Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 25th, 2008 #41
McKinley
coast to coast WN

A Nigger or any other Non White would not even know what a T - shirt was if it were not for the White man.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old October 25th, 2008 #42
Justin Lee
Ιuστην Λεε

Starr's got the right idea.

Tacky shorts, flip flops and such are worn to a beach, not a rally for political advancement.

Nazi uniforms are worn to Halloween parties. And it disrespects the memory of those who died is such uniforms taking on the jewish international juggernaut. Plus, those men were in the military. Many of us are not and never have been. However...

Those that have served should wear military attire. It's been earned and it shows that not all in the American military are programmed zogbots. It also shows that we have teeth. We have trained men willing to defend our race.

Suits and ties are worn by the elite. I personally like suits and ties, but right now those who wear them set themselves apart from the average White.

Hair can be short or long, as long as it's neat. Same with facial hair. Just don't look like Jerry Garcia.

I can't think of anything else.
Drift gently into mental illness

Old October 25th, 2008 #43
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
A Nigger or any other Non White would not even know what a T - shirt was if it were not for the White man.
True, if it wasn’t for white agricultural prowess and white invented industrial textile mills, cotton shirts would be a near unaffordable luxury for most nonwhites. Before cotton clothing became cheep and widespread much of the third world´s poor had to fashion cloths out of jute or other scratchy, burlap like plant fibers.

Old October 25th, 2008 #44
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
I'd go sailing with her.
Yeah that slightly exposed midriff does it for me

Old October 25th, 2008 #45
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker View Post
That's a polo shirtThat's how a white homosexual dresses. It's hard to say if the glasses are gayer than the sweater or vice versa
LOL,I did not know that this place was full of Preps

Old October 25th, 2008 #46
Summer
WN Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloblanco92 View Post
Oh geez if my husband started dressing like a prep I would laugh then vomit. I hate the khaki's and golf shirts. I like my husband in suits, black ones preferably and black pants, trench coats, boots (not cowboy boots) etc.

Old October 25th, 2008 #47
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer View Post
Oh geez if my husband started dressing like a prep I would laugh then vomit. I hate the khaki's and golf shirts. I like my husband in suits, black ones preferably and black pants, trench coats, boots (not cowboy boots) etc.
Poor fellow. From the way you put it. It seems like you put the guy through a living hell.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Old October 25th, 2008 #48
Summer
WN Mother

Quote:
Poor fellow. From the way you put it. It seems like you put the guy through a living hell.
We both dress how we want to dress. I don't get how you think I make his life hell, I don't control him at all.

Neither of us would dress like a preppy anyways. It was a joke...

Ha ha ha.

Old October 25th, 2008 #49
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Lee View Post
Starr's got the right idea.

Tacky shorts, flip flops and such are worn to a beach, not a rally for political advancement.

Nazi uniforms are worn to Halloween parties. And it disrespects the memory of those who died is such uniforms taking on the jewish international juggernaut. Plus, those men were in the military. Many of us are not and never have been. However...

Those that have served should wear military attire. It's been earned and it shows that not all in the American military are programmed zogbots. It also shows that we have teeth. We have trained men willing to defend our race.

Suits and ties are worn by the elite. I personally like suits and ties, but right now those who wear them set themselves apart from the average White.

Hair can be short or long, as long as it's neat. Same with facial hair. Just don't look like Jerry Garcia.

I can't think of anything else.
Thanks Justin. You just destroyed my self esteem

Kentckyanna True News

Old October 25th, 2008 #50
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:
We both dress how we want to dress. I don't get how you think I make his life hell, I don't control him at all.

Neither of us would dress like a preppy anyways. It was a joke...

Ha ha ha.
That is good to know. My heart was starting to bleed for him.

Kentckyanna True News

Old October 25th, 2008 #51
Brett Quinn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloblanco92 View Post
I used to work at an Abercrombie and Fitch during my high school years, I kid you not.

Old October 25th, 2008 #52
Summer
WN Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bquinn View Post
I used to work at an Abercrombie and Fitch during my high school years, I kid you not.
Sorry I misread that. So out of it over here.

My brother dresses in A&F and Versace and whatever all those other labels are. He is one of these very clean cut type of guys, or so he use to be.

Old October 25th, 2008 #53
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr View Post
Very simply like the average respectable white person. Simple styles of clothing that are timeless. No Nazi uniforms and things of that nature. Nice pair of pants(Khakis are always nice yet simple) and a clean shirt for a man and a nice pair of pants or skirt and sweater for a woman,etc. Too over dressed, suit and tie,etc. looks nice but probably has less appeal and connection to our more likely type of audience.

something like this, which somebody else posted is what I was thinking for the male style:

The BestBuy Corporate Nazi's already own that look.

Old October 25th, 2008 #54
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Would this be suitable dress wear?

Kentckyanna True News

Old October 25th, 2008 #55
Brett Quinn
Banned

Quote:

Would this be suitable dress wear?
To be honest, it's shit like this that gives us the "Jerry Springer" look. Just my personal opinion.

Edit: Actually, that shirt is fine. I'm talking more about the swastika shirts, shit like that.

Old October 25th, 2008 #56
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bquinn View Post
To be honest, it's shit like this that gives us the "Jerry Springer" look. Just my personal opinion.

Edit: Actually, that shirt is fine. I'm talking more about the swastika shirts, shit like that.
OK, I was getting ready to ask you how that would be.

Kentckyanna True News

Old October 25th, 2008 #57
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Would the preppies like this shirt?

Kentckyanna True News

Old October 25th, 2008 #58
diabloblanco92

Quote:

Well on Yahoo Answers some once asked "How do I become a Prep?" I answered immediately

1 Get castrated

2. Get a lobotomy

Old October 25th, 2008 #59
Adi18
Banned

Quote:

Would the preppies like this shirt?

That shirt is very nice. I think T-shirts are perfectly acceptable, it's more personal hygiene and is the T-shirt clean?
There is a huge advantage to blending in sometimes, but when you really think about it, dress is a form of propaganda. Imagine Hitler like this

"I'm totally depressed, I don't want to go speak at the rally. I hate, no, hate is such a strong word, I resent the jews for taking over the world. Could you increase my SSRI's doc?"

Old October 25th, 2008 #60
April

Footwear for the WN woman: Like one very outspoken young lady poster on this forum, ALL WN women should wear Doc Martins. They come in a variety of colors and styles. There is really a Doc Martin for EVERY type of female outfit from work to wedding dress.

( above is sarcasm to those of you who are too dumb to figure it out)

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Thread