Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 2nd, 2017 #21
History Reviewed Channel

Default Video: Jews believe THEY ARE GOD!

Video: Jews believe THEY ARE GOD!

Jews believe the Jewish People ARE GOD & that they are ABOVE ALL THE LAWS OF NON-JEWS. The Jewish Messiah NEVER came to create Israel. This is a direct violation of their own prophecies. I tell of a discussion I had with my Jewish friend & his Rabbi and they told me that Israel should NOT EXIST. The Rabbi's in the synagogue's are the people are the heart of the "Jewish problem". It begins with those Rabbis in those synagogues. If Mosques can be shut down in Western countries, then why can't synagogues be shut down? Jews are the ULTIMATE HYPOCRITES! In this video I read emails between myself and an old Rhodesian I know as I try to wake him up to the Jewish problem. This video contains an excerpt from The Great Jewish Mask where it discusses the Jews seeing themselves as God. The Jews believe they must control ALL the world's wealth and rule over all peoples who will be their slaves.

Old March 2nd, 2017 #22
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Yes, for me too. I suspect Varg's fix involved that. You can still play them if you click the title.
That's what I've been doing, so it's no big deal. I just thought the problem might have been my comp, and being a tech 'tard, I loathe having to wade though a swamp of useless "fixes".

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old March 3rd, 2017 #23
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
That's what I've been doing, so it's no big deal. I just thought the problem might have been my comp, and being a tech 'tard, I loathe having to wade though a swamp of useless "fixes".
He might have tweaked it, for now they show up properly embedded, at least on mine.

Old March 3rd, 2017 #24
N.B. Forrest

Yeah, mine too. "Problem" & confusion over.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old March 3rd, 2017 #25
History Reviewed Channel

Default Video: Whites are Dysfunctional? Really? ... Blacks KILL Blacks!

Video: Whites are Dysfunctional? Really? ... Blacks KILL Blacks!

The anti-white scum have for decades said that whites are dysfunctional and that we as a race don't exist. But apparently blacks do exist as a race and according to these same liberal, commie and Jew scum, these blacks are fine. Well, we will take a closer look at blacks up close who are busy killing each other. This is the stuff the lying MSM downplay a lot and try to pretend it does not exist. This is of course good news for us whites. So don't lose heart.

You can view actual film footage of blacks being killed very recently in South Africa. This film footage won't be up for long. Its extremely brutal. The stabbing one is one of the most brutal killings I've ever seen. Its nasty stuff. But this will give you a real insight into the real side of Africa the anti-white lying scum have kept from all of you.

This is the most brutal stabbing I've ever seen:

Here they are beating a black to death:

Old March 3rd, 2017 #26
N.B. Forrest

No telling what the stabbed nigger had done to get that. Anything from murder, to being a "warlock" who was making muh diks shrink.

Old March 5th, 2017 #27
History Reviewed Channel

Jews believe the Jewish People ARE GOD & that they are ABOVE ALL THE LAWS OF NON-JEWS. The Jewish Messiah NEVER came to create Israel. This is a direct violation of their own prophecies. I tell of a discussion I had with my Jewish friend & his Rabbi and they told me that Israel should NOT EXIST. The Rabbi's in the synagogue's are the people are the heart of the "Jewish problem". It begins with those Rabbis in those synagogues. If Mosques can be shut down in Western countries, then why can't synagogues be shut down? Jews are the ULTIMATE HYPOCRITES! In this video I read emails between myself and an old Rhodesian I know as I try to wake him up to the Jewish problem. This video contains an excerpt from The Great Jewish Mask where it discusses the Jews seeing themselves as God. The Jews believe they must control ALL the world's wealth and rule over all peoples who will be their slaves.

I am looking for a subscriber base for my channel and its new backup channels. I would welcome people who are willing to subscribe for $5 per month to support my work.

For History Reviewed Channel: Subscriptions or Donations: http://www.historyreviewed.info/readerfeedback.php?T=D&
NB: For South Africans only: On the above page, scroll down and you will see the links to Payfast Subscribe/Donate buttons where you can pay via PayFast which is South Africa�s Paypal.

You can also subscribe to the website�s Newsletter or alerts service.

You can follow me on Twitter as: The Editor: @BlueEagle212
History Reviewed TV on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1659...?ref=bookmarks
AfricanCrisis & AmericanCrisis on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/AmericanCri...?ref=bookmarks

This video was brought to you by:
http://www.historyreviewed.info
http://www.americancrisis.us
http://www.africancrisis.org
http://www.survivaldigest.net
http://www.bannednews.net

Old March 5th, 2017 #28
History Reviewed Channel

Video: Jews believe THEY ARE GOD!

Old March 7th, 2017 #29
History Reviewed Channel

Default Video: Rhodesia: I was there...

Video: Rhodesia: I was there...

Life in Africa during a White Rebellion against Britain! Alex interviews Jan about his life growing up in Rhodesia during the Rhodesian Bush war which took place after Prime Minister Ian Smith declared UDI (Unilateral Declaration of Independence) from Britain in 1965. This resulted in world sanctions against Rhodesia. The Russia’s, Chinese and Warsaw Pact communists trained and armed large numbers of blacks to fight the whites of Rhodesia. Jan is a Boer. Half of his large family moved from South Africa to Rhodesia in 1947. Boers were a minority in Rhodesia but they were 100% in support of the British Rhodesians who were fighting the black communists. Eventually the communists won and the Chinese backed communist, Robert Mugabe came to power in 1980.

I am looking for a subscriber base for my channel and its new backup channels.

For History Reviewed Channel: Subscriptions or Donations: http://www.historyreviewed.info/readerfeedback.php?T=D&
NB: For South Africans only: On the above page, scroll down and you will see the links to Payfast Subscribe/Donate buttons where you can pay via PayFast which is South Africa’s Paypal.

You can also subscribe to the website’s Newsletter or alerts service.

Old March 8th, 2017 #30
History Reviewed Channel

Default Video: History Reviewed Channel

Video: Beyond Black and White: A breakdown of different race groups in SA

Alex Linder and Jan discuss race relations in South Africa as they are now. What are the various races of people in South Africa and how do they view each other and of special importance, how do they view Whites?

Old March 8th, 2017 #31
History Reviewed Channel

Default Video: Young Whites can wake up and make a big difference!

Video: Young Whites can wake up and make a big difference!

Here is an example of a young white, a Boer, who was brainwashed by the black commies like all other white kids were in South Africa. Now as a young adult, he's learned the truth and he's lecturing others. Here he is, giving an excellent talk intended to wake up his fellow whites about massive lies that have been told in our own lifetime.

Old March 9th, 2017 #32
Alex Linder
Administrator

[email letter just came in, i have his permission to use it, i will redact his name]

Hi Alex,

I am so tired of South African whites making everyone look and sound stupid. The last interview from Jan Lamphecht was just my final straw. (Beyond Black and White: A breakdown of different race groups in SA). The guests people are getting on to talk about South Africa is just below par even on Red Ice Radio. I will sum it up as I can see you have no knowledge about South African history and you are being taken for a ride which lowers the value of these interviews.

1. Trevor Noah is not a Cape Coloured, he is a Mulatto. He is also Jewish as he already explained that his mother was Jewish and how blacks did not come to his Bar Mitzvah in the township as they could not understand the concept, so he and his mother sat there alone. He spoke about this already on television - its on Youtube. Its also in his book.

2. Cape Coloureds are a mixture of Malay slaves, Whites and Hottentot. There had been no blacks at the Cape. They had only been encountered 150 years later when the Boers moved into the interior across the Fish River and had contact with them. The Malay slaves had been imported to the Cape in the 1600's to work the wine farms. This is why the IQ's are so skewed. The average White South African has an IQ of 90, Cape Coloured are like Indians at 84 and blacks are at 70. This was already covered in a talk by Professor Richard Lynn who ran the tests in South Africa himself. Its also on Youtube. Cape Coloured is a Malay/Hottentot/White offshoot race. Look at the pictures from the Rehoboth Basters below who are in Namibia also struggling for a homeland:

http://www.alexiafoundation.org/stor...hoboth-namibia

a) White/Hottentot mixed as you can see from the baby compared to the mother
b) White admixture
c) Malay/Hottentot admixture
d) Hottentot admixture
e) Malay /Hottentot admixture
f) White/Hottentot admixture

The Basters are also part of UNPO - See here: http://unpo.org/members/7881 Note that the Basters are Cape Coloureds who moved to Namibia when the British took the Cape and much like the Boers did not want to be part of the British Empire.

3. Cape Coloureds unlike the Mulatto had a history and a heritage. What Jan forgets is that this was removed under apartheid from the school books. The very same thing Whites cry about today about Blacks removing their history from the school books, they already did to others. I can quote the Bible there (Matthew 7:12) So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.

4. The language of Afrikaans was a slave language spoken at the Cape even though whites will try and tell your differently. The slaves could not speak proper Dutch. The offshoot was Afrikaans. You might not know but the first Afrikaans book was a Koran using phonetical Afrikaans. It was written by the freed Malay slaves. I am so tired of listing to whites say that we gave up our languages for a white created Afrikaans language. Afrikaans is OUR language. The blacks are only dumb enough to call it the language of the oppressor as it shows they dont know history.

5. Also with regards to the Great Trek. What was left out was that 15% of the people on the Trek were Cape Coloured. The same goes at the Battle of Bloodriver. The Secretary General being Jan Bantjies was a Cape Coloured. The 'Day of the Vow" which was celebrated under apartheid, being the Vow to keep God's laws if they won the Battle of Bloodriver was taken from the diary of Jan Bantjies himself. The 'white' leader Andries Pretorius was also not white. His grand mother had the surname Van Der Kaab (from the Cape) which shows she was a Coloured as that is how the surnames had been dished out at the Cape if you had been a freed slave. These things had already been discussed at length on the Boer Forum - Boerevryhied (Boer Freedom). You can go and ask there if you doubt what I say. Also the agreement between The Boers and Dingaan was drafted by Jan Bantjies.

https://www.geni.com/people/Jan-Bant...00016093715577

6. Go into any Cape Coloured household in Cape Town and see how many tea sauces are in their homes with the Queen of England or Princess Diana's face on it as memento's. Coloureds are White aligned as there is no identity. That was removed under apartheid, see my point above. Also the reason why as Cape Coloureds we did not get a homeland like the blacks did as that would have restored our identity and heritage. Yes as Whites they gained from it, as we must be the only people who have empathy for the White cause, simply because we know what a loss of identity means. We can understand it because they did it to us. Our school books had 1 paragraph in about our history, I kid you not. Its was about Harry the Beachcomber and he lived in the Cape. Thats it. what we had not been told was that he objected to the British taking over the Cape and was the first political prisoner to be kept on Robben Island. At this time the Basters had also moved North into Namibia for the same reason.

7. Bushmen and Hottentot are not the same people. This was written about extensively by Credo Mutwa the Zulu 'shaman' aka witch-doctor in his book 'Indaba my Children'. He noted how the Bantu and the Bushmen conspired to eradicate the Hottentot. Mutwa is the same person interviewed by David Ike about 'Alien Encounters' or what Mutwa calls beings from another dimension aka spirits. Mutwa is the Zulu expert who wrote down the oral history of the Zulu people. He is well known and respected in South Africa. As a side note he also goes into great lengths as to why the Bantu is such a failure (Blacks dont understand democracy as you cannot let an enemy stand, you have to kill him), how the Bantu hates liberals and how the Zulu was waiting on Paul Kruger, President of the Boer Republic (Anglo Boer War) to ask the Zulu to attack the British. They also liked Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd as it rained when he was elected which means it was a sign from uNkulunkulu (God) that he was a good man. I like his writings because he is honest.

8. Race was identified by the last 2 digits on your ID number in your ID book as can be seen here.

Japanese had been classified as White as the Afrikaners sold out the Japanese submarine positions in WWII to the British on the East Coast of Africa. It was a form of appeasement. There is another book written about it. You will also note that Afrikaners have always been Israel aligned as that is how they built the nuclear weapons.

9. One last time. Boers never ran the country, Afrikaners did. They are not the same people. There is a whole website dedicated to it:

http://iluvsa.blogspot.com/2013/12/t...afrikaner.html

10. BEE (Black Economic Empowerment) and AA (Affirmative Action) was not brought in by blacks but by Afrikaners. Blacks only adopted it as it was an easy way to get money from the wealthy whites for the political elite. This was at the end of Apartheid. The wealthy Afrikaans speaking whites under the Afrikaner Broederbond (Afrikaner Bond of Brothers) like your Skull and Bones was wanting to put distance between the wealthy Whites and poor Blacks. They did this by giving certain Blacks with political connections loads of money in what was called an SPV (Special Purpose Vehicle) and it started with SANLAM the largest insurance group in the country which was ABB aligned. That is also well documented. Each time I hear a white person moan about BEE and AA I can only laugh. Their own people did it to them yet they are sly enough not to admit it.

http://www.minesandcommunities.org/article.php?a=9709

http://www.pressreader.com/south-afr...82248072040599

"Sanlam created NAIL by transferring control of one of its small subsidiaries, Metropolitan Life, 85 percent of whose policyholders were black, to several ANC and Pan Africanist Congress affiliated leaders."

"Sanlam established BEE vehicle NAIL; Anglo American established Real Africa, Johnnic and so forth"

11. I always find it funny how Whites dismiss the ability of non-whites. The one group which got the most Medals for Bravery during the Angolan Bush War after the Special Forces had been a group of blacks called the Buffalo Soldiers. 32 Battalion made out of Portuguese speaking Angolan Blacks which fought on the side of the Afrikaner government under White command. The Whites discarded them in Pomfret after the war and did nothing when the ANC government took them and threw them in between the other local blacks in the townships for revenge.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/32_Bat...(South_Africa)

There was also SAKK or South African Coloured Corps later rename SA Cape Corps

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cape_Corps

As Coloureds we also go thrown under the bus when the blacks took over. Might I note for the record that we volunteered to fight where as Whites had to be conscripted into the war. We knew and saw the dangers of communism. Do you have any idea how we struggled to get disability compensation after the blacks took over things? Shit I could tell you a story or two about it. Who wants to fight on the side of Whites when we know our own histories of being thrown under the bus by the very same people. Omega Base in Namibia was 31 Bushmen Battalion. The Mbarakwengo tribe was hands down the best trackers you could find. There was also 203 Battalion another Bushmen Battalion. Now you have the balls to talk shit about us on video.

BTW go an ask on Boerevryhied.co.za forum if they are Afrikaners. I wait for that response. They despise each other as the Boer was sold out by the Afrikaners to the Jews and the British. All that you and Jan are doing is creating animosity between Boers and Cape Coloureds where there had been none, however at least I know Jan is not a Boer. Your winding up and disparaging of history is no different to Red Ice Radio which makes me question your motives as well as that of Jan.

Cheers

R.

Last edited by Alex Linder; March 9th, 2017 at 12:28 PM.

Old March 9th, 2017 #33
History Reviewed Channel

Default Racial Controversy: Boers/Afrikaners/Coloureds - Who Invented Afrikaans & much more.

I recently did this video with Alex Linder: Beyond Black and White: A breakdown of different race groups in SA -

Then a very angry coloured wrote a long post on Alex Linder's forum here where he said that Jan's summation of the race issue is wrong.

Various claims were made, among them that Boers were largely influenced by Coloureds from the Cape and that Afrikaans was invented by coloured slaves and not whites.

My own understanding is that PRAAG.co.za and Dr Dan Roodt have said that Afrikaans is 17th Century Dutch and that it is almost identical to Plaat Deutsch. My understanding is that Paul Kruger could speak directly to Bismarck with no problem.

Afrikaans and Flemish are almost identical. I've read and heard Flemish. So I find it hard to believe that Afrikaans does not have firm European roots.

The Coloured makes many claims that the information presented by Jan is incorrect.

Now about Trevor Noah's family. He claims Noah's mother is Jewish. I find this a very hard sell. Here is a picture of her and a story of her as a slumlord. http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-afri...rd-mom-2040078

She's pure black. I find it almost impossible to believe she was Jewish ORIGINALLY. But she may have become Jewish as a result of the father. The father was swiss and is clearly white and seems like he has money. So my guess is that it is the father who is Jewish. The actual name of his father and photos of his father seems to be very suspicious. Look at this:

http://www.timeslive.co.za/entertain...th-certificate

Also there's weirdness in the family including internal murders. https://www.facebook.com/flatnote.ma...40331199350194

On Wikipedia they don't give the father's full name. Only his first name: Robert:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trevor_Noah

To me it appears that Noah's father must be some kind of Jew in Switzerland. But Noah's "White" family is real hush hush. So I also ask myself whether Trevor Noah is hiding something. But Noah is clearly 100% in the Jewish camp. He is always attacking Donald Trump.

The hidden things about Noah do indeed raise questions in my mind.

If you wish to read the Coloured's long article and his claims you can find it here: https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=502801&page=2

Old March 9th, 2017 #34
History Reviewed Channel

Default Video: Spiritual Wisdom on the highest virtue people can have

Video: Spiritual Wisdom on the highest virtue people can have

We study the most dangerous philosopher that Germany every produced. We take a look at Nietsche's Zarathustra. He goes to a place where there is a wise man of great renown who teaches the children. But what is this great and awesome wisdom that this wise man teaches? And what is its purpose and effect on the minds of the youth? The answer may surprise you.

Old March 12th, 2017 #35
History Reviewed Channel

Default Video: The British INCORRECT interpretation of EVERYTHING!

Video: The British INCORRECT interpretation of EVERYTHING!

The British are very quick to bring in their intellectuals to immediately attack, discredit or downplay some great truth or some great opportunity that could change the status quo. They do this on many levels. I discuss in particular Machiavelli, Nietzsche, Napoleon and Hitler.

Old March 12th, 2017 #36
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by History Reviewed Channel View Post
Video: The British INCORRECT interpretation of EVERYTHING!

The British INCORRECT interpretation of EVERYTHING!

The British are very quick to bring in their intellectuals to immediately attack, discredit or downplay some great truth or some great opportunity that could change the status quo. They do this on many levels. I discuss in particular Machiavelli, Nietzsche, Napoleon and Hitler.
It's too bad Hitler didn't conquer Britain. It would have done them some good.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old March 12th, 2017 #37
N.B. Forrest

This latest one is outstanding. Yes: the British are insufferable, forever fucking up any other White nation that rises & shows the strength & character that might challenge "British" - kike - interests. Their own lower class Whites they shit on & keep under control with open borders, niggling Cultural Marxist oppression, media vilification & constant monitoring with omnipresent security cameras to make sure they never do anything to break the chains the jews, their commie traitor fellow-travelers & snobbish upper class whores have long welded onto them.

But still, only the British & their fellow jew-lickers in Washington are always on the side of Truth & Justice! Only they are gentle peace-lovers who are forever invading nations that haven't attacked them & blasting civilians to bits because they're forced to by pure humanitarianism - never the insatiable greed of the military/surveillance complex & City of London/Wall Street kike banksters!

Brit "historians" are among the very worst of the swine: SOO smug when they piss on the Germans, and to a much lesser degree the French:

"How stupid the Krauts were to fall for that one-balled corporal Hitler and his anti-semitic claptrap! Why, he wasn't even a gentleman!"

"Rather! You know, it's because they're really just masochists who long to be ordered about by tyrants - it's in their blood!"

I just finished a book about the Freikorps by an Englishman named Nigel Jones who had the gall to write (slight paraphrase):

"The river of German high 'kultur' has from the very beginning flowed right beside a sewer."

Nein, asshole: you're describing your own heritage.

Old March 12th, 2017 #38
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
This latest one is outstanding. Yes: the British are insufferable, forever fucking up any other White nation that rises & shows the strength & character that might challenge "British" - kike - interests. Their own lower class Whites they shit on & keep under control with open borders, niggling Cultural Marxist oppression, media vilification & constant monitoring with omnipresent security cameras to make sure they never do anything to break the chains the jews, their commie traitor fellow-travelers & snobbish upper class whores have long welded onto them.

But still, only the British & their fellow jew-lickers in Washington are always on the side of Truth & Justice! Only they are gentle peace-lovers who are forever invading nations that haven't attacked them & blasting civilians to bits because they're forced to by pure humanitarianism - never the insatiable greed of the military/surveillance complex & City of London/Wall Street kike banksters!

Brit "historians" are among the very worst of the swine: SOO smug when they piss on the Germans, and to a much lesser degree the French:

"How stupid the Krauts were to fall for that one-balled corporal Hitler and his anti-semitic claptrap! Why, he wasn't even a gentleman!"

"Rather! You know, it's because they're really just masochists who long to be ordered about by tyrants - it's in their blood!"

I just finished a book about the Freikorps by an Englishman named Nigel Jones who had the gall to write (slight paraphrase):

"The river of German high 'kultur' has from the very beginning flowed right beside a sewer."

Nein, asshole: you're describing your own heritage.
I still have a few copies of Purnell's History of the Second World War series from the early 70s published in association with the Imperial War Museum. Re-reading it now, British "historians" like Basil Liddell Hart and Barrie Pitt are nauseating.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old March 14th, 2017 #39
History Reviewed Channel

Default Video: Please DIE Quietly...

Video: Please DIE Quietly...

Tens of thousands of people can be murdered and their screams will NEVER be heard. I discuss how I changed from a wonky peacenik into realising that we whites should spend every spare minute we have working on our racial politics. I discuss the useless bastards, cucks, swines, spineless cowards and assorted pieces of shit who masquerade as liberals, politicians, journalists, etc. It is these worthless bastard politicians who signed the death warrants of whites. I agree with Alex Linder that we should not give two faced journalists any interviews.

I read from one of the chapters of my book Government by Deception. There are only two outlets in the world who still sell my book and here is where you can get an ebook version of it: http://www.lulu.com/shop/jan-lamprec...t-1630460.html

Old March 14th, 2017 #40
History Reviewed Channel

Default Video: 2nd Anglo Boer War: The German movie Europe saw

Video: 2nd Anglo Boer War: The German movie Europe saw

This is the most pro-Boer movie I have ever come across. Boers are normally depicted by the British/Jewish/Americans as retards and fools. But here is a movie made by the Germans during WW2 which show the Boers as a very brave, honest, upright people who are willing to DIE for their principles rather than surrender.

Few people know that Adolf Hitler as a young man was deeply interested in the Boers and that he spoke about them later when he was the Chancellor of Germany.

Dr Goebbels approved this movie which describes the Anglo-Boer war and the history of the Boers. It was shown across Europe. Some of the best actors and actresses in Germany had roles in this movie. This movie is the greatest tribute ever paid to the Boers and it comes from the Germans in WW2.

Thread