Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 2nd, 2019 #21
Erik T. White

According to local channels of the (((MSM))), Dorian had surface winds topping 220 mph over Grand Bahama Island. These are winds in an EF-5 tornado.

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enhanced_Fujita_scale

The little nigs basically got an EF-5 tornado for quite some time. Naturally, as Dorian approached the Bahamas, there were many "obligatory" snippets of niggers and nigglets in rain and win, with one sheboon sayin' "Oh, my babeez, my babeez, pray for my babeez!!!"

There was also a website and even a text number where the "guiltified" pale people could instantly donate 10 dollars to the po peeplez in the Bahamaz.

OK. What has kept Dorian around for so long? Well, the "Bermuda high" area of pressure (winds blowing clockwise) have kept Dorian (winds blowing counterclockwise, an intense low pressure area) from going anywhere. (Low pressure areas that are just general weather areas blow counterclockwise in the Northern Hemisphere.) Also, there is another high pressure area which is impacting the Gulf of Mexico. The intense area of low pressure, which is what a hurricane basically is (along with being a heat engine from bottom to top, feeding from warm water at the bottom (supplying the heat) and going up, increasing the suction (low pressure) at the bottom then dissipating the energy at the top.)) The two high pressure areas have stalled the intense low pressure area of Dorian. The high pressure areas are moving, the one impacting the Gulf moving to the south, and the Bermuda high moving east. A large low pressure area impacting the US-Canadian border is "looking for energy" and, with the combination of vectors, is HYPOTHETICALLY going to cause a turn and northward movement of hurricane Dorian.

The Governor of the Bahamas was cryin' bout the devastation, sayin', "This is the worst day of my life." Riiiiiiggggghhhttttt! Like you can control the weather, FOOL!!!!

The area around where we reside is a corridor leading to the "attractions." I just never bought a generator because I'm from Atlanta originally and I can stand heat. My wife lived the majority of her life in Texas, so she's accustomed to heat also. The area in which we reside is of top importance to get the electrical grids up and running because of the numbers of hotels, banks, etc., in the area. And, we don't have a big freezer storing "tons of frozen food." What good is that unless you have a big family??? After a while, I can taste the "freezer taste" of stuff and I'd rather have fresh stuff like veggies and fruit anyway. When I lived in large houses there was vandalism of backup generators. What is someone going to do if they catch a sprog vandalizing their generator on a hidden camera? The sprog may get put in jail (not for long) and the DNA donors are probably in section ape housing and doan hab any squeezin' green for honkiez. So, no generator for us.

I really don't have any fear of what MIGHT happen with Dorian. I can't control it, so I don't worry about it. I'm taking all necessary precautions to stay safe and supplied since that's what White People do. I do hope this just grazes the Florida Atlantic coast, causing as little damage to Whites and White businesses as possible. And, I hope if there is any power outages that they come up as fast as they have in the past, the longest being around four hours. IF there are those who want to do shootin' and lootin' and have ladders to get over our gates, there will be lots of nasty stinging hornets for them if they attempt to do lethal harm to us. In a SHTF scenario, I've got hornets of varying sizes and lengths of stingers which will put serious harm onto any looter attempting to try a home invasion on us. Day or night.

A thousand thanks to all who wish us well as Dorian plods toward us. I just feel like we'll be coming out of the storm just fine. I've lost count of the hurricanes, tornadoes, snowstorms, and other weather events I've experienced in various parts of the world. Hell, I nearly froze to death in Germany when my traveling pal wrecked our car in a snowstorm. But, I came out of that ok and didn't freeze.

The White Spirit is indomitable. It cannot be defeated!! As White People here on VNN, let us rejoice in this spirit!!!!!! We ALL have this White Spirit Since We Are White People!!!!!!

Thread