid in cash after disrupting judge Kavanaugh’s Senate confirmation hearings. The photos raised speculation over whether the disruptions were grassroots liberal activism or an example of astroturfed ‘manufactured dissent,’ funded by Democrats.

The latter has now been confirmed, according to conservative news outlet The Daily Caller, which reported that a coalition of left-wing organizations is scheduling interruptions and ponying up the post-and-forfeit bills – a small cash payment of around $50 to resolve the offense and avoid jail time – of those arrested. The organizations named include Women’s March, the Center for Popular Democracy, and Housing Works.
(...)
Funding progressive causes is nothing new for Soros. Along with championing mass immigration and open borders policies in his native Europe, Soros has kicked in multiple six-figure donations for Democrats' Florida gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum ahead of November’s election.

The Hungarian-born currency speculator most notorious for making a fortune by shorting the British pound in 1991 has also focused his ‘philanthropy’ on small-time district attorney races across the country, in a bid to reshape the US justice system in his own, ultra-progressive image.
(...)
Soros’ fingerprints can seemingly be found here too. Kavanaugh’s accuser, a college professor named Christine Blasey Ford, is being represented by attorney Debra Katz. As well as handling Ford’s legal case, Katz is the vice chair of the Project on Government Oversight, an organization funded by Soros’ Open Society Foundations NGO.
https://www.rt.com/usa/438777-kavana...mocrats-soros/

The evil globalist jew billionaire George Soros has poured a fortune into organizations whose goals are to subvert democratically elected governments in Eastern Europe, to ship third-world criminals to Southern Europe, to incite racist negro thugs in the US, to help and empower drug-addicts, prostitutes and homosexuals...

...and now we learn that he's behind the hate campaign against judge Kavanaugh.

Is there any evil, anti-white cause/project/movement that this piece of jew shit doesn't fund?

Old September 24th, 2018 #34
littlefieldjohn

jewsign

Schumer is another disloyal jew who needs to be curbed and sent away.

Old September 25th, 2018 #35
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
Schumer is another disloyal jew who needs to be curbed and sent away.
Upchuck Schumer is one of countless influential jews who spread leftist, multicultural propaganda in his Western host country while supporting the racist, genocidal bandit state of Pissrael, which is his real home country.

Old September 26th, 2018 #36
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
New accuser told classmates she wasn’t sure Kavanaugh exposed himself

A woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of exposing himself to her when they attended Yale University in the 1980s called former classmates to back up her claims and told some of them that she couldn’t be certain Kavanaugh was the one who did it, the New York Times reported on Sunday.
(…)
Kavanaugh has called the allegations a “smear, plain and simple.”
https://nypost.com/2018/09/24/new-ac...posed-himself/

Old September 27th, 2018 #37
Jeffrey Smither

Lindsey Graham is really tearing into Dick Durbin right now. Lindsey Graham.

Old September 27th, 2018 #38
Stewart Meadows

Here's an interesting piece from the New York Post that was published a couple of days ago:

Eight big problems for Christine Blasey Ford’s story

Christine Blasey Ford’s allegations against Brett Kavanaugh are serious. She is accusing him of violent attempted rape. “I thought he might inadvertently kill me. He was trying to attack me and remove my clothing,” she told The Washington Post, recounting the alleged incident at a high school party “one summer in the early 1980s.”

But her story is also growing less believable by the day. Here are eight reasons why it’s hardly “anti-woman” for senators to question her account at Thursday’s hearing:

1) For starters, Ford still can’t recall basic details of what she says was the most traumatic event in her life. Not where the “assault” took place — she’s not sure whose house it was, or even what street it was on. Nor when — she’s not even sure of the year, let alone the day and month.

Ford’s not certain how old she was or what grade she was in when she says an older student violently molested her. (But she doesn’t plead inebriation: She described having just “one beer” at the party.)

2) Ford concedes she told no one what happened to her at the time, not even her best friend or mother. That means she can rely on no contemporaneous witness to corroborate her story.

3) Worse, the four other people she identified as attending the party, including Kavanaugh, all deny knowledge of the gathering in question, including Leland Ingham Keyser, who she calls a “lifelong friend.”

Keyser’s lawyer told the Senate Judiciary Committee: “Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with or without Dr. Ford.”

The other two potential witnesses — Mark Judge and Patrick “P.J.” Smyth — also deny any recollection of attending such a party. The committee took their sworn statements “under penalty of perjury.” “These witnesses directly contradict Professor Ford’s allegations against Judge Kavanaugh,” Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley advised Ford’s attorneys last week.

In her original letter to Sen. Dianne Feinstein, Ford claimed that Kavanaugh talked to Keyser and Smyth right after he assaulted her. Yet neither shares her memory.

This is, to say the least, highly problematic for her case. No witness corroborates any part of her story.

4) Her own immediate family doesn’t appear to be backing her up, either. Her mother, father and two siblings are all conspicuously absent from a letter of support released by a dozen relatives, mostly on her husband’s side of the family.

The letter attests to her honesty and integrity. “Why didn’t her parents and brothers sign the letter?” a congressional source familiar with the investigation wondered.

5) This summer, Ford tried to reach out to old friends from high school and college to jog her memory. They couldn’t help her. “I’ve been trying to forget this all my life, and now I’m supposed to remember every little detail,” Ford complained to one friend in July, according to an account in The San Jose Mercury News.

6) Yet she still pushed forward with her bombshell charge, contacting The Washington Post tip line and Democratic lawmakers, while hiring a Democratic activist lawyer. Ford is also a Democrat, as well as an anti-Trump marcher, raising questions about the motive and timing of the allegations along with their veracity.

7) Ford contends that notes her therapist took in 2012 corroborate her account. But they don’t mention Kavanaugh.

They also point up inconsistencies in her story. For instance, her shrink noted that Ford told her there were “four boys” in the bedroom, not two as she now says. The notes also indicate Ford said she was in her “late teens” when she was assaulted. But Ford now says she may have been only 15.

8) In another inconsistency, Ford told The Washington Post she was upset when Trump won in 2016, because Kavanaugh was mentioned as a Supreme Court pick. But Kavanaugh wasn’t added to Trump’s list of possibles until November 2017, a full year later.

On top of all that, Kavanaugh “unequivocally denied Dr. Ford’s allegations . . . under penalty of perjury” during a Sept. 17 interview with committee lawyers, Grassley said, adding he was “forthright and emphatic in his testimony” and “fully answered all questions.”

The sworn interview will no doubt be used to test the consistency and veracity of his public statements Thursday.

Yet Democrats have already tried and convicted Kavanaugh of sexual assault. Without hard evidence, without substantiation, some even go beyond Ford’s claims to call him an out-and-out “rapist,” “sexual predator,” even a “child predator.”

As a result, Kavanaugh and his family, “including his two young daughters, have faced serious death threats and vicious assaults,” Grassley said. “And they’re getting worse each day.”

Ford, who also has received threats, is by all accounts a respected scientific researcher in the field of psychology with an impressive pedigree. While that makes her credible, the same can’t be said for her story. Unless she can fill in the many holes, Kavanaugh still deserves the presumption of innocence.

https://nypost.com/2018/09/25/eight-...y-fords-story/

Old September 29th, 2018 #40
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Senate Republicans agree to FBI investigation of Kavanaugh before final vote

Texas GOP Sen. John Cornyn said Republican leaders have agreed to allow up to a week for an FBI background investigation of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh before a final vote in the Senate.

The news came after the Senate Judiciary Committee voted 11-10 on party lines to move the nomination to the full Senate.

It also followed a plea from Arizona GOP Sen. Jeff Flake to delay that vote so the feds can probe Christine Blasey Ford’s charge that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her as a teen, an allegation he denies.
https://nypost.com/2018/09/28/senate...re-final-vote/

Tags
brett kavanaugh, jews, supreme court, trump, upchuck schumer

Thread