VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 24th, 2018 #3781
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I'm banning Dilloway.

No more lying. Get along with people here or leave.

Old September 7th, 2018 #3782
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
I read it. A likely story !

I had requested and received material from NA back in 2002. Kept somewhat aware of the org via internet for many years. Newbie!! 1982 here

Shaking a man's hand doesn't mean you know him. Silly comment about the sweatiness of said hand.

I would not expect someone with your alien value set to know any better. In the world of ordinary decent Aryans I meet many strangers through my working life and as has been the tradition among my people for millennia the traditional handshake is the accepted form of greeting on introduction to "friendly" strangers. It became the traditional form for greeting "friendly" strangers among my people for a very good reason.
In the real world and through work in my case one can meet up to ten "friendly strangers" per day Sometimes I will have been briefed on their background often not. The traditional Aryan hand shake tells me all I need to know to assess the "friendly stranger".

1.does he hesitate many aliens do not like the custom?
2.Does he make eye contact or does he look down?
3.Does he smile?
4. Is it firm and dry or clammy and weak?
5. Does he adopt the alien friendly hand clasp style favoured by bikers and ethnics?
These things give me people all of the information we need to know about a "friendly stranger"

but for sure a person with nefarious intentions has an easier time if they're operating under a fake I'd.
A very naive and childish opinion to hold most mainstream system politicians use their real names and they are not known for their integrity compared to the rest of us.
But there is that starting your own thing as an option instead of wasting time n money harassing people who you find fault with.

It is a legitimate function of forums such as VNN to debate developments within and without of the movement. Appointing a convicted and self acknowledged paedophile as the Information Officer of the National Alliances is one of those incidents that warrants comments from everyone concerned with the welfare of the race.It is quite simple if you do not want to debate such topics then don't come here in the first place.
Subsequent developments warranted a re-visit as I was looking up old debates

Chase them into the swamps

Old March 15th, 2021 #3783
Oscar Yeager

Is Will Williams an SPLC informant? The Williams/Strom duo certainly are a shady bunch. I also don't think having a convicted pedo (Strom) publicly representing the name of the National Alliance is a good look either.

Old March 15th, 2021 #3784
Stewart Meadows

Oscar, it seems like your main purpose on this forum is to attack other White Nationalists. You recently promoted an article that accuses Glenn Miller of being "a Jewish agent with ties to the SPLC", then you started a thread about how Dr. David Duke and Richard Spencer are allegedly "CIA assets", then you bumped a 13-year-old thread from the Tard Corral in which a banned poster implied that VNN's owner Alex Linder is a homosexual, and now you attack the people who run the new National Alliance.

I don't know, maybe I'm just a strange kind of guy, but I signed up here to spotlight jews' crimes, perversions and nefarious influence in Western media and politics, not to smear prominent White Nationalists.

Old March 15th, 2021 #3785
Oscar Yeager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Oscar, it seems like your main purpose on this forum is to attack other White Nationalists. You recently promoted an article that accuses Glenn Miller of being "a Jewish agent with ties to the SPLC", then you started a thread about how Dr. David Duke and Richard Spencer are allegedly "CIA assets", then you bumped a 13-year-old thread from the Tard Corral in which a banned poster implied that VNN's owner Alex Linder is a homosexual, and now you attack the people who run the new National Alliance.

I don't know, maybe I'm just a strange kind of guy, but I signed up here to spotlight jews' crimes, perversions and nefarious influence in Western media and politics, not to smear prominent White Nationalists.
A lot of Jews' crimes intersect with cointelpro obstructing our movement; or subversives who make us look bad. As for the Linder thread, I was mainly poking fun at how silly it was. The archives on here are good comedy.

Old March 15th, 2021 #3786
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar Yeager View Post
A lot of Jews' crimes intersect with cointelpro obstructing our movement; or subversives who make us look bad.
Well, I don't think that Dr. Duke is one of these people. And I also doubt that Glenn Miller is "a Jewish agent with ties to the SPLC". But that's just my opinion.

Old March 15th, 2021 #3787
Oscar Yeager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Well, I don't think that Dr. Duke is one of these people. And I also doubt that Glenn Miller is "a Jewish agent with ties to the SPLC". But that's just my opinion.
Miller had some decent speeches with the White Patriot Party. But he was a literal FBI informant at one point; and what he did with his drunk shooting spree was a pretty terrible look for any movement.

As for Duke, him traveling to Moscow without seemingly being stopped was interesting. Terrible Tommy had all sorts to say about that guy. hahaha. Best to not jump to conclusions I guess.

Old August 16th, 2021 #3788
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Olanich View Post
...Pocahontas County is the largest county in the United States by landmass, approximately equivalent in size to the state of Rhode Island.
I don't mean to knitpick, but Pocahontas County, West Virginia, has a land area of only 940 square miles, while San Bernadino County, California, has a land area of 20,057 square miles. That's over twenty times as big. It's not even close.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old August 16th, 2021 #3789
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
I don't mean to knitpick, but Pocahontas County, West Virginia, has a land area of only 940 square miles, while San Bernadino County, California, has a land area of 20,057 square miles. That's over twenty times as big. It's not even close.
I don't mean to nitpick either, but the poster you are disputing last posted in this forum in 2015 (that's 6+ years ago). I can't even find his post in this thread in a reasonable amount of time. Neither Dilloway nor the NA has been relevant here for YEARS. WTF?

Old August 16th, 2021 #3790
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
I don't mean to nitpick either, but the poster you are disputing last posted in this forum in 2015 (that's 6+ years ago). I can't even find his post in this thread in a reasonable amount of time. Neither Dilloway nor the NA has been relevant here for YEARS. WTF?
It's the opening sentence of the first post in the thread. I'm only pointing this out because it's right at the beginning and so it stands out. If you click on the little > next to the name in the quote, it will take you to the post.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old February 8th, 2024 #3791
Franco

Note: VNN Forum has quite a few National Alliance members (I know some of them), and so, for the sake of fairness within the WN movement, here is an account of Will Williams' tenure as a leader in the WN movement (this was just posted at the TOO website 3 days ago). Also note: If I had a nickel for every time White Leader A insulted White Leader B, I'd be a wealthy man. So let us all stop the insults and back-stabbing and let us work together to make WN stronger and more productive. Divided we cannot win. Dr. Pierce would want us to work together, despite any differences we may have.

https://www.theoccidentalobserver.ne...hite-advocate/

-------------------------

Old February 8th, 2024 #3792
Noel W. Frost
Lying slimy weasel

A critical review of the book would be better. This one just takes Williams' word for everything. I wonder what White Will paid TOO for that glowing treatment.

Old February 8th, 2024 #3793
Noel W. Frost
Lying slimy weasel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco View Post
Pierce would want us to work together, despite any differences we may have.
Are you sure about that? Dr. Pierce is on record saying that "the movement" is full of dysfunctionals and losers which the National Alliance should have nothing to do with. The best he could say about other groups is that they attract the dredges and direct them away from NA.

Old February 8th, 2024 #3794
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco View Post
Note: VNN Forum has quite a few National Alliance members (I know some of them), and so, for the sake of fairness within the WN movement, here is an account of Will Williams' tenure as a leader in the WN movement (this was just posted at the TOO website 3 days ago). Also note: If I had a nickel for every time White Leader A insulted White Leader B, I'd be a wealthy man. So let us all stop the insults and back-stabbing and let us work together to make WN stronger and more productive. Divided we cannot win. Dr. Pierce would want us to work together, despite any differences we may have.

https://www.theoccidentalobserver.ne...hite-advocate/

-------------------------
I read your interaction with W.W on Stormfront. Why must you still promote these people? He publicly spanked you, attacked A.L. for simply promoting Pierce's work, and here you are again with your 'kumbaya, can't we all just get along" nonsenses. The same type of crap you did/do with Stormfront, as their leader has spread lies and attacks on VNN/Alex. Stormfront/N.A. is not 'us'. That's what you don't get. IMO the only good thing about N.A. was Pierce, and he's dead. What's left is people of low character. Why should we promote them when they lie and slander us? Would they promote VNN? No.

Tags
kevin alfred strom, national alliance, will williams

Thread