Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 31st, 2019 #1
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking niggers ready to get they loot on ...Dorian heads for Florida?

POST YOUR DORIAN LOOTIN AND SHOOTIN PICS IN THIS THREAD

Category 4 hurricane Dorian possibly heads for Florida, niggaz and wiggaz anticipating big score lootin

Last edited by T.Garrett; August 31st, 2019 at 03:19 PM.

Old August 31st, 2019 #2
T.Garrett
Banned

Question ??????

Riddle me this White Man ...how come there aren't ever reports of looting in Japan even in the wake of tsunamis, earthquakes, hurricanes ...

...anyone ...?

Old August 31st, 2019 #3
Tom Jones
Banned

Hurricane Dorian's official chimp-out song: "Category 5 Is About To Arrive"

Old August 31st, 2019 #4
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Riddle me this White Man ...how come there aren't ever reports of looting in Japan even in the wake of tsunamis, earthquakes, hurricanes ...

...anyone ...?
I think that with all the monster attacks, i. e., Godzilla, Mothra, Megagodzilla, Rodan, etc., the city of Tokyo has been destroyed oh, around forty or fifty times. It always comes back. Hell, real Tokyo, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and other cities came back. Japan is for the Japanese, primarily. They will import people to teach technical English for a two or three year contract: however, they keep Japan very Japanese.

Where we reside the chances for horrific destruction in this section of Florida seems to go down with each passing hour. The laws of the State of Florida allow for use of lethal force in the case of home invasion. The law is so nice that even a tent is considered a dwelling if you live there, even as a camping vacation. We're nicely patrolled by many LEO agencies, ranging from four city PD departments (we live in a cusp where four cities are converging), our county sheriffs deputies (who aren't afraid to shoot), the Florida Highway Patrol, etc.

However, I stocked up on nasty, stinging hornets over the past year.

And, the hornets, with luck, will stay dormant.

However, woe be to any person of any race, creed, religion, color, body type, etc., that tries a home invasion if the SHTF.

Last edited by Erik T. White; August 31st, 2019 at 02:35 PM. Reason: more info

Old September 1st, 2019 #6
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking Godzilla and other monsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
I think that with all the monster attacks, i. e., Godzilla, Mothra, Megagodzilla, Rodan, etc., the city of Tokyo has been destroyed oh, around forty or fifty times. It always comes back. Hell, real Tokyo, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and other cities came back. Japan is for the Japanese, primarily. They will import people to teach technical English for a two or three year contract: however, they keep Japan very Japanese.

Quote:
Where we reside the chances for horrific destruction in this section of Florida seems to go down with each passing hour. The laws of the State of Florida allow for use of lethal force in the case of home invasion. The law is so nice that even a tent is considered a dwelling if you live there, even as a camping vacation. We're nicely patrolled by many LEO agencies, ranging from four city PD departments (we live in a cusp where four cities are converging), our county sheriffs deputies (who aren't afraid to shoot), the Florida Highway Patrol, etc.
I could care less about the fucking law, I'll destroy anyone who trespasses on my turf looking to take me down and rob me and feed the fish in the ocean with whats left. Firearms are only one way to kill aggressors, messy and leaves blood and DNA all over the place. Use your imagination there's other, clever and cleaner ways to kill aside from using blunt force

Quote:
However, I stocked up on nasty, stinging hornets over the past year.

And, the hornets, with luck, will stay dormant.

However, woe be to any person of any race, creed, religion, color, body type, etc., that tries a home invasion if the SHTF.
Stay safe Erik and do what you have to do to protect yourself, your family, friends and your property ...like that old saying goes "rather be judged by twelve than carried by six" when your instinct tells you its kill or be killed.

Just do those who threaten to do you and ask questions later.

Last edited by T.Garrett; September 1st, 2019 at 02:37 AM.

Old September 1st, 2019 #7
T.Garrett
Banned

Arrow Dorian headed north now?

We gots assloads of niggers up here waitin for the lights to go out, looky here

Recent Baltimore Freddy Grey hootin and lootin

You think law enforcement is gonna help you? Think again! Fuck da po-lice!

Goin to da likker sto

Lootin after 'Superstorm Sandy' in NY

'social media' hurricane tweets/texts

There are thousands of images like this all over the web in spite of jew run corporate amerika's efforts to delete them ...

Last edited by T.Garrett; September 1st, 2019 at 08:48 AM.

Old September 1st, 2019 #8
T.Garrett
Banned

Cool Storm intensifies

'Dorian' is now the strongest category of hurricane ...a 5 with 160 mph winds and is getting very close to Florida ...

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...559042021.html

Old September 7th, 2019 #9
fyc
fine young casuals

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post

...anyone ...?
japan doesnt import chimpanzee's

Thread