Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 10th, 2018 #1
Susan

Default #1 Atlanta Thread: Nigger crime in Atlanta out of control...

WSB radio never gives complete racial information about crimes...yeah, so what's new?

Most mornings on the radio news, 80-90% of Atlanta metro crimes are committed by niggers. If a nigger is on the loose, and the public is at risk, they never identify the criminal by race...unless it's a White male.

Here's a sample of current crimes where either we know the criminal is a nigger, or we suspect it is a nigger...and the victims are more than likely White. But the media won't identify the victim by race.

A nigger male attacked an 11 year old girl with a large knife, in the bathroom at Towne Center Mall in Cobb County. The girl ran out to her waiting father and he and others chased the nigger down and held him for authorities:

https://www.wsbradio.com/news/local/...zFSJ8Iu1ZYF4K/

A nigger attacked a female in an elevator at the Fulton County Courthouse...no race on the victim...could have been another nig but I doubt it. The attack came out of nowhere and the doors opened to him on top of the female:

https://www.wsbradio.com/news/local/...7hpSoOLxBzbqI/

There's a third crime I'm trying to get the race of the perp but the cocksuckers at wsb radio say they don't have it. Some male asshole who answered the phone said "we don't ask the race if it isn't pertinent. Race doesn't matter". I just told him he knew damn well that was a lie, called him a name, he told me to go fuck myself, and he hung up. The media is nothing but a bunch of cocksuckers.

I'm gonna call another station.

Old May 10th, 2018 #2
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

It's funny how race isn't an issue when these creatures world wide are low IQ'ed and highly violent. I'm racist for knowing or caring about those things. I should just kill myself. If I could only have been born as the ultimate human ideal. A black shemale Jew. This demographic is the entire make up of the cast of this summers action blockbuster Viking movie.

Old May 10th, 2018 #3
Susan

Warning: intelligent comments are welcome.

However, if anyone starts trolling this thread, I will ask Linder to put you in the tard corral where you belong.

Old May 10th, 2018 #4
Susan

Default Unidentified male pushes his way into woman's house in Atlanta...no description

Here's the crime I mentioned in the previous post where I was trying to find out the race of the perp. Wsb says they don't know. I called channel 11 and they claim not to know the race either.

How can this be? It happened in broad daylight, the woman whose house he walked into, saw him up close. After she pushed him out of her house, he started banging on a neighbor's door and yelling.

A predator is on the fucking loose. How can a racial description not be pertinent?

How can these self serving, White hating assholes continue to get away with this?

See article: https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/wom...home/746857780

Wsb radio just told of this crime today, and if you read the article, it says it is updated, but there is no mention of day of week or date. Very odd.

Channel 11said it sounded like a story they did a couple of weeks ago. But he could not state the race of perp either.

He could be a potential rapist...and no one seems to be too bothered.

What a country we live in. There really is only one way out.

Old May 10th, 2018 #5
Susan

Default Nigger teens beat to death mother oppossum and her babies

This happened in Cobb County in metro Atlanta. This makes me sick, but how typical of how niggers treat poor helpess animals. Granted, I've known and known of White men who have done terribly cruel things to animals. But animal cruelty appears to be a major characteristic of the mud races.

I have rescued injured opossums off the road, and they are harmless. They don't carry rabies and are terrified of humans.

See: https://www.11alive.com/article/news...s/85-550828936

The seventeen year old is in jail facing multiple animal cruelty felonies.

Old May 10th, 2018 #6
Squarehead Chris

The whip, the gun, and the noose were the only things that kept these violent retarded apes under control. Once those things were removed, the outcome was inevitable and all too predictable.

Old May 14th, 2018 #7
Jeffrey Smither

We all call it Apelanta for a reason.

Look at an election map of Apelanta.

Trump didn't win Georgia by a huge margin, only 6 points. Look at the Apelanta metro counties and how they vote.

Old May 14th, 2018 #8
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
We all call it Apelanta for a reason.

Look at an election map of Apelanta.

Trump didn't win Georgia by a huge margin, only 6 points. Look at the Apelanta metro counties and how they vote.
IMHO, the niggers don't vote in person in apelanta. The "voting wards" just estimate how many "Joe Washingtons" and "Pacita Tanisha Hills" that might be feasible in a sector and mark ballots accordingly. Hell, who's going to investigate nigger voting???

14/88

Erik

Old May 14th, 2018 #9
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
IMHO, the niggers don't vote in person in apelanta. The "voting wards" just estimate how many "Joe Washingtons" and "Pacita Tanisha Hills" that might be feasible in a sector and mark ballots accordingly. Hell, who's going to investigate nigger voting???

14/88

Erik
That's like in St. Louis City and North St. Louis county very heavily nigger democrat. Trump won Missouri by 18 points. Outside the two big metro areas it went heavily republicunt. You can trace the nigger areas of Missouri easily on the latest election map. Missouri is VERY white outside of St. Louis and Kansas City. St. Louis city always votes democrat.

The census also lies as well regarding race. If you looked at the real numbers you would be alarmed of how dark Apelanta metro is.

They say St. Louis city on the last census only 50 percent nigger LOL. Everyone knows that is full of shit. The real number is closer to 70 percent nigger and other races. Outside of "The Hill" the fags in Central West End and shrinking white areas of south city, St. Louis is nothing but niggers as far as the eye can see. South City is also full of niggers now.

Both are shitholes but I think Apelanta is worse than St. Louis. At least with St. Louis you just get 15 miles outside the city and it's almost all white in the entire state. Apelanta metro is miles and miles of niggers.

Georgia as a whole is packed full of niggers.

Old May 15th, 2018 #10
Susan

Default Please limit comments to one or two pertinent sentences

This thread is about Atlanta metro area crime and NOTHING ELSE.

Please delete unrelated comments and limit your comments from now on to only one or two PERTINENT comments about Atlanta crime.

Unrelated, chatty posts dilute the effectiveness of this thread.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Old May 15th, 2018 #11
Susan

Default Update on previously reported home invasion and brutal beating of two women

New details have now been released on the home invasion and brutal beating of two unidentified females in Clarkston.

Apparently, the perp had knocked on the door of the women's home asking to do yard work. After the women left for work, he broke into the home and waited for them to return home. At that time, he brutally beat the women. He left with their house keys and car.

The nigger they were looking for apparently has been cleared, and I guess they're looking for another nigger now.

https://www.wsbradio.com/news/local/...HcjUyrtkoEQeJ/

Old August 23rd, 2018 #12
Susan

Default Negro doctor in Oakwood (Hall County) has medical license revoked

https://www.gainesvilletimes.com/new...al-misconduct/

This groid "doctor" was accused by employees of sexually explicit language and of "inappropriate" touching. Yes, apparently the good doc walked up behind a female, grabbed her hips and thrust his groin into her.

Apparently, there were other incidents too, with both employees and patients.

What? You mean to say that this is not normal office behavior? Well, I think someone is being a rayciss.

Seriously, there isn't enough money to get me to see a nigger.

Old August 23rd, 2018 #13
Susan

Default Another armed robbery by nigs at Cobb County apartment

http://www.cbs46.com/story/38914558/...rtment-robbery

The article says the three niggers who tried to rob the victim are from Miami. The authorities were unsure of the relationship between the thieves and the victim. All three are in custody and charged with armed robbery and aggravated assault.

Old August 23rd, 2018 #14
Susan

Default Gook? employed by medical office assaults female patient

Some kind of mud, perhaps a gook, enters medical office and assaults a female patient who he told to get undressed.

Kind of an odd article, but apparently this gook?, named Anh Cu, who was employed by a a Kaiser Permanente medical office, slipped into an exam room and began watching the patient undress and then touched her inappropriately.

Yep, there's that inappropriate sexual assault by a non White in a medical setting AGAIN.

This critter was employed as a "care attendant" and was fired from this same facility. The timeline is a bit confusing as the article is not clearly written.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/man...ce=taboolafeed

Old August 23rd, 2018 #15
Susan

This has been a terrible week in the Atlanta area for violent nigger crime. Three horrible crimes have occurred that I will post about later today. I have to run a couple of errands first.

My cell phone has been behaving terribly this week so I have not been able to do much posting.

Old August 26th, 2018 #16
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
http://www.cbs46.com/story/38914558/...rtment-robbery

The article says the three niggers who tried to rob the victim are from Miami. The authorities were unsure of the relationship between the thieves and the victim. All three are in custody and charged with armed robbery and aggravated assault.
Miami or Aplelanta, both very fucked up large cities.

Old August 27th, 2018 #17
Susan

Default Former Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed's Records Subpoenad by Feds

Well, I only posted about three crimes last week, although they were doozies, so I have to get caught up with all the other nigger/mud nonsense that occurred last week.

But,I am starting with something that has been breaking all day here locally because it is just so hilarious.

The feds have been going after former Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed's cronies and assistants for bribery and corruption for months now.

Former Atlanta Mayor Kasim "Baboon" Reed was no different than all the other nig mayors who came before him. And they've all used the taxpayers as their personal bank. A number of Reed's cronies have already been charged or indicted with bribery, etc.

Now, today, the feds have subpoenad all of Reed's city credit card and travel records for all 8 years he was in office. Hopefully, it won't be long before Reed does the perp walk. This nigger arrogantly thought he would not only get away with his crimes, but go on to either being Governor of Georgia or something even bigger on a national scale.

Hopefully, his political life has come to a screeching halt. And his prison years are about to start.

http://www.cbs46.com/story/38968220/...-investigation

Old May 18th, 2018 #18
Jeffrey Smither

Apelanta has a lot of gays. The san fran of the East Coast. In fact, voting wise Apelanta metro is more democrap and liberal than the Bay area.

Old May 18th, 2018 #19
Skinhead Zack

Maybe homosexuality is in their Negro genes just like their bonobo cousins.

Being Gay Is Natural: Just Ask Bonobos

Black Africans are Genetically Closer to Bonobos Than to White Humans – Daily Stormer

Old May 19th, 2018 #20
Susan

Default Another vicious home invasion by same nigger who attacked two women in Clarkston

This happened in Stone Mountain. Police suspect it's the same nigger who hid inside the home of the two women in Clarkston a few days ago.

A man entered an unlocked back door and the homeowner awoke to the nigger standing in his doorway. The nigger had a steak knife from the victim's kitchen, he choked, spray painted the victim, then robbed him and left.

https://www.wsbradio.com/news/local/...niG5zhw6cLIEM/

Thread