VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 6th, 2013 #361
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl LaForce View Post
A acquaintance told me the owner is not a jew.
Limited selection. Best price on gold that I have found.

http://www.royalsilver.com/retailstore/

I placed an order, and will tell everyone how it turned out.
Wow - their 1 oz silver rounds are outrageous!

They are charging almost $20 over spot price per ounce.

Silver spot: $22.61 http://silverprice.org/silver-price-per-ounce.html

Silver round: $40.90 http://www.royalsilver.com/retailsto...?id_category=5

Old June 6th, 2013 #362
Robert Ransdell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr A.Anderson View Post
Wow - their 1 oz silver rounds are outrageous!

They are charging almost $20 over spot price per ounce.

Silver spot: $22.61 http://silverprice.org/silver-price-per-ounce.html

Silver round: $40.90 http://www.royalsilver.com/retailsto...?id_category=5
You may be curious to know how they dupe people into paying those high premiums over spot. Of course one can purchase silver at a fraction of that kind of premium at your local coin shop or even some of those places that advertise as buying gold or silver.

These companies will "guarantee" the buyer that they will buy back anything they sell. They try to convince the buyer, the guy who called in, that if silver were to skyrocket, to say $50 an ounce or higher, that local dealers in gold and silver will not have the funds on hand to buy it at that price. They may be right to some extent, some low level dealers may not have the funds, but many will have agreements with their banks that they can exceed a credit line for a short period because the bank knows that they will in a few days time sell off the silver or gold and the money will be back in the account.

People who pay these premiums will have to see it skyrocket, not a given that this will happen, just to break even.

I was puzzled at how these companies were able to advertise as they do and deal exclusively in metals, it is not a high profit thing for people who do it honestly, they use it as a way to get customers to spend money on coins or other collectables they sell. Many of these local dealers will not even take credit cards for gold or silver because it eats into the small profit they make. I had a friend who had called them and told me about it.

Old June 6th, 2013 #363
Robert Ransdell

Had a friend tell me that you will see many of the big wigs in the stock market start to put a lot of their wealth into garbage company stocks because of the news linked below.

http://glencarter.hubpages.com/hub/A...andfill-Mining

Seems to me there would be a cost to getting that little bit of silver and gold out of the various devices that have been discarded, not sure there is much to this but who knows.

Old June 6th, 2013 #364
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ransdell View Post
You may be curious to know how they dupe people into paying those high premiums over spot. Of course one can purchase silver at a fraction of that kind of premium at your local coin shop or even some of those places that advertise as buying gold or silver.
I'm lucky. I've developed a relationship with a local silver shop. We share a lot in common, and have worked out a deal. He sells to me at the current spot price, and he buys ammo at slightly above cost from me (I load my own).

I haven't bought any in the past month or two, though. I've been sinking the extra funds into ammunition and loading supplies. It's damned near worth its weight in silver, and will always have an intrinsic value as well.....maybe even more than "precious metals" under the right conditions.

Old June 7th, 2013 #365
America First

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old June 9th, 2013 #366
Rick Ronsavelle

jewsign

The Most Important Message I Have Ever Delivered
by Larry Edelson

Dear Rick,

I’m going to get right to the point: This is the MOST IMPORTANT message I have ever delivered in my 35 years in the financial markets. Bar none.

The reason: If you’re like me [I don't think so ], you know that when it comes to the markets, TIMING is EVERYTHING.

And timing is precisely what this is about:

After nearly 20 months of being bearish on gold and silver ...

After nearly 20 months of nastygrams from gold investors and analysts, calling me crazy for my bearish forecasts of the precious metals ...

And now, after many other analysts finally realize I was right about the bear market after all ...

Gold and silver are so close to a MAJOR bottom
that I can taste it!

My mission today is very simple: I want you to be fully prepared for the upcoming bottom in the precious metals. The reason:

More money is likely to be made in the next gold and silver bull market than most people ever dreamed possible.

Profits that could make your head spin ...

Profits that should make any prior bull-market profits in silver or gold look like peanuts by comparison ...

As gold begins its ascent to $5,000 AND as silver moves to over $125 an ounce.

But let me also be perfectly clear:

The vast majority of investors will MISS
the next huge explosion in gold prices ...

Simply because they are waiting for
the WRONG signals.

They are waiting for the same old events that have traditionally driven gold prices higher in past cycles: Things like money printing ... inflation ... or a collapse in the dollar.

And as they wait for the forces to appear, they are going to MISS a major portion of the next big bull market in gold.

That’s a shame. Because the first big leg up in the next bull market in gold will be driven by forces that are entirely DIFFERENT than ANYTHING today’s gold investors have experienced before.

Gold will be driven higher by the collapse of Europe,
a crisis that DWARFS the U.S. real estate bust
of 2008-2009.

Gold will be driven higher by trillions of scared euros running away from Europe at the speed of light — rushing not only into gold, but also into U.S. stocks and other U.S. assets.

And here’s the biggest gold driver of all: A breakdown in the global monetary system with ...

Big European banks and financial institutions going belly up ...

Sovereign nations, especially in Europe, going bust ...

Washington going bust ...

And sovereign bond markets collapsing to as low as 10 cents on the dollar.
These three megaforces — the collapse of Europe, the mass exodus of scared euros and the breakdown of the global monetary system — will be the TRUE engines behind the next big bull market in gold.

Will massive money printing be a huge factor
driving gold higher?

Later, yes — of course it will.

But right now, massive money-printing is merely creating a PENT-UP demand for gold. It probably won’t kick in as a major factor again until gold is already much higher, breaking above its inflation-adjusted 1980 price of $2,300 per ounce!

So if you wait for that to happen you’re going to miss the beginning of the next leg up!

What about the falling dollar? Won’t that be a huge factor driving gold higher?

Later, yes. But not now! As I just said, at this stage of the crisis, the dollar will BENEFIT from many of the very SAME forces that are driving gold higher. The complete and utter collapse of Europe.

In short, do NOT be surprised if BOTH the dollar and gold go up TOGETHER.

Heck, that’s EXACTLY what happened back in the early 1930s when Europe collapsed. The dollar and the black market price of gold rose so strongly that in 1933 Roosevelt was forced to devalue the dollar by raising the official price of gold!

More recently, we got a glimpse of it in 2008 and again in 2010, when gold exploded to its recent record high, even as the dollar soared nearly 18% from its 2008 low.

What about inflation?
Won’t THAT drive gold higher?

Yes, it will! But not now!

Inflation will not be a big factor in gold’s rise until many months from now, until gold is already above its inflation-adjusted price of $2,300 per ounce.

When that happens, that will be your signal that years of massive money-printing by central banks is finally flooding the system and that inflation is going to soar even more!

Here’s the key:

I don’t want to wait that long
to profit from the next superboom in gold
and I don’t think you do either.

So in a moment, I’m going to direct you to a special update I’ve put together with the most important steps you can take RIGHT NOW to prepare to make more money in precious metals than you ever dreamed of.

But first, I want to repeat an extremely important warning:

Do not, I repeat, do NOT be surprised if you see both gold and the dollar rise together in the beginning stages of gold’s next bull market.

The reason will be Europe. As the single largest economic region of the world collapses, capital will rush into the U.S. dollar, pushing the dollar higher, and along with it, the prices of gold, silver and other safe havens.

It will be caused largely by hoarding by the superrich; hoarding of assets that are on the outside of today’s fragile monetary system.

Other hard assets are already screaming higher!

Case in point: Just look at what’s happening in the art world! Even though the dollar has been strong of late, the superrich are buying up paintings like crazy, paying record prices.

Why? Because they want to hold assets that can appreciate in value, of course. But more importantly, they want to buy assets that are portable ... assets that are not so easy to tax ... and assets that can be easily stored and hidden from view.

Or look at the diamond market! It’s also on fire! Christie’s and Sotheby’s are reporting record sales volume and record prices.

Martin Rapaport, founder of the world’s largest diamond trading network, Rapnet.com, reports that a billionaire client recently purchased one million dollars’ worth of diamonds and strung them together.

The client’s reason for stringing them together: When the monetary system comes crashing down and governments are hunting down every penny of wealth they can confiscate or tax, he wants to be able to avoid the metal detectors, board a plane with his wife, and head for the hills!

The writing is now on the wall ...

The rush into key hard assets — whether art, diamonds or gold — is bullish for the gold market, REGARDLESS of whether there is inflation or deflation in the bigger economy. We see that happening already as Europe teeters on the brink.

And it’s going to become a major force for gold as Europe goes down the tubes and as Washington eventually meets its destiny with a bankrupt balance sheet.

Now, let me give you a heads-up on the most important steps you can take right now and how I’ll be trading the gold and silver markets once they do hit rock bottom, which as I said at the outset, is so close I can taste it.

CLICK THIS LINK NOW and you’ll be taken to a page where I outline the critical steps you should take immediately.

Yours for solid gold profits,

Larry Edelson

Old June 9th, 2013 #367
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:

These companies will "guarantee" the buyer that they will buy back anything they sell. They try to convince the buyer, the guy who called in, that if silver were to skyrocket, to say $50 an ounce or higher, that local dealers in gold and silver will not have the funds on hand to buy it at that price. They may be right to some extent, some low level dealers may not have the funds, but many will have agreements with their banks that they can exceed a credit line for a short period because the bank knows that they will in a few days time sell off the silver or gold and the money will be back in the account.

People who pay these premiums will have to see it skyrocket, not a given that this will happen, just to break even.

I was puzzled at how these companies were able to advertise as they do and deal exclusively in metals, it is not a high profit thing for people who do it honestly, they use it as a way to get customers to spend money on coins or other collectables they sell. Many of these local dealers will not even take credit cards for gold or silver because it eats into the small profit they make. I had a friend who had called them and told me about it.
I can't say to silver but gold a dealer makes somewhere around $80 (for Eagles, Maples are less) above spot on an ounce. You purchase 2 ounces and the guy makes a $160 in a few minutes. Not bad. Once established a decent living can be made doing it, although you have to know your stuff. The key is turning the bullion over fast, at least in a bear market, and that takes being established.

Last edited by Bardamu; June 9th, 2013 at 02:38 PM.

Old June 20th, 2013 #368
Robert Ransdell

Both silver and gold nosedived today. From what I heard it was all due to a report about a decrease in monetary easing - that later was identified as false. Speculators doing their work, Friday will be an interesting day, when it dropped drastically a few months ago it was over two days.

Old June 20th, 2013 #369
Robert Ransdell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardamu View Post
I can't say to silver but gold a dealer makes somewhere around $80 (for Eagles, Maples are less) above spot on an ounce. You purchase 2 ounces and the guy makes a $160 in a few minutes. Not bad. Once established a decent living can be made doing it, although you have to know your stuff. The key is turning the bullion over fast, at least in a bear market, and that takes being established.
They do take on a risk though and I am not sure if the profit is always as much as you mentioned. It also must be noted that in many locations that to abide by local and state laws that all purchased items must be held for a period of time, sometimes 3 or 4 days, sometimes a week to 10 days or more, so the dealer is in peril because of that if gold were to drop.

Traditionally I would say gold and silver is a good investment, but the last couple years it seems to act like a stock so you should definatly not have all your wealth in gold because you are at the peril of the Jew run stock market. Trends historically as to what makes gold go up and down just haven't really held up over the last 3 or 4 years, gold's appeal has always been stability and over that period it has been anything but. Still with a gun to my head I would still put my money in gold and silver 100 times out of 100 rather than put it into a piece of paper saying I own "stock" in something.

Old June 20th, 2013 #370
Rick Ronsavelle

". . .the guy makes a $160 in a few minutes. . ."

Aren't you leaving something out? I am not even going to tell you what it is- as William Shockley said to the negro interviewer in Playboy- That's your thinking exercise.

APMEX is selling KRs for 1330.49 and will buy back for 1288.50- a difference of $41.99. Spot is 1273.50.

http://www.apmex.com/category/1/sout...nds-2013-prior

Old June 20th, 2013 #371
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
They do take on a risk though and I am not sure if the profit is always as much as you mentioned. It also must be noted that in many locations that to abide by local and state laws that all purchased items must be held for a period of time, sometimes 3 or 4 days, sometimes a week to 10 days or more, so the dealer is in peril because of that if gold were to drop.

Traditionally I would say gold and silver is a good investment, but the last couple years it seems to act like a stock so you should definatly not have all your wealth in gold because you are at the peril of the Jew run stock market. Trends historically as to what makes gold go up and down just haven't really held up over the last 3 or 4 years, gold's appeal has always been stability and over that period it has been anything but. Still with a gun to my head I would still put my money in gold and silver 100 times out of 100 rather than put it into a piece of paper saying I own "stock" in something.
Yes, much of what you say above is true. Gold is not behaving like the traditional safe haven investment it once did but that is because the Fed quantitative easing has distorted the market beyond recognition. Investing in gold and silver is fine although risky. I see it as an ace in the hole asset just in case. If you are just getting started buying pm's you definitely want to dollar cost average your way in slowly.

Old June 20th, 2013 #372
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post
". . .the guy makes a $160 in a few minutes. . ."

Aren't you leaving something out? I am not even going to tell you what it is- as William Shockley said to the negro interviewer in Playboy- That's your thinking exercise.

APMEX is selling KRs for 1330.49 and will buy back for 1288.50- a difference of $41.99. Spot is 1273.50.

http://www.apmex.com/category/1/sout...nds-2013-prior
Probably leaving more than one thing out. My point was that a living can be made dealing pm's, although you better know what you are doing and have a really good business sense.

Old June 20th, 2013 #373
Robert Ransdell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardamu View Post
Probably leaving more than one thing out. My point was that a living can be made dealing pm's, although you better know what you are doing and have a really good business sense.
I think Rick was referring to the federal-state-local taxes that dealers would have taken out of the $160. In some locations I suppose you might also include mob "protection" payments as a part of that list of sordid characters that have their hand out for a cut as well.

Old June 21st, 2013 #374
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
I think Rick was referring to the federal-state-local taxes that dealers would have taken out of the $160. In some locations I suppose you might also include mob "protection" payments as a part of that list of sordid characters that have their hand out for a cut as well.
Yes, he has his taxes and his overhead. True enough.

Old June 21st, 2013 #375
America First

http://www.scpm.com/bullion.php

No matter what the price is or not, we living under a hostile non White ever increasing hostile invasion. One has to have their mind right to fight this nightmare IMO>

Snowden is a straight White man who see past the lies, and IMO knows that the security state is for US White's and nothing else, so there you go.

Don't know any real numbers, but I would guess tens of thousands left over the last 12 years.

What ever came of that Bolivian ranch that twig was supposed to buy or own ?

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old July 23rd, 2013 #376
Robert Ransdell

Bit of a reversal of sorts the last couple weeks, gold now is at about $1350 an ounce, jumped over $30 on Monday. That is up about $150 from the low point a month or so ago, month and a half, something like that. Might be something to watch.

Old December 11th, 2013 #377
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Six months later..........

Gold $1255

Silver $20.30

Old December 11th, 2013 #378
Bardamu
Banned

Gold keeps dropping and China, India and Russia keep buying.

Old February 28th, 2014 #379
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

I've been doing this for several months now and have had a little luck.....but I hit a small jackpot today.

When you are at the bank or in a store, always ask if they have any half dollars you can exchange for paper money (it's an equal face value trade). There's a pretty good chance you might be able to find silver half dollars in the mix. From 1965-1970 half dollars were 40% silver. 1964 and prior half dollars are 90% silver.

Today at my local bank, I got a roll of 20 half dollars ($10 exchange). Each one was a Ben Franklin/Liberty Bell coin containing 90% silver worth about $150 in silver.

Modern day treasure hunting where you can never lose, because even if you don't find any silver coins, you still have the same face value in currency.

Old February 28th, 2014 #380
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

good lick!

Tags
deflation, gary north, gold

Thread