Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 25th, 2008 #281
Joe Snuffy

Don't watch much TV but on the radio I have heard an add to sign up for an emergency message to be sent to your cell phone if a child is abducted. The commercial goes on to show how it works by playing out a scenario in which a white male abducts a female nigger kid. The alert is sent out and the nigger is then saved.

Old February 27th, 2008 #282
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Snuffy View Post
Don't watch much TV but on the radio I have heard an add to sign up for an emergency message to be sent to your cell phone if a child is abducted. The commercial goes on to show how it works by playing out a scenario in which a white male abducts a female nigger kid. The alert is sent out and the nigger is then saved.
A White male abducting a black kid ???? ooooooo how realistic .

Got to go , a mouse just ate my cat .

Old February 27th, 2008 #283
Jay Jay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Snuffy View Post

Was the Amber alert broadcast in Ebonics? Did the white male promise the niglet a stable home? Maybe she wanted to go with him?

Old April 3rd, 2008 #284
Susan

Default A new anti white male radio ad

I've recently begun hearing another really anti white male radio ad. This one is for AT&T Fast Access DSL (I'm pretty damn sure). The whole ad is done in a "fast forward" kind of way. It starts out with a white female and male meeting, then it goes to their courtship, their wedding, their first child, then it takes a nasty turn. The ad then goes to their divorce and you hear the lawyer announce them divorced, the male says something, a female child says "Mommy?", and then a bored disgusted white female voice says "I'm outa here". Yeah, so now not only does the white woman not want the white man, she also doesn't want her own white child.

Yeah, it doesn't get more anti white male hating than that. I hear it a lot on Dave FM, 92.9 on Atlanta radio.

Oh, and there's another running right now too that features a white male talking about his income tax not being done. And of course the other male in the ad, a nigger male already has his income tax return done and is all set.

Then, there's another ad running right now about the Georgia Lottery, I think, that has a dumb sounding white male going from person to person, door to door, trying to find someone he can con into thinking he is their long lost "son, cousin, brother, whatever", to get some of their lottery money, and of course one of the people who opens the door is a put upon nigger male telling the white guy he's not his brother and slamming the door in his face.

All of this really is just too much already. When did the butt of every joke become the white male and the stupid idiot in the ad become the white male? What people are doing this? What are these companies thinking.....or is there simply no one in charge anymore who does think????

Old May 25th, 2008 #285
Susan

There's a Home Depot ad running right now in the Atlanta area featuring a white couple who are inside the store in different places shopping. The wife calls the husband on her cell phone to see where he is. He is looking at cement. The wife then prattles on about where she is and all the really good deals on what she's looking at. They hang up and then the wife calls the husband back again. The husband is still looking at cement. The wife prattles on again about all the good deals on what she's looking at. The third time, the husband says in a goofy voice "yeah, I really like cement" and the the wife goes "REALLY?" and then goes on to tell the husband what she's looking at and all the good deals, etc.

Again, the message is very clear: husband goofball, wife in charge and knowledgeable.

Old June 5th, 2008 #286
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

No commentary from me on this one, just sit back and watch:

Old June 6th, 2008 #287
Susan

I heard another ridiculous commercial this morning by Georgia Power. The radio ad has two women talking. One comments that she noticed the other's husband is collecting fireflies in a jar and isn't that cute, she hasn't done that since she was a child. The wife of the husband collecting the fireflies says "yeah, he's got this notion that if he just collects enough fireflies he can use them to light the house" (I've paraphrased a little here) They both laugh........

Yeah, another stupid white man who's got shit for sense. Or, so Georgia Power thinks.

Old June 11th, 2008 #288
Susan

Okay, since I seem to be the only one, except Myles, hearing these ridiculous commercials anymore, here's another one: I think this is an AT&T commercial for their Blue Room, whatever that is. Actually, I think it's some kind of a music ad. What do I know? I don't buy all that shit. Anyway....

There are two white guys talking to each other. One is saying to the other, "yeah, I'll tell my wife that we're going to the 3 day weekend music festival". So, one guy calls out in his best "niggerish" voice: "Yo, Lisa, we're going to the 3 day weekend music festival." A very bored, borderline angry white female voice yells back "No, you're not". The single guy says something like "oh man, it's like that is it?" The married guy says something, and then you hear the same bored, borderline angry white female voice call out "pick up your socks." End of commercial.

Another wussy white male who sounds very niggerish in the way he talks to his wife; "Yo, Lisa......". What white man says "Yo"? And then another angry sounding white female "dealing" with her childish husband.

Old June 12th, 2008 #289
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post

Yeah, another stupid white man who's got shit for sense. Or, so Georgia Power thinks.
Sure , all White men are senseless . who keeps the power on, phones working , food on the shelves of the stores , develops the digital age we use on the internet . 'Dem honkies can't do sheet '.

When will it be our time , to make commercials on jungle boys and kosher crooks.

Old June 13th, 2008 #290
Redneck Billy

The greatest harm is the message these ads send to our children.

Old June 13th, 2008 #291
Redneck Billy

If they made all ads TRUE TO LIFE they would be funny as hell and a lot more believable......................

Old July 20th, 2008 #292
Alex Linder
Administrator

July 2008, Miller

Hiden camera. Bartender returns excessive change. Who will be honest enough to point this out? Not White man A, B, C, or D. But the nigger will!

Niggers are honest and white men aren't. That's just how they roll, those smokies.

Old July 29th, 2008 #293
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

Mr. T chases White fag speedwalker, firing Snickers minigun at him.

http://www.tmz.com/aol_welcome_video?titleid=1697162951
who do not adequately realize the irritations they inflict."
- H.G. Wells (November 11, 1933)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old July 31st, 2008 #294
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Okay, since I seem to be the only one, except Myles, hearing these ridiculous commercials anymore, here's another one: I think this is an AT&T commercial for their Blue Room, whatever that is. Actually, I think it's some kind of a music ad. What do I know? I don't buy all that shit. Anyway....

There are two white guys talking to each other. One is saying to the other, "yeah, I'll tell my wife that we're going to the 3 day weekend music festival". So, one guy calls out in his best "niggerish" voice: "Yo, Lisa, we're going to the 3 day weekend music festival." A very bored, borderline angry white female voice yells back "No, you're not". The single guy says something like "oh man, it's like that is it?" The married guy says something, and then you hear the same bored, borderline angry white female voice call out "pick up your socks." End of commercial.

Another wussy white male who sounds very niggerish in the way he talks to his wife; "Yo, Lisa......". What white man says "Yo"? And then another angry sounding white female "dealing" with her childish husband.
Yeah, I listen to Dave FM pretty often and I have heard those annoying ads.

Old August 1st, 2008 #295
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck Billy View Post
The greatest harm is the message these ads send to our children.
Absolutely. In fact, the intent is that White children see as many portrayals of dysfunctional, weak and sinister White men as possible. Meanwhile, non-Whites (especially blacks) are calm, thoughtful, analytical, reassuring, noble, etc.
The blacks themselves don't believe any of this nonsense. But White liberals, unwilling to defend themselves or other White men or even White women, can be created in large numbers with careful indoctrination beginning at a very early age.

Old August 4th, 2008 #296
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck Billy View Post
If they made all ads TRUE TO LIFE they would be funny as hell and a lot more believable......................
I saw one TV commercial that was more true to life and funny. I negro
is walking through a mall while eating a snickers bar. He is so engrossed
in eating the candy bar that he doesn't seem to notice as his pants
get ripped off by the escalator and he is left stripped down to his underwear.
LOL

Old August 9th, 2008 #297
Adi18
Banned

Thumbs down Bud light boycott

Canadian beer kicks the shit out of almost any American Beer I've tried, and even then my cousin who lives in America says the American Brands are way better tasting in Canada as they're brewed here with Canadian grain. I've seen this commercial and thought this is bullshit, considering there's an Absolute Vodka boycott and I never drink it anways, I'm going to do the same with Bud light for an "american" spokesperson making fun of a German.....
I can't find the actual commercial, just this message about it, explaining the persons trouble finding it as well. But I've seen it in heavy rotation on Canadian television.

Quote:
Bud Light "Keep The Good Times Going" spot
Submitted by kneelbeforezod on Tue, 08/05/2008 - 05:07.
This is a relatively new (within the last six months or so) commercial featuring a mascot character named "Budd Light", I'm curious as to who plays him.

The commercial starts off with a graphic of the "Keep the Good Times Going" slogan which is spoken by the Budd Light character. He's also superimposed just above the graphic.

The setting is a backyard party. The guests complain to Budd Light that while the party is fun, they are not having as good a time as they'd like. He informs them that it's probably due to a pale, reedy German man in a speedo-style swimsuit who is towelling himself off near the pool. (who Budd refers to as "Mr. Bag of Marbles")

Budd Light approaches the man and informs him (in German) that there's "a guy selling Schnitzel out front". The German man thanks him for this information and leaves.

Afterward the party is shown in full swing, and the "Keep the Good Times Going" graphic is shown again.

The Budd Light character wore a blue jumpsuit not dissimilar to the ones that Elvis used to wear. It featured a round patch on the left breast that said "Budd" and a belt buckle with the letters "BL" emblazoned on it. He also wore blue aviator style sunglasses. The character was portrayed as sort of a cartoonish superhero: Kind of a lower-key version of The Simpsons "Duffman".

The spot is in heavy rotation in here Canada, but I can't find any evidence of it on the internet, or even on the official Bud Light website. If anyone has any information about the actor who plays Budd Light, or even a link to an online video of the commercial, it would be greatly appreciated by me.
It's done in a much more offending way then this guy explains it, like as in get the dumb German out Bud man!! Fick Bud Light JA!

Old August 13th, 2008 #298
Amy

Ad for the new Special K Pecan and Cinnamon cereal.

Two women are on the phone with each other. One woman's husband (Woman 1) is in the room with her.

Woman 1: "I'm thinking about cheating." Husband glances up, looking shocked.

Woman 2 (eating the cereal out of the box): "Yeah, you can! This cereal is really good, and low in calories." Goes on to extole the wonders of Special K. We realize that Woman 1 is referring to speaking of herself being on a diet. Or that's what we're supposed to think.

Woman 1: "I'm going to do it!" She hangs up the phone and is giddy. Husband has a hang-dog expression and is really, really sad.

She turns around quickly, grabs her purse and on the run says to her husband, "I'm going out!" She's very quickly out of the shot, leaving her husband only to say meekly, "I love you!"

Old September 22nd, 2008 #299
Derrick Beukeboom

Default Hotels.com

Blatant disgusting homosexual commercial.

whites made to blow in straws to create bubbles while nigger master is in the bathtub.

translation: niggers are masters and alph types.
Whites are dweeby, homosexual losers who must please nigger males.

can we find out the ad. firm for this shit?

please contact hotel.com re this commercial.

Old September 23rd, 2008 #300
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Angry

That putrid piece of yidprop smacked me between the eyes the other day while watching coverage of The Ryder Cup,
(Alas, I was pulling for the Euros. Fuck U.S.A.!...U.S.A.!).
My immediate reaction wasn't anger at the luxuriating silverback or outrage at the oven-worthies behind the camera or in the Madison Ave. boardroom. They're just being true to their nature, serving their agenda, and engaging in the expected &!
What had me seeing red was the two WhINO fag-tors willingly portraying obsequious kowtowing White "men" for pay!
I would have sorely loved to cut open their throats and let them bleed out into the buck's bubble-bath!
Some things just aren't done, for love or money!

Tags
anti white advertisement

Thread