Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 23rd, 2021 #1
Franco

Default Ongoing List of Ways Biden Has Betrayed White America

1. Stopping the construction of Trump's southern border wall.

Old January 23rd, 2021 #2
Stewart Meadows

Jew-lackey Joe Biden announces that the US will rejoin the corrupt, anti-white, globalist, pro-Chinese World Health Organization:

Quote:
German chancellery: 'Very, very good sign' that Biden will rejoin WHO

Helge Braun, head of the Angela Merkel's chancellery, has celebrated US plans to stay in the WHO. In the same interview, he left the door open to EU border restrictions in tackling COVID-19, but said this was not ideal.

Date 20.01.2021
Author Alistair Walsh

The head of the German chancellery, Helge Braun, celebrated US President Joe Biden's plans to keep the United States in the World Health Organization, in a DW interview on Wednesday.

Biden plans to halt the US withdrawal process from the WHO — initiated by his predecessor Donald Trump — as well as signing up to the COVAX alliance to secure COVID-19 vaccines for poorer countries.
https://www.dw.com/en/german-chancel...who/a-56294581

Our lurkers can read more about this subject in the following thread:

Trump halts funding to corrupt, anti-white, globalist, pro-Chinese World Health Organization - jews are upset

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=557896

Old January 23rd, 2021 #3
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

- Being a Zionist (admitted)

- Choosing a non-white running mate

- Being the running mate of a non-white candidate (Obama)

Old January 23rd, 2021 #4
Paul Anthony
Banned

obama and joe biden:

Old January 26th, 2021 #5
Stewart Meadows

I posted the following JTA piece about DACA in the big Joe Biden thread, but I'd like to repost it here, if that's okay:

Quote:
I’m a Jewish DACA recipient. Joe Biden has already changed my life.

ELIAS ROSENFELD
JANUARY 26, 2021

(JTA) — As Joe Biden was sworn in as the 46th president of the United States last week, my sigh of relief was deeply, painfully personal.

My life has been defined by migration and the laws associated with it since I arrived here from Caracas, Venezuela, with my single mother and sister at the age of 6.

I remember the vibrant nature of Jewish public in Caracas, a tight-knit community that often shared almost all aspects of life with one another, from bar mitzvahs and weddings to the Jewish day school and Hebraica social club. I often vividly remind myself of the joy that was so present in the community before chaos and violence set in.

Once it did, the effects were immediate: Daily anti-Semitic assaults included the vandalization of synagogues with swastikas and the kidnapping of dozens of our fellow Jews in Caracas. My grandfather, mother and I were even held up at gunpoint multiple times.

Like so many other Jews in Venezuela, my mother made the brave choice to protect us from deepening insecurity in our beloved land by emigrating. Its capital of Caracas had been a refuge for my grandfather when he needed to flee his childhood home in Morocco to escape the persecution of the Nazis. Now the United States would be our refuge.

I immediately fell in love with my new country and rapidly excelled, learning English in four months and landing atop the honor roll the year after. At 12, this first–generation immigrant was tutoring his American peers in classes relating to civics and historical topics like the U.S. Constitution and Civil War. I was fascinated by a model of governance that divided institutional powers and aided in continuity and stability, features of a democracy I did not see in action in Venezuela.
(...)
Because of DACA, I was able to graduate at the top of my class, speak at my high school graduation and receive a full-merit scholarship at Brandeis University, where I am studying today. Most important, it gave me peace of mind: I could move through my days without worrying constantly that I might be uprooted from the only country I call home.
(...)
I was thrilled on Biden’s very first afternoon in office that he demonstrated his recognition of that idea by signing an executive order safeguarding DACA. But that is not enough. It is way past time to pass permanent protections for an issue that over 83% of Americans support. President Biden’s immigration proposal would provide a pathway to citizenship for Dreamers like myself, giving us the permanent protections we have long called for and deserved.

I plan to continue my advocacy around immigration by mobilizing the Jewish community on this issue, working with Jewish organizations like the Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism and the Jewish Alliance for Law and Social Action to ensure the Jewish community is a steadfast ally of immigrants like myself and an advocate for migrant justice in this nation. As the policy director of Torah Trumps Hate, a social justice group for religious Jews, I hope to further engage the Orthodox community on the ways this issue is deeply personal for their members and congregations.
https://www.jta.org/2021/01/26/opini...hanged-my-life

Old January 27th, 2021 #6
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Joe Biden is, and has been a part of the jewish run establishment for decades.
He has sold the country numerous times, but the people have spoken. they voted for their race, and their pensions.

The Democrat agenda of Anti-White, Anti-Religious and Anti-American Pro-Union agenda wins again.

I hope all of you that voted against Trump, remember this. You kicked yourself in the balls by voting for Biden, and the rigged dominion machines that kept getting Hugo Chavez of Venezuela elected, again and and again using computerized software.

Trump wasn't perfect but he was a lot better then the Jew World Order candidate and Koonela Harris.

Look at all the non-whites in Bidens cabinet, and appointees. They will be hunting for Whites that are proud of their heritage, and they will show no mercy. I see America turning into another South Africa, where they hunt whites down for sport. This all done by the jews, and their manipulated media brainwashing the sheep to do their dirty work.

Sit back and enjoy the show. Lets see how badly they can fuck things up. They are already off to a great start with the non fatal Covid virus.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Thread