Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 9th, 2008 #1
fairnessfairy

Default "It's all too easy," thought Richard Warman

Back when Richard Warman thought he found the meaning of life at the bottom of a glass of Rob Simpson beer, he realized that there was finally a way to make money and do minimal work. It was foolproof. He could go after a bunch of poor people ranting online, even bait them into writing "bad things," and become the peoples' hero.

No one would second guess him. The law society would protect his corrupt practices throughout the process. He would be a demi-god for all the disenfranchised and do it forever, retire rich with 72 teenage virgins boys.

It worked for a while too. Idiots like his close friend, Randy Richmond, sang him praise. He received awards from censor groups like the Canadian Jewish Congress, the Simon weisenthal center for "the performing arts" and other aspiring victim-complex organizations.

No one realized, or pointed out, that warman, who did not claim to be directly affected by the speech, was never flanked by members of the alleged victims of the speech he was complaining about.

He was under the great delusion that Caucasians were the only ones capable of "hate". He never filed a complaint against anyone else anyway.

This high-queen of censorship was on a roll. He had the backing of more despicable individuals like the Hysterical Zealot, Karen Mock. The cases seemed to get easier and easier as the rules of evidence and the case the commission had to meet were getting increasingly relaxed. He could now rely on the Canadian "human rights" Commission minions to fully handle the case and the hearings required no more than his token presence.

Dim-witted commission lawyers like Giacomo "the Vagina" Vigna and Ikram "works-for-me" Warsame were now able to use their grade four educations to achieve great tasks in the field on censorship. As the biggest shareholder of Section 13, Richard Warman had day-to-day access to the Commission like it was his personal sweat shop. Working them like his own personal inquisition and band of traveling nincompoops and circus freaks.

But his utopia changed overnight however. It took complaints filed against media personalities to wake the media up from their dull routines of towing the government line. Warman could no longer get away with his high return business of censoring Canadians. After the complaints were filed against Mark Steyn and Ezra Levant, Richard Warman's donut wasn't the only thing getting punched anymore. His reputation was receiving and public beating. Even though he wasn't the one who filed the Levant and Styen complaints, he was the one being repeatedly targeted by the media as far down as the the U.S.

He represented everything that people hate in dictatorial regimes. Totalitarianism. He was the poster boy of the disgraced Law. And suddenly, even Randy Richmond, who previously hung from his leg and kept his balls dry, couldn't sing his praise anymore. The London free press went completely mum on the whole Human Rights Act issue while most other news outlets we're pummeling it with rotten tomatoes.

It was the Canadian Islamic Congress that attacked the media, but it was Richard Warman that got the brunt of everyone's wrath with his indiscretions being publicly exposed, and turning from a "respected" member of the lawyer community to one of Canada's most hated public figures.

I guess Richard Warman never realized that people got enough patronizing from garde school and didn't need an Ass clown to dictate what they could and couldn't say.

It was practically overnight that a google search of "Richard Warman" turned from bringing up a list of his conquests against free speech to 1000s of articles attacking him and exposing his lies and corruption. This admitted self-googler can now find www.richardwarman.com as the second hit when googling his name.

I wish I were a fly on the wall at his place... Actually that's a lie... I don't know if i like the idea of a Roman bath

The meaning of life isn't 13 Richard, it's 42...

Old June 9th, 2008 #2
yankee jane
Mene, Mene, Tekel Upharsin

Thanks! Great piece! Glad to hear things are finally turning around for that digusting little freak. Actually, he should just be grateful he has managed to continue breathing this long - it absolutely amazes me that he has. Anything bad that comes to this piece of slime is well deserved!

Thread