Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 15th, 2007 #161
Bill
Banned

I haven't commented on this so far, I couldn't think of anything to say, that has not already been said.

This is a real shocking crime, even by "Savage Negro Beast" standards. The mainstream media's avoidance [except on a local level] of this story has been noticed by the majority of people, how could it not, look at the hits on this thread, those aren't all VNN registered members.

Old March 16th, 2007 #163
Joseph
Commissioner of Sephardic

Did the video even mention niggers?

Old March 18th, 2007 #164
Derrick Beukeboom

Default Media blackout is proof that WN is 100% right!

I'm amazed that there are still stupid weak whites in Knoxville defending niggers aganist all those evil racists who are pretty much the only ones giving any light to this story.
This is probably the most horrific nigger on white crime I have ever heard about since being racially aware. Worse then the nigger Carr brothers.

I'm telling you, what you need to know from this is
1.) Everything in the jewsmedia is a lie

2.) niggers should be killed by any means necessary

3.) police and the law is effectively useless

4.) Half (if not more) of whites are toally fuckin useless and weak. This is why niggers attack us. Because they (often rightfully so) assume whites won't take revenge. Most whites you encounter are of prey mind. They are lost.
Iraqis would have killed a few thousand niggers if this happened to them.
If we ultimately lose it all, don't so much blame the subhumans, blame your fellow whites. And they deserve the blame for not wanting to fight back for their race.

We are alone. You need to really understand this - no one is there to help you White Man but yourself or if you are lucky enough, other WN you actually know.
Nigger subhumans are the enemy. Cops and anti-white law will not let us do what needs to be done.

you can figure the rest out for yourself. Why are we expected to sit back and be destroyed?

Last edited by Derrick Beukeboom; March 18th, 2007 at 10:52 PM.

Old March 18th, 2007 #165
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick Beukeboom View Post
I'm amazed that there are still stupid weak whites in Knoxville defending niggers aganist all those evil racists who are pretty much the only ones giving any light to this story.

I've got a BOMBSHELL I'm going to drop, pertaining to just that, soon. I can't break the story now. Stay tuned...

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old March 18th, 2007 #166
Bill
Banned

I bet I can guess what it is...........

Old March 19th, 2007 #167
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander View Post
I bet I can guess what it is...........

No...you'll never guess. You're gonna LOVE it though! Take my word for it.

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old March 19th, 2007 #168
Magog

it would be interesting if WN's could write stories, fiction, on WN's revenging our people in such a way. Give a lot of insight on how to pull it off, adn a lot of misinformation to spoke ZOG. I had a dream once that a WN in his golden years with a few months or a year to live took is car to the local nigger neighborhood and ran over 50 or 60 niggers killing as many as he could for the cause before the cops stopped him. It was a nice dream. A good dream. Something each and everyone one of us could do in our twilight years. Something like that would make good fiction. I know if stories like this were written by Aryans and sold by Aryans to Aryans I'd buy a copy.

Old May 20th, 2007 #169
Chain

It's useful to bump this thread so new incomers can see how ealy VNNF was on the case. Look at the dates on the posts, people.

Old May 20th, 2007 #170
Chain

VNNF was right there in early January. The AP is quacking about how they and "local media" (the people who pay for their crap to spoonfeed it to Whitey all over the country and the world) reported on Channon and Chris. Well, I don't have a subscription to LexisNexis, but I'll get a general idea tomorrow from following the early links in this thread. I want to look at their radical obfuscations from back in January, word for word. Cause I remember already.

Now we even have the Savage Weiner (Alan Ginsburg's porking "all the young judes" bosom pal) yapping how he's been on the case since way back on May 9th. We know he reads this board, cause he's lifted some of our material word for word. May 9th--phfff! LMFWAO

Old May 25th, 2007 #171
Chain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain View Post
If this were a White skinhead who had been in a White prison gang and had subsequently kidnapped, gang-raped and murdered a 21 year old carjacked negress for two days, would the TN prosecutor be looking into ancillary charges? Would his prison gang frequently be mentioned? Would the prosecutors tell us they are "certainly looking into that aspect of the case"? Would any of the White skinheads symbols at home ce cited as having been found during the search? Would we be hearing about the case almost "on the hour" via the cable news networks?

http://www.tn-gia.org/news.php

http://www.wate.com/Global/story.asp?S=5963499&nav=0RYv

http://sobs.org/chilocal/gangs/gngmbgds.html

http://sobs.org/chilocal/gangs/gnghome.html

====================================
Another Black Gangster Disciple in current national news:
http://www.gazette.com/display.php?id=1329011&secid=1
Nigger Davidson's membership in the Black Gangster Disciples has gfallen into oblivion with JOG press, Sterling Owen, US east Tennessee federal prosecutor Russ Dedrick before him and punk Know County prosecutor Randy Nichols (FIVE months for DNA evidence to come back from the lab; yeah, right!)
I think from my research months ago I recall that TN doesn't have a gangs task forece(though I could be wrong). Irecall Kentucky does have one, and two suspects were acught in KY, right? Further the FBI is already involved in the case becasue state lines were crossed, and the FBI and their boss the USDOJ has volumes of info about the anti-White racismof the Black Gangster Disciples. Lemaricus Davidson has a Black Gangster Disciples tattoo on his body and his prison dossier states his known membership too. I am re-posting this entire article in case the TV station yanks it. (My original post #107, Jan 20, 2007, page 6 this thread) Also, I believe the Associated Press has NEVER mentioned Davidson's membership in the Black Gangster Disciples.
http://www.wate.com/Global/story.asp?S=5963499&nav=0RYv
Quote:
January 19, 2007
Suspects in Knoxville double murder caused trouble behind bars
By SONU WASU
6 News Reporter

KNOXVILLE (WATE) -- 6 News has learned more details about two of the suspects in the carjacking and murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom.

Lemaricus Davidson and Eric Boyd have already spent time in prison for previous crimes. Davidson was convicted of carjacking and aggravated assault. Boyd was convicted of several armed Robberies.

And while they were behind bars, they were not model inmates, according to Department of Corrections records.

Reports show Davidson was a member of a gang called the Black Gangster Disciples. This is while he was incarcerated at the West Tennessee State Penitentiary.

He also tested positive for drugs and got in trouble for tampering with security equipment. Officials say Davidson refused to obey orders several times.

Boyd was not known to affiliate with any gang in prison but he threatened prison employees, was involved in an assault at the South Central Correctional facility and refused orders several times.

Davidson is currently being held in the Blount County Jail. Boyd is behind bars in Knox County.

Their trial dates are set for March 28.

Last edited by Chain; May 25th, 2007 at 11:42 AM.

Old September 28th, 2007 #172
1st Edu

Bump for the weekend

Old April 19th, 2008 #173
Greatest Man

Smile Fucking Dirty Niggers

Kill them all

Old December 19th, 2009 #174
Kenny DeWit

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Woodbridge View Post
That those nigger demons would even have the opportunity to get their filthy mitts on this beautiful white girl is the shame of this nation.
And what will they do to the Nigger Mother fucker's? Probably give the fuck's a medal Rotten Bastards!

Old September 24th, 2010 #175
john2020
Banned

R.I.P to the victims

Niggers are not human, they need to be sent back to africa or exterminated, or both.

Old December 12th, 2011 #176
belloni890

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Hate Jews View Post
Negroes have a lot more balls than the creatures known as 'White men'. White men are tame. This was a pretty good crime, respect to the negroes who did it. Good work guys.
Where is a piece of shit like you located at? You have a big mouth but no guts to post your location like everyone else do you shitbag.And last but surely not least Fuck You.

Old December 12th, 2011 #177
belloni890

Now have you heard the news that the shitbag judge bum-gardener was having a daily dose of opiates and sex in his office now the nigs are getting new trials, no shit ,you cant make this shit up.

Old January 9th, 2012 #178
John S. Hunter
Fuck you kike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by belloni890 View Post
Now have you heard the news that the shitbag judge bum-gardener was having a daily dose of opiates and sex in his office now the nigs are getting new trials, no shit ,you cant make this shit up.

Link please?

Old January 10th, 2012 #179
8Man
"moderate" radical

Quote:
Originally Posted by John S. Hunter View Post
Link please?
see: Richard Baumgartner - Former Knox County Criminal Court Judge

Thread