Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 9th, 2012 #21
Squarehead Chris

Here in the U.S. it's usually the chinese type places that get nailed the hardest in health inspections.

Flies, maggots, roaches, live rodents, dead rodents, walk-in refridgerators full of rotten food, the list goes on and on.

I really think the gooks that run these places laugh their asses off when they look out of their filthy kitchens and see YT stuffing their faces with this septic garbage.

Old October 10th, 2012 #22
joefrombradford

I honestly dont know why white people voluntarily eat out of those places. That many of them have been fined and shut down for being dirty or doing stuff to the food, it does puzzle me why people still eat in these places.

Old October 10th, 2012 #23
ATiii
Banned

The food is disgusting, it's been handled by non-whites and it costs the Earth!

Alan

Last edited by ATiii; October 13th, 2012 at 08:08 AM. Reason: Removal of epithets.

Old October 10th, 2012 #24
Bev
drinking tea

I've been trying to find that post from fyc about the NW distributor for these type of establishments and the conditions at the warehouse but I can't find it atm.

From the method in which the meat is slaughtered through to the warehouses stocking the spices they add to the food down to the point of sale conditions - disgusting.

Old October 10th, 2012 #25
andy

Christoph Meiners an Aryan racial supremacist so pointy headed he is still on the curriculum of most western universities taught that primitives such as slavs and negros could eat any old shit with no ill effects as they were so low down the evolutionary ladder they were bestial savages.Of course "the movement" and its adherents have never hear of old Chris but if i recall he even did a three volume account of women particularly Spanish ones and how they were ruined by mating at the first biological instance.

Chase them into the swamps

Old October 10th, 2012 #26
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Christoph Meiners an Aryan racial supremacist so pointy headed he is still on the curriculum of most western universities taught that primitives such as slavs and negros could eat any old shit with no ill effects as they were so low down the evolutionary ladder they were bestial savages.Of course "the movement" and its adherents have never hear of old Chris but if i recall he even did a three volume account of women particularly Spanish ones and how they were ruined by mating at the first biological instance.
Four volume account, actually.

(Who the hell is Christophe Meiners? Never heard of the philosopher. )

Old October 10th, 2012 #27
James Hawthorne

Quote:
The walls, floors, appliances and surfaces of the curry and pizza shop in Royton, Oldham, were also covered in dirt with some even splattered with blood, inspectors found.
Turd worlders only make turd world's. You can't expect them to fuction in a first world as first worlders. Biological standards of first world countries are being undermined by the mass invasion of turd worlders. As we all know.

VNN Media

Old October 10th, 2012 #28
andy

He didn't have an e on the end of his Christian name and he was one of the first to take on leftist scum such as immanual kant and mary woolonscroft (The precursor of modern feminism) Surely you must recall that flatliner antifaowens mentioning her as if he knew the first thing about her.
Unlike modern philosophers for the race he hated all of the alien rival races and regarded them as primitives.He was the father of scientific racism and the bottom line was who gives a fuck how they (alien rivals) became what they are lets kill them all anyway.His bugbear with Kant was that Kant despite being a racist believed the seed of goodness and enlightenment was in every man and every race.Meiners would often refuse to give lectures if the student turned up in the proletarian/utilitarian styles that were then becoming the rage.He himself often spent two hours and more dressing for the event and believed his students should do so as well

Old October 10th, 2012 #29
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
He didn't have an e on the end of his Christian name and he was one of the first to take on leftist scum such as immanual kant and mary woolonscroft (The precursor of modern feminism) Surely you must recall that flatliner antifaowens mentioning her as if he knew the first thing about her.
Unlike modern philosophers for the race he hated all of the alien rival races and regarded them as primitives.He was the father of scientific racism and the bottom line was who gives a fuck how they (alien rivals) became what they are lets kill them all anyway.His bugbear with Kant was that Kant despite being a racist believed the seed of goodness and enlightenment was in every man and every race.Meiners would often refuse to give lectures if the student turned up in the proletarian/utilitarian styles that were then becoming the rage.He himself often spent two hours and more dressing for the event and believed his students should do so as well
I don't know that much about him - the only things I know is that he wrote the four volume book about women and that he was supposed to have been the first to call the Slavic peoples inferior.

Old October 10th, 2012 #30
Reinhard

Meiners also believed the noblest race were the Celts.

Old October 10th, 2012 #31
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
........." that he was supposed to have been the first to call the Slavic peoples inferior."
If you believe that you believe anything,that honour went to the first German that walked into the Danube basin in 200bc

Old October 10th, 2012 #32
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
I honestly dont know why white people voluntarily eat out of those places. That many of them have been fined and shut down for being dirty or doing stuff to the food, it does puzzle me why people still eat in these places.

Did you hear about the Asian take-away in Bradford that once served up a special curry for local whites only? It was later dubbed, the 'seven semen surprise.'
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old October 10th, 2012 #33
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hawthorne View Post
Turd worlders only make turd world's. You can't expect them to fuction in a first world as first worlders. Biological standards of first world countries are being undermined by the mass invasion of turd worlders. As we all know.
The drunken white gobshites, covered in tatoos, pissed on pints of 'heavy', and sucking down Asian pigswill at £5 a plop, are the 'turd worlders' and the Asians who are shitting and pissing in their Saturday night grub, are laughing all the way to the bank.

Old October 10th, 2012 #34
joefrombradford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Fable View Post
Did you hear about the Asian take-away in Bradford that once served up a special curry for local whites only? It was later dubbed, the 'seven semen surprise.'
I believe that was the Evergreen on Leeds Road. His nephew re-opened it a few weeks later and it wasnt that long til environmental health shut them down again, for doing something bad to their food.

Then there was the Kashmir, in the centre of town, where rumour has it, health inspectors found the back end of an Alsation in the freezer.

Then there is Omar Khan's, owned by the nephew of the new owner of Bradford Bulls "Omar Khan" that got a good write up in the T+A just last week for the exotic pets they kept in the cellar right here:

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.u...rant___15_000/

The latter two are supposed to be "reputable" curry houses, cleaner than your average backstreet dojo, yet they are purposefully making their customers sick.

Stupid white people read stories like this in the T&A at least three times a year, but still eat out of those places.

I think it would be a good idea for someone to start a website, compiling restaurants (of all cuisines) with newslinks, that have been fined or shut down for bad hygiene or doing bad stuff to their food.

I was talking to a multi-culti dickhead in the canteen at work a couple of weeks ago, and he said, "It happens in English restaurants just as much, some of them put dog in their stews". I asked him to name a single one, anywhere in the country that had been shut down for this and he couldn't, so I told him to stop talking rubbish. It would have shut him up a lot more if there was an online reference point that I could have directed him to.

Last edited by joefrombradford; October 10th, 2012 at 08:38 PM.

Old October 11th, 2012 #35
PostCardFromOldham

Quote:

There was a time in Oldham that media stories appeared about takeaways being prosecuted for UN-hygene premises, then the stories stopped. It was just after the riots in 2001 and at the time I did think the D-notice the then Labour Government put on Oldham was to blame.
I don't eat from these places and try to encourage others not to do so. Some years ago I did a job at a meat place in Manchester and noticed a strong rancid smell coming from the back of the yard where from what I was told was the paki area, I went for a walk a the smell got stronger and then I noticed chicken carcases some on fire or smouldering from the flames, a small hill side was covered in these carcases.
When I asked a person who worked on the other side of the yard what had happened he told me that a 7 ton lorry load of chicken had arrived from Poland but en route the freezer had broke down rendering about 4 ton of the chicken inedible , but during the day white vans arrived and some I had seen previously around Oldham.
I did tell a few people but one person I knew of bought a chicken curry that night and for the next 24 hours never left the loo and stomach pains creased them, some people never learn.

At the time I did come up with a menu for the curry loving munchers it was something like this.

Chicken Cumma.

Beef Jaljism.

Beef Jurkoff.

Vindagoo.

and you could have a side order of Nana bread. (Remember the Mother in Law who was killed and never found in Bradford by here Son in Law).

Old December 10th, 2012 #36
joefrombradford

Default Southend - Fried chicken takeaway closed after raw sewage is found in the kitchen.

Quote:
Health inspectors were left stunned after they found raw sewage in the kitchen of a fried halal chicken takeaway in Southend and they closed the place down on the spot using a Hygiene Emergency Prohibition Order."

Staff at Krisspy Fried Chicken, London Road, Southend were found wading through raw sewage whilst preparing food.

Quote:
However, the owner, Umer Walli seems to think that he is the victim in all this. Mr Walli said:

'We had a minor gutter problem, but it's sorted now. I am 21 years old and I bought this business on 15th August last year. Since then, the council have treated me really badly.I don't know what the council has got against me or perhaps the previous owner, but they have made being here really difficult.' "I AM TAKING THE COUNCIL TO COURT".
More here:
http://roguerestaurants.blogspot.co....sed-after.html

Last edited by joefrombradford; December 11th, 2012 at 12:31 AM.

Old March 19th, 2014 #37
PostCardFromOldham

Sweet turns sour
Reporter: Robbie Gill
Date online: 19 March 2014

THE owner of an “awful filthy state of a takeaway” has been fined £5,750 by Oldham magistrates after his “blatant disregard for hygiene” endangered public health.

Mohammed Gaffar’s Asian sweet and takeaway business, Top Sweet Centre in Manchester Road, Werneth, was shut after a routine inspection last July. Gaffar (48) yesterday pleaded guilty to eight counts of contravening the Environmental Protection Act.

When inspector Samantha Jackson arrived at the premises she saw a customer trying to chase flies from a kebab, a box of raw chicken covered in flies on the kitchen floor and trays of uncovered kebabs.

There were mouse droppings on shelves, on the floor and under the fridge, which the inspector believed was an “immediate danger” to public health.

The shop had refuse in the rear yard, filthy toilets and even a dirty bar of soap and dirty towels were thought not fit for their purpose.

The court heard Gaffar had been warned about shop hygiene in 2009, 2010 and 2011.

Gaffar shut the takeaway before resuming trading two days later, after an intensive clean-up.

Gaffar accepted responsibility, admitting he had been “lazy due to Ramadan”, he apologised for the state of the shop.

Since reopening, Gaffar has gained food hygiene certificates, agreed to maintain a food-standards book and lifted the store’s cleanliness rating from zero to two (out of five) on Oldham Council’s star rating system.

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/ne...eet-turns-sour

Old March 19th, 2014 #38
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by PostCardFromOldham View Post

THE owner of an “awful filthy state of a takeaway” has been fined £5,750
What a joke, the filthy animal should have been jailed for endangerment and banned from ever operating a food business again.

Old March 19th, 2014 #39
andy

People who patronise alien restaurants deserve to die agonising deaths from food poisoning.

Old May 1st, 2014 #40
PostCardFromOldham

Mouse-ridden takeaway pair in court no-show

Date published: 01 May 2014

OWNERS of a town-centre takeaway failed to attend court to face food hygiene charges over an alleged mouse infestation.

A warrant has now been issued for the arrest of Iram Bibi and Safraz Rouf, who operated the now-closed Oldham Fisheries in Union Street, Oldham.

The owners were due to appear before Oldham magistrates yesterday, each to face 10 food hygiene charges.

Council officers reportedly found three dead mice on the premises, as well as mouse droppings among herbs and spices on work surfaces and cooking equipment. The charges stem from an inspection in May 2013.

Oldham Council has undertaken a host of inspections and legal action against town-centre restaurants and takeaways in recent months.

The two operators of Oldham Fisheries are accused of failing to control pests and of not having any food-safety management system in place, plus other charges relating to general cleanliness

Tags
bon appetit, diner, food, halal, kosher, restaurant, takeaway

Thread