Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 11th, 2021 #1
Lutador Branco

Default O Terceiro Reich: Operação OVNI

Filme russo que trata da misteriosa Operação Highjump.

''O Terceiro Reich: Operação OVNI''

Old January 12th, 2021 #2
Ray Allan

Did you spot the 1958 Trindade Island UFO at 35:25?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 12th, 2021 #3
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Did you spot the 1958 Trindade Island UFO at 35:25?

Yes, Comrade Ray, I saw it.

I am very interested in this subject.

''The Trindade Island Case relates to the supposed appearance, on January 16, 1958, of an unidentified flying object over Trindade Island, which would have been seen by some members of the crew of the school ship Almirante Saldanha, of the Brazilian Navy, then anchored on the island.''

https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caso_da_Ilha_da_Trindade

I have the film of this thread in my collection and I will see it again soon.

Last edited by Lutador Branco; January 12th, 2021 at 11:22 AM.

Old January 12th, 2021 #4
Lutador Branco

Photos taken by my friend's wife at the end of December 2020, on the southeastern Brazilian coast.

We don't know what it is, but we find it interesting.

Old January 13th, 2021 #5
Ray Allan

Yes, that is very strange. Not the Moon, not Saturn (you couldn't see the rings without a telescope), plus the sky is overcast with clouds. Not unlike the Trindade UFO, which was described as "resembling the planet Saturn with a ring and a green mist surrounding it."

What were the circumstances of your sighting? Was the object moving, making any noise? Did anyone else see it? How long did you have it in sight?

There is a bright street light or aircraft light in the photo--could that be reflecting on the cloud?

I've never seen a UFO, but it would be damned interesting if I ever did.

Last edited by Ray Allan; January 13th, 2021 at 03:32 AM.

Old January 13th, 2021 #6
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Yes, that is very strange. Not the Moon, not Saturn (you couldn't see the rings without a telescope), plus the sky is overcast with clouds. Not unlike the Trindade UFO, which was described as "resembling the planet Saturn with a ring and a green mist surrounding it."

What were the circumstances of your sighting? Was the object moving, making any noise? Did anyone else see it? How long did you have it in sight?

There is a bright street light or aircraft light in the photo--could that be reflecting on the cloud?

I've never seen a UFO, but it would be damned interesting if I ever did.

As far as I know, only my friend and his wife saw it; I worked with him, and he is an honest person.

He did not report sound or movement of the object, and the couple was at home at the time, and the object was only seen this time.

Regarding the bright light on the street, I don't think it would have an effect like this.

Old January 14th, 2021 #7
Ray Allan

I've been reading about UFOs and aliens for many years, since childhood. The Trindade UFO has always fascinated me, probably because it has some of the best UFO photos ever taken and there were many witnesses aboard the ship where Barauna took his pictures. I don't know if this object really was extraterrestrial in origin or could be connected to the so-called Nazi flying saucers, as many German aircraft designers, such as Kurt Tank and the Horten brothers did emigrate to South America after WW2. I read some material about this case a long time ago, but can't remember in what publication, that even showed a conjectural drawing of the Trindade UFO that resembled some of the craft in your video. But who really knows if it was alien or a secret human vehicle?

Old January 14th, 2021 #8
Lutador Branco

Quote:
I've been reading about UFOs and aliens for many years, since childhood. The Trindade UFO has always fascinated me, probably because it has some of the best UFO photos ever taken and there were many witnesses aboard the ship where Barauna took his pictures. I don't know if this object really was extraterrestrial in origin or could be connected to the so-called Nazi flying saucers, as many German aircraft designers, such as Kurt Tank and the Horten brothers did emigrate to South America after WW2. I read some material about this case a long time ago, but can't remember in what publication, that even showed a conjectural drawing of the Trindade UFO that resembled some of the craft in your video. But who really knows if it was alien or a secret human vehicle?

UFO over Trindade Island, Brazil January 16, 1958

Thank you, Comrade Ray, for enriching this thread with this documentary video.

I also have ufology as one of my favorite subjects ...

Last edited by Lutador Branco; January 14th, 2021 at 12:36 PM.

Old January 14th, 2021 #9
Lutador Branco

Baraúna's testimony about the Trindade Island Case, in English and Brazilian Portuguese:

https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caso_da_Ilha_da_Trindade

“On January 16, 1958, the school ship Almirante Saldanha, of the Brazilian Navy, was anchored in the inlet of Trindade Island, about 800 miles off the coast of Espírito Santo. It was about 11 am, the day was clear, the crew was preparing to return to Rio de Janeiro, when suddenly a group of people at the stern of the ship, among them the captain of the Brazilian Air Force reserve José Viegas, gave the alarm. In an instant, everyone on the deck of the ship, some fifty people, began to observe a strange silver object in the shape of a plate, moving from the sea towards the island. The object in question did not make the slightest noise, it was luminous and it moved sometimes fast, now slowly, upwards, downwards, undulated gently and when it increased its speed, it left behind a white phosphorescent trail that soon faded. In its trajectory, the object disappeared behind the Pico Desired hill, and when everyone expected it to appear from the opposite side, it returned in the same direction, stopped for a few seconds and then fired at incredible speed, disappearing into the horizon. During the apparition, I managed to take six photos, two of which, due to the pandemonium that formed on the deck, were not used, the other four show the object on the horizon in a reasonable sequence, approaching the island, standing beside the hill (the best) and finally disappearing in the distance. The film was developed about twenty minutes later, at the commander's request, who wanted to know if the photos were good. The negatives were seen by almost the entire crew, and everyone was unanimous in identifying the extensions to the Secret Service of the Navy later. It should be noted that the group of civilians was on board at the invitation of the Navy to do underwater research and take photographs of the island's underwater fauna.
The group was composed of the following elements:
Chief Amilar Vieira Filho, banker, diver and athlete; Deputy Chief: Retired Aviator Captain of the Brazilian Air Force José Viegas; : Divers: Aluizio and Mauro;
Photographer: Almiro Baraúna
All the components were part, at the time of the events, of the Icaraí Spearfishing Group.
Among the five, only Mauro and Aluizio did not see the object, since they were in the ship's cafeteria, and when they went up attracted by the shouting, the object had already disappeared.
According to rumors heard on board, the ship's electrical equipment stopped working during the object's appearance; what i can say is that right after the start, the ship stopped three times, with the officers giving the strangest versions of the stops. When the ship stopped, the light would gradually go out until it went out completely. On that occasion, several officers were heading to the deck with binoculars, however, the sky was already covered by clouds and nothing was possible to observe.
I must add that if it weren't for the indiscretion of a reporter from the newspaper "Correio da Manhã", who took over the photographic copies offered to then President Juscelino Kubitschek, perhaps no one would come to know about this, since the Navy had already "probed me" ”To find out how much I wanted to not publicize the photos. It should be made clear that all the officers with whom I had contact during the entire time of the investigation, were very kind to me, made me completely at ease, did not object to the disclosure of the case. They only hinted that the sensationalism of the case could cause panic in the population, hence the interest of the Armed Forces in not publicizing cases of this nature.

1/30/1967
Almiro Baraúna ”

“No dia 16 de janeiro de 1958, o navio-escola Almirante Saldanha, da Marinha de Guerra do Brasil, se encontrava fundeado na enseada da Ilha Trindade, a cerca de 800 milhas da costa do Espírito Santo. Eram mais ou menos 11h da manhã, o dia estava claro, a tripulação preparava-se para retornar ao Rio de Janeiro, quando de repente um grupo de pessoas na popa do navio, entre elas o capitão-aviador da reserva da Força Aérea Brasileira José Viegas, deu o alarme. Num instante, todos os que se encontravam na coberta do navio, umas cinquenta pessoas, passaram a observar um estranho objeto prateado em forma de prato, que se deslocava do mar em direção à ilha. O objeto em questão não fazia o menor ruído, era luminoso e se deslocava ora rápido, ora lentamente, subia, descia, ondulava suavemente e quando aumentava a velocidade, deixava atrás de si um rastro branco fosforescente que logo se desfazia. Na sua trajetória, o objeto desapareceu por detrás do morro Pico Desejado, e quando todos esperavam que ele surgisse do lado oposto, ele retornou na mesma direção, parou alguns segundos e em seguida disparou em incrível velocidade, desaparecendo no horizonte. Durante a aparição, consegui tirar seis fotos, sendo que duas delas, devido ao pandemônio que se formou no convés, não foram aproveitadas, as outras quatro mostram numa sequência razoável o objeto no horizonte, aproximando-se da ilha, parado ao lado do morro (a melhor) e finalmente desaparecendo ao longe. O filme foi revelado cerca de vinte minutos após, a pedido do comandante, que desejava saber se as fotos estavam boas. Os negativos foram vistos por quase toda a tripulação, e todos foram unânimes em identificar posteriormente as ampliações no Serviço Secreto da Armada. Convém esclarecer que o grupo de civis se encontrava a bordo a convite da Marinha para fazerem pesquisas submarinas e tirarem fotografias da fauna submarina da ilha.
O grupo era composto dos seguintes elementos:
Chefe Amilar Vieira Filho, banqueiro, mergulhador e atleta; Vice-chefe: Capitão-Aviador aposentado da Força Aérea Brasileira José Viegas; :Mergulhadores: Aluizio e Mauro;
Fotógrafo: Almiro Baraúna
Todos os componentes faziam parte, na época dos acontecimentos, do Grupo de Caça Submarina de Icaraí.
Dentre os cinco, somente Mauro e Aluizio não viram o objeto, uma vez que se encontravam no refeitório do navio, e quando subiram atraídos pela gritaria, o objeto já havia desaparecido.
Segundo rumores ouvidos a bordo, a aparelhagem elétrica do navio deixou de funcionar durante a aparição do objeto; o que posso afirmar é que logo depois da largada, o navio parou por três vezes, tendo os oficiais dado as mais estranhas versões sobre as paradas. Quando o navio parava, a luz ia aos poucos apagando até apagar de todo. Nessa ocasião, vários oficiais se dirigiam para o convés munidos de binóculos, entretanto, o céu estava já encoberto por nuvens e nada foi possível observar.
Devo acrescentar que se não fosse a indiscrição de um repórter do jornal "Correio da Manhã", que se apoderou das cópias fotográficas oferecidas ao então presidente Juscelino Kubitschek, talvez ninguém viesse a saber desse fato, uma vez que a Marinha já havia me “sondado” para saber quanto eu queria para não dar nenhuma publicidade às fotos. Convém deixar claro que todos os oficiais com quem tive contato durante todo o tempo do inquérito, foram gentilíssimos comigo, deixaram-me inteiramente à vontade, não puseram nenhuma objeção à revelação do caso. Apenas insinuaram que o sensacionalismo do caso poderia causar pânico na população, daí o interesse das Forças Armadas em não dar publicidade a casos dessa natureza.

30/01/1967
Almiro Baraúna”

Old January 19th, 2021 #10
Ray Allan

People even build models of these things.

Old January 19th, 2021 #11
Lutador Branco

Beautiful models.

Ufology, the Trindade Island Case and Operation Highjump are extremely interesting subjects ...

Old January 21st, 2021 #12
Ray Allan

Default My favorite flying saucer

The Jupiter 2.

I've always loved the engine sound effects, too.

The J2 closely resembles the saucer shown at 32:14 in the first video--coincidence?

Old January 21st, 2021 #13
Lutador Branco

Yes, Comrade Ray, Jupiter looks like the UFO, supposedly German, faced by the Americans.

Speculating: Was it the last battle of the second war?

Operation Highjump, by the Americans:

An aircraft carrier, twelve surface ships, a submarine, more than twenty planes and helicopters, and about five thousand men ...

This cannot have been just a scientific expedition.

On December 2, 1946, before the operation, Admiral Byrd said '' my expedition is of a military nature ''.

They had to make a withdrawal, and after the operation, Admiral Byrd said: "In the event of a new war, the United States will be attacked by objects that can fly from pole to pole at incredible speeds."

John Szehwach, radiographer of the Destroyer USS Brownson, tells what he saw on January 17, 1947: "We observed from the bridge, for a few minutes, very bright lights that rose vertically towards the sky very quickly and that we could not identify due to the limitation of the our radar. " Lieutenant John Sayerson has a similar version: "It was coming out of the water vertically at a tremendous speed. It flew between the masts of the ship so fast that the turbulence it caused caused the radio antenna to move back and forth. USS Currituck seaplanes, which had taken off shortly before, was hit by a kind of unknown ray fired from the object. Almost instantly it crashed next to our ship. "

https://ionline.sapo.pt/artigo/27852...seccao=Mundo_i

And the alleged UFO photographed by the Brazilian Baraúna, who was aboard the Brazilian Navy ship Almirante Saldanha, in the inlet of Trindade Island, in 1958, also resembles what was said about Operation Highjump UFOs.

Last edited by Lutador Branco; January 21st, 2021 at 12:01 PM.

Old January 23rd, 2021 #14
Ray Allan

Alleged declassified photos from Highjump. The warships from the US navy task force appear to be real, but the UFOs look a little fake to me.

Old January 23rd, 2021 #15
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Alleged declassified photos from Highjump. The warships from the US navy task force appear to be real, but the UFOs look a little fake to me.

Newly acquired images: Operation Highjump declassified

Very good video and images.

I think, above all, we have to believe in Admiral Byrd, and what he said after Operation Highjump, is very close to what we see in the images ...

If we consider everything to be true, I also find it interesting to note that:

the American expedition was attacked, and had to withdraw, because it was considered an enemy in 1947.

But the Brazilian Navy ship in 1958 was not attacked, only Barauna took pictures.

Old January 24th, 2021 #16
Ray Allan

Where have I seen The Invaders saucer before??

Old January 24th, 2021 #17
Ray Allan

There are also reports of Adm. Byrd being taken to the "hollow earth" by its inhabitants, either aliens or advanced humans, the entrance to which is said to be in Antarctica. When Byrd flew over the South Pole in the 1920s, he reported seeing lush vegetation below, which should not exist in present-day Antarctica. Is so, why is this not visible in modern satellite photos? Classified top secret by the government or a cloaking device is concealing it? Byrd led one final expedition in 1956, Operation Deep Freeze, shortly before his death. Any secrets he may have divulged unfortunately remain secret today.

Old January 24th, 2021 #18
Lutador Branco

Quote:
There are also reports of Adm. Byrd being taken to the "hollow earth" by its inhabitants, either aliens or advanced humans, the entrance to which is said to be in Antarctica. When Byrd flew over the South Pole in the 1920s, he reported seeing lush vegetation below, which should not exist in present-day Antarctica. Is so, why is this not visible in modern satellite photos? Classified top secret by the government or a cloaking device is concealing it? Byrd led one final expedition in 1956, Operation Deep Freeze, shortly before his death. Any secrets he may have divulged unfortunately remain secret today.

These are interesting texts on the subject of this thread, for us to study:

https://www.verdadeurgente.com.br/20...rd-e-byrd.html

A Norwegian-British force and a Russian force, and some Australian and Canadian forces were also involved. When members of Operation Highjump returned, all information was classified as 'top secret', and the only person who spoke about the mission, Secretary of the Navy, James Forrestal, was quickly institutionalized in the psychiatric ward of Bethesta Naval Hospital, more late dying of a suspected suicide. [William Tompkins reported that Forrestal was pushed off the roof and killed by the military industrial complex, which was later covered up.] "UFO Today

Despite the comments in the author's original article exposing a belief in the Nazis' illusion of aliens or advanced technologies; I will focus on reports that in the midst of the missions that were carried out in Antarctica, they found something that scared them and quickly returned home in surprise. Only the fact that the Secretary of the Navy, James Forrestal, spoke too much about the missions and died (or murdered) in a suspicious way; is it already a big reason to wonder what they were hiding anyway? What was so important that the rest of humanity could not know? Fortunately some information always leaks and according to reports by Admiral Richard E. Byrd himself, the planes collided with some "invisible shield" and these were his words. Despite the documentary being in English even in the subtitles; I made a point of translating what interests us most into Portuguese for now and see this information: "... he [Admiral Richard E. Byrd] was surprised that his planes disappeared very quickly, many of them entered barriers invisible and disintegrated in mid-flight, this is an indication that the Germans had already perfected the force field shield and were in operation around the German corner in northern Lebanon ... "Vladimir Terzisky (UFO researcher )

Old February 4th, 2021 #19
Werner Freitag
White SuperMacist™

Nazi UFOs?

YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

More nazi UFOs:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/KOnGmiUT6eZU/

God bless nazi UFOs

Last edited by Werner Freitag; February 4th, 2021 at 08:53 PM.

Old February 5th, 2021 #20
Ray Allan

Default The truth is out there, Mulder.

Quote:
God bless nazi UFOs.

Thread