lock them up at the zoo 0 0%
put a bounty on their head 3 27.27%
spay and neuter them 2 18.18%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 16th, 2009 #1
donna tnmtngurl

Default black jokes

Only for a laugh feel free to post jokes, opinions & ect. *********************** This is just meant as a laugh but thought I would pass it on to you..............How do you know Adam and Eve were not black?You ever try to take a rib from a nigger? What's the difference between a dead dog in the road and a dead nigger in the road? The dead dog has skid marks in front of it. What did Abe Lincoln say after a 3 day drunk?"I set WHO free?". What do you call a nigger with a peg leg?Shit on a stick! - What does Pontiac stand for?Poor Old Nigger Thinks It's A Cadillac! - Did you hear the one about . .. . the baby nigger who went to heaven and got his wings? He said, "God! Look! I'm an angel!", and God said, "No you stupid nigger! You're a bat, now eff off!". I like black people . . .. . I used to have some black friends 'till my dad sold them! What does a nigress and an ice hockey player have in common?They both change their pads after 3 periods! Why do blacks have white hands and feet?They were on all fours when God spray painted them! Why do black people have white hands?Everyone has some good in them! - Why do black people have white hands?It rubs off the cop cars! - Why do more niggers get hit by cars in the winter?They're easier to spot! - What do you call two blacks on one bike?Organized crime! - Why are niggers getting stronger?TVs are getting bigger! - What happened to the nigger who had an abortion?Crime Stoppers sent her a check for $500! Why don't nigger bitches wear panties to picnics?To keep the flies away from the chicken! - What's the difference between a truck full of baby niggers and a truck full of bowling balls?You can't unload a truck full of bowling balls with a pitchfork! What does FUBU stand for?Farmers Used to Buy Us. What does FUBU stand for?Farmers Used to Beat Us. Why don't sharks eat niggers?They think its whale shit! Why do niggers call white people "honkies"?Thats the last sound they hear before they get hit! - What do they do with dead niggers in California?Gut them to make wet suits! - Why does L.A. have so many fags and N.Y. so many niggers?L.A. had first choice! - What do you call a chinese nigger with AIDS?Coon Die Soon - What does NAACP stand for?Niggers Against All Caucasian People. What does NAACP stand for?Now Apes Are Called People Why are all the niggers fast runners?All the slow ones are in jail. Whats the difference between niggers and snow tires?Snow tires don't sing when you put chains on them! How do you keep a nigger from going out?Pour more gas on him! - Why do white folks go to nigger garage sales?To get their stuff back. - J How do you keep niggers out of your back yard?Hang one in your front yard! What does a nigger and sperm have in common?Only about 1 out of two million actually work. - What do you do if you wake up in the middle of the night to see your television floating in mid-air?Shoot the nigger stealing it. What's the difference between a large pizza and a nigger?A pizza can feed a family of four. What's wrong with four niggers in a cadillac going off a cliff?A cadillac seats five! - How can you tell a nigger's just had sex?His eyes are all red from the mace. How do you get a nigger to leave you alone?Throw him a basketball! - What's the difference between a naked white woman and a naked black woman?One's on the cover of Play boy and the other's on the cover of National Geographic. - Why don't niggers dream?The last one to have a dream got shot. Theres an American airline and one of the engines is going out so they decide they need to get rid of some weight or they will crash. To do it fairly they decide to do it in alphabetical order. So they tell all of the African Americans to jump off the plane, no one moves. So they say, "Okay, all the blacks jump off." Still no one jumps. So they say, "All of the colored people jump off." Still no one jumps. Finally this little kid walks up to his dad and says, "Daddy, aren't we all three of those?" And the dad says, "Nope, today we're NIGGERS, we ain't jumping before the MEXICANS." A nigger and a spic fall from a tree, who hits the ground first?The spic, the nigger never makes it because he's stopped by the rope. There was a blackout in my neighborhood last night.I had to shoot him before he stole everything. - What would Martin Luther King, Jr be if he was white?Alive! - Nigger runs into a doctor's office and says, "Doctor, Doctor I can't stop running around!" The doctor says, "Okay, take this tablet." The Nigger slows down and stops. He said, "WOW! It really worked! I've tried everything! What was it?" The doctor says, "It's Persil - Stops colors running." - What's the most confusing day in Harlem?Fathers Day! Why do niggers have white palms?There's a little good in everyone.

Old August 16th, 2009 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

One more post like this and you're banned.

A) jokes go in lounge

B) improper formatting - no one can read what you've posted above.

I'm starting to think you're a troll.

We have rules here. Follow them or leave.

Old August 16th, 2009 #3
Gibson

Alex, feel free to move this thread to the appropriate forum.

Donna tnmtngurl, I've reformatted it for you.

Quote:
How do you know Adam and Eve were not black? You ever try to take a rib from a nigger?

What's the difference between a dead dog in the road and a dead nigger in the road? The dead dog has skid marks in front of it.

What did Abe Lincoln say after 3 days drunk? "I set WHO free?".

What do you call a nigger with a peg leg? Shit on a stick!

What does Pontiac stand for? Poor Old Nigger Thinks It's A Cadillac!

Did you hear the one about the baby nigger who went to heaven and got his wings? He said, "God! Look! I'm an angel!", and God said, "No you stupid nigger! You're a bat, now eff off!".

I like black people. I used to have some black friends 'till my dad sold them!

What does a nigress and an ice hockey player have in common? They both change their pads after 3 periods!

Why do blacks have white hands and feet? They were on all fours when God spray painted them!

Why do black people have white hands? Everyone has some good in them!

Why do black people have white hands? It rubs off the cop cars!

Why do more niggers get hit by cars in the winter? They're easier to spot!

What do you call two blacks on one bike? Organized crime!

Why are niggers getting stronger? TVs are getting bigger!

What happened to the nigger who had an abortion? Crime Stoppers sent her a check for $500!

Why don't nigger bitches wear panties to picnics? To keep the flies away from the chicken!

What does FUBU stand for? Farmers Used to Buy Us.

What does FUBU stand for? Farmers Used to Beat Us.

Why don't sharks eat niggers? They think its whale shit!

Why do niggers call white people "honkies"? Thats the last sound they hear before they get hit!

What do they do with dead niggers in California? Gut them to make wet suits!

Why does L.A. have so many fags and N.Y. so many niggers? L.A. had first choice!

What do you call a chinese nigger with AIDS? Coon Die Soon

What does NAACP stand for? Niggers Against All Caucasian People.

What does NAACP stand for? Now Apes Are Called People.

Why are all the niggers fast runners? All the slow ones are in jail.

Whats the difference between niggers and snow tires? Snow tires don't sing when you put chains on them!

How do you keep a nigger from going out? Pour more gas on him!

Why do white folks go to nigger garage sales? To get their stuff back.

How do you keep niggers out of your back yard? Hang one in your front yard!

What does a nigger and sperm have in common? Only about 1 out of two million actually work.

What do you do if you wake up in the middle of the night to see your television floating in mid-air? Shoot the nigger stealing it.

What's the difference between a large pizza and a nigger? A pizza can feed a family of four.

What's wrong with four niggers in a cadillac going off a cliff? A cadillac seats five!

How can you tell a nigger's just had sex? His eyes are all red from the mace.

How do you get a nigger to leave you alone? Throw him a basketball!

What's the difference between a naked white woman and a naked black woman? One's on the cover of Play boy and the other's on the cover of National Geographic.

Why don't niggers dream? The last one to have a dream got shot.

Theres an American airline and one of the engines is going out so they decide they need to get rid of some weight or they will crash. To do it fairly they decide to do it in alphabetical order. So they tell all of the African Americans to jump off the plane, no one moves. So they say, "Okay, all the blacks jump off." Still no one jumps. So they say, "All of the colored people jump off." Still no one jumps. Finally this little kid walks up to his dad and says, "Daddy, aren't we all three of those? " And the dad says, "Nope, today we're NIGGERS, we ain't jumping before the MEXICANS."

A nigger and a spic fall from a tree, who hits the ground first? The spic, the nigger never makes it because he's stopped by the rope.

There was a blackout in my neighborhood last night.I had to shoot him before he stole everything.

What would Martin Luther King, Jr be if he was white? Alive!

Nigger runs into a doctor's office and says, "Doctor, Doctor I can't stop running around!" The doctor says, "Okay, take this tablet." The Nigger slows down and stops. He said, "WOW! It really worked! I've tried everything! What was it? " The doctor says, "It's Persil - Stops colors running."

What's the most confusing day in Harlem? Fathers Day!

Why do niggers have white palms? There's a little good in everyone.

Old August 16th, 2009 #4
Rick Ronsavelle

"What would Martin Luther King, Jr be if he was white?"

A real Doctor.

Old August 16th, 2009 #5
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
One more post like this and you're banned.

A) jokes go in lounge

B) improper formatting - no one can read what you've posted above.

I'm starting to think you're a troll.

We have rules here. Follow them or leave.
Get over your stupid paranoia Alex.

Old August 16th, 2009 #6
donna tnmtngurl

Default **

Is alex the administrator??

Old August 16th, 2009 #7
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by donna tnmtngurl View Post
Is alex the administrator??
Well, that's what Alex wants everybody to believe but the truth is (and this is only for you alone to know) Linder is a Grey reptilian sent here from the planet Meepzorp to cause dissension and disruption among us Earthlings.

Old August 16th, 2009 #8
Gott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
Well, that's what Alex wants everybody to believe but the truth is (and this is only for you alone to know) Linder is a Grey reptilian sent here from the planet Meepzorp to cause dissension and disruption among us Earthlings.
LOL he sure is a grumpy ol' fart. The lady who started this dubious thread had me smiling a few times, but when I read Herr Linder's ah...gruff (?) and very much to the point response, I broke out into spontaneous laughter.

Old August 16th, 2009 #9
joofus
Banned

im jewish. do u think jewish people r a joke?

Old August 16th, 2009 #10
donna tnmtngurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gott View Post
LOL he sure is a grumpy ol' fart. The lady who started this dubious thread had me smiling a few times, but when I read Herr Linder's ah...gruff (?) and very much to the point response, I broke out into spontaneous laughter.
Q: Why are black peoples nostrils so big?.................................maybe Because that's what God held them by when he was painting them?

Old August 16th, 2009 #11
Mr Murray

Quote:
Are you saying that David Icke is right?

OMG!!!!!

Lets all migrate over to his forum then.

Old August 16th, 2009 #12
MASHER
OnThePathToTrustMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by donna tnmtngurl View Post
Q: Why are black peoples nostrils so big?.................................maybe Because that's what God held them by when he was painting them?

What's shorter than a jew's d-ck?

A Nigger's To-do list!

MASHER

Old August 16th, 2009 #13
BryanVP
Señor Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Murray View Post
Are you saying that David Icke is right?

OMG!!!!!

Lets all migrate over to his forum then.
LOL Two pages of posts and not one person has said, "It's just two niggers acting like thugs."

I didn't know what the hell the poster noticed in that picture. I thought maybe the negroids resembled aliens to him. Then everyone started talking about their gangsta handshake.

Old August 16th, 2009 #14
jackumup

Quote:

Alex is the founder of VNN and you should show him respect.

Q) Why are niggers noses flat?
A) Because the doctor stepped on the back of their head when he pulled their tail off

Who the fuck says israel has a right to exist

"Name the jew" -Bud White

Old August 16th, 2009 #15
Robert Bandanza
Banned

Default Black Jokes(literally)

http://vnnforum.com/video.php?do=vie...s&videoid=1123

Old August 16th, 2009 #16
Robert Bandanza
Banned

This is not a joke, but so true. Does the Nigger think about anything else than "heez dik?" Those Negresses are probably no different(Muh cleet).

Old August 16th, 2009 #17
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Bandanza View Post
This is not a joke, but so true. Does the Nigger think about anything else than "heez dik?" Those Negresses are probably no different(Muh cleet).
A nigger is but a life support system for a penis.
-MikeTodd

Old August 16th, 2009 #18
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Bandanza
I wonder what else he "gots" a problem with?

Old August 17th, 2009 #19
Justin
Banned

I think it's a bit much threatening to ban her but I would hav to say i didn't like the original post either.

Tags
jokes, racism

Thread