Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 24th, 2005 #1
Rounder

Default Let's Expose The Talmud !!!

I have access to a copy of The Talmud. The Soncino translation, printed in The Netherlands in 1935, translated into English under the editorship of Rabbi Isidore Epstein, B.A., Ph. D., D. Lit. (8 books - volumes - about one and a half inches thick, each. And in excellent condition).

Here's what I suggest we do with it.

1) Establish a website address for an irrefutable expose of The Talmud's anti-Christian and anti-Gentile chapters/verses. We all know what they say. We should post copies of the actual Talmud pages for the purpose of credibility and persuasion. And also a well written and thoroughly convincing accompanying article, that will include the offer of $5,000.00 reward to anyone who can prove the pages are not taken directly from The Soncino translation of The Talmud.

2) Publish our expose in a 10-page pamphlet format. (5 pages of regular bond paper can be mailed for only 37 cents. 5 pages, front and back, make 10 pages total. We'll have this pamphlet printed in thousands of copies, and offer them to WNs in bulk for costs. Printing plus postage. No profits will be made.

3) We'll start up a VNN Mailing Project (if Alex approves it), similar to VNN's College Fraternity Mailing Project. And we'll mail our pamphlet to thousands of Christian ministers of smaller, independent churches. And to whomever else we decide.

I believe the aforementioned idea, if implimented, will amount to some huge blows stuck for TRUTH, and against our jew enemies.

What yaw'll think ?? I'd like some ideas, suggestions, arguments, etc. So how bout it ??

Old August 26th, 2005 #2
Rounder

Gee, where's all the Christians wanting to expose the jews ??

Old August 26th, 2005 #3
prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
I have access to a copy of The Talmud. The Soncino translation, printed in The Netherlands in 1935, translated into English under the editorship of Rabbi Isidore Epstein, B.A., Ph. D., D. Lit. (8 books - volumes - about one and a half inches thick, each. And in excellent condition).
Any chance you can get that thing to an OCR unit? It would be a powerful etext to circulate - not only would the troublesome sections be visible, but it would be searchable

If you can scan it (OCR) into text form, it would not be difficult to come up with a search engine for it.

Old August 26th, 2005 #4
Sean Martin

Some have been banned, others have left in disgust after the treatment they have received at the hands of what were supposed to be racist white brethren and some have decided that white Christians can never bring our country back to racism until the heathen are out of the way.

I am about the only one left and I am getting fed up myself. What are your suggestions for us?

Quote:
Gee, where's all the Christians wanting to expose the jews ??

Old August 26th, 2005 #5
prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
Some have been banned, others have left in disgust after the treatment they have received at the hands of what were supposed to be racist white brethren and some have decided that white Christians can never bring our country back to racism until the heathen are out of the way.

I am about the only one left and I am getting fed up myself. What are your suggestions for us?
The important thing about Christianity: like many religions, it's ambiguous, and thus the interpretation matters more than the religion itself. Much as Hitler Aryanized Christianity, it can be Aryanized by others. Good starting points: Emerson, Schopenhauer, Eckhardt.

Old August 27th, 2005 #6
Whirlwind

sdm, read what Glenn wrote. Then do it. If you're genuine.
The plan is sound on paper, but runs into that ambiguity prozak mentioned.
"I pledge my soul to the defense of an ambiguity." Sounds goofy, doesn't it? A group that has been convinced that jews are their elder brothers will hear nothing bad about them.

Old August 27th, 2005 #7
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by prozak
Any chance you can get that thing to an OCR unit? It would be a powerful etext to circulate - not only would the troublesome sections be visible, but it would be searchable

If you can scan it (OCR) into text form, it would not be difficult to come up with a search engine for it.
I don't know what an "OCR unit" is, prozak. And I don't have a scanner.

I'm asking for help from VNN'ers in order to accomplish this project. I described the project above in my 1st post.

I thought VNN's Christians especially would jump with both feet at this chance to help EXPOSE the Talmud to tens-of-thousands of White folks. Looks like I was wrong. But even non-Christian VNN'ers ought to support this project. As you said, it would be a "powerful" endeavor.

EXPOSING THE JEWS is our most important and effective work.

Who'll help ???

Old August 27th, 2005 #8
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlwind
sdm, read what Glenn wrote. Then do it. If you're genuine.
The plan is sound on paper, but runs into that ambiguity prozak mentioned.
"I pledge my soul to the defense of an ambiguity." Sounds goofy, doesn't it? A group that has been convinced that jews are their elder brothers will hear nothing bad about them.
Good point, Whirlwind. But there's nothing ambiguous about The Talmud itself. And that's why I propose we post a reprint of the actual pages from the Talmud, and offer a $5,000.00 reward (which I'll put up myself) to anyone proving the pages are not authentic.

Those pages posted on the internet and accompanied by a well written article, along with the reward offer, will be convincing - irrefutable really.

As far as I know, those actual Talmud pages do not appear anywhere in cyber space. There's nothing but "hear-say" or 2nd hand information about The Talmud anywhere on the internet.

Who'll help ???

Old September 4th, 2005 #9
Pastor Visser
Banned

Default talMUD

Quote:

Here's what I suggest we do with it.

1) Establish a website address for an irrefutable expose of The Talmud's anti-Christian and anti-Gentile chapters/verses. We all know what they say. We should post copies of the actual Talmud pages for the purpose of credibility and persuasion. And also a well written and thoroughly convincing accompanying article, that will include the offer of $5,000.00 reward to anyone who can prove the pages are not taken directly from The Soncino translation of The Talmud.

2) Publish our expose in a 10-page pamphlet format. (5 pages of regular bond paper can be mailed for only 37 cents. 5 pages, front and back, make 10 pages total. We'll have this pamphlet printed in thousands of copies, and offer them to WNs in bulk for costs. Printing plus postage. No profits will be made.

3) We'll start up a VNN Mailing Project (if Alex approves it), similar to VNN's College Fraternity Mailing Project. And we'll mail our pamphlet to thousands of Christian ministers of smaller, independent churches. And to whomever else we decide.

I believe the aforementioned idea, if implimented, will amount to some huge blows stuck for TRUTH, and against our jew enemies.

What yaw'll think ?? I'd like some ideas, suggestions, arguments, etc. So how bout it ??
I say do it!

The talMUD is pretty hard to obtain in hard copy.

If you don't have access or time to scan (or PDF) the abomination, mail it to me -- I'll do it (I'll even host the files).

BTW: We have several talMUDic antichrist quotes in our forums.

Under the Blood,

Old September 4th, 2005 #10
REICHMANN88
Angry White male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Visser
I say do it!

If you don't have access or time to scan (or PDF) the abomination, mail it to me -- I'll do it (I'll even host the files).

Under the Blood,

Its not hard to obtain at all in Hard copy anymore- Assuming you have $850 to spare

complete soncino talmud- CD or Hard copy

There is already a pretty good site for exposing the talmud- The yeven allow mirroring

Talmud exposed

Old September 4th, 2005 #11
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Visser
I say do it!

Under the Blood,
Phone me at 417-258-7785. Perhaps, we can work together on this and accomplish the mission.

I'm especially interested in starting a mass mailing project that will target Christian ministers of smaller, independent churches. Can you, for example, obtain addresses of such ministers via the internet or elsewhere ?? There must be tens-of-thousands of them nationwide. For only 37 cents postage each, we can provide a super convincing, irrefutable EXPOSE of the Talmud by way of a 10-page pamphlet. And include copies of the actual Talmud pages, plus a $5,000 reward offer, as solid proof the pages are authentic.

1,000 ministers will become educated about jewish hatred for Christians, for only $370.00. 10,000 for $3,700.00.

Frankly, of all the WN publications I've read, none seemed convincing because they all lacked proof or even strong evidence that what we say about The Talmud is true. Showing Christians the actual Talmud pages while offering the $5,000 reward will convince many.

Anyhow, if you're interested, phone me anytime.

Old September 6th, 2005 #12
LindaLou

Quote:
Good point, Whirlwind. But there's nothing ambiguous about The Talmud itself. And that's why I propose we post a reprint of the actual pages from the Talmud, and offer a $5,000.00 reward (which I'll put up myself) to anyone proving the pages are not authentic.

Those pages posted on the internet and accompanied by a well written article, along with the reward offer, will be convincing - irrefutable really.

As far as I know, those actual Talmud pages do not appear anywhere in cyber space. There's nothing but "hear-say" or 2nd hand information about The Talmud anywhere on the internet.

Who'll help ???

The greatest jewish source of knowledge is from the JUDAICA ENCYCLOPEDIA'S These Encyclopedia's contain more knowledge about the Tora and Talmud than any other source. The JUDAICA ENCYCLOPEDIA'S hold everything ambiguous in relation to anything about the Tora or the Talmud. In fact as starnge as it is these Encyclopedia's exspose the Talmud and the Tora. Until recently these Encyclopedia's were only available in a Synagog. Now however they are available online.

Here are several links of information:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
http://www.historicana.com/judaica/genjud.html

The Judaica Ency....tell the true tale of what the jews really think, and what they really believe. From jesus, gentiles, christians, strange sacrifice's and practices. etc..etc..etc...The Ency....also describe the earliest stories of teh kikes.
How they were kicked out of every country they tried to settle and so on.

I can post or give you for information about it if you'd like it.

Old September 6th, 2005 #13
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan88
The greatest jewish source of knowledge is from the JUDAICA ENCYCLOPEDIA'S These Encyclopedia's contain more knowledge about the Tora and Talmud than any other source. The JUDAICA ENCYCLOPEDIA'S hold everything ambiguous in relation to anything about the Tora or the Talmud. In fact as starnge as it is these Encyclopedia's exspose the Talmud and the Tora. Until recently these Encyclopedia's were only available in a Synagog. Now however they are available online.

Here are several links of information:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
http://www.historicana.com/judaica/genjud.html

The Judaica Ency....tell the true tale of what the jews really think, and what they really believe. From jesus, gentiles, christians, strange sacrifice's and practices. etc..etc..etc...The Ency....also describe the earliest stories of teh kikes.
How they were kicked out of every country they tried to settle and so on.

I can post or give you for information about it if you'd like it.
Thanks Aryan88 for the info and links. The 2nd link is especially helpful. I'll sure keep you in mind after your offer of help in doing research on this project.

I'm PM'ing lots of VNN'ers and others, asking for their expertise/help/suggestions so this mission can be efficiently accomplished.

Old September 6th, 2005 #14
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by REICHMANN88
Its not hard to obtain at all in Hard copy anymore- Assuming you have $850 to spare

complete soncino talmud- CD or Hard copy

There is already a pretty good site for exposing the talmud- The yeven allow mirroring

Talmud exposed
That's a big help to me, REICHMANN88. Hell, I didn't even know that the complete Talmud could be read via the internet. And I assume The Talmud located at your 2nd link (Talmud exposed) is the Soncino translation, therefore the same Talmud source Duke references in his book "Jewish Supremacism".

Old September 6th, 2005 #15
Keystone
Kindly Hearted

Quote:
That's a big help to me, REICHMANN88. Hell, I didn't even know that the complete Talmud could be read via the internet. And I assume The Talmud located at your 2nd link (Talmud exposed) is the Soncino translation, therefore the same Talmud source Duke references in his book "Jewish Supremacism".
The only English edition Talmud with all the juicy bits you're looking for not edited out is the Steinsaltz edition by Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz, who is still alive, BTW.

You'll have to buy it or go to a library (the book place) that has it.

The Encyclopedia Judaica is a good source for very frank opinions about Jewish history by Jews, as one poster has pointed out. You have to buy that one, too.

Old September 6th, 2005 #16
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keystone
The only English edition Talmud with all the juicy bits you're looking for not edited out is the Steinsaltz edition by Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz, who is still alive, BTW.

You'll have to buy it or go to a library (the book place) that has it.

The Encyclopedia Judaica is a good source for very frank opinions about Jewish history by Jews, as one poster has pointed out. You have to buy that one, too.
Is the Steinsaltz edition on the internet? If not, then why ?

Old September 6th, 2005 #17
Keystone
Kindly Hearted

Quote:
Is the Steinsaltz edition on the internet?
No, it is not on the internet.
Quote:
If not, then why ?
They probably don't want to give it away for free. Ask the publisher.

Old September 6th, 2005 #18
Keystone
Kindly Hearted

Hey Miller

I can read the Steinsaltz English translation Talmud here in Pittsburgh anytime. They have it at our main Carnegie Library. LOL. Try St. Louis.

Ironic, no?

Old September 6th, 2005 #19
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keystone
Hey Miller

I can read the Steinsaltz English translation Talmud here in Pittsburgh anytime. They have it at our main Carnegie Library. LOL. Try St. Louis.

Ironic, no?
Excellent. Now how about contributing to this EXPOSE-THE-KIKE project by reproducing a copy of the "juicy" pages using the libary printer, and mail them to me at: POB 3861, Springfield, MO 65808.

Old September 6th, 2005 #20
Bernd von Übermensch

http://www.come-and-hear.com/dilling/dcontents.html

That is something interesting to read by Elizabeth Dilling, if you haven't read it before.

And of course it's on a site that also has the Talmud on it...Though I think it's extremely censored and re-written.

http://www.come-and-hear.com/

Thread