VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 20th, 2008 #41
tuisto

Default original sins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Respect VanPatten View Post
Gimme a fuckin' break.

If they wanted to study telegony, they could study with rats, or bunny rabbits, or some other prodigously-breeding mammal.

Fuck, YOU could do it, and prove it (if it exists, which it doesn't) if a) you had appropriate room to raise your rats; b) some rudimentary knowledge of how a study/experiment is conducted; and c) university-level understanding of statistics.
Doesn't it sound like a sodomite monkey is talking?

The perversion of humanity started when woman allowed monkeys to get intimate with them - the original sin.
The ithyphallic pavian -with his extraordinary genitals- was a favorite pet in ancient Egypt.

Those Egyptian woman who indulged in getting humped by monkeys are
the damned mothers of the world destroyer:the jew.

In the EDDA it is written about the female giant Gullveig/Angrboda, mother of the snake Midgard and the Fenris-wolf and Hel.
Those bastards will burn the world to ash.

The wolf did Loki sire on Angrboda,
And Sleipnir he bore to Svadilfari;
With child from the woman Lopt soon was,
And thence among men came every troll-woman.

"Troll-women" might refer to malevolent seeresses and witches in general. The word flagš is well established as meaning 'troll-woman, female monster, ogress, giantess, witch'. But it is sometimes here taken metaphorically to mean she-wolves, or all wolves, even monsters in general.

"There are lies, impertinent lies and then there is the statistic" (Disraeli)

Last edited by tuisto; July 20th, 2008 at 09:25 PM.

Old July 21st, 2008 #42
1st Edu

Question

So for those that don't want to believe in telegony....

What reasons would you give white women that there are long term negative consequences of have a shit animal (nigger) in your body/soul? other than getting diseases.

Old July 22nd, 2008 #43
1st Edu

Question

Can you give more detail what you are talking about? I find this interesting.

QUOTE=tuisto

"The essence of telegony was rediscovered in the 19th century.

Biological implications:

This proves the fact that at the moment of the male orgasm there has to be
in addition to the creation of semen an information-energetical component to be considered.

Like a powerful non erasable stamp into the psyche of the female.
No matter how hard the female tries to erase the once energetic information
it will stay with her until death.

The essence of telegony was understood and used by the initiated "sexuel revolution/free love" (as represented in this forum by despicable Varg) in order to destroy strong family ties.

With free love no family.
Without family no nation."

Old July 22nd, 2008 #44
April

As a person who raised and bred horses for over 30 years, specializing in crossbreeding between breeds with extreme differences, example Arabian x Belgian or Thoroughbred x Percheron.......I have NEVER seen any evidence that the mares carried over anything from one stallion to foals in the following years.

I HAVE heard a few toothless hillbilly dog breeders make these claims but no one who is an educated person who understands biology.....

There are more reasons than Telegony for you guys to stay away from White women who have humped niggers in the past.....why not stick with those reasons....

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Old July 22nd, 2008 #45
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuisto View Post
How do you explain, that girls with a lot of mileage, as soon as they feel neglected by their actual lovers, see their former boy friends in their dreams, like cinderella sees her prince, coming for her rescue?
This sounds like you are talking about some personal issue that you have. Even when Mark is his coldest I sure as hell dont dream of ANY of my ex's.......I think the woman that told you that was fucking with your head.

Old July 22nd, 2008 #46
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st Edu View Post

What reasons would you give white women that there are long term negative consequences of have a shit animal (nigger) in your body/soul? other than getting diseases.
Well any White woman that wouldnt naturally be repulsed by a nigger male for a sex partner is not one that we need anyway because she is messed up in the head.....

Old July 22nd, 2008 #47
Jett Rink
Banned

I believe in Telegony.

Christie Brinkley after having born 2 jews, this is her third child named Sailor.

Can you not see bits of Billy Joel and the other jew that sired a kid with her in this kid's face?

Is anyone here going to say that Sailor is what those two fine specimens of phyiscal beauty would produce, naturally.

Old July 22nd, 2008 #48
tuisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by April Gaede View Post
This sounds like you are talking about some personal issue that you have. Even when Mark is his coldest I sure as hell dont dream of ANY of my ex's.......I think the woman that told you that was fucking with your head.
I hope you are right!

Last edited by tuisto; July 22nd, 2008 at 10:20 PM.

Old July 22nd, 2008 #49
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sįndor Petőfi View Post
In the same way in which transformation occurs in bacteria cells, the study of which led to the discovery of DNA as the carrier of genes.
How do you propose this happens?

Old July 22nd, 2008 #50
tuisto

Default I exist for those for whom I exist

Sandor:
Quote:
In the same way in which transformation occurs in bacteria cells, the study of which led to the discovery of DNA as the carrier of genes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
How do you propose this happens?
Contemporary research about telegony - power of thought - is best represented by the Russian author Vladimir Megre: "Anastasiya"

It has to do with a young, pretty woman named Anastasiya who lived her whole life in the Siberian Taiga and who lives according to simple laws of nature and who has never been in human civilization or in big cities for a long time. But she seems to be wiser than most of the civilized people. Some people believe that Anastasiya or Anastasia is only a legend but Anastasiya is supposed to have said: I exist for those for whom I exist.
Anastasia lives in the Sibirian Taiga like the people from the old sources. She lives alone in nature by the laws of nature but has a wisdom which seems to be unlimited. She herself has found a possibility to provide this knowledge and to enable healing for every person with an astoundingly simple solution and at the same time to get in contact with their natural and spiritual roots.

The author W. Megre has met Anastasya on a journey to the Taiga and this encounter has not only changed his life but the life of many people in a very positive way. There are real Anastasia clubs which are engaged in protection of the environment, planting, use of healing herbs, child education, etc.

When the was starting a business trip on a Siberian river he couldn“t know that so many strange events would be awaiting for him which would change his life and the life of many people. In a remote village in the Taiga he met a woman who has a God-given talent of complete natural being and who knows the biggest secrets of being on earth. In spite of her talents she has stayed a human being, a woman with her feelings, wishes and longings. The way to physical and mental health is not very complicated or only to be managed in a difficult manner but can be realized in a very simple way for everybody. Vladimir can not comprehend the many things which he gets to know in the first place but more and more he realizes that the encounter with this woman brings something into a roll which is very healthy for him and others.

It is shown, what the meaning of the [FONT="Arial Black"]
Quote:
dolmen and the celts
is[/FONT...

Anastasia describes in detail the life of her ancestors and what kind of paradise-like circumstances had been in those times - also as a expectation and vision for our future. But it also deals with collective backgrounds of nowadays people and the role of the top priest and the priesthood who set up the puppet show for the development of mankind. Last but not least there is the recommendation to the reader to write his own "Book of Kin" or "Book of the Ancestors" for his children and descendants.

The education of children is questionable if one doesn“t know who is educating the educator. Every woman is a Goddess and there should be a perspective for one's own children. Women reject births mostly not because of the restricted freedom but because the perspective is missing for them.

There is also the question of nursing and the importance of nursing:
Quote:
When a mother feeds her child with her milk the mother should project her undivided attention onto the child, free herself from all negative emotions, not speak at the same time and think about the future of the child.
The power and the potential of the human thought was emphasized and that all what exists has come into existence by thoughts. Anastasia speaks in sense-images and these sense-images open theirselves gradually inside the soul. Anastasia is not liked very much at the powers and circles who try to express the opinion that the end of the world is near.
They cooperate with the Rerikh movement "Nature and us". Current projects are plantings of cedars, oaks and other trees in St. Petersburg and its suburbs. Moreover there is a contemplation on the deeper, spiritual roots of the celtic ancestors and the search for their wisdom, art of living and knowledge.

According to Anastasia, special combinations of letters and words are inserted into text, which influence a man beneficially. You can feel these influences while reading it, when your hearing is not disturbed by sounds produced by artificial thinks and mechanisms. Natural sounds like: the singing of birds, the sound of rain, the rustling of leaves in the trees help to produce positive influences.

Anastasia lives in the woods entirely alone. She has no house, wears almost no clothes and doesn’t keep any supplies of food. She is a descendent of people who lived in these parts for centuries and it is like another civilization. Anastasia was born here and is an integral part of Nature.
“And you never went hungry?” I asked. In answer, she clicked her fingers and a squirrel instantly appeared and jumped on her hand. Anastasia brought the head of the squirrel up to her mouth and the squirrel gave her a cedar nut right out of its mouth.

Old July 22nd, 2008 #51
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
I believe in Telegony.

Christie Brinkley after having born 2 jews, this is her third child named Sailor.

Can you not see bits of Billy Joel and the other jew that sired a kid with her in this kid's face?

Is anyone here going to say that Sailor is what those two fine specimens of phyiscal beauty would produce, naturally.
Her kid just needs to go on a diet........

Old July 22nd, 2008 #52
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Her kid just needs to go on a diet........

Indeed, she is very cute. "Telogony" ia a primative myth. On;y spermatoza producing a zygote can alter the genetics of any child of a female, and it is utterly impossible for such spermatoza to EVER effect the genetics of the female that recieved it
This has been well known ever since we learned that sperma and eggs transmit racial and all other traits, rather than blood

Old July 22nd, 2008 #53
tuisto

Quote:

Even though I said:
Quote:
Quote:
I hope you are right!
Unfortunately...there is no way that those dreams could have been
invented and used as a head-f**k.
All depends on the woman's disposition (insecurity) and amount of previous lovers involved to lead to those dreams/nightmares.
You seem to be a rather secure person to me.

Old July 22nd, 2008 #54
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st Edu View Post

So we are to manufacture worse than flat earth myths because we lack a sufficent knowl;edge and understanding of our odeaology to cogently persuade others of its merits?
Its very simple, its a negation of their sporitual and physical indentity and all that implies, and many other things besides. Telogny wull simply cause well over 99% of the people we are tryong to trach to write us off as primative cranks

Old July 22nd, 2008 #55
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Even though I said:
Quote:

Unfortunately...there is no way that those dreams could have been
invented and used as a head-f**k.
All depends on the woman's disposition (insecurity) and amount of previous lovers involved to lead to those dreams/nightmares.
You seem to be a rather secure person to me.
Lol, not unless your ex was a Queen bee or Queen ant. As far as I know they are the only animals that get a lifetime supply of sperm from their "lovers". Than if that were the case you woul;d not be here anyway, LOL

Old July 22nd, 2008 #56
tuisto

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloblanco92 View Post
So we are to manufacture worse than flat earth myths because we lack a sufficent knowl;edge and understanding of our odeaology to cogently persuade others of its merits?
Its very simple, its a negation of their sporitual and physical indentity and all that implies, and many other things besides. Telogny wull simply cause well over 99% of the people we are tryong to trach to write us off as primative cranks
What language are you using above?
Primative odeaologyan sporitualian telogny wullan language?

Old July 22nd, 2008 #57
tuisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloblanco92 View Post
Lol, not unless your ex was a Queen bee or Queen ant. As far as I know they are the only animals that get a lifetime supply of sperm from their "lovers". Than if that were the case you woul;d not be here anyway, LOL
Why not?
You mean that I am not real?
Would you please stop smoking that kind a crap!

Old July 22nd, 2008 #58
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Why not?
You mean that I am not real?
Would you please stop smoking that kind a crap!
LOL, relax. Its just that ant and bee drones get killed by their mates after a 1 tome delivery

Old July 22nd, 2008 #59
psychologicalshock
Banned

It is known that if a virus infects the reproductive system and integrates its DNA into the host then the said DNA will be expressed in offspring. If it wasn't possible to integrate new DNA into living beings then genetic modifications would not be possible.

There is a bacterial group that takes up DNA purposefully
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Competence_(biology)
Quote:
In the natural world DNA usually becomes available by death and lysis of other cells, but in the laboratory it is provided by the researcher, often as a genetically engineered fragment or plasmid. During uptake, DNA is transported across the cell membrane(s), and the cell wall if one is present. Once the DNA is inside the cell it may be degraded to nucleotides, which are reused for DNA replication and other metabolic functions. Alternatively it may be recombined into the cell’s genome by its DNA repair enzymes. If this recombination changes the cell’s genotype the cell is said to have been transformed. Artificial competence and transformation are used as research tools in many organisms (see Transformation (genetics)).
Also here's how basic genetic engineering works (I have a small bit of experience doing it):

Quote:
Initially, a DNA containing a gene or regulatory sequence of interest is cut at specific places with an enzyme called a restriction endonuclease, or restriction enzyme for short. The enzyme doesn't cleave DNA any old place, but rather at "restricted" places in the sequence, much as an endoprotease cleaves a protein after a given amino acid within a protein chain. Instead of cleaving one strand, as in proteins, the restriction endonuclease must cleave both strands of dsDNA. It can cut the strands cleanly to leave blunt ends, or in a staggered fashion, to leave small tails of ssDNA. Multiple such sites exist at random in the genome. The gene of interest must be flanked on either side by such a sequence. The same enzyme is used to cleave the plasmid or virus DNA.

The plasmid can be added to bacteria, which take it up in a process called transformation. The plasmid can be replicated in the bacteria which will copy the DNA fragment of interest. Typically the plasmid carries a gene that can make the bateria resistant to an antibotic. Only bacteria that carry the plasmid (and presumably the insert) will grow. To isolate the desired fragment, the plasmids are isolated from bacteria, and cleaved with the same restriction enzyme to remove the desired fragment, after which it can be purified. In addition, the bacteria can be induced to express the protein from the foreign gene. In lab 4, we will transform bacteria with a plasmid containing the gene for human adipoctye acid phospatase beta, HAAP-B, and induce expression of the gene.

A similar method can be used to copy DNA in which the foreign fragment is recombined with the DNA of bacteriophage , a virus which infects bacteria like E. Coli. The recombinant DNA can be packaged into actual viruses, as shown below. When the virus infects the bacteria, it instructs the cells to make millions of new viruses, hence copying the foreign fragment of interest.

Sometimes, "cloning" or copying a fragment of DNA is not what an investigator really wants. If the genomic DNA comes from a human cell, for instance, the gene will contain introns. If you put this DNA into a plasmid or bacteriophage, the introns go with it. Bacteria can replicate this DNA, but often one wants not to just copy (amplify) the DNA but also transcribe it into RNA and then translate it into protein. Bacteria, however, can not splice out the intron RNA, so mature mRNA can not be made. If one could clone into the bacteria DNA without the introns, this problem would not exist. One such possible method exists in which you start with the actual mRNA for a protein of interest. In this technique, a dsDNA copy is made from a ss-mRNA molecule. Such dsDNA is call cDNA, for complementary or copy DNA. This can then be cloned into a plasmid or bacteriophage vector and amplified as described above.
Obviously transformation is possible but the question is how would it work here?

Last edited by psychologicalshock; July 22nd, 2008 at 11:52 PM.

Old July 23rd, 2008 #60
tuisto

Thumbs up

Quote:
Obviously transformation is possible but the question is how would it work here?
The answer might sound too simple for you:

nevertheless...through the power of vibrational thought-energies.

Thread