Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 12th, 2013 #1
Crowe

Default Fag chink pimps out purchased baby, and gets 30 years in prison.

http://www.news.com.au/world/austral...-1226779322405

Quote:

QUEENSLAND pedophile Peter Truong didn't look like a man about to be sentenced to 30 years' jail when he shuffled into the elegant District Court room in Indianapolis.

Dressed in a black and white striped prison jumpsuit, orange joggers and his wrists and legs shackled, Truong waved and smiled at his parents who had flown in from Australia and were sitting in the second row of the sparsely populated courtroom on Monday. Truong then gave the US prosecutors an equally friendly smile and wave.

Truong, who bought a newborn boy for $US8000 ($8784) and then allowed men around the world to abuse the child, was sentenced in a US court to 30 years' jail on Monday, after facing a maximum 40-year sentence.

The plea deal he struck with prosecutors could have allowed a minimum of 24 years.

US District Court judge Sarah Evans Barker, in announcing the sentence in Indianapolis, took note of Truong's willingness to work with authorities to lead them to other pedophiles and his own history as a childhood abuse victim.

The court heard how as a child and teenager he was sexually abused and became a member of a “man-boy cult”.

If Truong is to be believed, he is a changed man.

“I want to say thank you to the authorities for saving my son, but also for saving me as well,” Truong told Judge Barker.

Pedofag Chink + Aussie pedofag lover:

These pedofags are the scum of the Earth.

Old December 12th, 2013 #2
Nate Richards

He's from a people who will EAT infants, so I guess it's not too shocking that he'd rent one out for abuse.

Old December 12th, 2013 #3
Crowe

I believe that the punishment should fit the crime, and for pedofags, I can't think of a better punishment than this:

Scaphism Scaphism

Old December 12th, 2013 #4
Cora McGuire

Thanks for the news on this repulsive creature's fate, going to update the older thread.

Old December 12th, 2013 #5
AJG
Holohoax Survivor

If I recall correctly, the unfortunate boy is Russian and this was one of the cases that lead to Russia banning countries where faggotry is acceptable from adopting Russian children.

Of course, the jew claims Russia wanting to protect her children from being raped by sick faggot tree ornaments is 'bigoted' and 'prejudiced', just like he labels all other normal feelings and reactions the same.

Old December 12th, 2013 #6
Squarehead Chris

Well, thank the state that this young boy was given the benefit of some serious
social diversity at such a young age.

Otherwise he might have grown up to be a horrible Nazi.

Old December 12th, 2013 #7
Cora McGuire

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJG View Post
If I recall correctly, the unfortunate boy is Russian and this was one of the cases that lead to Russia banning countries where faggotry is acceptable from adopting Russian children.
Yes, and worse still Newton's family has been granted custody of the boy! So I guess that sick fuck still gets updates on his victim's life from family members.

Old December 12th, 2013 #8
Nate Richards

Ginger Gorman

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-07-1...oughts/4809582

Journalist who helped promote these fags as ideal parents is awfully sorry bout that, but anyone bothered by what she did is just "homophobic" anyway.

Also, this:
Quote:
Closer to home the ABC has also received complaints about the radio and online story I did in 2010. (You will not find that story on the ABC's website now because the police requested the ABC pull it down to protect Boy 1's identity.)
What a stupid lie. They could edit just like the rest of the mass media has. See the altered photo at the top of thread, and audio editing is no more difficult.

They fucked up and hurt their cause, and don't want people like us making good use of their material. They don't want people to see and hear ginger earning her check by fawning over a couple of faggots who were raping and pimping an infant. Most people don't like the promotion of fags(and their "marriages" and child adoption) to begin with, and that particular fag-worship piece might give the more neutral types a good reason to really hate it openly.

I found the radio show http://tinyurl.com/eqlove

Can't find video or the original articles but I'm sure they're available somewhere. There must have been USA promotion too.

The mass media outlets that showcased his abusers and used him to promote gay "marriage" and adoption are now all editing images of him "for his protection". I noticed that most photos out are altered so that even his hair is not visible. Kids who look like him are in short supply and high demand with couples looking to adopt. This lends itself to even more healthy hatred for the faggots and their promoters, and the media know this.

Old December 12th, 2013 #9
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

jewsign do my eyes decieve me?

Normally I am loath to call somebody out as a kike based solely on a photograph...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate Richards View Post
Ginger Gorman
...but gee-suz, I mean srsly, c'mon.

Old December 12th, 2013 #10
Cora McGuire

Luke McKee is an Aussie who has lots to say about Ginger and her lowlife cohorts:

*** just saw this comment :

Quote:
rubixlucifer2 weeks ago

Older homosexuals call their under aged love interests or targets "chickens" or "chicks." The baby chicks featured in this video was likely an advertisement for the pederasts ring. Truly sick.
·

Last edited by Cora McGuire; December 12th, 2013 at 12:46 PM.

Old December 12th, 2013 #11
Nate Richards

Quote:
...but gee-suz, I mean srsly, c'mon
Yeah, not sure. Maybe jewish, maybe just fugly. Married name? Don't know. Some Gormans are jewish.

Old March 5th, 2014 #12
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Wonder why the jew "media" did not make use of the pro-pedophile feel good slogan "two dads are better than one" in this story?

Note that the the jew "media" never finishes the slogan: "two dads are better than one when film a DP scene".

Related VNN content:

Alabama: Homosexual dad, and his "lover", sodomize and torture son as part of alternative lifestyle home video exchange club

Old March 5th, 2014 #13
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Thread