Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 12th, 2018 #1
Jeffrey Smither

Default Saudi journalist likely killed and dismembered.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/12/middl...ntl/index.html

Of course Chump will not stop arms sales to this rouge, Jew by proxy country.

Old October 12th, 2018 #2
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post

Of course Chump will not stop arms sales to this rouge, Jew by proxy country.
Quote:
Focus on 15 men
Turkish authorities believe 15 Saudi men who arrived in Istanbul on October 2 were connected to Khashoggi's disappearance and possible killing. At least some of them appear to have high-level connections in the Saudi government.
On Thursday, a US official familiar with the intelligence told CNN that the US had intercepts of Saudi officials discussing a plan to lure Khashoggi back to Saudi Arabia and detain him.Focus on 15 men
Turkish authorities believe 15 Saudi men who arrived in Istanbul on October 2 were connected to Khashoggi's disappearance and possible killing. At least some of them appear to have high-level connections in the Saudi government.
On Thursday, a US official familiar with the intelligence told CNN that the US had intercepts of Saudi officials discussing a plan to lure Khashoggi back to Saudi Arabia and detain him.

I can imagine the discourse between any "hunters" and a "suspect:"

"Oh, effendi, I am not one of the fifteen men. I was praying to allagoatukaneat at the assholey shitty of Makeup. I also had a date with my faithful camel, Fatima of the Seven Veils, and I do not want to displease her."

I seem to recall seeing a report on this topic on some site or another. The reporter was shown, all smiles, with a raghead woman and a raghead sprog.

ANY president of the kwa will ship "foreign aid" to the Saudis, as well as Pissreal. Gotta pleeze ur frens in the Diddlydick East, doancha know?????

To be quite honest, I haven't really liked any kwa president during my lifetime of 68+ years. I am kinda glad Trump won the "presidency" over the Hildebeest. My wife and I both voted for him. But, I don't like his broken promises about sending the Hildebeest to jail, his lollygagging on the "border wall," and quite a few other things.

Basically, to all the U. S. "presidents," this one's for you:

I'll still take Trump over Kayne West who says it won't run for prez until 2026 so Trump can stay in the oval orifice.

Last edited by Erik T. White; October 12th, 2018 at 05:54 PM. Reason: more info

Old October 13th, 2018 #3
John Evans
Christian Anti-Semite

Who gives a shit?

The only thing better than a dead Arab is a dead kike. The only good kike is a dead kike. The more dead kikes there are, the better it is for us.

Never trust a jew.

Old October 13th, 2018 #4
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Evans View Post
Who gives a shit?

The only thing better than a dead Arab is a dead kike. The only good kike is a dead kike. The more dead kikes there are, the better it is for us.
Yes, but the KWA keeps giving Saudi Arab arms and selling to them, a nation that supports Israel.

Old October 13th, 2018 #5
Erik T. White

Quote:
Yes, but the KWA keeps giving Saudi Arab arms and selling to them, a nation that supports Israel.
Quote:
President Trump on Saturday, shortly after vowing to hand out a "severe punishment" to Saudi Arabia if it is found to have killed a missing dissident journalist, said he wants to preserve a $110 billion arms deal with the Saudi kingdom.
Trump said if the United States pulled out of the deal, Russia and China would rush in to sell their own armaments, potentially costing domestic jobs.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp

Gotta keep the rag heads happy, doancha know?

Old October 13th, 2018 #6
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Thank you for starting this important thread, Jeff. You're actually a very good poster when you're not trolling with your Moranbong crap.

Anyway, here's an interesting article from the jewish news site JTA:

Quote:
5 key moments in the Jared Kushner-Saudi Prince Mohammed bromance

WASHINGTON (JTA) — In March, Saudi Arabia was on the brink of a new age of modernity. At the epicenter of the transformation were Prince Mohammed bin Salman and Jared Kushner, President Donald Trump’s son-in-law and top adviser.

But allegations this week that bin Salman — or MBS, as he is known — ordered the brazen murder of a dissident Saudi journalist in Istanbul, Turkey, have roiled the prince’s reputation as a modernizer.

So where does that leave Kushner, who cultivated a close friendship with MBS in part to advance Kushner’s efforts to revive the Israeli-Palestinian peace talks? Does Kushner counsel the president to distance the United States from Saudi Arabia? Or does he wait out the storm and return to the bromance when things are quieter?
(…)
A president’s inaugural trip has traditionally been to a neighbor, Canada or Mexico. Trump instead first headed to Saudi Arabia, in May 2017, and Kushner was instrumental in setting the agenda — so instrumental that he says he got a rabbi’s permission to join his father-in-law on the Shabbat flight. (Which rabbi? That’s still a mystery.)
https://www.jta.org/2018/10/12/news-...ammed-bromance

Old October 17th, 2018 #7
Jeffrey Smither

President Chump just said 1000s of jobs rely on business deals with Saudi Arabia.

Pompao said the Saudis need time to investigate, investigate themselves.

Saudi Arabia is a Jewish state by Proxy. Nothing different here. The towel heads get a pass.

Old October 17th, 2018 #8
Jeffrey Smither

The details of the killings have now emerged. He was cut up while STILL ALIVE and could be heard screaming in the building.

Sounds like the shit ISIS does and probably Israel does as well.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...der-probe.html

Old October 17th, 2018 #9
Gladiatrix

Quote:
The details of the killings have now emerged. He was cut up while STILL ALIVE and could be heard screaming in the building.

Sounds like the shit ISIS does and probably Israel does as well.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...der-probe.html
It was on Drudge earlier but now scrubbed. What da fuck?????

"The United States received a payment of $100 million from Saudi Arabia on Tuesday, the same day Secretary of State Mike Pompeo arrived in Riyadh to discuss the disappearance of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, a State Department official confirmed Wednesday amid global calls for answers in the case.

Saudi Arabia publicly pledged the payment to support U.S. stabilization efforts in northeastern Syria in August, but questions persisted about when and if Saudi officials would come through with the money."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...017-story.html

Old October 17th, 2018 #10
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
It was on Drudge earlier but now scrubbed. What da fuck?????

"The United States received a payment of $100 million from Saudi Arabia on Tuesday, the same day Secretary of State Mike Pompeo arrived in Riyadh to discuss the disappearance of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, a State Department official confirmed Wednesday amid global calls for answers in the case.

Saudi Arabia publicly pledged the payment to support U.S. stabilization efforts in northeastern Syria in August, but questions persisted about when and if Saudi officials would come through with the money."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...017-story.html
The whole thing with Chump and all as well.

Saudi Arabia and Israel can get away with anything. Nothing will come of this. Chump makes money in his businesses from the Saudis and too much oil involved.

When the Jew Otto was held captive Chump made a huge deal about it, but this guy is cut up and he simply brushes it off.

Old October 17th, 2018 #11
Gladiatrix

Quote:
The whole thing with Chump and all as well.

Saudi Arabia and Israel can get away with anything. Nothing will come of this. Chump makes money in his businesses from the Saudis and too much oil involved.

When the Jew Otto was held captive Chump made a huge deal about it, but this guy is cut up and he simply brushes it off.
As I responded to the one liberal I respect on FB (he hates Saudis and Billary, as well as Trump)

Me: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/..._n_185281.html

Me: This bull shit has been going on since Prescott Bush, lest we forget.

Him:Arguably further.

Me: True, dat!

Old October 17th, 2018 #12
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
As I responded to the one liberal I respect on FB (he hates Saudis and Billary, as well as Trump)

Me: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/..._n_185281.html

Me: This bull shit has been going on since Prescott Bush, lest we forget.

Him:Arguably further.

Me: True, dat!
Yep. Of course even though most of the sept 11th Hijackers were towel heads from Saudi Arabia the first thing Dubya asked was if it was Iraq and immediately wanted to go after Iraq.

That is one of the only things us WN can agree on with liberals is the brutal states of Israel and Saudi Arabia. A number of liberals call out the Jews and Saudis actually.

Chump is still backing the Saudis saying it's important for the economy.

Yea, of course. Because of the Military Industrial Complex tit sucker defense contractors and oil and because Chump has business dealings with him.

Thinking of it, IF the VP also wasn't a patriotard cuck war monger I'd say impeach him if possible. The current admin is the most Jew infested, Jew loving admin to date.

If Ron Paul was VP I'd say impeach Chump.

Old October 18th, 2018 #13
Jeffrey Smither

Default Putin calls out Chump

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...cid=spartanntp

Quote:
In Russia, President Vladimir Putin used the Khashoggi case to take a swipe at the Trump administration’s cautious approach.

At a foreign policy conference in the Black Sea resort Sochi, Putin said that while the West was quick to punish Moscow after the poisoning of a former Russian spy in England in March — in which the Kremlin denies any role — things look very different in the aftermath of the apparent murder of Khashoggi.

“There’s no proof in regards to Russia, but steps are taken,” Putin said. “Here, people say that a murder happened in Istanbul, but no steps are taken. A single approach needs to be figured out to these kinds of problems.”

Old October 18th, 2018 #14
frenkel

jewsign Saudi kikes

'Missing Saudi journalist had 'bloodlust' against Israel'

Jamal Khashoggi, a Saudi-born writer who was allegedly murdered on the orders of the Saudi government in Istanbul last week, has been the subject of much concern in the mainstream media since his disappearance.

However, Khashoggi was far from a liberal journalist, writes Jordan Schachtel of Conservative Review.

Schachtel stated that Khashoggi, who wrote for the Washington Post's serious bloodlust when it came to violence against the state of Israel Global Opinions” section, was an Islamist extremist who displayed a "serious bloodlust when it came to violence against the state of Israel" and was connected to terrorist organizations.

Source:
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/253460

Old October 18th, 2018 #15
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenkel View Post
'Missing Saudi journalist had 'bloodlust' against Israel'

Jamal Khashoggi, a Saudi-born writer who was allegedly murdered on the orders of the Saudi government in Istanbul last week, has been the subject of much concern in the mainstream media since his disappearance.

However, Khashoggi was far from a liberal journalist, writes Jordan Schachtel of Conservative Review.

Schachtel stated that Khashoggi, who wrote for the Washington Post's serious bloodlust when it came to violence against the state of Israel Global Opinions” section, was an Islamist extremist who displayed a "serious bloodlust when it came to violence against the state of Israel" and was connected to terrorist organizations.

Source:
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/253460
Thanks for that find! It's pretty clear why he was butchered and why the KWA is going soft on this.

Old October 18th, 2018 #16
Stewart Meadows

Thank you for keeping us updated on this important news story, Jeffrey.

Here's an excellent article about the USA–Saudi Arabia–Pissrael alliance that was published last year on Antiwar.com:

Quote:
Donald of Arabia: A Disgusting Spectacle

Has there been a more disgusting spectacle during the four months of this presidency than the sight of Donald Trump slobbering all over the barbarous Saudi monarch and his murderous family of petty princelings? It’s enough to make any normal American retch, especially when one remembers what Trump said about them during the election:

“Saudi Arabia and many of the countries that gave vast amounts of money to the Clinton Foundation want women as slaves and to kill gays. Hillary must return all money from such countries!”
(…)
Now Trump’s son in law, Jared Kushner, is calling up Lockheed-Martin to get a discount for the Saudis, personally brokering the biggest arms deal in US history. What a difference a presidency makes!
(…)
Trump’s next stop is Israel, and that’s no accident: the Jewish state is Saudi Arabia’s main ally in the region, although the relationship is supposed to be covert. They don’t even bother to keep it under wraps anymore. While the Saudis fund the head-chopping barbarians who have destroyed Syria, the Israelis succor them in their hospitals and then set them free to kill and maim again. Israeli officials openly state their preference for ISIS over Bashar al-Assad. If and when Trump’s loopy “Arab NATO” ever comes to pass, Israel will be a silent partner.
http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2...ing-spectacle/

Old October 18th, 2018 #17
SSNP

Quote:
President Chump just said 1000s of jobs rely on business deals with Saudi Arabia.

Pompao said the Saudis need time to investigate, investigate themselves.

Saudi Arabia is a Jewish state by Proxy. Nothing different here. The towel heads get a pass.
as I said before,when I was in Syria I would always hear "The Saudis are really Jews" quite often.

Old October 18th, 2018 #18
ToneDeaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSNP View Post
as I said before,when I was in Syria I would always hear "The Saudis are really Jews" quite often.
Infiltrated high positions globally everywhere
Here is another take
to the story . . .shocking to say the least :
btw. I'm just posting the link,
so don't disparage on me, thanks.

Breaking: Intel Drop, Trump Ordered
Khashoggi Mutilation Murder
(Trump will do anything for israel ?,
considering israel wanted him dead too)

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2018/1...lation-murder/

Old October 18th, 2018 #19
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToneDeaf View Post
Infiltrated high positions globally everywhere
Here is another take
to the story . . .shocking to say the least :
btw. I'm just posting the link,
so don't disparage on me, thanks.

Breaking: Intel Drop, Trump Ordered
Khashoggi Mutilation Murder
(Trump will do anything for israel ?,
considering israel wanted him dead too)

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2018/1...lation-murder/
If that's the case then immediate impeachment hearings should begin.

Also, you have to wonder if WN/NS who speak out against zionisim could be targets just like Jamal was including any forum poster on here.

THIS is why you must carry everywhere you go. If you live in a free state where no permit is needed then start carrying immediately and if not go get a permit then.

I dunno how many carry on here besides Erik White and myself.

Old October 18th, 2018 #20
Erik T. White

Quote:
If that's the case then immediate impeachment hearings should begin.

Also, you have to wonder if WN/NS who speak out against zionisim could be targets just like Jamal was including any forum poster on here.

THIS is why you must carry everywhere you go. If you live in a free state where no permit is needed then start carrying immediately and if not go get a permit then.

I dunno how many carry on here besides Erik White and myself.
Please, folks. Learn how to fire several caliber weapons ranging from .22 LR to heavier rounds. Learn the laws of your state about the legal use of deadly force!!!!

There is a road in central Florida near where we reside. It's mostly middle class Whites who live in the area and the side streets, complete with nicely manicured lawns, pleasant homes and nice flower gardens, with the obligatory palm trees all around. Unfortunately, as is becoming all too prevalent, some taco grinders rented some houses, renting them out to other taco grinders. The once pleasant neighborhood was turned into a street drug pick up/drop off/manufacturing area (crystal meth being manufactured.) It got so bad that the local LEOs advised people not use the road unless they lived on one of the side streets!!!! Open firefights between drug dealers was happening on the street!!!! And, innocent folks were getting caught in the firefights!!! It's been cleaned up: however, this is a lesson for all who live in or near large cities. It CAN happen almost anywhere!!!! Start packing legally!!! You just don't know when it might save your life.

Thread