Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Crime Center
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Do the love letters prove that Steele went crazy? See them at http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=
Steele is sane and was framed by the ADL and the government. 2 14.29%
Steele is sane and was not framed. 3 21.43%
It is not possible to know if he is crazy or was framed. 6 42.86%
Steele is playing crazy and was not framed. 0 0%
Steele is completely crazy and was framed. 0 0%
Steele is completely crazy and was not framed. 3 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 12th, 2012 #81
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Easy On Bev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
I said that your eristic was tedious, BITCH.

If you don't know what that word connotes then look it up.
I rise in defense (defence to her) of Bev. Word usage is a bit different on her side of the pond. She is a highly literate woman although a bit scatterbrained at times. Perhaps we should use smaller words on this thread for the convenience of the Whiggers posting here. For example, "crazy".

Old July 12th, 2012 #82
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Steele's Head Examined

Quote:
An examination by a government physician was probably not directed toward finding the kind of information that would be needed to construct a defense for Steele, although some findings relevant for a psychiatric defense may have been recorded.
When the Steele lawyers notified the government of the possibility of a "diminished capacity" defense, the government had the right to examine his head and did so. Their shrink would be expected to say that Steele was sane if he thought that he was Napoleon. However he may have picked up on some things that will shed some light our our rescue project.

It is much harder to get Steele's head examined in Federal prison at least by our group. If we can get him to see that he is crazy it will be simple. Sooner or later he will realize that his current scum bag lawyers will NEVER get him out. Perhaps then he will rethink his taking me off his email correspondent list.

Old July 12th, 2012 #83
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Are you on drugs, Pauly?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
This is rich! All this publicity will help us get a doctor and lawyer to get him out of prison. He will love you for it if we can ever restore him to sanity.

Old July 12th, 2012 #84
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Drug Use

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale VanderMeer View Post
Are you on drugs, Pauly?
It occurred to me to ask you that same question but it would have un-Christian of me. I couldn't have thought up that poll of yours without powerful drugs. That will start the loot rolling in on our new website. Can you make the poll results public?

Old July 13th, 2012 #85
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Had you read the thread, you would know that Steele's head had been examined by the government in jail and the results were never released. The Steele camp has those results and is hiding them. I am trying to get them. Both sides want to keep the fact that Steele went crazy from the public.
I have read it, although it was one loooooong thread and that post probably slipped my mind. I would be interested to see the report, though how you'd accomplish it, I don't know.

I tend to think that if it had shown he was crazy, the prosecution would have loved to use that. "See, Another nutty WN".

Quote:
I confused Bev and possibly others. Steele was nearly taken for everything but the shirt off his back by Cyndi after she caught him looking for women on www.match.com . After that close brush with disaster, he was FOREVER barred from looking for women on line FOR ANY REASON if he was sane. He did so by his own admission. No jury would ever believe the story. Once he did so, it was totally unnecessary to examine his head to know that he was crazy.
Yes, I get that. Cyndi tried to divorce and scalp him for playing away. Fair enough. She then forgave him on condition he never did it again. Not unreasonable.

Then he either did it again or she gave him permission/agree to let him research the bride scam thing.
Quote:

Could you link me to a prescriptivist's manual that lists the definition you want it to list, please? See, in mine, it says:

1. One given to or expert in dispute or argument.
2. The art or practice of disputation and polemics.

or

1. a participant in an argument or controversy.
2. the art of disputation. — eristic, eristical, adj

You found my eristic "tedious" and I replied that I found it bizarre that you found logical disputation tedious. Given the structure of your sentence, only the no 2 options in the definitions would have made sense. ("Your one given to or expert in dispute or argument is tedious" does not make sense, whereas "Your art of disputation is tedious" does.)

So, as we can see, my usage of the word was perfectly correct.

However, maybe you have another definition for it, one not in any dictionary? Perhaps one you've "invented" (in the same way you admitted you "invented" the aortacrazy diagnosis?) If so, let's hear it.

Quote:
I rise in defense (defence to her) of Bev. Word usage is a bit different on her side of the pond. She is a highly literate woman although a bit scatterbrained at times. Perhaps we should use smaller words on this thread for the convenience of the Whiggers posting here. For example, "crazy".
No, eristic means the same on both sides of the pond.

Thanks for assuming I was the one who got it wrong, though.

Last edited by Bev; July 13th, 2012 at 03:52 AM.

Old July 13th, 2012 #86
George Mann

Quote:
It occurred to me to ask you that same question but it would have un-Christian of me.
Him being a Christian is telling of his behavior here.

Old July 13th, 2012 #87
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post

So, as we can see, my usage of the word was perfectly correct.

However, maybe you have another definition for it, one not in any dictionary? Perhaps one you've "invented" (in the same way you admitted you "invented" the aortacrazy diagnosis?) If so, let's hear it.
Eristic, from the ancient Greek word Eris meaning wrangle or strife, often refers to a type of argument where the participants fight and quarrel without any reasonable goal.

The aim usually is to win the argument and/or to engage into a conflict for the sole purpose of wasting time through arguments, not to potentially discover a true or probable answer to any specific question or topic. Eristic is arguing for the sake of conflict as opposed to the seeking of conflict resolution. (
Eristic Eristic
-- most easily available source on Internet)
The pretense that there was no available clarification of what eristic connotes is itself a piece of eristic. It's argument for the sake of arguing rather than a sincere attempt to get at the truth. It's a form of deliberately annoying behavior. That's what I see this Bev person doing, very clearly. I already demonstrated it yesterday.

Last edited by Hadding; July 13th, 2012 at 12:38 PM.

Old July 13th, 2012 #88
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Eristic, from the ancient Greek word Eris meaning wrangle or strife, often refers to a type of argument where the participants fight and quarrel without any reasonable goal.

Well, the definition of reasonable goal is subjective, isn't it?

I am trying to elicit from Mr Pauly (and now you) exactly what the evidence is for Mr Steele being insane, and getting nowhere fast.

Quote:
The aim usually is to win the argument and/or to engage into a conflict for the sole purpose of wasting time through arguments, not to potentially discover a true or probable answer to any specific question or topic. Eristic is arguing for the sake of conflict as opposed to the seeking of conflict resolution. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eristic -- most easily available source on Internet)
That you use a different yet still correct definition of the same word to me is noted.

Quote:
The pretense that there was no available clarification of what eristic connotes is itself a piece of eristic. It's argument for the sake of arguing rather than a sincere attempt to get at the truth. It's a form of deliberately annoying behavior. That's what I see this Bev person doing, very clearly. I already demonstrated it yesterday.
Ah, I see, so when you make a fool of yourself by using a word with more than one definition and then insulting me because you did not understand the context in which I replied to it translates to "deliberately annoying behaviour", does it?

I am grieved, nay, mortally wounded, in fact, that you find my asking you and Mr Pauly to back up your claims "deliberately annoying behaviour", but I'll get over it, I'm sure.

Now, do we have any evidence for your "invented" insanity or not?

Old July 13th, 2012 #89
George Mann

There appears to be a lot of "loose-ends" running about on this site spewing libelous slanders, and steering conversations into endless circle-jerks!

Old July 13th, 2012 #90
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Mann View Post
There appears to be a lot of "loose-ends" running about on this site spewing libelous slanders, and steering conversations into endless circle-jerks!
I don't think they're loose, though they might be.

Every time I see Pauly run a deferential tag team with Joy Boy, I'm reminded of 'Mr. Wint and Mr. Kidd':

Got a thread about a prominent WN (or pseudo WN) and the feds? Look for these two to get intimately involved, to the exclusion of other topics.

Old July 13th, 2012 #91
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
I don't think they're loose, though they might be.

Every time I see Pauly run a deferential tag team with Joy Boy, I'm reminded of 'Mr. Wint and Mr. Kidd':

Got a thread about a prominent WN (or pseudo WN) and the feds? Look for these two to get intimately involved, to the exclusion of other topics.
Fuck you, you fucking overinflated sanctimonious piece of shit.

Old July 13th, 2012 #92
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:

Now, now, Joy Boy. Let's not self-generate a catfight.

(As an aside, you cats really do seethe against your enemies. Pauly has opined Cyndi worthy of death, presumbably because she didn't follow the script and dump Edgar. I know how you've treated me with your big lie technique. You've ghetto blasted Bev for asking a sensible question.)

Old July 13th, 2012 #93
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Fuck you, you fucking overinflated sanctimonious piece of shit.
I rest my case!

(I suspect I've hit my target, again.)

EDIT: Aren't you, yourself, being a smidgen 'eristic,' Joy Boy? Tsk. . .tsk.

Last edited by Leonard Rouse; July 13th, 2012 at 12:55 PM.

Old July 13th, 2012 #94
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Crazy Ed in Prison

Quote:
Now, now, Joy Boy. Let's not self-generate a catfight.

(As an aside, you cats really do seethe against your enemies. Pauly has opined Cyndi worthy of death, presumbably because she didn't follow the script and dump Edgar. I know how you've treated me with your big lie technique. You've ghetto blasted Bev for asking a sensible question.)
You are a liar. I opined Cyndi worthy of death because she has locked her crazy husband in Federal prison to steal all of his property. She has also swindled White Nationalism to the tune of AT LEAST $122,000 by her own admission. She has repeatedly lied about believing Steele to be framed. She knows that he is crazy. She wants him to be portrayed as a martyr in order for her to rake in more loot from his deluded supporters.

Old July 13th, 2012 #95
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauly View Post
You are a liar. I opined Cyndi worthy of death because she has locked her crazy husband in Federal prison to steal all of his property.
Naw. . .that doesn't make you look crazy and me sane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wint
She has also swindled White Nationalism to the tune of AT LEAST $122,000 by her own admission.
There is no such 'admission,' making you the liar, Mr. Wint. That there was a 'swindle' is your politically-motivated libel.

Quote:
She has repeatedly lied about believing Steele to be framed. She knows that he is crazy.
Anyone who doesn't participate in your smear campaign is a 'liar'--according to you. You're also a mind reader. No. . .wait. 'She knows' because you've harrassed the hell out of her. . .I mean, repeatedly 'informed her'. Sorry. My bad.

Quote:
She wants him to be portrayed as a martyr in order for her to rake in more loot from his deluded supporters.
Yeah, I'm sure it's really rolling in. That's why her home is up for sale.

But hell, if it were up to you she'd be dead. You have quite the way to 'help' people, Mr. Wint.

Old July 13th, 2012 #96
George Mann

Quote:
You are a liar. I opined Cyndi worthy of death because she has locked her crazy husband in Federal prison to steal all of his property. She has also swindled White Nationalism to the tune of AT LEAST $122,000 by her own admission. She has repeatedly lied about believing Steele to be framed. She knows that he is crazy. She wants him to be portrayed as a martyr in order for her to rake in more loot from his deluded supporters.
Where can one substantiate such claims? Warning, Sock-puppet claims will be dismissed out-of-hand!

Old July 13th, 2012 #97
Hadding

Quote:
EDIT: Aren't you, yourself, being a smidgen 'eristic,' Joy Boy? Tsk. . .tsk.
Not a bit, jackass. I am not engaging in any specious argumentation and I am certainly not letting you waste my time. I responded to you on the level that you deserve and I am done. You and Bev represent a waste of time and for the time being I am not going to be sucked into any more of it.

Last edited by Hadding; July 13th, 2012 at 02:47 PM.

Old July 13th, 2012 #98
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:

Now, do we have any evidence for your "invented" insanity or not?
That'll be a "no", then.

Over to you, Mr Pauly. How's the expansion/clarifications I requested coming along?

Old July 13th, 2012 #99
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Read the Steele Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Mann View Post
Where can one substantiate such claims? Warning, Sock-puppet claims will be dismissed out-of-hand!
Georgie this is a thread to discuss the votes on the poll as to whether Steele has gone crazy. You need to read the 140 pages of the Steele thread to understand what is going on. Here is a start http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...64#post1409964 . You should be able to get thru them in a week. Also read the 1536 pages of the trial transcript and the sentencing transcript. That will take you another week. Come back at the end of the month better prepared.

Old July 13th, 2012 #100
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Ants in Your Pants

Quote:
That'll be a "no", then.

Over to you, Mr Pauly. How's the expansion/clarifications I requested coming along?
Let me know if I need to translate the title of this post into Brit Speak. I will get started on the proofs in the next few days. As I mentioned most of my fragmented notes will not make sense until I expand them. BTW, paying in silver and paying Fairfax in silver are two entirely separate and unrelated proofs that Steele was crazy. Those who know something about buying and selling silver will see this at once. Most people will require further explanation.

Most of my time has been spent on getting our new website ready to start collecting donations to get Steele out of prison. We will be looking for a psychiatrist and specialized lawyer. The project is far more difficult now that he has been convicted and is in prison. It could have been done for $1,000 before he was tried. It could cost $100,000 now.

Tags
aorta surgery, edgar steele, insanity, lawyers

Thread