VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 6th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default Favorite personality from the American West

- - - -

Even though I myself am not American I had a fascination for the American West ( 'Wild West' ) going on for some time.

Who are your favorite personalities from 'back then' ?

Mine . . .

'Wild Bill' Hickok

One of the most famous guys from 'back then'.

He served as a drover , wagon master, soldier , spy, scout, lawman , gunfighter, gambler, showman, actor . .

All across the Frontier . .

He also saw a great part of the U.S.A.

He was a 'multi-talent' for the then-standards.

And perfectly fitted the 'Wild West'-cliche.

- - - -

. . . who are yours ?

Last edited by ColdFire; July 6th, 2019 at 09:20 AM.

Old July 6th, 2019 #2
ColdFire
Banned

Talking

Disclaimer for this thread though . .

Stick to real persons, not figures from Wild West comics or illustrations . .

Do not give names like "Whiskey-Whiz" or "Honky Conky" . . .

Old July 6th, 2019 #3
Jack Dillenburger
Banned

Cool

Buffalo Bill

Willam Cody

Old July 6th, 2019 #4
Stewart Meadows

I've seen countless American movies and countless episodes of American TV series (sitcoms, hero cop shows, soap operas, etc.). It's what I grew up with. But despite all this, I could never bring myself to watch that Wild West crap because I truly despise that time period and its most famous people, who were basically ugly, unwashed, violent, brainless savages - in my humble opinion, of course. So to answer ColdFire's question: no, I don't have a favorite "American West" personality.

Old July 6th, 2019 #5
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I truly despise that time period and its most famous people, who were basically ugly . . .
'Outlaws' are not supposed to be 'pretty boys' , you know . . .
Quote:
. . . unwashed . . .
These were hard , 'back to nature'-times , you know

Quote:
. .violent . .
. . the law of the prairie is hard.

Sometimes it could count who merely had his Winchester pulled faster than the other one ,you know.

Quote:
. . brainless . . .
. . you cannot talk an outlaw to death ,you know.

Social-darwinism at its finest.
The price for 'equality in chance'.

Quote:
. . savages . .
. .like I said ,the pice for equality among European setters was that there was a lot of lawlessness. .

Not everyone's gusto.

Quote:
- in my humble opinion, of course. So to answer ColdFire's question: no, I don't have a favorite "American West" personality.
Opinions are like assholes - everybody's got one . .

lol
No offense , friend . . just quoting an American saying.

Still better as if everybody had a Winchester , I suppose

Peace , friend

Last edited by ColdFire; July 6th, 2019 at 03:53 PM.

Old July 6th, 2019 #6
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Woodpecker

Quote from an interview in Playboy magazine.

Old July 7th, 2019 #7
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Dillenburger View Post
Buffalo Bill

Willam Cody
Yup .. very famous ... I think every child is familiar with him

Old July 10th, 2019 #8
Jack Dillenburger
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Yup .. very famous ... I think every child is familiar with him
All I can say is....I learned about him in elementary school

Old July 11th, 2019 #9
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylowsac View Post

Quote from an interview in Playboy magazine.
How did Wayne's Latin American wives feel about his "white supremacy"?

Here's one of them, the Peruvian actress Pilar Pallete:

Old July 12th, 2019 #10
Jane White

Isaac Parker, "the hanging judge"
Wyatt Earp

Old July 12th, 2019 #11
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane White View Post
Isaac Parker, "the hanging judge"
Wyatt Earp
I figured it was just a matter of time until someone would name Wyatt Earp

Old July 12th, 2019 #12
Jane White

I forgot to mention Martha Jane Cannery aka Calamity Jane, an interesting yet somewhat tragic figure in the wild west.

Old August 8th, 2019 #13
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane White View Post
I forgot to mention Martha Jane Cannery aka Calamity Jane, an interesting yet somewhat tragic figure in the wild west.
Yes . . she truly was a 'wild woman' . . She even could keep up with the boys back then , heehee . .

. . like I said . . a 'wild woman' . .

. . or in today's language : a bad-ass bitch . .

Old November 28th, 2019 #14
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Yes . . she truly was a 'wild woman' . . She even could keep up with the boys back then , heehee . .

. . like I said . . a 'wild woman' . .

. . or in today's language : a bad-ass bitch . .

. . one would be foolish to assume that the lawlessness back then only attracted males . .

Nevertheless , much more male outlaws are prominent today then female ones . .

Old November 28th, 2019 #15
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
I figured it was just a matter of time until someone would name Wyatt Earp...
Speaking of which...

Burt Lancaster portraying Wyatt Earp in 1957's Gunfight At The OK Corral:

(yes, that really is Dr. McCoy of the USS Enterprise on the far right)

As fate would sometimes have it, DeForest Kelley appeared in another recreation of the famous gunfight when he turned up in the Star Trek episode Specter of the Gun in 1968, over a decade later:

As for as the real Wyatt Earp, his presence at Tombstone, Arizona took place in the year 1881, seven years before Jack The Ripper prowled the dank streets of London's White Chapel district gutting hapless prostitutes:

Cars did not exist anywhere on Earth when Wyatt Earp blazed away at the OK Corral in 1881....

But by the time he died he owned one of these, as shown here standing beside his 1926 Packard Model 326:

Earp saw both America's past and its future colliding head-on, in a way that few other men ever got to see.

Old November 29th, 2019 #16
T.Garrett
Banned

Post pictures say 1000 words

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Akston View Post
Earp saw both America's past and its future colliding head-on, in a way that few other men ever got to see.
I know a lot of you reference jewish media to help you make a point, now let's use some 'real' images and just a couple dozen words:

Few other men?

Come on, there were millions of White Americans who witnessed greater changes than Wyatt Earp did.

Two of my 'favorite personalities' , my great grandparents, who were born in the NYC area in the 1880's and died in the 1970's, witnessed horse driven culture with no electricity or phone

Change into this in their lifetimes

I knew them both and others in their age group very well, it was their fierceness, creativity and intellect that drove those changes.

And now in half the time of that 1880-1980 period we have gone from this:

To this

Happy Thanksgiving 2019!!

Now, back to your usual jew media worshiping bullshit ...

Last edited by T.Garrett; November 29th, 2019 at 04:15 AM.

Old November 29th, 2019 #17
Ray Allan

Quote:
it was their fierceness, creativity and intellect that drove those changes.
True, and no offense to your own familial ancestors, but through their altruism and yes, naivete, still allowed the jew to subvert and destroy our culture, country and people to near-extinction. In that respect, those generations of White Americans failed. So now it's up to us to correct it.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old November 29th, 2019 #18
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
I know a lot of you reference jewish media to help you make a point, now let's use some 'real' images...
You mean like the images that you found using KIKE-owned Google?

Quote:
now let's use some 'real' images...
ALL the images used were real images, Einstein.

Quote:
...and just a couple dozen words:
You used 138 words, genius. That’s a lot more than two dozen – it’s almost twelve dozen. By contrast, I used just 21 words more than you did. Did you even pass 4th grade arithmetic?

Quote:
Few other men? Come on, there were millions of White Americans who witnessed greater changes than Wyatt Earp did.
Like you, for instance? Did you see the tail-end of one historically-defining era as the Old West end and live to see Man conquer flight when they first flew at Kitty Hawk? No. Or the dawning of the telephone, electric lighting, automobiles, and rockets, the latter with Robert Goddard’s pioneering work? No, you did not. Those were ALL momentous changes, none of which you were around to first see when they first happened. Wyatt Earp, on the other hand, symbolized one Era and helped define America's transition from the wild frontier to one of a global power. In that context, and as an Old West lawman, he serves as a world-famous icon between America's last frontier and the new, technological world that was born during his lifetime - a fact that you were unable to grasp.
Quote:
Two of my 'favorite personalities' , my great grandparents, who were born in the NYC....
So they were born in a nest of Kikes, so what? How is that relevant to anything???

Old November 29th, 2019 #19
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking videotard whining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Akston View Post
You mean like the images that you found using KIKE-owned Google?
Google? ...wrong

Quote:
ALL the images used were real images, Einstein.
The images I posted were of 'real' life subjects as opposed to the kikemedia teevee and movie fantasy garbage you use in your posts on this lovely forum.

Quote:
You used 138 words, genius. That’s a lot more than two dozen – it’s almost twelve dozen. By contrast, I used just 21 words more than you did. Did you even pass 4th grade arithmetic?
It was a figure of speech, not literal ...you actually counted the words you stupid fuck?

Quote:
Like you, for instance? Did you see the tail-end of one historically-defining era as the Old West end and live to see Man conquer flight when they first flew at Kitty Hawk? No. Or the dawning of the telephone, electric lighting, automobiles, and rockets, the latter with Robert Goddard’s pioneering work? No, you did not. Those were ALL momentous changes, none of which you were around to first see when they first happened. Wyatt Earp, on the other hand, symbolized one Era and helped define America's transition from the wild frontier to one of a global power. In that context, and as an Old West lawman, he serves as a world-famous icon between America's last frontier and the new, technological world that was born during his lifetime - a fact that you were unable to grasp.
Yawn, Wyatt Earp was a paperback novel cowboy and the only 'fact' that is coming through to me crystal clear here is that you argue like an emotional woman, you are a joke.

No, obviously I wasn't alive in the late 19th and early to mid 20th century stupid. I said my ggrandparents were born in the 1880s and died in the 1970s and witnessed more changes in this country than Wyatt Earp did.

That's the fact jack.

Quote:
So they were born in a nest of Kikes, so what? How is that relevant to anything???
And you use a pseudonym taken from from one of jewess Rand's books and promote jewish media in your postings on our forum. How might that be relevant to anything?

Is there anyone on this forum that knows how to make an intelligent and entertaining argument anymore?

Last edited by T.Garrett; November 30th, 2019 at 07:22 AM. Reason: wasnt going to but ...

Old November 30th, 2019 #20
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking the 21st century great pogrom ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
True, and no offense to your own familial ancestors, but through their altruism and yes, naivete, still allowed the jew to subvert and destroy our culture, country and people to near-extinction. In that respect, those generations of White Americans failed. So now it's up to us to correct it.
Right, so its our mission during the coming great pogrom to silence the tribe for all time so it never has the opportunity to take advantage of another generations good nature again.

Thread