VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 23rd, 2018 #21
brutus

If ever there was an area of the world whose people have every right to wish for total annihilation of the jew, it is the Ukraine.

Old September 23rd, 2018 #22
MortyShekelbaum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Unfortunately, I don't share your optimism, Morty. Hatred of Russians is the only thing that holds together the artificial people known as "Ukrainians". As I said in another thread, it really is amazing how many Ukrainians are bloodthirsty psychopaths who openly display their sickness and complete lack of humanity. Normally you only see such disgusting behavior in Pissrael where jewish supremacists celebrate the murder of innocent Palestinians. Of course, Ukraine is ruled by the same people who rule Pissrael (i.e. jews), so I guess it shouldn't be surprising.

Remember the 2014 Odessa massacre in which Jewkrainian chauvinists brutally murdered Russian-speaking citizens whose only crime was that they didn't want to be ruled by jewish gangsters?

https://www.rt.com/news/156592-odess...s-burnt-alive/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_O...#Investigation

Irina (Iryna) Farion, who is a well-known Jewkrainian Svoboda politician and a docent at the Lviv Polytechnic National University, was overjoyed when she heard about the massacre. According to her, the victims are demons who are now burning in hell:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iryna_Farion

(Some people have said that this vile Farion bitch is a jewess. I haven't seen any proof of this, although it would certainly explain her ugly face, her despicable behavior and her last name which isn't of Slavic origin.)
Many Ukrainians I spoke to throughout the years understood the Soviets were an exogenous force. One even recommended the book "Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution."

I wish they could see that they share a common lineage, through the Kievan Rus, the Varangians, the Ruthenians, et al.

You are very correct however, many of these divisions are artificial and trace their lineage to very recent events:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korenizatsiya

Old September 23rd, 2018 #23
MortyShekelbaum

As far as Farion goes, in Bulgarian Far is Lamp, and in Greek φάριον is Beacon, so a common cognate for lamp or beacon.
It also refers to something upon the uniform of Evzones Greek soldiers.

Old September 24th, 2018 #24
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
If ever there was an area of the world whose people have every right to wish for total annihilation of the jew, it is the Ukraine.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhh!!!! Pisspot Poison would berate you on Censorcunt!!!!!! "It's Ukraine, not the Ukraine, KEK!!!"....or some such shit!!!!

KEK is LOL, often used by gamers. Poison is a big gamer, and he says so on Censorcunt (i. e., Stormfront.)

Old September 24th, 2018 #25
Crowe

We should open up brothels in Africa, where we pimp out jewish slaves to niggers, and make them live in the nastiest conditions. This isn't about profits, it's about getting revenge.

Old September 24th, 2018 #26
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
They are some of the most beautiful women on Earth--the thought of those greasy kike rats getting their claws all over them makes me violently ill and enraged.
Came across this little Croatian hottie on jewtube. I'd love to make some white babies with her. I'd plow it!

Old September 24th, 2018 #27
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by MortyShekelbaum View Post
Many Ukrainians I spoke to throughout the years understood the Soviets were an exogenous force. One even recommended the book "Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution."
That's good to hear. I wish the majority of Ukrainians understood that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MortyShekelbaum View Post
As far as Farion goes, in Bulgarian Far is Lamp,
Really? I didn't know that. I only know one Bulgarian word for lamp: lampa (лампа).

Quote:
and in Greek φάριον is Beacon, so a common cognate for lamp or beacon.
I know that pharos is the Ancient Greek word for "lighthouse" since I studied Latin in school, and since I speak Italian (Italian faro < Latin pharus < Ancient Greek pháros (φάρος) "lighthouse"), although to be honest, I never made the "Irina Farion – pharos" connection.

Quote:
It also refers to something upon the uniform of Evzones Greek soldiers.
Well, according to Irina Farion's Ukrainian-language Wikipedia page, she belongs to the Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church, so I guess that might explain the etymology of her last name. But it still seems like a very uncommon last name for Slavs.

Old September 24th, 2018 #28
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
The Ukrainian women in my OP are prostitutes who willingly have sex with the filthy, horny, disgusting jewish "pilgrims". However, there are countless Eastern European women – especially from Ukraine – who are kidnapped by jews and taken to Pissrael where they're forced to become sex slaves and spend the rest of their lives in unbelievably disgusting and inhuman conditions. You can read about it in the following thread:

Jews force European women to become sex slaves in Israel

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=550967
There's a jewish (c)rapper, Ron Raphael Braunstein a.k.a. Necro, who actually "raps" about how he and his fellow tribesmen kidnap Ukrainian women and torture them and force them to become sex slaves. Here are some excerpts from his sick and disgusting song White Slavery:

Quote:
White slavery when bitches get put under seige
Shoved into a van and kidnapped right from the street
(…)
Women need to be loved, injected with needles and drugs
Subjected to torture and kidnapped they need to succumb
It's proven, I feed em dog food, they prefer human
Make 'em savagely beat each other bloody for my amusement
It's all fun and games, I keep 'em handcuffed in chains
Sexually make 'em do the most disgusting things
Starve 'em to cannibals, make 'em eat each others' brains
(...)
Selling you to the highest bidder for a bundle of D
And I'mma be a scumbag till I'm a hundred and three
Throw you in the back of a van, rag stuck in ya teeth
Smothered in chloroform, you wake up smothered in creeps
(...)
I'm enslaving women from Ukraine, they don't understand English
But they understand pain, It's the language of anguish
Your situation's hopeless, deceived into dancing topless
Then force you into prostitution with coke heads
Police keep the silence while you sleep with clients
You protest you won't eat and you get beat like a child does
https://genius.com/Necro-white-slavery-lyrics

This is how jews feel about non-jews.

Quote:
Ron Raphael Braunstein (born June 7, 1976), better known by his stage-name Necro, is an American rapper from Brooklyn.[1][2][3][4] (...) Born into a Jewish family, he is the son of Israeli expatriates, with ancestry from Israel and Romania.[6] Necro's father was a Romanian-born Israeli soldier and his mother an Orthodox baal teshuva.[7]
(...)
On June 5, 2009, Necro was fined $3,000 after breaking the jaw of a man in Perth, Australia. Necro pleaded guilty to the crime. He was arrested at his hotel later that day, forcing the cancellation of his show at Perth's Hyde Park Hotel.[45]
(...)
On March 23, 2012, jurors in the Tori Stafford murder trial in London, Ontario, were presented with a connection between Necro's music and Tori's admitted killer.[47]

The court in the trial of Michael Rafferty heard testimony from convicted murderer Terri-Lynne McClintic that she listened to Necro the day she abducted Tori. Rafferty's defense attorney also noted similarities between the song "Garbage Bag" and letters McClintic had written when she was in a youth facility in 2007 and 2008; the letters described the hypothetical torture and murder of a person. At 5.12pm on 8 April 2009, the day of the murder, Terry-Lynne McClintic was positively identified as purchasing garbage bags. 8-year-old Tori Stafford had been found dead in a green garbage bag on July 19, 2009.[48]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necro_(rapper)

Old September 25th, 2018 #29
Ray Allan

Shouldn't the Ukrainian, Russian and Eastern European women be more wary by now of applying for jobs in foreign countries, especially Israel, when these horror stories have been reported for many years? Unless the women were outright kidnapped, that is. I know economic conditions in their own countries aren't good and some of these women are desperate, but still...

Quote:
Came across this little Croatian hottie on jewtube. I'd love to make some White babies with her. I'd plow it!
Jeff, could you please be a little more respectful of White women? We may agree with you in sentiment, but when lurkers and new members see comments like that, it makes them think we're pigs, especially White women new to WN.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 25th, 2018 #30
Erik T. White

Here's a nice photo of a woman from Ukraine:

Absolutely beautiful!!!

Old September 25th, 2018 #31
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Shouldn't the Ukrainian, Russian and Eastern European women be more wary by now of applying for jobs in foreign countries, especially Israel, when these horror stories have been reported for many years? Unless the women were outright kidnapped, that is. I know economic conditions in their own countries aren't good and some of these women are desperate, but still...

Jeff, could you please be a little more respectful of White women? We may agree with you in sentiment, but when lurkers and new members see comments like that, it makes them think we're pigs, especially White women new to WN.
So you mean it might make those women gravitate towards the Metoo shit instead?

Old September 25th, 2018 #32
SSNP

Quote:

problem is stories likr this are unheard of outside news circles like this site

Old September 25th, 2018 #33
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
He's doing it on purpose. Have you noticed his countless garbage posts in which he talks about how much he wants to have sex with Asian women? Here are just a few examples:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
The only reason I'd be interested in going there is to see the Moranbong girls who I got a crush on (yea, they're gooks but they're hot ones I'd fuck.)
Quote:
I dunno just something about the Moranbong girls I find attractive.
Quote:
I'm not trying to sound like a mud, but I find some of the moranbong girls to be hot like Kim Sol-mi. I think she's equally as hot as Jo Kuk-hyang. I'd so totally hit it if I was in Rodmans position over there.
Quote:
What would they think of Moranbong hotties? The bucks would probably muh dikk them I mean who wouldn't.
(…)
Here is more Moranbong. The nurses hats they wear are a turn on!
Quote:
Why are nurses so hot looking many of them? I'm not attracted to Asians, except for ones that look like Moranbong. The band members I listed are attractive, while not white are not ugly looking and I'd hit it. Pretty close to looking white though.
Quote:
I want a personalized autograph of Jo Kuk-hyang. She's so fine!
Quote:
Well, Moranbong is their pop in North Korea and some of their band members are pretty sexy too, hotter than western performers. I'd so totally bone the Moranbong chicks if given the chance lol. Especially Jo Kuk-hyang.
Why would a "man" come to a White Nationalist forum to talk about his strong attraction to Asian women, in post after post, day after day, week after week, month after month?

The guy is obviously a troll. VNN's admins confined him to the Tard Corral for this reason, but then he just created a new account and kept excreting his usual immature garbage posts.

Old September 26th, 2018 #34
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
https://www.timesofisrael.com/what-h...stays-in-uman/

The stupid, primitive, anti-Russian chauvinists of Svoboda - who claim to be Ukrainian patriots - helped install this corrupt, anti-Ukrainian, jewish government, and now they're complaining. Pathetic.
Ukrainian "nationalists" basically handed over their country to jews. Because, you know, the last time that jews ran Ukraine it worked out great:

Quote:
The Holodomor (Ukrainian: Голодомо́р)[a] was a man-made famine in Soviet Ukraine in 1932 and 1933 that killed an officially estimated 7 million to 10 million people[11]. It was part of the wider Soviet famine of 1932–33, which affected the major grain-producing areas of the country.

During the Holodomor millions of inhabitants of Ukraine, the majority of whom were ethnic Ukrainians, died of starvation in a peacetime catastrophe unprecedented in the history of Ukraine.[12] Since 2006, the Holodomor has been recognized by Ukraine[13] and 15 other countries as a genocide of the Ukrainian people carried out by the Soviet government.[14]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

Quote:
Lazar Moiseyevich Kaganovich (Russian: Ла́зарь Моисе́евич Кагано́вич; 22 November [O.S. 10 November] 1893 – 25 July 1991) was a Soviet politician and administrator and one of the main associates of Joseph Stalin. He is known for helping Stalin seize power, for his role in the Soviet famine of 1932-33 in Ukraine, and for his harsh treatment and execution of those deemed threats to Stalin's regime. (…) Kaganovich was born in 1893 to Jewish parents[1]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich

Quote:
Yagoda was born in Rybinsk into a Jewish family. (…) Yagoda supervised the deportations, confiscations, mass arrests and executions that accompanied the forced collectivisation, and was one of the people responsible for the Holodomor, which resulted in the deaths of at least 7.5 million people.[13][14]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genrikh_Yagoda

From the jewish news site Ynet news:

Quote:
Stalin's Jews

(...) We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish
(...)
An Israeli student finishes high school without ever hearing the name "Genrikh Yagoda," the greatest Jewish murderer of the 20th Century, the GPU's deputy commander and the founder and commander of the NKVD. Yagoda diligently implemented Stalin's collectivization orders and is responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million people. His Jewish deputies established and managed the Gulag system.
(…)
Stalin's close associates and loyalists included member of the Central Committee and Politburo Lazar Kaganovich.
(…)
Many Jews sold their soul to the devil of the Communist revolution and have blood on their hands for eternity. We'll mention just one more: Leonid Reichman, head of the NKVD's special department and the organization's chief interrogator, who was a particularly cruel sadist.
https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...342999,00.html

Old September 27th, 2018 #35
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Unfortunately, I don't share your optimism, Morty. Hatred of Russians is the only thing that holds together the artificial people known as "Ukrainians". As I said in another thread, it really is amazing how many Ukrainians are bloodthirsty psychopaths who openly display their sickness and complete lack of humanity. Normally you only see such disgusting behavior in Pissrael where jewish supremacists celebrate the murder of innocent Palestinians. Of course, Ukraine is ruled by the same people who rule Pissrael (i.e. jews), so I guess it shouldn't be surprising.

Remember the 2014 Odessa massacre in which Jewkrainian chauvinists brutally murdered Russian-speaking citizens whose only crime was that they didn't want to be ruled by jewish gangsters?

https://www.rt.com/news/156592-odess...s-burnt-alive/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_O...#Investigation

Irina (Iryna) Farion, who is a well-known Jewkrainian Svoboda politician and a docent at the Lviv Polytechnic National University, was overjoyed when she heard about the massacre. According to her, the victims are demons who are now burning in hell:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iryna_Farion

(Some people have said that this vile Farion bitch is a jewess. I haven't seen any proof of this, although it would certainly explain her ugly face, her despicable behavior and her last name which isn't of Slavic origin.)
Thumbs up received: 1337

Thumbs down received: 11

About 30 minutes ago someone gave me a thumbs down for this post. Of course, that's his/her right, but instead of simply hiding in the shadows, why don't you step up and explain why you didn't like my post? Do you think it's wrong of me to criticize the bloodthirsty, jew-backed Ukrainian chauvinists who torture and murder their fellow citizens who don't want to be ruled by corrupt jewish gangsters?

Is Agnes Grima back, or do we have another pro-Jewkraine poster here? Speak up, sir/ma'am. Make your case here on this free speech forum.

Old September 27th, 2018 #36
ToneDeaf

Quote:
artificial people known as "Ukrainians".
It's always a good thing to know your history.

Nachtigall Battalion

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nachtigall_Battalion

Ukraine honors nationalists whose troops butchered Jews
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/213064

Ukraine ethnic 2001 by regions

Quote:
jew-backed . . . by corrupt jewish-gangsters
Just as they do in every country globally,
no one is immune.

keep demographics in mind too,
0.2% jews in Ukraine
compared to russia >

Last edited by ToneDeaf; September 27th, 2018 at 06:57 PM.

Old September 27th, 2018 #37
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToneDeaf View Post
It's always a good thing to know your history.
Oh absolutely, and anybody who knows anything about history understands that my comments were accurate (and your links certainly didn't disprove anything I wrote). This subject has been discussed in the long thread about the "Maidan revolution" (read: jewish coup).

Quote:
Just as they do in every country globally,
no one is immune.
Do all Western countries have large amounts of people who are eager to do the jews' dirty work by openly kidnapping, torturing and murdering their fellow citizens whose only crime is that they don't want to be ruled by jewish gangsters? Do all Western countries have academics who are bloodthirsty psychopaths who openly mock and insult their fellow citizens who are murdered in painful ways, and who insult their country's children for having foreign names?

In the post that we're discussing I mentioned Irina Farion, who is a famous politician and a docent at the Lviv Polytechnic National University. She said that the Russian-speaking people who were brutally killed in the 2014 Odessa massacre are demons who are now burning in hell. That's not normal.

This Farion bitch has also visited Ukrainian kindergartens where she attacked and insulted children simply because they had Russian names. Does this normally happen in other Western/white countries? Do prominent Swedish academics insult Swedish children for having popular English names like Johnny, Kevin, Jennifer, etc.? Do prominent Italian academics insult Italian children for having popular Slavic names like Ivan, Mirko, etc.?

Old September 27th, 2018 #39
ToneDeaf

Give them credit for
trying to keep Ukraine for Ukrainians.
Now, as the problem of meddling jews
goes, which is the real problem and
a global one at that.
Lets see if Putin reprimands israel
for shooting down the russian planes.

As if russia would have any contempt against
the THOUSANDS of russian-jews in israel.
but then . . some are too slow to catch on regarding
communistic agendas.

Last edited by ToneDeaf; September 27th, 2018 at 08:37 PM.

Old September 28th, 2018 #40
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToneDeaf View Post
Give them credit for
trying to keep Ukraine for Ukrainians.
They're not "trying to keep Ukraine for Ukrainians"; they handed over their country to evil jews who hate Slavs. Read the OP.

Quote:
Lets see if Putin reprimands israel
for shooting down the russian planes.
As if russia would have any contempt against
the THOUSANDS of russian-jews in israel.
but then . . some are too slow to catch on regarding
communistic agendas.
Oh, I see. It's the old "Don't trust Putin, he's a jew-lackey" argument. Okay, buddy. Carry on.

Tags
jewkraine, jews, petro poroshenko, sex, ukraine

Thread