VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 5th, 2008 #101
yankee jane
Mene, Mene, Tekel Upharsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee View Post
There is no video. Get real people.

Even if there was, what are you going to do?

We allowed the nigger to make it this far, why bitch and moan about his racist nigger wife?
I think there is no doubt there is a video. Apparently quite a few people have seen it and reacted to it and it has been scrubbed from places like YT and that "church's" website. What is on the tape just remains to be seen.

I also think you are kind of missing the point here. First, there was nothing to be done really to stop the nig getting this far short of assassination. I doubt anyone here really cares about his racist wife particularly and would expect nothing better from her. What is important is how much turmoil and devastation could the tape cause, especially when coupled with the rest of his bizarre background and associations.

Old June 5th, 2008 #102
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee View Post
There is no video. Get real people.

Even if there was, what are you going to do?
That's been my point all along: even if there is a video, it just isn't going to matter. Obama already has proven connections to:
  • Bill Ayers - Founder of a nigger-loving terrorist group responsible for numerous bombings, including the Pentagon in 1972.
  • Michael Pfleger - Wigger king, ultra self-loathing white hater.
  • Jeremiah Wright - 30+ years of hating whitey.
  • Louis Farrakhan - LOL, need I say any more?
I could sit and explain these things to my 7-year old daughter, and even she'd be able to tell you this man is not going to be good for Whites. Yet, after all of this, Obama still gets the Democratic nomination. So please forgive me if I'm not banking everything on his wife saying "whitey" on tape.

Old June 5th, 2008 #103
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee jane View Post
I think there is no doubt there is a video. Apparently quite a few people have seen it .....
Yes, there is no doubt that a video exists that no one but a few select people from the upper echelons of the feminist movement have seen.

Uh, hey Jane, do you still believe that Kingdom/Tribe of Judah was really Germany? You never cleared that one up for everyone. http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=758636&postcount=23

Old June 5th, 2008 #104
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
Yes, there is no doubt that a video exists that no one but a few select people from the upper echelons of the feminist movement have seen.

Uh, hey Jane, do you still believe that Kingdom/Tribe of Judah was really Germany? You never cleared that one up for everyone. http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=758636&postcount=23
Michelle Obama "Once again, the white man keeps us down, what’s up with Whitey, Whitey attack Iraq, whitey let Katrina happen, whitey he leave millions of children behind. This is the legacy the white man gives us."

Now the obama camp claims what she said was:

Michelle Obama "Once again, the white man keeps us down, what’s up with Whitey, Why’d he attack Iraq, Why’d he let Katrina happen, Why’d he leave millions of children behind. This is the legacy the white man gives us."

They do not claim it doesn’t exist, because they know it does and its coming out eventually, they are just trying to brace for impact with a lame excuse that doesn’t sound much better.

Old June 5th, 2008 #105
Ron Doggett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
The Republican party will be the death of America.

The Republican party stands solely in the way of a White Nationalist party being formed.

The Republican party must be defeated and humiliated at the ballot box.
So voting for Obama does this?????
No, voting for McCain would though, for he will destroy the Republican Party forever, with his immigration plans and war plans.
Obama winning will not wake up Whites, one, if he did win, it would be because of Whites. Two if he screws up like you say he will voters will flock to the Republicans in four years.
Nothing stands in the way of forming a White group or party but White activist unwilling to do the proper work and let go of the nonsense when forming it.

Old June 5th, 2008 #106
Sean Gruber

The only productive race war is the elimination of jews.

Bellyflopping out of the frying pan into the Obama fire - with enraged niggers and (allegedly) a majority of enraged Whites burning and looting and starving to death and firing machine guns - accomplishes nothing.

Only nihilists want the latter. People who actually love and value the White race want the former.

Old June 5th, 2008 #107
yankee jane
Mene, Mene, Tekel Upharsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgruber View Post
The only productive race war is the elimination of jews.

Bellyflopping out of the frying pan into the Obama fire - with enraged niggers and (allegedly) a majority of enraged Whites burning and looting and starving to death and firing machine guns - accomplishes nothing.

Only nihilists want the latter. People who actually love and value the White race want the former.
"You must spread some rep around before giving it to SGruber again" ... Yes, exactly. Of course, the Obama thing would not bring about that scenario anyway...

Old June 5th, 2008 #108
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Doggett View Post
So voting for Obama does this?????
No, voting for McCain would though, for he will destroy the Republican Party forever, with his immigration plans and war plans.
Obama winning will not wake up Whites, one, if he did win, it would be because of Whites. Two if he screws up like you say he will voters will flock to the Republicans in four years.
Nothing stands in the way of forming a White group or party but White activist unwilling to do the proper work and let go of the nonsense when forming it.
McCain isn't a Republican, they will fly that flag the moment McCain becomes unpopular as President, the same way the Republicans claim that Bush isn't a true Conservative.

McCain won't destroy the Republican party.

Old November 28th, 2009 #109
Roy
Perception Manager

This is the thread that was drawing hundreds to VNN over the last week. I figured I'd bump the thread, and post a "Michelle Obama Monkey" picture.

Google statement that started the increased views:

Quote:
Google explains racist, anti-Semitic search results

(AFP) – 3 days ago

WASHINGTON — Google is running advertisements to explain the appearance of racist and anti-Semitic material in search results, including a picture which depicts US First Lady Michelle Obama as a monkey.

"Sometimes Google search results from the Internet can include disturbing content, even from innocuous queries," the Mountain View, California-based search giant said in an ad signed "The Google Team."

"We assure you that the views expressed by such sites are not in any way endorsed by Google," Google said.

The Google ad appears on a page of image search results for Michelle Obama which includes the offensive depiction of the wife of President Barack Obama.

"Search engines are a reflection of the content and information that is available on the Internet," Google said.

"The beliefs and preferences of those who work at Google, as well as the opinions of the general public, do not determine or impact our search results."

Google said it will remove pages from search results if they violate the company's guidelines but it "views the integrity of our search results as an extremely important priority.

"Accordingly, we do not remove a page from our search results simply because its content is unpopular or because we receive complaints concerning it," Google said.

"We apologize if you've had an upsetting experience using Google," it added. "We hope you understand our position regarding offensive results."

Tags
barack obama ape, barack obama monkey, michelle obama, michelle obama ape, michelle obama monkey, monkey, obama

Thread