VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 11th, 2014 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Blacks in Memphis Critiquing the 100+ Black Mob Attack at Kroger: “The Kroger attack… That’s just what kids do, our generation, I mean,”

Blacks in Memphis Critiquing the 100+ Black Mob Attack at Kroger: “The Kroger attack… That’s just what kids do, our generation, I mean,”

Remember the 100+ black mob in Memphis, ending only when a pumpkin was used as a weapon against a "white dude?" [They Got A White Dude': Police Investigating Gang-Related Memphis Attack Of Three People, CBS St. Louis, 9-8-14]

One of those black individuals involved in the 100+ black mob had a black mother (who at the age of 33 has eight children) that defended her son on My Fox Memphis. [Mother Of Teen Arrested In Kroger Beating Talks With FOX13, MY Fox Memphis, 9-9-14]

Hundreds of Blacks + pumpkin = "They got a white dude"

A few days later, a black mother warned the violence of young black would ensure 63 black Memphis would eventually burn unless something was done... [“Memphis Is Going To Burn If They Do Not Control These Children.”, BearingArms.com, 9-30-14]

Well, it needs to be stated that nothing will be done and eventually Memphis will burn. Courtesy of the black population. [Young men say Kroger mob attack was “just what kids do”, WREG.com, 9-30-14]:

With Memphis seeing a rash of youth violence recently, WREG decided to ask young people what can stop it. Their answer…nothing.

Two men, who gave only nicknames, told WREG they thought of the Kroger mob attack as “fun.”

“The Kroger attack… That’s just what kids do, our generation, I mean,” one of the men said.

“Why do you think kids are kind of drawn to that violence?” WREG reporter Katie Rufener asked them.

“It’s fun,” one responded.

WREG showed Mayor A C Wharton part of the interview. He was disgusted by what he called a flippant attitude towards the violent attack.

“There’s absolutely no excuse,” he said. “I don’t care what he says or anybody, and I think 99 percent of Memphians feel that response is totally unacceptable.”

The young men told WREG they see the police as the biggest problem in Memphis.

They even called them a “government gang.”

“To be honest the police make you want to do s***. I’m sorry for cussing, but the police make you want to do things, especially when you’re walking by and they bother you for no reason,” the men said. “Then when they’re not around, you feel like you should be rebellious.”

--- snip ---

read full article at source: http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blog...100-black.html

Thread