Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 16th, 2021 #1
Jeffrey Smither

Default Credit cards compromised again!

So twice within 24 hours my two credit cards have fraudulent charges on it and had to get them taken off and new cards sent out.

Just a week ago someone charged 7 grand on my mom's card in Houston and somewhere in Jew Jersey.

I own a business and buy my inventory from various vendors.

Is there a good chance likely the processing service they used has been compromised and that's how they get the numbers and sell the info and make counterfeit credit cards with them?

I know in my mom's case that's what has had to happen. She orders online with it too.

I guess I'll be using my capital one card now since they have virtual credit card numbers you can use when checking out.

This is why I prefer to use cash for everything.

I keep both of my debit cards locked in my safe as well and haven't use them in ages.

I think I'll be ordering some RFID wallets too.

Fucking FBI is too busy going after Jan 6th patriots instead of real crimes that cost billions.

Old September 18th, 2021 #2
Fico

Be ready for this partisan actions because you are "radical". I had same problems but they will not afraid me. True Spartan White warrior will say just "hello" to them. It is nothing in comparation of real war for what people who did not have long time war on their areas are not prepared. In real war enemy want to take over information for crush your military. Where are thousands of worse situations where enemy kill all of your family,destroy whole home? It is not childish game as lot of members think that it is. In real war you also must take all resources for surviving through pure force.

Old September 18th, 2021 #3
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post

I guess I'll be using my capital one card now since they have virtual credit card numbers you can use when checking out.
Yes. You should definitely check into that function, since it will conceal the actual account number. Some of the cards will even let you establish a limit on the virtual number and a time period before it winks out. OR, you can just make it a one-shot.

Old September 18th, 2021 #4
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
Yes. You should definitely check into that function, since it will conceal the actual account number. Some of the cards will even let you establish a limit on the virtual number and a time period before it winks out. OR, you can just make it a one-shot.
My main card I use the company doesn't have that function. I guess I'll use my capital one more.

Also with capital one they took the pending charge off my account in less than 24 hours and restored my available credit right away as well. My other card with the smaller company is still pending. I will call again Monday if it's not off it.

I could also get a re loadable Visa card and put just enough on it to do my orders for my business as well.

I'm thinking of just using one card when I order now so if there is fraud I can track it easier.

The government doesn't give two shits about this. Even the card companies just write it off.

One one in Houston and NJ my mom got hit with was car detailing services. doesn't cost 7k for detailing. Chances are a nigger got a fake credit card and new the people and were trying to scam.

Down here in Floriduh niggers get caught with fake credit cards a lot.

Niggers do a lot of card fraud.

I'm shocked blue niggers and the banks don't go after fraud more as it costs Jew banking companies billions each year.

Last edited by Jeffrey Smither; September 18th, 2021 at 11:32 PM.

Old September 20th, 2021 #5
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
I just did an order with a vendor tonight and tried out the virtual number with Capital one. Very easy process. Just download the browser extension, sign in and when you check out on the website it automatically fills in the assigned credit card number for you that only works on that website.

My internet is security and I run norton. So I dunno how this will be hacked now if I don't use it anywhere else.

My other card doesn't offer this feature so I wont use it much.

Old September 20th, 2021 #6
Crowe

It's probably the staff at one of those gook massage parlors you frequent.

Old September 21st, 2021 #7
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
It's probably the staff at one of those gook massage parlors you frequent.
Actually for my business a few of the suppliers are owned by gooks, and another one out of texASS has a Dot head CEO and mexicans working for it.

In my case I suspect it's the TexASS one. I'm really thinking it's the software these vendors use. They're not as protected as shopping somewhere like Amazon or Best buy.

Of course I dunno. I'm thinking Amazon has date breaches too because we order from there a lot.

Old September 21st, 2021 #8
Miguel Dias

Wink

howdy brothers.
when you say mexican you are talking of the indios?

Old September 21st, 2021 #9
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel Dias View Post
howdy brothers.
when you say mexican you are talking of the indios?
We're talking about those squat brown border jumping cucarachas.

Thread