VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Loxist Culture > Sports
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 25th, 2018 #1
Ray Allan

Default When and how did pro sports get tied in with green nigger worshipping, crass militarism and warmongering?

Stupid kwans cheer for these clowns louder than for their niggerball heroes.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old July 25th, 2018 #2
ColdFire
Banned

Americans are a very patriotic people . . .

The reason , though , why the NWO allows them to be a patriotic people ( in contrast to , for example , Germany . .) is because the US constantly fights wars for the NWO . . .

As I have already pointed out in this post https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2245204&postcount=9 I believe virtually no war since World War 1 has really benefitted the American people but were just to increase the NWO's agenda worldwide . . . .

The NWO plays hard on the Americans' patriotism but , like I said , just because they wish to use them . .

Examples of 'American patriotism' promoted in sports . . .

I'm going to go into the lion's den and say that I even wondered back then ( when these things took place in wrestling ( early 90s . .) ) why the atomic droppings on Japan by America weren't mentioned in this wrestle-fight between the two countries . . .

But , this supposed wrestle-war was just staged . .

No mentioning of World War 2 in it . .

By the way , please do not draw the conclusion from this that I'm in favour of Japanese . .

. . but they were Germany's ally in WW2 . .

This post also isn't meant to put down Americans , I would welcome it if the Americans started fighting wars which benefitted its people again instead of letting themselves be used by the NWO .

Old July 26th, 2018 #3
Ray Allan

That's why I don't watch WWE--too niggerfied and patriotarded like the rest of sports entertainment in the KWA, with dickheads like John Cena and company. The last time I watched it there were like three armed forces recruiting ads shown. Guess young gullible kwans think becoming a ZOGbot is just like big-time wrestling or a video game. It's why I shed no tears when they come back home in body bags.

Old July 26th, 2018 #4
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
That's why I don't watch WWE--too niggerfied . .

Yep , Negroes sure are overrepresented in the world of "power sports" . .

. . they might be physically stronger than us but the NWO is playing hard on that fact by presenting them as "role models" in "popular sports" . . .

Quote:
. . and patriotarded like the rest of sports entertainment in the KWA, with dickheads like John Cena and company.
It even started earlier than I have described above . . .

Hulkamania ( the wrestling hype about Hulk Hogan ) started with another "wrestling patriotic" coup . . .

Fictional wrestling character Sergeant Slaughter ( according to storyline ) was deemed to have aided the Iraqis in the first "Desert Storm" . .
Hulk Hogan confronted him and became the "all-American hero" he should remain for years . .

Quote:
The last time I watched it there were like three armed forces recruiting ads shown. Guess young gullible kwans think becoming a ZOGbot is just like big-time wrestling or a video game.

Sorry , but that's pretty much the reality . . .

Quote:
It's why I shed no tears when they come back home in body bags.
That's your opinion as an American yourself and I won't comment on that . .

Old July 31st, 2018 #5
Ray Allan

Old July 31st, 2018 #6
Dawn Cannon

Default When and how did pro sports get tied in with green nigger worshipping, crass militarism and warmongering?

From a post I saved:

Quote:
Physically violent behavior is closely related to courtship behavior in the deep brain. If you can queer courtship behavior, you can pacify the urge to violence and the drive for social dominance in a male population. You can create an easily governable nation or race of sheeple. Football fans. Jimmy Marr

Old July 31st, 2018 #7
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Physically violent behavior is closely related to courtship behavior in the deep brain. If you can queer courtship behavior, you can pacify the urge to violence and the drive for social dominance in a male population. You can create an easily governable nation or race of sheeple. Football fans.
You mean that . .

. . as opposed to that . .

Old August 29th, 2018 #8
Ray Allan

Default "I went to a military parade and a baseball, football or hockey game broke out."

Another good article about sports and militarism.

https://warisboring.com/why-cant-we-just-play-ball/

Old August 29th, 2018 #9
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
From a post I saved: "Physically violent behavior is closely related to courtship behavior in the deep brain. If you can queer courtship behavior, you can pacify the urge to violence and the drive for social dominance in a male population. You can create an easily governable nation or race of sheeple. Football fans." Jimmy Marr
Interesting posts and thread but this quote was particularly interesting to me.

I've always thought those ra ra sessions of veteran worship or football games seemed very gay while being disguised as 'uber manly'. So that's an interesting way to look at it, as potentially a social-engineering kind of thing designed to do exactly that.

All the fake patriotic stuff is similar, from the pep rallies when we enter a fake war to an episode of 'American Idol', it's all super sick, narcissistic, and frankly, gay.

It's different when people genuinely rally around a cause and give of self, that's not this weird display of narcissism you see at these warmonger events.

And same with sports where the people are respected for some skill they've developed and the admiration is sincere, and not this fake orchestrated mob of narcissists all competing to be seen on the teleprompter. #Gay

Old August 29th, 2018 #10
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Interesting posts and thread but this quote was particularly interesting to me.

I've always thought those ra ra sessions of veteran worship or football games seemed very gay while being disguised as 'uber manly'. So that's an interesting way to look at it, as potentially a social-engineering kind of thing designed to do exactly that.

All the fake patriotic stuff is similar, from the pep rallies when we enter a fake war to an episode of 'American Idol', it's all super sick, narcissistic, and frankly, gay.

It's different when people genuinely rally around a cause and give of self, that's not this weird display of narcissism you see at these warmonger events.

And same with sports where the people are respected for some skill they've developed and the admiration is sincere, and not this fake orchestrated mob of narcissists all competing to be seen on the teleprompter. #Gay
Hmmm . .

Sorry , sis but quite frankly , is the fact that there has always been a lot of homosexuality present in the armed forces (((news))) to you ?

Even if it was merely (((underground))) ?

For some reason , the armed forces have , at all times , always attracted homos . .

I'm talking about times since the late Roman Empire here . .

Old June 19th, 2020 #11
Ray Allan

I'm not sure what I hate more about pro sports, the black nigger worship or green nigger worship. It all needs to go.

Thread