Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 23rd, 2021 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker Why Are They Pushing, Pushing, Pushing the Jab So Hard?

A good product sells itself. Pizza, for example. No arm-twisting is required to sell pizza. Ditto ice cream and tacos. The public likes those things for a reason. Ditto Honda cars. They’re great, and many Hondas are made in America. No arm-twisting is needed to sell them.

Why are the U.S. government and Big Tech companies trying so very hard to “sell” the Covid-19 vaccine to the public? Most people won’t even need it: 99% of them — if they get Covid — will be asymptomatic and will never even know that they had Covid. Only the elderly and the already-sick might need “the jab.” But the vaccine was rushed to market as “an emergency”, so it may not be safe, as two vaccine experts admitted in November. Only time will tell [1].

(But already, we have seen the government officials lie numerous times about Covid-19, e.g., first they said that they weren’t counting “heart-attack and stroke deaths as Covid deaths” but then later they admitted that, yes, they were indeed doing that! The lies about Covid have been bold and frequent).

[Article].

[1] Two Israeli scientists admitted that the world will not know immediately if Covid-19 vaccines are safe. Given this fact, how can the government insist that getting “the jab” is safe? Re: the Covid-19 vaccines:

“We will have a safety profile for only a certain number of months, so if there is a long-term effect after two years, we cannot know,” Dr. Tal Brosh said. And Dr. Michal Linial said: “Classical vaccines were designed to take 10 years to develop. I don’t think the world can wait for a classical vaccine.” — from a news article titled “Could mRNA COVID-19 vaccines be dangerous in the long-term?” by Maayan Jaffe-Hoffman, The Jerusalem Post, November 17, 2020.

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old April 23rd, 2021 #2
Paul Anthony
Banned

I believe because they want to kill us and reduce the world's population down to 500,000,000

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

Old April 23rd, 2021 #3
Ray Allan

I'm not pushing Buy-bull stuff here, but this extreme pushing of this so-called vaccine is reminiscent of the mark of the Beast. Complete with ostracizing, social and financial penalties from the herd if you don't comply. How convenient for the (((world rulers))) who wrote their Buy-bull in the first place this is all so similar.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 24th, 2021 #4
Paul Anthony
Banned

DISTURBING! Vaccine Zoomed With Microscope Appears To Show Living Cells/Organisms Mixed In

https://www.infowars.com/posts/distu...isms-mixed-in/

India’s Public Health Ambassador Dies Day After Taking COVID Vaccine

https://www.infowars.com/posts/india...covid-vaccine/

Old April 28th, 2021 #5
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

If it is still true that the genetically engineered substance only helps make symptoms less strong, but doesn´t produce immunity and doesn't prevent transmission then the whole ultra aggressive push makes no sense.

Quote:
According to the government... If I get vaccinated:

1.- Can I stop wearing the mask? Government Response - No
2.- Can they reopen restaurants, pubs, bars etc and everyone work normally? Government Response - No
3.- Will I be resistant to covid? Government Response - Maybe, but we don't know exactly, it probably won't stop you getting it
4.- At least I won't be contagious to others anymore? Government Response - No you can still pass it on, possibly, nobody knows.
5.- If we vaccinate all children, will school resume normally? Government Response - No
6.- If I am vaccinated, can I stop social distancing? Government Response - No
7.- If I am vaccinated, can I stop disinfecting my hands? Government Response - No
8.- If I vaccinate myself and my grandfather, can we hug each other? Government Response - No
9.- Will cinemas, theatres and stadiums be reopened thanks to vaccines? Government Response - No
10.- Will the vaccinated be able to gather? Government Response - No
11.- What is the real benefit of vaccination? Government Response - The virus won't kill you.
12.- Are you sure it won't kill me? Government Response - No
13.- If statistically the virus won't kill me anyway ... Why would I get vaccinated?" Government Response - To protect others.
14.- So if I get vaccinated, the others are 100% sure I'm not infecting them? Government Response - No

So to summarise, the Covid19 vaccine... Does not give immunity. Does not eliminate the virus. Does not prevent death. Does not guarantee you won’t get it. Does not prevent you from getting it. Does not stop you passing it on Does not eliminate the need for travel bans. Does not eliminate the need for business closures. Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns. Does not eliminate the need for masking. So...what the hell is it actually doing?

Last edited by Hugo Böse; April 28th, 2021 at 05:35 AM.

Old April 28th, 2021 #6
Ryan LiarKiIIer
Banned

this was transcribed in 1994. there can be no doubt, this is the plan. they even use the same lingo, 'essential workers', 'vaccine passports', everything.

anyone who reads this, and sees that this is absolutely, positively what they have planned, not just for the US, or Europe but for the entire earth, should understand if you aren't willing to die fighting this there is truly NOTHING you would not tolerate, anyone who wants to breed children right now truly fucking hates their children's souls. the only reason you should be having kids is to teach them how to kill these people.

https://books.google.com/books?id=IA...epage&q&f=true

in reality the entirety of the USA are the faggot pampered class of the zionists who have helped jews enslave the earth for their whim and pleasure and profit. of course their reward for their fanatical religious support and hyper slavery is to have their women raped by niggers, to be utterly humiliated, raped in prison by blacks for petty offense, of course there are still quite a few whites who got it good and still think they are on top of the world, #1, the benefactors of the entire shit show.

even as their children are injected with poison and blind folded with face masks, they will continue to their graves, or at least to their children's graves living in the delusion that their god, money, jewish confetti will save them from all evil

Last edited by Ryan LiarKiIIer; April 28th, 2021 at 05:35 AM.

Old April 28th, 2021 #7
Paul Anthony
Banned

Thread