Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 8th, 2015 #3741
procopius

So why not hope for an upstart Kievian win?

It's not an upstart. It's a ZOG nation, the reason that Russia has not overrun Ukraine is because it's protected by international Jewry (who run it and fund it). There's no hope for the "neo-nazis" in the Ukraine, because even if they win they will lose even worse, but there is hope for Russia still.

Old March 8th, 2015 #3742
Stephen De Grene

Quote:
Originally Posted by 313Chris View Post
That is the stupidest BS I've heard all week. Are you Russian or even any bit Slavic yourself? No. You're a southern christtard mouth-breather. Have you ever been to Russia, or even personally know any actual Russians? No and no. You're projecting, just like your fellow southern christtard, ohgolly.

Here's the reality for you: Russians are no different than Americans. They are: just as fat, just as stupid, just as disengaged, and just as indoctrinated as any "Kwan". So get your head outta your ass. Putin is going to be ousted within the next two years, there ain't ever gonna be any impossibly laughable alliance between Russia and Germany, and America as we know it ain't going away in my lifetime or yours. Go pin your hopes on another horse, or better yet, grow the fuck up and effect the change you want yourself.
I am not southern or slavic.

But you are just unhinged and posted nothing of actual substance. Did you forget your meds this morning or something?

Old March 8th, 2015 #3743
ohgolly

Default Ideology refuses to look reality in the face, for good reason

Quote:
That is the stupidest BS I've heard all week. Are you Russian or even any bit Slavic yourself? No. You're a southern christtard mouth-breather. Have you ever been to Russia, or even personally know any actual Russians? No and no. You're projecting, just like your fellow southern christtard, ohgolly.

Here's the reality for you: Russians are no different than Americans. They are: just as fat, just as stupid, just as disengaged, and just as indoctrinated as any "Kwan". So get your head outta your ass. Putin is going to be ousted within the next two years, there ain't ever gonna be any impossibly laughable alliance between Russia and Germany, and America as we know it ain't going away in my lifetime or yours. Go pin your hopes on another horse, or better yet, grow the fuck up and effect the change you want yourself.
Hi asshole, how are you?

Hey listen. First of all I'm no "Christard", whatever that means. I have repeatedly expressed my agnosticism, if that describes a lack of interest in the subject. I am not religious at all but most White Americans are, whether it's traditional or Marxian. It is my belief that Americans will be better off with a reinforcement of traditional Christianity than they will be with a doctrine of atheism. All you have to do is look at VNNforum participation levels to see how the increasing anti-Christian rhetoric has driven off people.

Sure, VNN doesn't want "Christards" anyway, right? Well good luck fighting the war. And I don't mean ideology. I mean numbers.

Old March 8th, 2015 #3744
ohgolly

By the way, Chris, I haven't a slavic bone in my body but I did live in the suburbs of Moscow (Nizhniy Novgorod, Kazan) long enough to know how Russians have been every bit as brainwashed as Americans, but only about past glories. Russians now face what Germans faced in 1942.

We are on the same side, philosophically. Our only difference is in estimation of our peoples' value, respectively.I don't care for your folks and you don't care for mine. Fine then, let us separate. WHOA LINCOLN! Just like the Soviet Union

Your America is the ass clown of the world, headed for financial and civilizational oblivion. Care to put a poll up?

Old March 8th, 2015 #3745
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toecutter View Post
Some interesting factoids in this fortruss piece...

http://fortruss.blogspot.ca/2015/03/...an-or.html?m=1

Why are you posting this anti Strelkov Kurginyanist garbage?

Kurginyan is an enemy of Strelkov and of the Novorossiyan idea. He constantly lies about Strelkov, accusing him of being an American agent and being behind preparations for a Russian Maidan. Kurginyan also lies about the events at Slavyansk accusing Strelkov of abandoning the area instead of staying with his people and being killed, just as Kurginyan and the fifth column had planned. If they had all stayed to the end in Slavyansk instead of doing the right thing (tactical retreat to more defensible positions around Donetsk, which saved men and made possible the defence of the town ) Donetsk would be in junta hands today.

Kurginyan is an enemy and everything he says about Strelkov is a lie. Kurginyan supports Plotnitsky and the Kiev junta but he masks his treason by accusing others who are uncompromising of being traitors. This man is the scum of the earth and all that comes out of his mouth are lies. To still accuse Strelkov of wanting to topple Putin, especially since Strelkov has made it more than clear that he will not under current circumstances do anything that may impact negatively on order in the country, and that even went so far as Strelkov refusing to join a nationalist march becuase there was word that it would be used by anti Putin elements to try to subvert the system and create chaos in the country at a time when Washington needs it.

My advice is to avoid anything to do with Kurginyan and his statements.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old March 8th, 2015 #3746
313Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgolly View Post
Hi asshole, how are you?
Couldn't be better, motherfucker -- my side won.

Quote:
It is my belief that Americans will be better off with a reinforcement of traditional Christianity than they will be with a doctrine of atheism.
We went down that road, and here is where it lead -- open borders, welfare for niggers, and the Israeli head of state dictating to the American Congress while they frantically clap like trained circus animals. Zionism gestates inside all Christianity, "traditional" or otherwise. So, you can either be a Christian or White Man, but you can't be both.

Quote:
All you have to do is look at VNNforum participation levels to see how the increasing anti-Christian rhetoric has driven off people.
Racial preservation and Christianity are mutually exclusive, whether you like it or not. If their precious Christianity's value was so self-evident, then they wouldn't have so willingly scampered off, now would they? And all online forums naturally ebb and flow. I'm sure activity will pick back up here once the nigger summer arrives.

Quote:
Sure, VNN doesn't want "Christards" anyway, right? Well good luck fighting the war. And I don't mean ideology. I mean numbers.
Thanks. And I'd rather fight a race war with a broken arm, than with a Christian by my side.

Old March 8th, 2015 #3747
Serbian

Bit more on the attempt on Mazgavoy's life. As you can see he is being very dimplomatic and not accusing anyone publicly but I am sure I know what he's thinking. Unfortunately the situation in LNP is very delicate for him and his group and there are no really good options for them. I guess he could go the Strelkov route at least temporarily, and maybe it would be best under current circumstances, becuase my belief is that sooner or later they will kill him.

Old March 8th, 2015 #3748
ohgolly

Quote:
Couldn't be better, motherfucker -- my side won.
Won what, exactly?

Old March 8th, 2015 #3749
Serbian

Kike Sector leader Yarosh recovering in hospital with Israeli doctors. The kikes are really going all out to take good care of their "ukrainian nationalist" asset.

Jaroš sa ukrajinsko-izrealskim timom lekara (Foto: Fejsbuk)

Yarosh with ukie-israeli team of doctors

Quote:
КИЈЕВ – Вођа „Десног сектора“ и посланик у Врховној Ради Димитриј Јарош поново је оперисан због последица рањавања у руку у бици за Дебаљцево. Јарош је на свом фејсбук налогу написао да је био 7 сати под анестезијом и да још увек покушава да „сакупи мисли“.

Јарош са украјинско-изреалским тимом лекара (Фото: Фејсбук)

Јарош се захвалио лекарском тиму и својим саборцима, а прву поруку након операције завршио је речима “ Убијте непријатеље нације“.
Занимљиво је да је Јароша, којег оптужују за нацистичке ставове, оперисао украјинско-израелски тим лекара. Неколико лекара допутовало је из Израела да би лечило Јароша.
link

It says that Yarosh was thankful to his doctors and comrades and that his first statement following the operation was "Kill all enemies of the nation!".

It also says that it's interesting that Yarosh was accused of Nazism in the past yet a team of Israeli doctors flew in from Israel to operate on him.

Old March 9th, 2015 #3750
313Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgolly View Post
Won what, exactly?
The war that you and "your folks" won't let go of.

Old March 9th, 2015 #3751
Serbian

Junta soldiers looting people's homes in the co called ATO area

Ukies shouldn't drink and drive.

Old March 9th, 2015 #3752
Robbie Key

MARCH 09, 2015

Canada's Globe and Mail Daily Joins In
Extolling Ukraine’s Extreme-Right

by ROGER ANNIS

Quote:
Fundraising in Toronto for Ukrainian rightists

A second Globe and Mail article along the same lines as that of MacKinnon was published on March 2 by commissioned writer Sahar Fatima. She reported on a fundraising dinner for ‘Army SOS’ in Toronto on February 28 that raised $52,000.

The young journalist wrote, “Throughout Saturday’s event, speakers and organizers tried to drill home the message that Ukraine is a David fighting a malicious Goliath, Russia, bent on snatching its freedom and autonomy. The only way Ukraine stands a chance is if organizations such as Army SOS help level the playing field using donations from the public, attendees heard.”

A keynote speaker at the event was Ihor Kozak, a “defence and security expert” and a retired Canadian military officer. He wants the NATO confrontation with Russia to be escalated, the Globe article reports, including by providing more advanced weapons to Ukraine, extending the economic sanctions in place against Russia, and more bankrolling of the Ukrainian government and its military.

The ‘all-out war’ theme was also cited by MacKinnon when he quoted Lenna Koszarny. She is the head of the Kiev arm of the extremist Ukrainian Canadian Congress (UCC). He reported:

“Is the [Ukrainian] diaspora at war with Russia? Absolutely,” says Ms. Koszarny, 45. “The diaspora is helping Ukraine defend itself. How do we do that? In any which way we can.”

MacKinnon neglected to mention an interesting fact about Koszarny. She is Chief Executive Officer and a founding partner in 2006 of the Horizon Capital investment firm in Ukraine. Another of the founding partners is none other than Natalie Jaresko, the U.S. citizen who was appointed late last year to be Ukraine’s minister of finance.

Jaresko is currently embroiled in legal battles for her handling of an investment fund that was created in 1994 with $150 million from the U.S. Agency for International Development. The fund was earmarked for spurring capitalist business activity in Ukraine. Horizon Capital took over the managing of it when the firm was created.

Another of the rightist fundraising efforts in Canada mentioned in both the Globe and Mail and Toronto Star is ‘Patriot Defense’.

A prominent player in the rightist fundraising efforts and in the pages of the Globe and Star, is the Ukrainian Canadian Congress. Recently, the organization co-organized and sponsored a speaking tour to Canada and the United States of one of the extremist members of the Ukrainian Rada, Andriy Paruiby.

Parubiy was feted by the Conservative Party government in Ottawa on February 23. He met with Minister of Foreign Affairs Rob Nicholson and with members of Parliament. His message to the government, reported in the Globe and Mail, is that he wants Canada to use its influence in Washington to convince the U.S. government to provide more lethal and advanced weaponry to Ukraine.

Parubiy is one of the founders of modern-day, extreme-right politics in Ukraine. He founded the Social-National Party of Ukraine (SNPU) in 1991.
It went on to spawn other fascist or extreme-right formations, including the large, present-day Svoboda Party. Svoboda’s leader, Oleh Tyahnybok, was a founder with Parubiy of the SNPU.

Parubiy has sought to moderate his image in recent years, but he wrote in 2008: “I was one of the founders of SNPU and since that time, my political views and ideology haven’t changed.” During the EuroMaidan protest movement in 2013/early 2014, he was a commander of the extreme-right shock troops that battled police and closed off Maidan Square to political forces with less extreme, pro-Europe views.

In a briefing note to the Canadian government on Feb. 9, 2015, the UCC listed four things it wants the government to do “in order to assist the people of Ukraine as they fight bravely to protect their country from foreign aggression”:

1. Provide lethal, defensive military weapons, intelligence, equipment and military advisors.

2. Enact decisive sectoral economic sanctions against the Russian Federation’s military.

3. Ensure the political isolation of the Putin regime.

4. Declare the so-called Donetsk and Luhansk “Peoples’ Republics” as terrorist organizations, and designate the Russian Federation as a state sponsor of terrorism.

The UCC note says, “Thousands of regular and irregular Russian troops are in Ukraine along with tanks, missiles, heavy artillery, and are directly engaged in an invasion of sovereign Ukrainian territory”.

This paranoid, detached-from-reality description is also sounded in a lobbying document in early 2015 co-authored by the very influential, neo-conservative and pro-NATO Atlantic Council, in the United States. The document is titled ‘ Preserving Ukraine’s independence, resisting Russian aggression: What the United States and NATO must do’. It argues vigorously in favour of arming Ukraine to the teeth. “The West has the capacity to stop Russia. The question is whether it has the will.”

The ceasefire which Kyiv and its backers were obliged to accept last month should be serving as a time to address the underlying political issues in the conflict in Ukraine, notably the demands of the people in eastern Ukraine and other regions of the country for a real say in the running of the country–or even for the right to a future independent of Ukraine, should they so choose.

Instead, there is the danger that the pause in fighting may serve merely as an occasion for Ukraine’s government and extremist paramilitaries to regroup and re-arm, while NATO presses ahead with its sanctions and other threats against Russia. Unfortunately, that’s the message coming from the ‘war parties’ in NATO capitals.

It is disturbing, to say the least, to see the extreme right in Ukraine being extolled in the pages of the leading newspapers of Canada. And if anyone in the Parliament in Ottawa is opposed to the drive for war against Russia and the feting of extremists, they are not making their voices heard. Progressive-minded Canadians need to push back against all this. Encouragingly, the torrent of critical commentary by readers of the Globe and Mail in response to the articles it published soft-pedaling Ukraine’s extreme-right is a strong indicator that Canadians are wanting to do just that.
http://www.counterpunch.org/2015/03/...extreme-right/

Old March 9th, 2015 #3753
M. Issig

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Issig View Post
An attempt was made today on the life of Alexei Mozgovoi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
This is definitely the direct work of neo-communist mongrel rat Plotnitsky or those closely associated with his criminal rule in the LPR. ....
"From a reliable source in Novorossia ... the order for the elimination of the chief of staff of the fourth separate motorized brigade of Lugansk People's Republic, Colonel Alexander 'Batman' Bednov, came from the international drug mafia. The field commander (Bednov) allegedly refused to allow drug trafficking on the territory controlled by GBR [Fast Response Team] "Batman" and strictly forbade the selling of drugs." (Source)

The action against Mozgovoi may also be related to the recent use of his "Ghost Brigade" troops in dismantling a clandestine network of cannabis trafficking. (Sources)

Last edited by M. Issig; March 9th, 2015 at 02:23 PM.

Old March 9th, 2015 #3754
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by procopius View Post
There's no hope for the "neo-nazis" in the Ukraine, because even if they win they will lose even worse, but there is hope for Russia still.
Racism is all that matters. If a "destroyed" Ukraine becomes more racist, that improves the long-term chances for their survival. Likewise, if a militarily threatened Russia becomes more anti-liberal that's to their benefit. If left alone Western Europe will be biologically destroyed and the Slavs will mongrelize into Russian-speaking Jesus-worshiping brown-skinned "Eurasians" anyways.

Again, Putin is a conservative and if allowed to he'll have Russia die a conservative's death. Don't be the kind of people who voted for Romney. In many ways Putin's a good leader but that won't be enough unless more becomes necessary.
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Old March 9th, 2015 #3755
katsung47

Azov and Right Sector

Old March 9th, 2015 #3756
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post

Azov and Right Sector

A swasikta with a NATO flag how inappropraite, especially when one considers that two of the three key reasons that this organization was formed according to Secretary General Ismay were "to keep the Americans in and the Germans down".

Germany Has Had Enough With US Neocons : Berlin Stunned At US Deisre For War In Ukraine

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...ous-propaganda

Last edited by Serbian; March 9th, 2015 at 11:07 PM.

Old March 9th, 2015 #3757
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Issig View Post
"From a reliable source in Novorossia ... the order for the elimination of the chief of staff of the fourth separate motorized brigade of Lugansk People's Republic, Colonel Alexander 'Batman' Bednov, came from the international drug mafia. The field commander (Bednov) allegedly refused to allow drug trafficking on the territory controlled by GBR [Fast Response Team] "Batman" and strictly forbade the selling of drugs." (Source)

The action against Mozgovoi may also be related to the recent use of his "Ghost Brigade" troops in dismantling a clandestine network of cannabis trafficking. (Sources)

Well there is definitely the criminal business angle in addition to the political one as well because these things usually run parallel to each other. You had the issue of Plotnitsky illegally selling Donbass coal to the junta (personally profiting) which some cossacks exposed last year and were then ambushed and killed.

Whatever the specific case this time there is no doubt that Plotnitsky as the Moscow recognized chief authority in charge there bears full responsibility for these types of things which are now becoming more common.

Old March 9th, 2015 #3758
Serbian

Quote:
«Ukraine Tomorrow»: Domestic Oligarchs and Western Politicians Plunder Ukraine

by Fry Day · Март 9, 2015

At the invitation of notorious Ukrainian oligarch Dmytro Firtash, several representatives of the European elites met on Tuesday at the luxurious Ferstel palace in Vienna. Under the heading “Ukraine Tomorrow” they planned the economic exploitation of the country, which has been embroiled in civil war since the Western-backed coup last February and stands on the edge of a political and economic abyss. To put it bluntly, the main issue was how Western companies can collaborate with domestic oligarchs to plunder the country.

As always when the imperialists and their local proxies are haggling over the division of the spoils, an attempt was made to package their sinister intentions for public consumption. In the official press release it was stated, “In 200 days, Ukraine will have a master plan for the complex modernisation of the country. The reforms will comprise the following areas: the economy, trade, judiciary, the integration of Ukraine into the EU, the healthcare system, the struggle against corruption, the financial sector and suggestions for a reform of the constitution.”

Among the participants were well-known figures like the French philosopher Bernard-Henri Levy (BHL) and former French foreign minister Bernard Kouchner. both leading anti white anti french jews They are now permanent fixtures of proceedings where imperialist plunder is on the agenda under the cover of democracy and “European values.” Both men played an important role in 2011 in the preparation and imposition of NATO’s war on Libya, and, since the beginning of the Ukraine crisis, they have been among Russia’s sharpest critics.

Several former leading European politicians are serving as advisers to the “Ukraine Tomorrow” project, all of whom are in search of lucrative sources of income. Former Austrian conservative foreign and finance minister Michael Spindelegger (Austrian People’s Party) is to lead the “Agency for the modernisation of Ukraine.”

Former Polish Prime Minister Włodzimierz Cimoszewicz will be responsible for combatting corruption. He earned his spurs at the roundtable which reintroduced capitalism in Poland and led the country through a drastic austerity and privatisation course in the 1990s to bring it into line with the European Union (EU).
read on

http://southfront.info/ukraine-tomor...under-ukraine/

Old March 10th, 2015 #3759
Robbie Key

US Applies Pressure to States Opposing Anti-Russian Sanctions - Nuland

POLITICS
18:45 10.03.2015(updated 19:00 10.03.2015)

US Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs Victoria Nuland said the US put pressure on Hungary, Greece, and Cyprus, whose leaders have opposed anti-Russian sanctions.

WASHINGTON (Sputnik) — The United States government is applying pressure to European countries that oppose sanctions against Russia, US Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs Victoria Nuland said at a US Senate hearing on Tuesday.

“We continue to talk to them bilaterally about these issues,” Nuland said of Hungary, Greece, and Cyprus, whose leaders have opposed anti-Russian sanctions. “I will make another trip out to some of those countries in the coming days and weeks.”

Nuland noted that “despite some publically stated concerns, those countries have supported sanctions” in the European Union Council.

Additionally, discussions between the United States and Europe have continued, Nuland said in her opening statements to the US Senate Foreign Affairs Committee.

“We have already begun consultations with our European partners on further sanctions pressure should Russia continue fueling the fire in the east or other parts of Ukraine, fail to implement Minsk or grab more land,” she said.

The United States, the European Union and their allies blame Russia for fueling the internal conflict in Ukraine and have imposed a series of sanctions against Russia targeting its defense, banking, and energy sectors. Russia has repeatedly denied the allegations and responded with targeted export bans.

Some European nations including Greece, Hungary and Cyprus, have opposed further sanctions, and Spain has recently stated its opposition as well.

http://sputniknews.com/politics/2015...019308000.html

Old March 10th, 2015 #3760
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
A swasikta with a NATO flag how inappropraite, especially when one considers that two of the three key reasons that this organization was formed according to Secretary General Ismay were "to keep the Americans in and the Germans down".

Germany Has Had Enough With US Neocons : Berlin Stunned At US Deisre For War In Ukraine

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...ous-propaganda
If they're going to sport a NATO flag next to a swastika, then they're only defacing an ancient Aryan symbol, along with the honor of the NSDAP who actually fought the international jews instead of joining them as mercenaries like Azov and his kosher nationalists.

Tags

Thread