VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 5th, 2019 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Forgiveness

theme of today's car-radio lesson, from the our pals at the original intersectionality (Insanity + Impossibility)

what they claim: we must forgive. we must pray. our enemy will do better. and forget about torturing us. or because if we keep not-forgiving, we grow bitter. and we alienate ourselves from god. because that's not what he wants. hate and revenge and bitterness and remembering-in-grudge are not his (His) way.

then it occurred to me...

...is this thinking ever applied to 'the' lol 'holocaust'?

THERE we hear "never forget." we never hear anything about forgiveness.

even though it never happened.

is it me, or does christianity cultivate a herd of dumpy chumps, fit only to be used and discarded by jews.

hate and revenge are for the master class, love and forgiveness are for the slaves.

Old March 5th, 2019 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Clown World means nothing has any weight. forgiveness plays into this. the idea you can be forgiven literally anything by praying to God. and the idea that you should forgive others or you're immoral and evil and self-destructive.

Old March 5th, 2019 #3
Longbaugh

No, it's not just you.

Old March 5th, 2019 #4
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Anger and Forgiveness are Both Useful, Depends on Who, What, Why, Yada yada

Some things aren't forgivable, and the Christian definition is def dumpy chump fodder, but forgiveness is useful if applied a certain way in certain circumstances.

The Vedas had a lot of forgiveness related material, one requirement for forgiveness being the person who did wrong has to seek restoration for doing wrong first. You also let go of anger for your own sake, which doesn't mean you are inviting more harm it means you let go of dwelling on the harm to the self-destructive point.

'Unconditional love' is sick unless applied properly too---to me there is conditional unconditional love, lol. Meaning you might give someone a chance to rectify something that is pretty unforgiveable if they are sorry, because you love them and want them to know it so you give another chance. This is you letting them know that you have a deeper connection to them than to others, like a mother and child kind of love but what you should see with spouses or even friends if there is a reason to feel that way, if the person has worth and there is something there worth saving. 'Everybody else gave up on you, I didn't.' Then you see if there is a return on that kind of loyalty or not. You set a standard---and when they aren't meeting it you don't allow them to do harm. How many chances you give people is another thing--is the person making important changes, are they sincere? Is what you're trying to do for them making a difference or are they making your life intolerable? Weighing all that out is what makes someone decide what they can and can't tolerate.

A person doesn't have to forgive, or deal with/help people who cause them harm, but if they choose to, then they have to set a standard and stick with it.

When wild animals are a threat to each other, they on the spot fight it out and there is no lingering 'bitterness', just a fight that ends with one group living and one dying.

But in other circumstances as a hoomin animal, you have to figure out what to do with anger that's constructive. People wrongfully convicted for example are enraged daily, hourly--they have to do something with that rage or they'll make themselves sick, since they are physically unable to change their situation. They can't just get up and say, 'they lied and put me in here' and kill their oppressors. If they dwelled on the people that put them there they'd go crazy. That's the kind of situation the Vedas are talking about, where your anger only hurts you so you let go of it, mostly because you have to, it can't serve a purpose in those circumstances.

Forgiveness is not telling a rotten person that you love their rottenness and would like another slice of it, but coping with the fact that their behavior has everything to do with them and nothing to do with you. Letting go of being angry since it's like 'drinking poison hoping the other person dies'.

Some things are so harmful that vengeance isn't even possible too, so practicing letting go of anger can help in those situations.

But anything actively happening that a person can rectify by standing up for themselves they should, they'll only be angrier later that they didn't.

If a person chooses to be benevolent toward someone they care about who has been imperfect, but is trying to improve, that's okay as long as it has limits. And at some point if it's not okay and it's clear that it will bring too much harm to handle, they can stop being benevolent and say no more.

There's an appreciation people who went through hard times have for someone who forgave them, if they end up being worthy of it and doing well, and it feels good to have been strong enough to do it.

There's also a stupidity in forgiving just anything with no standard of behavior toward you attached to the forgiveness. That's the Xtian forgiveness.

This is all opinion and people can go full vengeance mode and maybe that'll serve them well, but I think there are times when that's as harmful as foofy full forgiveness mode. People have a right to protect themselves, but anger has to be channeled into something useful or it is self harming, that's why what's happening in the world and the way people feel about it is affecting their health. We weren't meant to be pushed to full anger mode all the time, or fear mode from threats to well being--they like to use both and then encourage people to deal with their anger or fear in stupid destructive ways rather than allowing people to, for example, pull out of the system, or say what they really think anywhere they happen to be, etc.

Old March 6th, 2019 #5
Erik T. White

Emily has some great points about forgiving friends and other people of worth. Sometimes friends don't always smile at each other.

However:

This idiocy of forgiving all the people who would do you, your family, your White Friends and acquaintances, to name just a few, is just damn stupid!!!!! I might be an "old Deep South Christian:" however, there are things that I don't forgive. Jack the Imp (Jack Van Impe) says to love the muzziez that hate us. This guy, Johnnie the Ha-gee, and that ilk are just full of shit!!!!! I don't go looking for trouble: however, in a self-defense situation, if absolutely necessary (re.: the (((jewdicial system))) that loves prosecuting Whites who defend themselves), I'd defend myself, my loved ones, my White Brothers And Sisters In Our Race, etc., and not with a prayer, but with whatever caliber weapon I happen to carry legally. And, I don't miss.

I hate the actor who appears below, but I think this gets my point across:

I knew a guy in college who said that he'd rather just be killed by a thug than defend himself or others. This guy was seriously cucked by "pastors" of the likes of Johnnie the Ha-gee!!!!

Old March 6th, 2019 #6
brutus

For the record.....

There is nothing jews could do that would evoke a speck of forgiveness or mercy from me.

Old March 6th, 2019 #7
J. Rourke

Ah yes, "love" and "forgiveness" -- symptoms of buy-bull cult; the nutty, semitic folklore written for the weakest of minds.

That "book" teaches whiteskins to be nice and forgive those who hate them, simply put, "turning the other cheek" and "love your enemies". Jews don't need forgiveness, that's a christian thing. Universalism is another christian thing, preaching that spear-chucking boolies are white's spiritual equals, while judaism is a racial religion specifically for biological, ashkenazi jews. Again, jews have no forgiveness and they're winning. What does that tell you about forgiveness?

Jews are also collectivists, and jeboo lovers are also universalists, and unironically, individualists who fight & kill each other, example: catholicks and protestants.

It's one of the reasons niggers were allowed to run rampant within our societies and make tax mules & spiritual eunuchs out of White men. Christardanity also paved the way for feminism and the establishment of Israel as a political entity and centralized "power".

The average white, wage slaving, freedumb & jeboo-lovin', gawd-fearin' kwan doesn't lift a finger if their fellow whites get murdered by pavement apes, they just show their compassion with goddamned candelight vigils. They forgive their biological enemies, the gun-wielding NIGGER who killed their son, and the JEWS who let them in and helped bring niggers up to "white standards". Then again, some christards' belief in gawd runs so deep; it's practically hardwired into their genes, making them our biological enemies since they are dense as niggers and chimp out about eevul, blasphemous heretics going to hell.

I can imagine the jeezuz freaks being like this after Shawntavius kills their son: *weep weep, sniffle* "R.I.P., Tyler Morgan, you were such a good kid, may Jeezuz be with you", or some other kind of self-defeating, christian pussy bullshit. You see niggers and spix doing that shit when their homies get offed? They riot.

Neither gawd or the dead yahudi on a stick will save you from angry shitskins.

That's right, whiteskins, no matter how "kind" and "forgiving" you are, niggers and spix still hate you. And you know what? GOOD. The feeling should be mutual. It can be worked out to where they can hate us to the point where they don't want to be around us, in other words, segregation. Long before I joined, I remembered reading a thread last year regarding a debate about Farrakhan vs. Manning, involving Farrakhan's support for segregation, unlike that zionist house nigger Manning.

Especially when regarding feminism, white men are too kind to irate misandrist cunts, and in countries with christian-run goverments, such as the kwa, a cunt can kill a man and get off with a slap on the wrist. If the genders were reversed, the death row would be imminent. And there is the male feminist soy boys who, forgive the cunts, worship them as "goddesses" and would even want to get abused by them, like the sick masochists they are. Misandry and the femme fatales/dominatrices shit can be traced back to feminism, which can be traced back to the wymin's suffrage, that White, christian men allowed to happen, because they thought it would be the right thing, whilst sitting in the pews with the "lawd's will", or some other, xtian bullshit. Same thing with the LGBTQ shit, we're expected to just roll over and plenty of white xtians do roll over and not do enough to curb it, because it's un-'murrikan!

Xtians don't like it when they're spat at or blasphemed by jews, but they deserve it for being spiritually emasculated slaves of the Jew.

Last edited by J. Rourke; March 6th, 2019 at 06:46 AM.

Old March 8th, 2019 #8
Sean Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
hate and revenge are for the master class, love and forgiveness are for the slaves.
There is a world of tropes 'n' copes pushed on the slaves contradistinct from the masters. "Unconditional forgiveness" is but one. Another is "it's not the goal, it's the journey." You can't have anything, hamster, but keep spinning that wheel because that's what it's all about. Many such prolefoods.

Less talk, more action

Old March 8th, 2019 #9
Erik T. White

Old March 8th, 2019 #10
FEMAAlert

when you have the power to kill someone, and you don't, forgiveness actually means something.

when you have no power to take revenge, in any way, forgiveness doesn't actually mean anything. you are just forgiving in your own heart for your own sanity. you are just submitting to your fate, or circumstances.

it is basically submission, submissiveness because you have no choice.

many primitives see 'mercy' as just weakness. we see how merciless and tyrannical the deep state is becoming with this whole prison technogrid, open air concentration camp

Old March 9th, 2019 #11
Ironguard1940

Default I have a short temper and a long memory when it comes to the goddamn jews

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
For the record.....

There is nothing jews could do that would evoke a speck of forgiveness or mercy from me.
I think most if not all here agree with that statement. Personally, I feel that even if every goddamn kike were somehow exterminated today and every cent of wealth they possessed were distributed to all good White people in need, I still would not ever stop hating them. Nor would I ever forget what they did to us over the millenia.

Old March 9th, 2019 #12
Longbaugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEMAAlert View Post

when you have the power to kill someone, and you don't, forgiveness actually means something.

when you have no power to take revenge, in any way, forgiveness doesn't actually mean anything. you are just forgiving in your own heart for your own sanity. you are just submitting to your fate, or circumstances.

it is basically submission, submissiveness because you have no choice.

many primitives see 'mercy' as just weakness. we see how merciless and tyrannical the deep state is becoming with this whole prison technogrid, open air concentration camp

The mercy of a weak man means nothing.

Thread