Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 19th, 2007 #501
ced smythe

Why do your leaders prefer censorship?
Why not put white nationalists on tv 24/7 to be ridiculed by these people you write of?

give us a clue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze'ev Rosenzweig View Post
i cant.
all i can do is post the same bs over and over tossing in "i'm mostly like you" to feign my friendli-ness, even tho turkish is my mindset, and i am a liar =)

Old December 19th, 2007 #502
EireannGoddess

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamin2 View Post
When you are serious about this, please let me know, otherwise I'll consider you as an idiot like the person that claimed the Holocaust was reduced from 6 million to 4 million and then to 1.1 million ... oh, I'm sorry that was you wasn't it.
So you are afraid. Do I have to repost the proof you are about lying about the above for the THIRD time, the facts? It's on this thread; as in our old argument so long ago -

I see that you have not changed at all, old jew, you resort to the samedevices. So, my reply is the same. I am not your secretary, look it up. I do not have that many posts on this thread that you would have to struggle much.

Quote:
Here's an easy one.

Identify the relocation camps beyond Auschwitz that the Jews were sent.

One relocation camp will be sufficient.
Too easy. You have to do better. Everyone here, and even a 12 year old Aryan Child whom has been well indoctrinated knows that answer. I am 22, and, thanks to my Mutti and Family, escaped the indocrinations of Holocaustianity.

I know the history of my Fatherland, especially the history that is banned from education and, even, discussion, inside Germany. So, I,m well aware of the number of work camps; do not insult my intelligence.

Have a cup of tea, then get to work, jew. You need to provide proof of the mythical 6 million jews. Or, proof of one gassed jew. According to Holocaustian priests, you should have no trouble providing this.

Old December 19th, 2007 #503
EireannGoddess

Default Cashinng in - The "Shoah" Industry

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...cle%2FShowFull

A compilation of rabbinic literature written immediately after World War II that was recently released in CD-ROM form is breaking misconceptions about the haredi approach to the Holocaust.

Called "History of the Shoah in Rabbinic Literature's Introductions," the CD-ROM contains prefaces and introductions to about 100 books written by rabbis who survived the Holocaust.

The Conference on Jewish Claims Against Germany funded the project.

/snip

Rabbi Ya'acov Avigdor, who eventually ended up in the US, reprinted his halachic treatise Helek Ya'acov in 1950 with a long introduction.

Secular Zionists have made efforts to emphasize the isolated incidents of physical rebellion during the Holocaust, even setting Holocaust Remembrance Day on the anniversary of the Warsaw Ghetto uprising. In contrast, haredim have tended to emphasize the spiritual courage of Holocaust victims.

Avigdor also recounted the long discussions that took place in a rabbinic court in Drovitz, a town located in modern-day Ukraine, over whether it was permitted to pose as a Christian to save one's life.

The rabbis debated whether Christianity was a form of idol worship, and therefore posing as a Christian was forbidden, even at the price of giving up one's life.

The court ruled that not only was it permitted to pose as a Christian, it was also an act of bravery.

/snip

Avigdor's admission about posing as a Christian would be considered controversial in haredi circles.
/snip

"Yad Vashem has created a special department for the haredi community and textbooks dealing with the Shoah are being learned in haredi schools," he said.

".. history is used as an educational tool," he said. "As a result, historical truths that have negative messages are not taught.

But unfounded or false stories that have positive pedagogical or religious meaning will be."

/snip

Religious Jews will commemorate on Wednesday, the Tenth of Tevet, the memory of the six million Jews murdered during the Holocaust.

/snip

Old December 19th, 2007 #504
the ghost

Quote:
So you admit the Eitzengruppen pictures are legitimate?
It depends on the photos.
Some photos of executions that were supposedly being carried out by the Germans have soldiers wearing Russian uniforms in them.
Why is that?

Quote:
That's about 2 million deaths.
Your source?

Quote:
Since they used code words like special action, why do you think they would have taken photos?
Because they thought they were going to win the war and they wanted photo's to remember the good ol' days.

Quote:
And why would the lack of surviving photos prove the chambers did not exist?
What chambers?
I haven't seen any. All I have seen are piles of bricks and an air raid shelter that was refurbrished by the communists after the war to look like a gas chamber.
They even added the tall brick exhaust stack to make it look realistic.
Why all the deception?

Quote:
They didn't - all the function gas chambers were destroyed.
Were they?
How do you know this?
Did the pile of bricks and ruble tell you this?
Do you really believe that the Germans in their haste to escape the approaching red army went through all the trouble of removing all the iron work from these alleged gas chamber/crematoriums and hauled it all away?
Where did they take all this iron and what did they do with it?

Quote:
Others on this thread have maintained that he gassing operations would have somehow released clouds of posinous gas. Perhaps you should educate your cohorts.
Would the gas just simply dissipate into thin air once all the thousands of jews were killed in the gas chamber?
In real gas chambers where prisoners are executed, the gas is exhausted before anyone can enter the room to remove the body.
They have to be very careful when they vent it out side because the gas they use, which is the same type that was used to kill the alleged 6 million jews, is very potent and could kill people outside when it is vented.

Old December 19th, 2007 #505
the ghost

Quote:
Aren't you suppose to be working on an answer to some questions?
She doesn't work for jews either.
Where is the picture of the gas chambers you are supposed to be getting?
Here's a tip jew.
A pile of broken bricks is a pile of broken bricks no matter what the caption under the picture says.

Old December 19th, 2007 #506
the ghost

Here is some interesting reading material for you, jew.

Quote:
NO EVIDENCE OF GENOCIDE

One of the most important aspects of the Red Cross Report is that it clarifies the true cause of those deaths that undoubtedly occurred in the camps towards the end of the war. Says the Report: “In the chaotic condition of Germany after the invasion during the final months of the war, the camps received no food supplies at all and starvation claimed an increasing number of victims. Itself alarmed by this situation, the German Government at last informed the ICRC on February 1st, 1945. In March, 1945, discussions between the President of the ICRC and General of the S.S. Kaltenbrunner gave even more decisive results. Relief could henceforth be distributed by the ICRC, and one delegate was authorised to stay in each camp...” (Vol. III, p. 83). Clearly, the German authorities were at pains to relieve the dire situation as far as they were able. The Red Cross are quite explicit in stating that food supplies ceased at this time due to the Allied bombing of German transportation, and in the interests of interned Jews they had protested on March 15th, 1944 against “the barbarous aerial warfare of the Allies” (Inter Arma Caritas, p. 78). By October 2nd, 1944, the ICRC warned the German Foreign Office of the impending collapse of the German transportation system, declaring that starvation conditions for people throughout Germany were becoming inevitable. In dealing with this comprehensive, three-volume report, it is important to stress that the delegates of the International Red Cross found no evidence whatever at the camps in Axis-occupied Europe of a deliberate policy to exterminate the Jews. In all its 1,600 pages the report does not even mention such a thing as a gas chamber. It admits that Jews, like many other wartime nationalities, suffered rigours and privations, but its complete silence on the subject of planned extermination is ample refutation of the Six Million legend. Like the Vatican representatives with whom they worked, the Red Cross found itself unable to indulge in the irresponsible charges of genocide which had become the order of the day. So far as the genuine mortality rate is concerned, the Report points out that most of the Jewish doctors from the camps were being used to combat typhus on the eastern front, so that they were unavailable when the typhus epidemics of 1945 broke out in the camps (Vol. I, p. 204 ff). Incidentally, it is frequently claimed that mass executions were carried out in gas chambers cunningly disguised as shower facilities. Again the Report makes nonsense of this allegation. “Not only the washing places, but installations for baths, showers and laundry were inspected by the delegates. They had often to take action to have fixtures made less primitive, and to get them repaired or enlarged” (Vol. III, p. 594).

Old December 19th, 2007 #507
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

[quote=EireannGoddess;691528]
Quote:

So you are afraid. Do I have to repost the proof you are about lying about the above for the THIRD time, the facts? It's on this thread; as in our old argument so long ago -

I see that you have not changed at all, old jew, you resort to the samedevices. So, my reply is the same. I am not your secretary, look it up. I do not have that many posts on this thread that you would have to struggle much.

Too easy. You have to do better. Everyone here, and even a 12 year old Aryan Child whom has been well indoctrinated knows that answer. I am 22, and, thanks to my Mutti and Family, escaped the indocrinations of Holocaustianity.

I know the history of my Fatherland, especially the history that is banned from education and, even, discussion, inside Germany. So, I,m well aware of the number of work camps; do not insult my intelligence.

Have a cup of tea, then get to work, jew. You need to provide proof of the mythical 6 million jews. Or, proof of one gassed jew. According to Holocaustian priests, you should have no trouble providing this.
Does anyone thing this was a responsive answer?

But all jews do speak in absolutes though. Just like you.

-----------

Define idiot

Old December 19th, 2007 #508
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by the ghost View Post
Here is some interesting reading material for you, jew.
Do you have any evidence the Red Cross ever visited the Crematoriums?

http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/people...//luftl.report

http://ihr.org/jhr/v12/v12p391_Luftl.html

"The bordello and the crematories are not to be shown during camp visits. These installations are not to be mentioned to persons visiting the camp"

Your own expert, as uneducated as he is, admits the Red Cross was not shown gas chambers.

-----------

Define idiot

Last edited by Slamin2; December 19th, 2007 at 07:16 PM.

Old December 19th, 2007 #509
Wayne

Quote:
Do you have any evidence ...
I'm still waiting for that one gassed body.

No amount of your jewspeak will change the fact that there is ZERO evidence of any gassed jew.

Old December 19th, 2007 #510
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
I'm still waiting for that one gassed body.

No amount of your jewspeak will change the fact that there is ZERO evidence of any gassed jew.
So confessions, witnesses, forensic tests, diagrams and blue prints are Zero evidence?

What color is the sky in your world Wayne?

-----------

Define idiot

Old December 19th, 2007 #511
Wayne

Quote:
So ...
So, I'm still waiting, yehudon.

Quote:
At the moment, it is black with gray clouds. I expect the rain will start soon.

Where's that gassed body?

Old December 19th, 2007 #512
the ghost

Quote:
Do you have any evidence the Red Cross ever visited the Crematoriums?
What difference does it make if they visited the crematoriums or not?
No one said that the crematoriums didn't exist, they are still there and so are some of the urns they were using to put the ashes in.
Why would they have urns if they were just going to dump their ashes in a pile someplace?

Great links, they back up everything we are saying.
You should read your sources before you post them

Quote:
"The bordello and the crematories are not to be shown during camp visits. These installations are not to be mentioned to persons visiting the camp"
Bordellos are whore houses and crematoriums are not very high on the must see list for anyone.
Besides, they were not hidden, the red cross knew they were there.
The red cross was more concerned for the well being of the living, not those who had died of disease or those who were getting their jollys in the camp whore house after a hard 18 hours of exhausting forced slave labor work in the factory with barely any food to survive on.

Quote:
Your own expert, as uneducated as he is, admits the Red Cross was not shown gas chambers.
Those bastards!
I'll bet they didn't show them their flying saucers either.

Old December 19th, 2007 #513
Subrosa
Banned

The Red Cross was not shown the high level encrypted communications that was being read by the Brits from the camps to Berlin either, which don't mention gas chambers or secret code about gassings.

Old December 19th, 2007 #514
the ghost

Quote:
So confessions, witnesses, forensic tests, diagrams and blue prints are Zero evidence?
All of that and still not a single gassed body to show?
you should also check into those forensic tests.
According to the allied forensic experts that examined bodys at the camps, none of them died as a result of gassing.
They all died of disease and starvation as a direct result of allied bombing cutting off the supplys to the camps.
Quote:
He can't tell, they are venting the gas chamber and he has his gas mask on.

Old December 19th, 2007 #515
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
What difference does it make if they visited the crematoriums or not?
No one said that the crematoriums didn't exist, they are still there and so are some of the urns they were using to put the ashes in.
Why would they have urns if they were just going to dump their ashes in a pile someplace?

Burning that many bodies produced an enormous quantity of ashes. To
finish the task, the labor squad cooled the ashes with water, shoveled out
the ashes, piled them in heaps, removed remaining bones and limbs with
special tools, reburnt the limbs, pulverized the ashes, and buried them in
pits or threw them into the marshes. Later they threw the ashes into the
Vistula and Solo rivers. A small, carefully sifted quantity was kept in a
shed. Sometimes families were notified of the death of their loved ones
and in return for money they would recieve urns filled with the ashes

Muller, Eyewitness Auschwitz, 138-139

Quote:
Great links, they back up everything we are saying.
You should read your sources before you post them
No num nuts, they show that despite your claim that the Red Cross knew what was going on, they never had access to the crematoriums, thus they never had a chance to see the gas chambers.

Elementary logic.

Quote:
Bordellos are whore houses and crematoriums are not very high on the must see list for anyone.
Industrial sized crematoriums used to facilitate mass murder certainly should be, if they were there for there stated revisionist use - to eliminate a few dead for the well being of the rest, you could bet your Nazi kissing ass they would have shown these things off.

Quote:
Besides, they were not hidden, the red cross knew they were there.
You can demonstrate this some how?

Quote:
The red cross was more concerned for the well being of the living, not those who had died of disease or those who were getting their jollys in the camp whore house after a hard 18 hours of exhausting forced slave labor work in the factory with barely any food to survive on.
Again, the revisionist claim is the Red Cross were all over the camps - instead we know they were in guided tours and only say what the Germans wanted them to see.

-----------

Define idiot

Old December 19th, 2007 #516
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
All of that and still not a single gassed body to show?
you should also check into those forensic tests.
According to the allied forensic experts that examined bodys at the camps, none of them died as a result of gassing.
They all died of disease and starvation as a direct result of allied bombing cutting off the supplys to the camps.

He can't tell, they are venting the gas chamber and he has his gas mask on.
Fuck head - since all gassing victims were cremated, now matter how many times you ask the question, the answer is the same. There are no gassed bodies to be seen - they have all been turned to ash.

Here's a question, why the need for bodies? Do you think the prosecution of murder requires a body?

If they died of disease and starvation then how do you explain all those killed prior to 1945, before the Nazi transportation system broke down - before Auschwitz was liberated?

-----------

Define idiot

Last edited by Slamin2; December 19th, 2007 at 09:56 PM.

Old December 19th, 2007 #517
Dietrich
out surfing. won't be back

Quote:
Sometimes families were notified of the death of their loved ones
and in return for money they would recieve urns filled with the ashes.
I can't imagine you're posting this carp with a straight face.

Old December 19th, 2007 #518
cillian

why burn them at all? wouldnt a wood chipper and a big pit be 100 times more efficient?

Old December 19th, 2007 #519
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrosa View Post
The Red Cross was not shown the high level encrypted communications that was being read by the Brits from the camps to Berlin either, which don't mention gas chambers or secret code about gassings.
You sure about that?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Hoefletelegram.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	4604  

-----------

Define idiot

Old December 19th, 2007 #520
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dietrich View Post
I can't imagine you're posting this carp with a straight face.
What would be your explanation for urns at Auchwitz? The Nazi's took the time to respect the dead?

-----------

Define idiot

Thread