VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > History & Religion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 30th, 2005 #41
White Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DC_

I ask again: do you have any proof that Paul was an agent of the rabbis?
Paul was a rabbi.

Old July 30th, 2005 #42
John A. Whiteman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DC_
Do you also care less if people want to believe the planes that hit the WTC were guided by remote control? And if people want to believe the al Qaeda is run by Jews, and the London and Madrid bombings must have been carried out by the Mossad?

Me, I care if people use sane arguments for criticizing Jews, or wacky conspiracy theories. The difference is between us standing a chance and being a laughing stock forever.

Hmm, maybe we should ask White Nobility about planes run by remote control, and al Qaeda being a Mossad operation. Perhaps he would have some interesting opinions on that. The "Qui Bono" crowd usually do.
I am only responding to this post one time and will not partake in changing the course of the thread beyond this one post. There is no proof that there were ragheads piloting those planes. Seasoned pilots have gone on the record to state that even they could not have maneuvered the planes in such a fashion, let alone amateur pilots as they are programmed to not turn that sharply unless remotely flown. These ragheads that are suppose to be dead have appeared in the media in other countries to deny their own deaths. Ever heard of Global Hawk? As far as the bombings in Madrin and London go, ever read Victor Ostrosky's By Way of Deception? All these things have to be considered and are not wacky conspiracy theory IMO.

Old July 30th, 2005 #43
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Victor Ostrovsky's by Way of Deception has nothing to do with the Madrid bombings or 9-11. Ostrovsky's book serves only as evidence(very good evidence actually) on the subjects that it covers.

Old July 30th, 2005 #44
Whirlwind

Extrapolate.

Old August 1st, 2005 #45
White Nobility

Extrapolate: To infer or estimate by extending or projecting known information.

Quote:
"Then Paul called out in the Sanhedrin: "My brothers, I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee."

- Acts 23:6

Old August 1st, 2005 #46
White Nobility

Jesus Christ supposedly said:

Quote:
"Do not swear an oath at all ... Simply let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' be 'No'; anything beyond this comes from the evil one."

- Matthew 5:34-37
But Saul, the Pharisee swore by Christ:

Quote:
"I speak the truth in Christ—I am not lying"

- Romans 9:1
And again:

Quote:
"I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not"

- 1 Timothy 2:7
Then Saul the Pharisee swore by "God":

Quote:
"The God and Father of the Lord Jesus... knows that I am not lying."

- 2 Corinthians 11:31
And again:

Quote:
"I assure you before God that what I am writing you is no lie."

- Galatians 1:20
Me think the Jew Saul doth protesteth too much.

Then, Saul the Pharisee basically admitted he lied when he said:

Quote:
"If my falsehood enhances God's truthfulness and so increases his glory, why am I still condemned as a sinner?"

- Romans 3:7

Old August 1st, 2005 #47
White Nobility

What do the Dead Sea Scrolls have to say about "The Liar"?:

Quote:
Before the birth of Jesus Christ there lived a secluded Jewish sect, on the shores of the Dead Sea in Palestine. The sect lived an ascetic communal life. The adherents were known as the Essenes. They referred to themselves as the ‘Sons of Light’. They placed great emphasis on the coming of an 'anointed one' - a Messiah, in their Holy Land. Essenes were known for wearing white garments and practicing the art of body healing. Some scholars are of the opinion that a man sitting near the empty tomb of Jesus “wearing a white robe” (Mark 16:5), or two men “in dazzling apparel” (Luke 24:4), or “two angels in white” in the spiritualized forth Gospel of John, belonged to this sect. It is also suggested that an unknown man who requested Pilate for the body of Jesus and took it with him could be a healer from this group.

Notwithstanding the veracity of such opinions, writers of the chronicles and scholars do agree that the greatest known discovery of manuscripts in our times - the Dead Sea Scrolls, belonged to the community of Essenes. The recovered manuscripts reflect the dualistic theology (the on going struggle between the forces of Light and of Darkness), upheld by the Essenes. No doubt, it is one of the most exiting archeological finds. These Scrolls contain Books from the Old Testaments that were written more than a thousand years before the oldest known text of the Torah. These documents (the biblical texts and the commentaries) were written during one of the most crucial period of the Jewish history. These were the times of turbulence for the Jews of the Holy Land. The anointed one was relentlessly persecuted by the Pharisees. The Romans tried this man and issued a death sentence although he posed no threat to their might and glory. Jews thought they had silenced the voice of Messiah but their acts gave rise to a new sect of Judaism called – Christianity. The voice of Jesus became immortal.

Envisaging a foreign threat the Essenes living on the shores of the Dead Sea hid the jars containing their precious manuscripts in the mountain Caves, located in a valley known as Qumran. In all about 400 manuscripts have been discovered from the caves, surrounding the Dead Sea. The scholars have dated these manuscripts of the Dead Sea Scrolls, ranging from 10 B.C. to 68 A.D. The Scrolls have proved valuable tools in the reconstruction of history of the advent of early Christianity. It records the power struggle between a righteous teacher, an evil priest and a liar. The hint of this conflict is to be found in the Book of Acts.

From the jars discovered at Qumran (Cave Number 1) scholars have discovered an important commentary on the Book of Habakkuk (‘Habakkuk Pesher’). The commentary records the defiling of the God’s sanctuary (cf. Acts 21: 28-29), and details of a historical dispute between the leaders of the early Christians (cf. Acts 21:17-26). In addition to the ‘Habakkuk Commentary’ the reference to this individual who was being accused of falsity and preaching his own doctrine is also found in the commentary to the Psalm 37 within the Qumran texts.

"THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS DECEPTION":

Below are the excerpts from the above book. It is a book that tells you;

"WHY A HANDFUL OF RELIGIOUS SCHOLARS CONSPIRED TO SUPPRESS THE REVOLUTIONARY CONTENTS OF THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS."

"From the Acts of the Apostles, from Josephus and from early Christian historians, there emerges a coherent, if still incomplete, portrait of James,’ the Lord’s brother’. He appears as an exemplar of ‘righteousness’ – so much so that ‘the Just’, or ‘the Righteous’, is appended as a sobriquet to his name. He is the acknowledged leader of a ‘sectarian’ religious community whose members are ‘zealous for the Law’.

He must contend with two quite separate and distinct adversaries. One of these is Paul, an outsider who, having first persecuted the community, then converts and is admitted into it, only to turn renegade, prevaricate and quarrel with his superiors, hijack the image of Jesus and begin preaching his own doctrine – a doctrine which draws on that of the community, but distorts it.

James’s second adversary is from outside the community – the high priest Ananas, head of the Sadducee priesthood. Ananas is a notoriously corrupt and widely hated man. He has also betrayed both the God and the people of Israel by collaborating with the Roman administration and their Herodian puppet-kings. James publicly challenges Ananas and eventually meets his death at the hands of Ananas’ minions; but Ananas will shortly be assassinated in turn. All of this takes place against a backdrop of increasing social and political unrest and the impending invasion of a foreign army.

With this scenario in mind, Eisenman turned to the Dead Sea Scrolls, and particularly the ‘Habakkuk Commentary’. When the fragmentary details of the Qumran texts had been assembled into a coherent sequence, what emerged was something extraordinarily similar to the chronicle of Acts, Josephus and early Christian historians. The scrolls told their own story, at the centre of which was a single protagonist, the ‘Teacher of Righteousness’- an exemplar of the same virtues associated with James. Like James, the ‘Teacher’ was the acknowledged leader of a ‘sectarian’ religious community whose members were ‘zealous for the Law’. And like James, the ‘Teacher’ had to contend with two quite separate and distinct adversaries.

One of these was dubbed the ‘Liar’ an outsider who was admitted to the community, then turned renegade, quarrelled with the ‘Teacher’ and hijacked part of the community’s doctrine and membership. According to the ‘Habakkuk Commentary’, the ‘Liar’ ‘did not listen to the word received by the Teacher of Righteousness from the mouth of God’.22

Instead, he appealed to ‘the unfaithful of the New Covenant in that they have not believed in the Covenant of God and have profaned His holy name’.23 The text states explicitly that ‘the Liar . . . flouted the Law in the midst of their whole congregation’.24 He ‘led many astray’ and raised ‘a congregation on deceit’.25 He himself is said to be ‘pregnant with [works] of deceit’.26

These, of course, are precisely the transgressions of which Paul is accused in Acts – transgressions which lead, at the end of Acts, to the attempt on his life. And Eisenman stresses Paul’s striking hypersensitivity to charges of prevarication and perjury.27 In 1 Timothy 2:7, for example, he asserts indignantly, as if defending himself, that ‘I am telling the truth and not lie’. In II Corinthians 11:31, he swears that: ‘The God and Father of the Lord Jesus . . . knows that I am not lying.’

These are but two instances; Paul’s letters reveal an almost obsessive desire to exculpate himself from implied accusations of falsity."

(Pp. 194-195, The Dead Sea Scrolls Deception by Michael Baigent and Richard Leigh, Summit Books, New York, N.Y., 1991, ISBN: 0671734547)
Robert Eisenman is Professor of Middle East Religions and Archaeology and Director of the Institute for the Study of Judeo-Christian Origins at California State University, Long Beach. He is is consultant for the Huntington Library in the struggle to free the Scrolls.

http://www.mostmerciful.com/scrolls.htm

Saul the Pharisee basically admitted he was a liar:

Quote:
"If my falsehood enhances God's truthfulness and so increases his glory, why am I still condemned as a sinner?"

- Romans 3:7

Old August 1st, 2005 #48
White Nobility

ADOLF HITLER SAID:

Quote:
"The decisive falsification of Jesus' doctrine was the work of St. Paul. He gave himself to this work... for the purposes of personal exploitation.... Didn't the world see, carried on right into the Middle Ages, the same old system of martyrs, tortures, faggots? Of old, it was in the name of Christianity. Today, it's in the name of Bolshevism. Yesterday the instigator was Saul: the instigator today, Mardochai. Saul was changed into St.Paul, and Mardochai into Karl Marx. By exterminating this pest, we shall do humanity a service of which our soldiers can have no idea."

- "Table Talks", p 63-65 21st October, 1941, midday
Quote:
"The heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming of Christianity. Bolshevism is Christianity's illegitimate child. Both are inventions of the Jew. The deliberate lie in the matter of religion was introduced into the world by Christianity"

- "Table Talks", pg. 6,7 Night of 11th-12th July, 1941
From here: http://answers.org/apologetics/hitquote.html

Old August 1st, 2005 #49
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlwind
Extrapolate.

No, that would be in itself deceptive to idly theorize based on evidence of something else.

Old August 1st, 2005 #50
Whirlwind

After learning to tie my shoes, I extrapolated that I could tie other string-like objects. Nothing deceptive or idly theoretical about the process. You refuse to accept ANY proof. And obstinance by itself is not a position.

Old August 1st, 2005 #51
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlwind
After learning to tie my shoes, I extrapolated that I could tie other string-like objects. Nothing deceptive or idly theoretical about the process. You refuse to accept ANY proof. And obstinance by itself is not a position.

No I accept PROOF when it is provided. By Way of Deception is EVIDENCE in the cases it covers, and rather solid evidence from what I hear. However, it does not count toward evidence in any event not covered by the book. Every "extrapolated" idea is just an educated guess, and probability doesn't count as evidence.

Old August 1st, 2005 #52
White Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P. Slovjanski
No I accept PROOF when it is provided. By Way of Deception is EVIDENCE in the cases it covers, and rather solid evidence from what I hear. However, it does not count toward evidence in any event not covered by the book. Every "extrapolated" idea is just an educated guess, and probability doesn't count as evidence.
There is such a thing as "circumstantial evidence", and after 2000 years, that's all you're likely to get. Juries convict on circumstantial evidence all the time. Such circumstantial evidence was obviously enough for Hitler and Nietzsche to make up their minds and declare Rabbi Saul "guilty". The Jew Marcus Eli Ravage even confirmed the allegations as true.

We have all heard the institutionalized Jew/Christian crafted smears denouncing the Greek, Roman and Nordic Gods as merely "mythology", but after 2000 years, it's high time for us to start smashing that idiotic Hebrew mythology that so many of our people slavishly labor under.

That had to be the ultimate Jewish scam... tricking our people into viewing our own Gods as merely "mythology", and cleverly conning us into worshipping their Jew mythology as "Gods" ultimate "Truth". It effectively made us spiritual, psychological and economic slaves to the Jews, as it was undoubtedly designed to do.

Jewdeo-Christianity reminds me very much of the slavish snake-worshipping cult run by the half-breed James Earl Jones in "Conan The Barbarian".

Would you buy a second-hand suicidal theology from a shifty Jew Pharisee?

I wouldn't.

However, our people having been buying their Jew bullshit for 2000 years, and it's high time to start demanding a refund... with interest.

Old August 1st, 2005 #53
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

While the validity of the Protocols is under dispute, it really doesn't matter because reality is pretty much going along the general lines of it anyway.

Old Testament scripture certainly agrees to the general framework of that book, and Jewish involvement in politics/finance through history also does.

Old August 1st, 2005 #54
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Nobility
There is such a thing as "circumstantial evidence", and after 2000 years, that's all you're likely to get. Juries convict on circumstantial evidence all the time. Such circumstantial evidence was obviously enough for Hitler and Nietzsche to make up their minds and declare Rabbi Saul "guilty". The Jew Marcus Eli Ravage even confirmed the allegations as true.

We have all heard the institutionalized Jew/Christian crafted smears denouncing the Greek, Roman and Nordic Gods as merely "mythology", but after 2000 years, it's high time for us to start smashing that idiotic Hebrew mythology that so many of our people slavishly labor under.

That had to be the ultimate Jewish scam... tricking our people into viewing our own Gods as merely "mythology", and cleverly conning us into worshipping their Jew mythology as "Gods" ultimate "Truth". It effectively made us spiritual, psychological and economic slaves to the Jews, as it was undoubtedly designed to do.

Jewdeo-Christianity reminds me very much of the slavish snake-worshipping cult run by the half-breed James Earl Jones in "Conan The Barbarian".

I wouldn't.

However, our people having been buying their Jew bullshit for 2000 years, and it's high time to start demanding a refund... with interest.

There is such a thing as a negative influence on a civilization WITHOUT secret plans and conspiracies. Yes Christianity was probably one of the most destructive influences on Euroepan civilization, but I highly doubt that this was brought about by some small group of cabalistic Jews. Many of the Jews that created Christianity were Hellenized to varying degrees, which is responsible for the very structure of the Christian story. And at times they were viewed by the mainstream Jews of the day as Heretics. And despite very REAL Christian opposition to "Jews" throughout the centuries, the fact that they have remained among us all this time since then shows that Christianity is insepparable from the Jew.

Old August 2nd, 2005 #55
White Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P. Slovjanski
There is such a thing as a negative influence on a civilization WITHOUT secret plans and conspiracies. Yes Christianity was probably one of the most destructive influences on Euroepan civilization, but I highly doubt that this was brought about by some small group of cabalistic Jews. Many of the Jews that created Christianity were Hellenized to varying degrees, which is responsible for the very structure of the Christian story. And at times they were viewed by the mainstream Jews of the day as Heretics. And despite very REAL Christian opposition to "Jews" throughout the centuries, the fact that they have remained among us all this time since then shows that Christianity is insepparable from the Jew.
The Jew scriptwriter Jeremiah put the following words into the mouth of the mythological Jew god Yahweh, and told the Jews to go do the following:

Quote:
'Take from my hand this cup filled with the wine of my wrath and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they drink it, they will stagger and go mad because of the sword I will send among them.'

So I took the cup from the LORD's hand and made all the nations to whom he sent me drink it: ... all the kings of the North, near and far, one after the other—all the kingdoms on the face of the earth. 'Then tell them, 'This is what the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, says: Drink, get drunk and vomit, and fall to rise no more because of the sword I will send among you.'

- Jeremiah 25:15-17, 26, 27
The Jew plotter Jeremiah lived in Jerusalem.

From his perspective, who would "all the kings of the north" be?

Here is a map of the area ... Jerusalem is marked in green:

As you can see, "all the kings of the north" are the Aryan Kings.

And where did Paul/Saul go?

Here is a map of his journeys:

As you can see, Saul began the mission to "the kings of the north".

Jeremiah said that the nations visited would "stagger and go mad because of the sword" sent among them.

What is "the sword"?

Saul tells us in Ephesians 6:17:

Quote:
"the sword of the Spirit... is the word of God."
In Christianity, Jesus is known as "The Word" of God.

So, Christianity and the story of Jesus is "the sword" that was used to cause all the Aryan nations to "stagger and go mad", and cause all the Aryan kings of the north to "fall and rise no more".

Just as Nietzsche, Hitler, Ravage and Klassen confirm... Christianity was a tool used by the Jews to destroy the kingdoms of Europe, and psychologically enslave the Aryans.

As you can see, Saul and the other Jew "Christians" did exactly what the Jew plotter Jeremiah commanded them to do, and accomplished the intended results.

If that's not a conspiracy, I don't know what is.

Old August 2nd, 2005 #56
Aryan Lord

Quote:
The Protocols merely echo the blueprint for economic enslavement and subjugation of gentile nations found right in the Jewish Old Testament. In that book, the Jewish writers claimed Yahweh said to the Jews:

Think about it... who are "all the kings of the north, near and far", from the perspective of ancient Irael and Babylon, where those old testament words were penned?

It is our rulers, and our nations, those of the European/Caucasian/Aryan peoples that were specifically targeted for destruction through predatory moneylending.

All these biblical commandments and prophecies of the Jewish writers to the Jews line up perfectly with the plan of the Protocols, which is to destroy every kingdom, and subjugate every nation through economic slavery.

Is that a coincidence?

I don't think so.

Now, contrast the economically predatory advice of the Jewish scriptwriters to their own people, with the economically suicidal advice they gave to us Northern goyim in the New Testament:

Do you see the difference?

Now you know why the Jewish scriptwriters of the New Testament wanted us Northern goyim to become Christians and think of ourselves as "sheep", because the Jews were shepherds, and to them, sheep are meant to be sheared and slaughtered for profit... their profit.

As financial eductor Robert Kiyosaki's "Rich Dad" told him about moneylending as reported in his book "Cashflow Quadrant":

As you can see, we were targeted for economic exploitation, enslavement and destruction from day one by the Jewish scriptwriters, and you don't even need the redundant Protocols to prove it... it's all right there in the Bible itself.

Any White people that want to learn the game, and how to win at it, would do well to read Kiyosaki's books. The first two are titled:

Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money--That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!

Cashflow Quadrant: Rich Dad's Guide to Financial Freedom

Any other Northern goyim interested in escaping the clutches of the Jewish (and non-Jewish) economic predators would be well-served to consider reading them as well.

As I said, we were economically and religiously set up by those Jews from Day One.

It's time to turn the tables.

Excellent use of the scriptures in establishing the reality of the age old jewish plan for the extermination of the Aryan race and global domination.
To learn their tactics and aims all we have to do is study their "holy" writings.
They gave the game away in the book of Genesis with the story of that arch jewish capitalist and parasite Joseph and his fleecing of the ancient Egyptians.

Old August 2nd, 2005 #57
White Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord
Excellent use of the scriptures in establishing the reality of the age old jewish plan for the extermination of the Aryan race and global domination.
To learn their tactics and aims all we have to do is study their "holy" writings.
They gave the game away in the book of Genesis with the story of that arch jewish capitalist and parasite Joseph and his fleecing of the ancient Egyptians.
Thanks. A lot of people struggle to "prove" the protocols "genuine" or not, but as you mentioned, all the exact the same ideas are contained in their own writings in the Old Testament and the Talmud.

The protocols, intentionally or unintentionally, merely encapsulate their ideas and strategies and outline them in more condensed form, without all the phony theologic hocus pocus that they used to add legitimacy to what are, essentially, the genocidal and megalomaniacal schemes they have been crafting towards everyone else on this planet.

Hitler and the Nazi's just gave them a taste of their own medicine, and being the genetic hypocrites they are, the Jews didn't like it one bit, and cynically play up their victim status, while sweeping their own crimes and depradations under the rug of history.

How can one feel anything but hatred and contempt for such a despicable, hypocritical race?

Old August 2nd, 2005 #58
Aryan Lord

Quote:

I wouldn't.

White Nobility you see the issue very clearly.
Your interpretation of the sub text of Conan the Barbarian is correct.
The character that James Earl Jones represents is the half breed jew/negro mongrel who would corrupt and enslave the Aryan race through lies and false magic.
It is incredible how closely the "Children of Doom" resemble young Aryan jesus freaks who would bow the knee before the negro-semite.
Conan represents the coming of the Aryan superman,a barbarian avatar who arises to free the Ario-Germanic race from its hebrew shackles.
It is time for Conan to arise!

Old August 2nd, 2005 #59
White Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord
White Nobility you see the issue very clearly.
Your interpretation of the sub text of Conan the Barbarian is correct.
The character that James Earl Jones represents is the half breed jew/negro mongrel who would corrupt and enslave the Aryan race through lies and false magic.
It is incredible how closely the "Children of Doom" resemble young Aryan jesus freaks who would bow the knee before the negro-semite.
Conan represents the coming of the Aryan superman,a barbarian avatar who arises to free the Ario-Germanic race from its hebrew shackles.
It is time for Conan to arise!
Excellent analysis. That is one of my favorite movies... it's a must see for all racially and/or religiously aware Aryans. Hopefully Linder or someone else will review it for VNN.

On the topic of religion, I have been perusing Hitlers "Table Talks", and he says the same thing about the wily jew saul of sarsus and his jew conspirators... that they crafted christ-insanity as a form of proto-communism to undermine the Roman Empire and form a psycho-spiritual base from which to launch further divisive attacks upon the minds of the various Aryan nations. I'll probably post some book excerpts soon.

One funny point... Hitler said that the Greek Athenians laughed at saul the jew and his jew hocus pocus... laughed him right out of the public square.

Old August 2nd, 2005 #60
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Quote:
The Protocols merely echo the blueprint for economic enslavement and subjugation of gentile nations found right in the Jewish Old Testament. In that book, the Jewish writers claimed Yahweh said to the Jews:

Think about it... who are "all the kings of the north, near and far", from the perspective of ancient Irael and Babylon, where those old testament words were penned?

It is our rulers, and our nations, those of the European/Caucasian/Aryan peoples that were specifically targeted for destruction through predatory moneylending.

All these biblical commandments and prophecies of the Jewish writers to the Jews line up perfectly with the plan of the Protocols, which is to destroy every kingdom, and subjugate every nation through economic slavery.

Is that a coincidence?

I don't think so.

Now, contrast the economically predatory advice of the Jewish scriptwriters to their own people, with the economically suicidal advice they gave to us Northern goyim in the New Testament:

Do you see the difference?

Now you know why the Jewish scriptwriters of the New Testament wanted us Northern goyim to become Christians and think of ourselves as "sheep", because the Jews were shepherds, and to them, sheep are meant to be sheared and slaughtered for profit... their profit.

As financial eductor Robert Kiyosaki's "Rich Dad" told him about moneylending as reported in his book "Cashflow Quadrant":

As you can see, we were targeted for economic exploitation, enslavement and destruction from day one by the Jewish scriptwriters, and you don't even need the redundant Protocols to prove it... it's all right there in the Bible itself.

Any White people that want to learn the game, and how to win at it, would do well to read Kiyosaki's books. The first two are titled:

Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money--That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!

Cashflow Quadrant: Rich Dad's Guide to Financial Freedom

Any other Northern goyim interested in escaping the clutches of the Jewish (and non-Jewish) economic predators would be well-served to consider reading them as well.

As I said, we were economically and religiously set up by those Jews from Day One.

It's time to turn the tables.
Notice the very annoying verbal pattern Yhwh has of saying what to do to the goy but not to do to the fellow jew?

I vill destroy the goy, but you? I von't destroy.

Take from the goy all that you want, but from a fellow jew don't take so much.

You may violate the children of the goy, but your own children you may not violate.

There has to be a word for this type of speaking pattern. Jews are highly inbred as a race. This usually leads to various types of genetic retardation. What we have here is a race of inveterate liars and defective haters has taken over the world.

You'll notice this speech pattern among jewish comedians. They tend to latch on to a word or phrase then repeat it until the repetition no longer gets laughs. And half the humor is like the humor involved with teaching a foreigner basic phrases in your language.

There's a Jackie Mason bit that comes to mind:

It goes like this. He addresses an audience member who is drinking a beverage.

"You got a Coke? Did you buy a Coke? You went to the concession stand for a Coke? What did you pay for the Coke?"

"Four dollars."

"You paid for dollars for a coke? Only a gentile would pay four dollars for a coke. A jew, never. No jew would pay four dollars for a coke? Four dollars for a coke! What jew would pay four dollars for a coke? Show me a jew who paid four dollars for a coke."

All the while the audience laughs politely at the amiable jewish clown and his ponderings of the four dollar coke.

Watch an episode of Seinfeld. The schtick is almost always the same. Some white society taboo is alluded to or brought up and the jews spend the rest of the show tap-dancing around whether to just go completely vulgar or to remain relatively polite and or decent. Should the jew just shit on the floor? Or walk the fifteen feet to the toilet? The shit on the floor might stink, and who's gonna clean it up. The toilet, you can flush it down. The shit doesn't stink. Decisions, decisions.

All jew books must burn in the great fire.

Thread