Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 26th, 2013 #65
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

This particular profile is that of a ..38SPL +P 158gr. lead semi-wadcutter hollow point "FBI" load @ 880 f/s. This is another example of a typical non-fragmenting expanding bullet wound profile produced by an expanding bullet. This particular load shows good penetration at 32cm (12.6") and good expansion at .59". Perhaps this is one reason that this loading has a good reputation on the street. The Winchester Black Talon 9mm 147gr JHP at 981 f/s produced an almost identical profile with penetration of 35cm (13.8") and and expansion of .61". In the .40 caliber ammo the profiles were very similar with the Hornaday 155gr XTP at 1090 giving 14.3" penetration and .57" expansion, the 180gr XTP at 970 f/s giving 14.5" and .67", and the Winchester 180gr Black Talon giving 13.4" and .68".

This profile is the Remington 125gr JSP .357 Magnum at 1390 f/s which has an excellent reputation on the street. Note the shape and size of the temporary and permanent cavities are very similar to the .38 Special round above and penetration is only about 1.5" greater. Expansion is .66", only .07" greater than the .38 round in spite of the vastly increased velocity. An excellent example of good bullet construction at work. The equivalent JHP round gives about 10 percent less penetration and a .70 expansion.

http://www.frfrogspad.com/terminal.htm

Old February 7th, 2013 #66
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

Say, where's crowe?

Eating himself?

Last edited by Roy Wagahuski; February 7th, 2013 at 09:41 AM.

Old February 7th, 2013 #67
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Wagahuski View Post
Some motherfuckers never learn.

No... I don't mean those carrying a reliable caliber in the .38 spl.

I mean the medical school dropouts and gun illiterates seriously referencing ballistic "energy" charts as a guide to "knockdown power."
Guilty, albeit, with a bit of an alibi. I'm a hunter, through and through. "Knockdown Power" is a common phrase used in game hunting, not to be confused with terminal ballistics. Its usage is widespread in the hunting industry, even today.

Funny, just read this on the back of a box of shells I just bought for one of my rifles.
Quote:
"Power Max Bonded ammunition, designed specifically with the whitetail deer hunter in mind, continues the Winchester tradition of legendary excellence with a proprietary bonding process that delivers massive expansion, long-rang accuracy, and results in maximum knock-down power."

Protected Hollow Point - Notched. Promotes rapid expansion for quick knock-down.

Contoured Jacket. Programmed for maximum performance with a bonded core.

Lead Core. Bonded to jacked for maximum retained weight and penetration.
It's a common saying that hunters and hunting manufacturers have about killing game quickly. Knock-down power, stopping power, dropping power are all in common usage in this sphere. Sometimes, it bleeds over.

As far as real "Knock-Down" power, here is the only round that I think actually qualifies for the title.

Now that is "Knock-Down" power, I don't care who you are.

Old February 24th, 2013 #68
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
It is pretty funny seeing the bean dawg try to stay in a conversation about guns though. I'd be willing to bet I was a better shot than that scum when I was 6.
Sure, bitch. Maybe if your military small arms training extended past playing Black Ops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Grady Tucker View Post
Mestizos are the easiest to put down. Especially little jews masquerading as little mestizos. You don't even need a gun.
Who's a Jew masquerading as a mestizo?

Old February 25th, 2013 #69
Justin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
Sure, bitch. Maybe if your military small arms training extended past playing Black Ops.
A bolo through a 12ga. is the grim reaper to you, whether you've got a gun or not, bean sprout.

Old February 25th, 2013 #70
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
A bolo through a 12ga. is the grim reaper to you, whether you've got a gun or not, bean sprout.
Why don't you tell us about the CQB training you've received, Rambo?

Old February 25th, 2013 #71
Justin
Banned

Quote:
Why don't you tell us about the CQB training you've received, Rambo?
Ok, you start by (hypothetically) lining up the bean dawg's neck in the sights, pull the trigger, there's a loud bang (this is how Y.T.'s technology works, subhuman) and then el beañor's miniscule brain-cage pops off like a chicken ready for the pot. "ya dig?"

If QUEERS can do your job, I'm pretty sure any decent White man can destroy you, pseudo-marine.

Old February 26th, 2013 #72
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Ok, you start by (hypothetically) lining up the bean dawg's neck in the sights, pull the trigger, there's a loud bang (this is how Y.T.'s technology works, subhuman) and then el beañor's miniscule brain-cage pops off like a chicken ready for the pot. "ya dig?"
"Y.T.'s technology"? I didn't know the Chinese inventors of gunpowder were "white," stupid bitch.

Quote:
If QUEERS can do your job, I'm pretty sure any decent White man can destroy you, pseudo-marine.
LOL at "pseudo-marine." You can look me up on MOL whenever you want if you doubt me.

Old February 26th, 2013 #73
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

A white man invented the smokeless powder.

Paul Marie Eugène Vieille (2 September 1854 – 14 January 1934),a graduate of Ecole Polytechnique, was a French chemist and the inventor of modern nitrocellulose-based smokeless gunpowder in 1884. The new smokeless powder was three times as powerful as black powder for the same weight and left virtually no residues of combustion. Paul Vieille soon became director of the "Laboratoire Central des Poudres et Salpetres" in Paris where his research had taken place. His invention was applied not only to small arms but also to the full range of artillery ammunition. His invention was widely followed within a short time by all the major military powers. Vieille received the Prix Leconte (₣50,000) in 1889 in recognition of his discovery. Veille was a member of the French Academy of Sciences[1]

Old February 26th, 2013 #74
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

A white man invented rifling.

Barrel rifling was invented in Augsburg, Germany at the end of the fifteenth century.[5] In 1520 August Kotter, an armourer of Nuremberg, Germany improved upon this work. Though true rifling dates from the mid-16th century, it did not become commonplace until the nineteenth century.
The concept of stabilizing the flight of a projectile by spinning it was known in the days of bows and arrows, but early firearms using black powder had difficulty with rifling because of the fouling left behind by the combustion of the powder. The most successful weapons using rifling with black powder were breech loaders such as the Queen Anne pistol.

Old February 26th, 2013 #75
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

The modern cartridge was invented by, and improved by white men.

Probably no invention connected with firearms has wrought such changes in the principle of gun construction as those effected by the “expansive cartridge case.” This invention has completely revolutionized the art of gun making, has been successfully applied to all descriptions of firearms, and has produced a new and important industry: that of cartridge manufacture. Its essential feature is preventing gas escaping the breech when the gun is fired, by means of an expansive cartridge case containing its own means of ignition. Previous to this invention shotguns and sporting rifles were loaded by means of powder flasks and shot flasks, bullets, wads and copper caps, all carried separately. One of the earliest efficient modern cartridge cases was the Pin-fire cartridge, developed by French gunsmith Casimir Lefaucheux in 1836.[12] It consisted of a thin weak shell made of brass and paper that expanded from the force of the explosion. This fit perfectly in the barrel, and thus formed an efficient gas check. A small percussion cap was placed in the middle of the base of the cartridge, and was ignited by means of a brass pin projecting from the side and struck by the hammer. This pin also afforded the means of extracting the cartridge case. This cartridge was introduced in England by Lang, of Cockspur Street, London, about 1845. Later in 1846, M. Houiller, another Paris gunsmith, improved on the system by introducing a fully metallic cartridge in 1847.[12]

Old February 26th, 2013 #76
Justin
Banned

Quote:
"Y.T.'s technology"? I didn't know the Chinese inventors of gunpowder were "white," stupid bitch.

LOL at "pseudo-marine." You can look me up on MOL whenever you want if you doubt me.
It's very much disputed as to whether or not it was invented by the Chinese, as well as whether it was independantly invented in Europe. There are no records of its invention, and very few still of the first several hundred years of its use. The fact of the matter is the Chinese only could have possibly invented "black powder", which can't be used in small arms as we think of them today.

Whites inventing the original black powder is the ONLY part you can even begin to dispute, but the metal refining techniques to create the firearms themselves, the mechanical basis FOR the firearms, the rifled barrel (as Mr. Anderson pointed out), the bullet and all of its improvements, AND the firearm itself were indisputably created by and improved thousands of times over by who again? That's right.

Old February 26th, 2013 #77
Justin
Banned

I suppose the Chinese using out-dated black powder for fireworks makes them the inventors of gunpowder and firearms in the same way niggers "inventing" jenkem makes them responsible for manure fertilizer, every crop which uses manure, every product using methane, and (insert any feces-related thing in existence as if you were a kyke on a day off)? Don't forget about the toilet, Stumpy.

Edit: I gave Valdez a green rep bubble on accident. I wonder if it's the first he's gotten?

Last edited by Justin; February 26th, 2013 at 11:42 AM.

Old February 27th, 2013 #78
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr A.Anderson View Post
A white man invented the smokeless powder.
Quote:
A white man invented rifling.
Quote:
The modern cartridge was invented by, and improved by white men.
Why don't you tell us about the inventors of ACOGs and IR lasers too? It would have about the same relevance to what I said about the invention of gunpowder and firearms, not their subsequent improvement.

Now, shake the spot, nigga, and make sure wifey ain't blowing a 3.6 with alcohol poisoning.

Quote:
It's very much disputed as to whether or not it was invented by the Chinese, as well as whether it was independantly invented in Europe.
No, Jewstin, gunpowder wasn't "independantly" invented in Europe. It was transmitted through either Arab or Mongol influence.

Quote:
There are no records of its invention

You're one of the dumbest motherfuckers on this site, huh? LOL!

Quote:
I suppose the Chinese using out-dated black powder for fireworks makes them the inventors of gunpowder and firearms
The Chinese are the inventors of gunpowder and firearms because they discovered its weaponized uses and did create the first firearms.

Quote:
Edit: I gave Valdez a green rep bubble on accident. I wonder if it's the first he's gotten?

Old February 27th, 2013 #79
Justin
Banned

Quote:
It was transmitted through either Arab or Mongol influence.
Sure sounds to me like you don't know. Which was it?
Quote:
You're one of the dumbest motherfuckers on this site, huh? LOL!
So there ARE written records of its invention? Would you care to provide them? I'm sure there are several hundred museums which would like those as well, since Squanto's magic pipe took him back in time to record it himself.

Old February 27th, 2013 #80
Justin
Banned

Below are both the same object, clearly...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1322818114150.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	8130   Click image for larger version

Name:	stick.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	4.7 KB
ID:	8131   Click image for larger version

Name:	StealthBomber.jpg
Views:	13