VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 28th, 2015 #521
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
I think what you are getting at here is the bourgeois fear of violating the established taboos, which Greggy exhibits to an unusual degree for a so-called White Nationalist. No radical change can be accomplished that way.
Last summer I was reading thru box of old magazines, I came across Andrew Ferguson's cover story on Duke, from way back when. He concluded Duke was not big enough for the forces he was trying to raise. I think that is right. Duke had the right instinct, but he doesn't truly know how to pull the emotion out of people, and so it trails off into whining about affirmative action. You have to get to the Hitler level to succeed.

That's with due respect to Duke, which I actually do feel, I'm not just saying it, because I can only imagine from the comparatively little I've seen the incredible pressure he withstood to get as close to winning as he did.

Old March 28th, 2015 #522
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Jesus, if even you think it might true, then that only increases the possibility.

I was not aware that people thought this, altho I'm told it has been brought up before.

The suspicion is that his last female companion was one of the tribe, or deputed by them, to spy on him and poison his food. With some kind of cancerous agent that burned out his stomach yet wasn't detectable by the time he went to the ER.

Who knows?
Well, the timing of his death is a real cause for suspicion, but against that you have to consider how difficult it probably would have been to get somebody close enough to him to poison him and only him, with some substance (what would that be?) that he would not notice, but which would cause him to contract an aggressive cancer.

And you also have to consider whether there would have been much simpler ways to do it.

So, actually, I lean a little bit away from the conclusion that Dr. Pierce was murdered, although there are reasons for suspecting it and asking questions.

Old March 28th, 2015 #523
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
I think what you are getting at here is the bourgeois fear of violating the established taboos, which Greggy exhibits to an unusual degree for a so-called White Nationalist. No radical change can be accomplished that way.
The problem with these PhDs is they write for each other. They all want to be cleverer than they next. They dont care about those not on that level. That's why they're seldom great leaders. Goebbels was the exception. Find his equivalent and you have something.

Rockwell explained it: conservatism is all about the bourgeois - the upper middle class. But that's just one part of the spectrum. And those, as the people with something to lose, only come in later in the game, when prospects for success appear. At the start, as Hitler knew and said, you have to go after the lower middle class and working class, which have comparatively less to lose, and fewer social fears.

To put it bluntly, as I've said before, if you're not willing to say nigger, you probably don't have what it takes to GRASP what it takes, not to get too meta (but writing so Greggy can understand, with his love of all things meta).

Look, you need smart guys. But they don't have to be off the charts. Greg's 136 sounds about right. That's where the main Nazis were, generally. Look at someone like Michaloliakos in Greece. that's what you need. You can use all the reason and reasons you want, but you have to nest it in an emotional appeal. And you have to be undeniably and obviously committed to what you are saying. You have to be seen publicly under your own name believing and acting on your own bullshit. And no amount of brains or being-correctness or manners or good dress or anything else will make up for that.

If you have that...then you have the chance to move the world. That's where it starts.

Old March 28th, 2015 #524
Alex Linder
Administrator

How can you write about what form of organization whites need while ignoring the reality that if it ever got serious, the enemy would try to destroy it? Knowing that, you have to protect it from the start or it's just another false start. Surely at this point we can see that. And if we don't have the ability to protect the kernel, then it's best just to spread ideas and wait for that time, if we can't speed it up.

Old March 28th, 2015 #525
Alex Linder
Administrator

Our cause is not pandering or whining about some issue, it's

"Come with me if you want to live."

(Schwarzenegger in "Terminator," as you should know)

Old March 28th, 2015 #526
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Well, the timing of his death is a real cause for suspicion, but against that you have to consider how difficult it probably would have been to get somebody close enough to him to poison him and only him, with some substance (what would that be?) that he would not notice, but which would cause him to contract an aggressive cancer.

And you also have to consider whether there would have been much simpler ways to do it.

So, actually, I lean a little bit away from the conclusion that Dr. Pierce was murdered, although there are reasons for suspecting it and asking questions.
Well, I don't know. Those who were there are the only ones who can make a question out of it.

The behavior described to me sure as hell sounded like a spy had been successfully put inside the camp.

Old March 28th, 2015 #527
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
How do you know this? How can you know this?
Amren's audience is conservative. Every conservative I've ever known has, on the jewish question, been one of three types.

They are jew wise but think it's best not to mention it in public.

They are philo-semites.

They are oblivious to the problem.

Chances are the majority of Amren financial supporters fall into one of those three camps.

Then there's a fourth source of support, jews who want to influence conservatism in a judeophile direction.

Old March 28th, 2015 #528
Robbie Key

Quote:
Jesus, if even you think it might true, then that only increases the possibility.

I was not aware that people thought this, altho I'm told it has been brought up before.

The suspicion is that his last female companion was one of the tribe, or deputed by them, to spy on him and poison his food. With some kind of cancerous agent that burned out his stomach yet wasn't detectable by the time he went to the ER.

Who knows?
Would that be the woman who didn't want her real name to be published in Fame of a Dead Man's Deeds? I read it recently, and my impression wasn't that of a lucky woman, or really a healthy relationship. Theoretically, that at least makes her vulnerable to outside forces trying to stir something up.

Last edited by Robbie Key; March 28th, 2015 at 11:06 AM.

Old March 28th, 2015 #529
zoomcopter

Quote:
My understanding is that he died of a rapidly advancing cancer.
As did Hugo Chavez, another enemy of the powers that be. An autopsy wouldn't reveal anything but the cancer. Yasar Arafat, however, when an autopsy was performed on him, showed that he had been posioned with a radioactive toxin, likely given to him in the form of food by agents of Mossad.

Old March 28th, 2015 #530
zoomcopter

Quote:
I don't know, a simple fly-over by a crop-dusting drone in the dead of night might've done the trick.

Old March 28th, 2015 #531
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
I don't know, a simple fly-over by a crop-dusting drone in the dead of night might've done the trick.
See, the problem with that is, there should have been several people with cancer. It would have been difficult to poison him and only him, which is a large part of why I doubt that this happened.

Old April 5th, 2015 #532
Robbie Key

RE: Should We Still Fight for Immigration Control? …Nope
April 4, 2015 in Commentary

by Matt Parrott

Over at American Renaissance, somebody has finally made an effort to rally White Nationalists to recommence fighting within the system for immigration control. Hubert Collins’ “Should We Still Fight for Immigration Control?” notes that the movement consensus has radically shifted on this subject within the last couple years, from being the one thing we all agree we should be doing to being the one thing we all agree we should stop doing. The shift is certainly abrupt, and the discussion about this shift in movement groupthink certainly deserves more debate than it’s had; but in attempting to articulate the seemingly straightforward case for our supporting immigration control, Mr. Collins ends up confirming just how weak the case for fighting for immigration control actually is.

Every single word in his question, “Should We Still Fight for Immigration Control?” is wrong.

“Should”

‘Should’ implies agency and activity. The White Nationalist “movement” has none of that. To declare that a subject “should” do one thing or another requires the subject to be capable of doing things. There’s no evidence of this. After decades of grandiose thinking and grandiloquent speaking, nothing distinguishes those who insist that White Nationalism is alive from the pet shop clerk in the Monty Python sketch who insists that the parrot is alive.

White Nationalism neither should nor shouldn’t fight for immigration control because this monolithic movement is no more. It has ceased to be. It’s pushing daisies, pining for the fjords, …

“We”

The implied “we” is “White Nationalists,” I presume. More broadly, anybody and everybody who believes that white folks in North America have a right and duty to carry on existing. “We” have very little in common, and we have less and less in common with each passing year as the shadow of dementia and death grows over yesteryear’s aging paleocon plurality. Despite all evidence to the contrary, Pat Buchanan is a mortal human who’s quite advanced in age, and nobody even comes close to his intellect, charm, and institutional access to promote the paleocon position.

I have more respect for Pat than I do for any other white advocate alive today. But I don’t think even Pat would claim that his political prerogative of righting the course of the American state toward a healthy future for its White Christian majority has succeeded or has much hope at this point. As far as I’m concerned, the moment he sets down his pen will be the exact moment when we can definitively declare that the American project is officially over. Paleocons who believe there’s utility in conventional struggle within the contemporary institutions will remain, but only as a sad cargo cult of crypt keepers who refuse to accept reality.

The paleocon plurality of White Nationalism is giving way to a diverse assortment of radically different factions with nothing in common except for the conviction that white interests are to be promoted. They don’t even have a general agreement on what “white interests” even are. There is no longer a coherent “we.” Our “Death to America” position over here at TradYouth is considered downright mundane and expected by the younger generation of white advocates who’ve grown up in an age where “America” has always been a globalist multicultural liberal machine, and it’s proof that we’re outright crazy and dangerous to those older white advocates who vaguely recall the distant memory from their youth when “America” was implicitly white.

The rift between the “Take America Back” faction and the “We Don’t Want it Back” faction has grown to the point that any kind of “we” can’t be much more than a thin superstrate over two very different movements. And within the latter faction of folks who are prepared to move beyond America, there are dozens of generally hostile and incompatible neo-tribalist factions with little in common. The mission of Traditionalist Youth Network is to get out in front of this and create a common space for a broad range of identitarian and traditionalist projects to promote our shared goals and present a united front to the enemies of identity and tradition, but chasing lizards and herding cats is easier than getting folk religionists and the varied denominations of Christian identitarians and traditionalists working together.

“Still”

We never started, we stopped trying to start, and there’s no “we” to start. “Still” is a misleading misnomer falsely implying some sort of fight has been going on and could hypothetically continue going on.

"Fight"

It’s been demonstrated beyond reputable dispute that the current system is too rigged against immigration control for any “fight” within the system to pay political dividends. Despite the majority of Americans wishing for more immigration restrictions, it’s very difficult to find a candidate willing to stake out a restrictionist position in the elections. If you find one willing, he’s unlikely to win once the agribusiness lobbyists, minority advocacy networks, and Organized Jewish community throw their weight behind his opponent. And if he wins, he’s unlikely to actually stand by his campaign promises once he’s actually in office. If he does do so, he’s likely to be thwarted by parliamentary procedures and party intrigue. And if he overcomes that and gets his immigration restriction signed into law, the leftist activist judiciary will shred it. Even if it overcomes the judicial blockade, it simply won’t be enforced at the executive level.

There are things which can be accomplished through the political process, but immigration restriction strikes too closely at the heart of the interests of Organized Jewry and neo-colonial corporate interests to be tolerated by the system. We’ve seen this process play out too many times to deny that it’s the case. To pretend that there’s “hope” in fighting in this manner is strategically irresponsible. There’s hope in fighting and a good fight must be fought whether it’s winnable or not. But we fighters have an obligation to adapt our tactics to the strategic realities of our situation, a situation in which fighting for immigration control within conventional American politics is a futile waste of precious energy, resources, and morale.

“Immigration Control”

For those who have given up on America as a potential vehicle for promoting White interests, the Rio Grande proves as shallow and dried up of a geopolitical reality as the river itself. In fact, Jan Stadler recently wrote a compelling article over at the kinist Faith and Heritage website entitled, “Latin America: The Refuge for White Survival?” The “Death to America” epiphany opens a vista of neo-tribalist answers to the question of white survival, answers which often invert the assumption that immigration and emigration are antithetical to white interests. If we can develop communities which are truly fertile and functional, then those communities can potentially survive in America’s chocolate future, or migrate to regions outside of the United States which have yet to become magnets for non-white migration.

Ultimately, “immigration” is a secondary problem. Just as a man with AIDS is more likely to complain of sores on his back and fungal infections in his mouth than he is of the root cause, Americans are more likely to complain about the opportunistic invasion of third world migrants than they are of the failure of vitality and will to survive which has created the opportunity in the first place. After all, merely a century ago, the Mexican border was Mexico’s problem, because we were healthier and more vital than that country. With a resolution of our spiritual crisis and a reawakening of our vitality, we can once again become a people who favor “open borders” because we’re the ones crowding ourselves out of our homeland and ambitiously expanding.

Conclusion

I fully agree with Hubert Collins that “Worse is Better” is a dangerous and defeatist mantra. I also agree with him that we can’t just assume that shock waves of third world migrants will reliably awaken white identity and provoke an effective response. Oftentimes worse is indeed just worse, and oftentimes people are invaded, displaced, and replaced without an effective response. After all, shock waves of white migrants into the American continent didn’t rally the Amerindians together for an effective response, despite the valiant efforts of Chiefs Pontiac, Tecumseh, and others. Sitting around patiently awaiting some sort of Hegelian meta-historical antithesis of the current trends is the worst sort of paralyzing sophistry that our movement should indeed reject.

Unlike Mr. Collins, I believe in a political future here in America which aligns with the changes in technology, social networks, and politics already rapidly taking hold both here and abroad; a future in which power is dramatically decentralized as political technology succumbs to the massive distribution which is steadily transforming every other aspect of economics, sociology, and daily life in the world today. “America” is proving too cumbersome, bulky, and monolithic to succeed in the agile, open source, and neo-tribal world that’s taking shape. The fight for immigration control belongs to yesterday’s white dissidents. Tomorrow’s white dissidents share a common struggle to develop and advance their diverse array of distinct neo-tribal white communities.

http://www.tradyouth.org/2015/04/re-...ation-control/

Old June 30th, 2015 #533
Joe_Smith

So I read this James O'Meara everywhere. Counter Currents gets it right here and there, and the spirit of what they're doing is great, but in practice having a bunch of faggots writing for you is a problem.

Does the "Judaic crypsis of Mad Men" really need to be written? The problem with fags, even ones who think they're white nationalists, is that they're usually bourgeois cosmopolitans or hipsters. So they spend all their time writing about pop culture and novelty rather than serious political stuff.

On top of that, the weird sexual crap these fags are into, that they can't even keep off their social media sites, is a black eye for the movement. Who the fuck would want to stand shoulder to shoulder with a man who on the weekends dresses up like a woman and has strangers beat and sodomize them?

Old January 2nd, 2016 #534
Robbie Key

Ethnosuicidal nationalists

Henry Wallis: The Death of Thomas Chatterton. The subject of
the painting was the poet who died after he poisoned himself.

______ 卐 ______

“‪Even the pro-white ‘movement’ seems beholden to this irresistible death-wish.‬”

—‪Joseph Walsh

The revelation has come to me that liberals, conservatives and white nationalists are, ultimately, on the same fucking page. The only behavioral difference between them is speed.

Gentile liberals, led by the Jews, are driving the train on the road to white extinction on high speed. Non-Jew conservatives are merely trying to lower the speed by softly hitting the break here and there to slightly hinder the liberals’ ways. White nationalists, already outside the train, are heading exactly toward the same direction but at a much slower, walking pace.

Let us compare the values of the self-styled White Nationalists with the real defenders of the Aryan race, the National Socialists:

• Hitler and the NS men organized themselves in a political party—the very first, elemental step to make a difference in the real world. The WN cyber-based “movement” on the other hand refuses to leave the homely comfort zone. Nationalists who are doing this: Every single “neonazi,” white nationalist, southern nationalist or conservative racialist today, including old internet sites such as Stormfront, American Renaissance, VDARE and Majority Rights. None of them has dared to form a racist party. (In the case of Greece’s Golden Dawn, they are not Aryans.)

• The NS men clearly defined their race as Germanic (which includes Austria, the Scandinavian countries, the Netherlands, Switzerland and even some parts of the old Soviet Union; furthermore, Hitler dreamt to share the world with the Anglo-Saxons, especially with the English Empire). Those who advocate WN on the other hand are predominately anti-nordicists, and anti-eugenicists to the core. Like the American “conservatives” of the Republican Party who treat mestizos as equals, in order not to offend Mediterranean sensibilities they refuse to acknowledge that the standard for whiteness is the Nordic type. Many have no objection to grant amnesty to the off-white population in Europe, even if that means the eventual mongrelization of the real whites. Nationalists who are doing this: Most bloggers and commenters over the boards, especially at the WN webzine Counter-Currents Publishing.

• Hitler and the inner NS party abandoned Christianity, a Levantine-inspired religion which only enfeebles the Germanic peoples. Many WNsts, incapable of radical departures from our parents’ religion, unabashedly proclaim their Christianity and have blinded themselves about the toxicity of the Galilean cult. Nationalists who are doing this: Stormfront, the Traditionalist Youth Network led by the two Matts, James Edwards of The Political Cesspool, Occidental Dissent, the neonazi Daily Stormer and even Metapedia.

• The NS men, even the Catholics and Protestants, gave up Christian axiology and became pragmatic Nietzscheans. On the other hand Christian and secular WNsts subscribe it: both groups strive to appear as the proverbial “good Christians.” The neonazi Carolyn Yeager and the historian Arthur Kemp even have tried to rationalize away the Germans’ legit will to conquer those Slavs who had delivered their nation to the Bolshevik Jews. (Clarification: George Lincoln Rockwell and William L. Pierce flourished before the term “white nationalist” became fashionable. They were not WNsts but rather followed the spirit of Hitlerian National Socialism. Neither subscribed the Christian scruples regarding our interaction with the radical Other.) White Nationalists who still subscribe Christian axiology: With the exception of VNN Forum virtually all of them. Moreover, like Hunter Wallace of Occidental Dissent and many commenters in those forums, racialists freak out piously when a lone wolf makes a scene leaving some enemy casualties behind. Even Irmin Vinson, who wrote an apologetic book about Hitler, did this.

• Hitler and the NS men took for granted sexual polarity. Like all militaristic Western cultures they subscribed patriarchy—no woman was allowed in the leadership class. WN males on the other hand have become feminized beyond recognition. Most of them have no problem at all with the feminism that has been wreaking havoc in the fair race and the morals of the fair sex since the 1960s. The NS men had an absolute will to biological fertility. Feminized WNsts have no problem allowing career women in their conferences or practicing ethnosuicidal birth control. Nationalists who are doing this: With the exception of Andrew Anglin all notable WN websites and conferences, including the London Forum which admits women speakers, and even “revolutionary” or eccentric groups like those of Harold Covington and Sebastian Ronin.

• Ethos. The German National Socialists simply and straightforwardly pursued the fulfillment of their duty to the point of dying heroically for the fate of their race. Like the Republican Romans their ethos was severe, Stoic and brutal. Feminized WNsts on the other hand still live under the illusion of the American dream, or the infantile pursuit of universal happiness. Like the late imperial Romans they are hedonists. They lack the Teutonic spirit of tribal sacrifice and the saying, “We don’t stand a chance unless our men become killing machines and our women birthing machines” sounds like antimusic to their ears. Nationalists unwilling to sacrifice themselves for the 14/88 words: All of them! Who lusts to become a bloodthirsty soldier or literally force our spoiled women to become birthing machines? With the exception of the late David Lane, Who treasures in his heart the history of the rape of the Sabine women which gave birth to the virile Republican Rome?

• Enemy #1: materialism. Hitler and the NS men pursued collectivism, honor, structure, order and militarism always in harmony with the aesthetic drive of the Aryan soul. In Uncle Adolf’s table talks for example the subjects of the most beautiful Western architecture, painting and classical music are omnipresent as the blueprints of what the Reich would be after the consolidation of his conquests. On the other hand, even those WNsts who think like real men and advocate a final solution to the non-Gentile problem pursue the freedom of the civilian societies and, to boot, the cult of the atomized individual: libertarianism. In WN forums you don’t see much criticism of larger factors of white decline than the Jewish problem such as the mercantile societies that degenerated in capitalism and, presently, full-blown hedonistic materialism: the uttermost corruptor of the Aryan soul for any honest reader of the History of the white race. Nationalists who have not assimilated the wisdom behind the saying “The Cathedrals were built to the glory of God; New York was built to the glory of Mammon”: countless, including Alex Linder of Vanguard News Network.

• The NS men aimed for war and conquest. Adolf Hitler said: “Any other course that does not lead to the strongest race ruling mankind, means mankind has passed the peak of its development and the end will not be the reign of any supreme moral idea, but degeneration into barbarism and eventually chaos.” Feminized WNsts on the other hand cherish democracy, pacifism and even the secularists make the sign of the holy cross when sighting true Aryan militarism. Compare the Führer’s words with a statement of Kevin MacDonald during an interview by a Jew (!) about the differences between WN and NS: “The white advocacy movement, as I see it, is not exterminating anybody. It is simply going to assert our interests within the democratic form of government that we have… It doesn’t advocate conquering Mexico, you know—anything like that. There are lots of differences.” White nationalists who think like the professor and his Occidental Observer: All Christian nationalists; the (European) New Right and the American New Right—which are not Christian—, the poseurs of Alternative Right (and Richard Spencer’s Radix). In his videos David Duke even shares the Christian sense of compassion for the colored races.

• Finally, Hitler and the NS men recognized the problem of cultural degeneracy in general and degenerate music in particular. Hans Severus Ziegler opened the exhibition “Degenerate music” in 1937 in Düsseldorf. Later, it was presented in Weimar, Munich and Vienna. The hedonist WNsts on the other hand enjoy themselves with the American-Negro phenomenon of rock antimusic. They are basically wiggers. The commenter whose words I quoted in the epigraph has also said: “Degenerate music leads to the extinction of the White race. It is racially suicidal.” Here is a good quote from Encyclopedia Dramatica:

Whereas the original Nazis actually maintained their German culture, celebrating, appreciating and reveling in German art, literature and music, modern-day Nazis get their culture by listening to a lot of White Power Rock’n’Roll. Never mind the fact that rock’n’roll is essentially African-American folk music borrowed by the White Man, and that “borrowing” something from another culture is the definition of multiculturalism and that Hitler devoted an entire chapter of Mein Kampf describing how the degradation of Aryan culture would lead to the extinction of the white man.

Nationalists who have promoted degenerate music: countless since the old podcasts by Kevin Strom, and more recently Alex Kurtagić, Greg Johnson and many, many more. Virtually all male hosts, guest speakers and listeners of WN radio podcasts love simian music, including some internet shows hosted by one of our best European minds, Tomislav Sunić. In a nutshell, presently all white racists, even the sophisticate, are inadvertently committing racial suicide.

My priesthood

From this post henceforth I’ll add further entries only if I see big events in the news (more spectacular events than the Jihad attack in San Bernardino, California, the last year). The inescapable fact is that in WN there is no actual resistance against the genocidal mass immigration of non-whites and forced fraternisation with them. Apparently George L. Rockwell was the last National Socialist of the West. Being a true Nazi involves forming a fascist party in Europe, or much more difficult, in North America—something that contemporary racists not dare do.

Trying to summon or discipline bourgeois racists that don’t leave the internet destroys the morale of the true fanatic: the priest of the 14 words. Unless these cowards become brave, unlikely in a race that is presumed dead, I must do something else. Pity!: with no Aryan men offering real resistance to the System I have no choice but to try to fulfill my priesthood alone.

Here’s my plan as a hermit. My books on childrearing [1] could help the future ethnostate, which capital should already be in Berlin had it not been for the Anglo-Saxons. But this State would only be reborn if this race repents from its unforgivable sin—if that is possible.

https://chechar.wordpress.com/2016/0...-nationalists/

Old January 2nd, 2016 #535
Joe_Smith

Chechar is constantly ragging on people whose private confession is of the "Galilean cult" and non-northern Europeans, yet is a man in his 40's who sees the world through the lens of Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings. He doesn't seem to posit any alternative to politically organizing people in rural Kentucky. Heimbach and co. have a strictly secular political party , but talk to crowds in familiar religious terms here and there, so what?

Not to mention the blogger "Cesar Tort"...is an obvious non-white Mexican (look up his picture). He's got a hard on for attacking meds, yet he himself is half-med and half montezuma, LARPing as a Scandinavian elf on the internet. That's the real reason he doesn't take any of this seriously, and if you read between the lines you see the stuff he writes revolves around his fantasies about blonde women.

I won't say Christianity is a good thing in and of itself, but I will also not say its the root of our demise. If anything, Christianity can be a source of resistance, as it can be a reference point for civic life (churches, community centers, public rites, etc). The Orthodox Church was the center of the White Army as they resisted the Judeo-Bolsheviks, for example.

Old January 2nd, 2016 #536
N.B. Forrest

That Chechar is a real Ubermensch, there's no doubt about it....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old January 2nd, 2016 #537
Joe_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
That Chechar is a real Ubermensch, there's no doubt about it....
The Nationalsocialist revolution was a populist movement that mobilized the masses of into a bloc. The NS were great uniters, not dividers, and their definition of Aryan was actually much broader than the contemporary American WNs definition of "white".

Some people subscribe to the Christian confession, others have brown hair and or brown eyes (including a significant % of Germans and other northern Europeans). None of this was incompatible with NS before (to say the least), why would it be now?

To think someone who looks like he was just shit out of a peruvian jungle wants to be the gatekeeper of some internet Nordic pedigree club:

Is laughable to say the least.

With that said, obviously genuine Scandinavians and such have all the right in the world to preserve their small population in its current physical, cultural, spiritual, etc form. But let's not pretend a few thousand Walloons or Spaniards are the biggest threat to Swedish existence warranting this guy constantly making stinks about--that's mongo "chechars" own psychological issues talking.

Constant criticism and self-criticism are good things necessary in a real world movement. But then there are others that just want to reduce this to playing pretend because they don't really care.

Old January 4th, 2016 #538
Zorost

Wow, I can't believe I waded through this whole thread. Definitely worth it though, lots of food for thought.

Quote:
Our enemy is the international jew and, to use modern parlance, international jew is international. For instance, the ADL whistles, and Greek minister Samaras comes running to a dinner in NYC, where he reassures Big Kike he's doing all he can to jail and suppress Golden Dawn.

I think the biggest mistake Hitler made was not realizing this. He thought he could de-jew his own nation, and then face down the regional threats with diplomacy and saber-rattling. He didn't realize what a threat de-jewing Germany was to the international Jew, or what kind of hold they had on so many powerful nations.

I hate sounding like a liberal, but their phrase "think globally, act locally" seems like a good suggestion in many ways. Not everyone has the power to address international issues, but when addressing local issues the big picture should be kept in mind. To quote Thoreau, "There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root."

An example of this would be the burning of refugee centers in Europe. While acting to protect themselves locally is commendable, when you look at the big picture it does very little. It doesn't stem the flow of refugees, it doesn't dissuade politicians from bringing more. It does give politicians an excuse for cracking down on whites. I'm not saying such things shouldn't be done; if you can't protect your home you can't protect anything.

But people in that situation have to realize that at best they are just shunting the flow of refugees to a less reactionary but still nearby locale, and in a few decades or even just a few years it won't be refugees from foreign locations coming, it will be foreigners who live in every nearby city and village coming to rape and steal.

=====

Quote:
It's not really necessary to kill all the Jews. Jews are like a microbe that only becomes dangerous when it gets into an open wound. They are able to harm a society only because that society gives them an opening...

They can be very patient waiting for that opening though. In Europe the Jews had been sequestered in ghettos for centuries, their jewing in remission. Then they were allowed to leave, and the cancer spread like it always does.

=====

Quote:
Two things that need badly to be debunked are:

1) Overton Window

2) mainstream vs vanguard

These concepts are completely bogus as applied to WN. I will explain this later. Hint: you have to start with how the political system actually works. When you understand that, which I and others have explained many times, you see how the Overton Window only applies to people controlling the mass media - leftists.

I think the Overton window is absolutely key to WN victory. I believe you yourself have said that most whites agree with us in secret; the Overton window is what keeps them from acting upon that openly, not just in housing and relationship choices.

Quote:
I am amazed how many WN leaders and followers discount the power of official support and mass media control. That's all this stuff is - Authority telling people what it's ok to do and believe, and what must be shunned.
That is pretty much a summary of the Overton window.

Dr. Pierce once said that the percent of people who actually give a shit about either side is in the single digits, while the great mass of people don't much care; this is why he stopped trying for a mass movement. Unless we are planning on a violent revolution (which is bad), we need to get a large chunk of the populace to vote for candidates who will tend to support WNist positions (even if they don't recognize them as WNist positions). This won't be possible unless it becomes at least somewhat acceptable to debate race in public. That would require a shift in the Overton window.

=====

Quote:
Time spent rejecting charges is wasted. You really are metamorphosing into a complete conservative, and it makes me puke. "I'm not a [X]" is pure LOSERVILLE. Attack. Never defend. Never get defensive. That's what Goebbels advised. He is right. You are wrong. You advocate the conservative policy of verbal wimpiness that has an unbroken record of failing and going backward. Pathetic. You of all fucking people, and I mean that literally, of all people, should know better. VNN is disappoint.

I think Trump has proven you right 100%.
Standard Republican says "My dark friend makaka here..." and ends up dropping out of a race he could have won because he couldn't apologize fast enough.
Trump says, "most of the Mexicans coming here are rapists and murderers. Keep the Muslims out too. Fuck the Jew money I don't need it." and his numbers go up.

One disagreement I have is with your characterizing of all conservatives as being a certain way. I think you and many others here conflate individuals who say they are conservative with the ideology of conservatism. Nothing inherently makes someone with conservative views an apologist or a weakling, or a bad WNist. Unfortunately the only conservatives who are allowed to reach a large audience are the ones who make good punching bags. I think this is what colors the negative viewpoints many here have about conservative ideology. You yourself in this thread have posted a couple of examples of this censoring of true conservatives in the media (post 331, 110).

Most of Trump's policies are conservative, and he certainly isn't a good punching bag. The fact that even 'conservatives' who are supposed to be on his side are vehemently attacking him shows that the fix was in when it came to which conservatives get to speak in public.

related:
Quote:
Anglo-conservatism has never done a single damn thing to defeat, halt or even retard the judeo-bolshevik in its drive to communize the west and destroy the white race.
It stopped the Jews cold for over 100 years, then we started to weaken. Our first immigration law didn't allow any non-whites to become citizens, including Jews. Jews had pushed for immigration "reform" since the late 19th century, and weren't successful until the '60s. I would guess that increasing control of mass media is what caused our nation to weaken, not anything inherent in Anglo-conservatism.

Note that I'm defending the conservative ideology, not the professional conservatives of today. And I'm not an ideologue, I'm open to a lot of variations. Much of what AL has said about how a white nation should be organized are similar to what I've envisioned.

=====

Quote:
it's like ive said. whites cant get along. they dont agree on anything. so all WN need do is guarantee the essential for the large fraction of the race that desires it - living in an ALL-WHITE country. establish it, defend it - in perpetuity. the rest is up to private arrangements, as the body subdivides into arrangements as it sees fit.

I think whites get along as well or better than most races. We argue a lot, but we generally don't happily rape and murder the nearest village like Africans, or kill tens of millions of our countrymen in civil or cultural wars like the Chinese do on a regular basis.

I've been trying to figure out an over-arching idea for WN government, and I think this is one of the best starting points I've seen. I think whites in a libertarian type of existence do best. We invent more, we breed more, we question more, and yes, we argue more with each other. Unfortunately pure libertarianism inevitably leads to the nonsense we have today due to the weakness against an organized enemy, or against sad-looking refugees who crashed their own country and need another one to destroy.

I disagree with the death penalty for anyone who advocates against the racial policy though. The punishment should fit the crime, so instead they should be permanently deported to the kind of place they advocate for. Like drop them off on the beach in Haiti or Zimbabwe.

I'm not a fan of a confederacy, since that weakens the whole towards outside threats. A loose confederation of states proved to be a horrible way to fight a war, in both the Revolution and the Civil War. I think some kind of extreme federalism would be best.

ex:
Federal level-- total power in some areas but little in others. Top decision makers elected by state level officials, or something other than a straight popular vote. I'd even go for inherited if it was similar to the early Ottoman rules; there was a large number of competing heirs, the winner gets to be sultan. Guarantees certain individual rights, defends borders, enforces contract law, racial purity, etc.

County level-- about the same as today, with popularly elected judges, sheriff, DA, mayors.

State level-- somewhere in the middle between the populism of County and totalitarianism of Fed level.

Now that I think about it, there was a lot about the Ottoman Empire to recommend itself to WNs, not the least of which was the fact that it was actually ran by whites.

=====

Quote:
It truly is the case, I believe, that if you remove the jew, with its incessant lying, poisoning and degeneracy promoting, things will snap back to normal in short order. I really believe that.

I tend to agree. The problem, as Germany, South Africa, and Rhodesia found out the hard way, was that the rest of the jew-run world declares you Public Enemy Numba 1 and tries to destroy you.

A difference between then and now that would work in our favor is that other than the US, the Jews do not have a warlike nation to do their dirty work any more; their degeneracy has done its job too well. A 100 million strong white nation with leaders willing to do whatever it took would be unstoppable.

=====

Quote:
If "Show me that man, I'll show you the crime," is how things work, then why is Alex Linder a free man? That's the obvious question.
See what happens if he runs for office and looks like he might win.

One of the side benefits of so many laws and regulations is that when the gov needs to play wack-a-mole with threats, there is always something to arrest someone for if you just look hard enough.

"Boston civil-liberties lawyer Harvey Silverglate calls his new book "Three Felonies a Day," referring to the number of crimes he estimates the average American now unwittingly commits because of vague laws. New technology adds its own complexity, making innocent activity potentially criminal."

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB100014...38900830760842

=====

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesar Tort View Post
Moreover, the Iberians ruined their gene pool in a continent not because of the Jews, but because they fell prey of the "One Ring" together with Christ-instanity
I think Latin America shows the opposite of what you say it does. Even after almost 500 years of living in the same country as muds, many people of Spanish decent are still fairly pure. As someone on VNN noted recently, the president of Mexico's family looks more white than Jeb Bush's family. LatAm has a racial caste system, where there are the Spanish at the top of the heap and all the muds at the bottom. For the most part, the top doesn't mix with the bottom. The ones that come to this country as illegals are not from the top...

The Aryans settled in India 3,000+ years ago, and their racial caste system lasted into the modern era. Even after all that time, many in the highest caste could pass for white, or at the least are far whiter looking than the muds at the lower end of the caste system. The point being that whites do tend to stay white when jews aren't involved.

Old January 4th, 2016 #539
EricPowers
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorost View Post
Wow, I can't believe I waded through this whole thread. Definitely worth it though, lots of food for thought.

I think the biggest mistake Hitler made was not realizing this. He thought he could de-jew his own nation, and then face down the regional threats with diplomacy and saber-rattling. He didn't realize what a threat de-jewing Germany was to the international Jew, or what kind of hold they had on so many powerful nations.

I hate sounding like a liberal, but their phrase "think globally, act locally" seems like a good suggestion in many ways. Not everyone has the power to address international issues, but when addressing local issues the big picture should be kept in mind. To quote Thoreau, "There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root."

An example of this would be the burning of refugee centers in Europe. While acting to protect themselves locally is commendable, when you look at the big picture it does very little. It doesn't stem the flow of refugees, it doesn't dissuade politicians from bringing more. It does give politicians an excuse for cracking down on whites. I'm not saying such things shouldn't be done; if you can't protect your home you can't protect anything.

But people in that situation have to realize that at best they are just shunting the flow of refugees to a less reactionary but still nearby locale, and in a few decades or even just a few years it won't be refugees from foreign locations coming, it will be foreigners who live in every nearby city and village coming to rape and steal.

=====

They can be very patient waiting for that opening though. In Europe the Jews had been sequestered in ghettos for centuries, their jewing in remission. Then they were allowed to leave, and the cancer spread like it always does.

=====

I think the Overton window is absolutely key to WN victory. I believe you yourself have said that most whites agree with us in secret; the Overton window is what keeps them from acting upon that openly, not just in housing and relationship choices.

That is pretty much a summary of the Overton window.

Dr. Pierce once said that the percent of people who actually give a shit about either side is in the single digits, while the great mass of people don't much care; this is why he stopped trying for a mass movement. Unless we are planning on a violent revolution (which is bad), we need to get a large chunk of the populace to vote for candidates who will tend to support WNist positions (even if they don't recognize them as WNist positions). This won't be possible unless it becomes at least somewhat acceptable to debate race in public. That would require a shift in the Overton window.

=====

I think Trump has proven you right 100%.
Standard Republican says "My dark friend makaka here..." and ends up dropping out of a race he could have won because he couldn't apologize fast enough.
Trump says, "most of the Mexicans coming here are rapists and murderers. Keep the Muslims out too. Fuck the Jew money I don't need it." and his numbers go up.

One disagreement I have is with your characterizing of all conservatives as being a certain way. I think you and many others here conflate individuals who say they are conservative with the ideology of conservatism. Nothing inherently makes someone with conservative views an apologist or a weakling, or a bad WNist. Unfortunately the only conservatives who are allowed to reach a large audience are the ones who make good punching bags. I think this is what colors the negative viewpoints many here have about conservative ideology. You yourself in this thread have posted a couple of examples of this censoring of true conservatives in the media (post 331, 110).

Most of Trump's policies are conservative, and he certainly isn't a good punching bag. The fact that even 'conservatives' who are supposed to be on his side are vehemently attacking him shows that the fix was in when it came to which conservatives get to speak in public.

related:

It stopped the Jews cold for over 100 years, then we started to weaken. Our first immigration law didn't allow any non-whites to become citizens, including Jews. Jews had pushed for immigration "reform" since the late 19th century, and weren't successful until the '60s. I would guess that increasing control of mass media is what caused our nation to weaken, not anything inherent in Anglo-conservatism.

Note that I'm defending the conservative ideology, not the professional conservatives of today. And I'm not an ideologue, I'm open to a lot of variations. Much of what AL has said about how a white nation should be organized are similar to what I've envisioned.

=====

I think whites get along as well or better than most races. We argue a lot, but we generally don't happily rape and murder the nearest village like Africans, or kill tens of millions of our countrymen in civil or cultural wars like the Chinese do on a regular basis.

I've been trying to figure out an over-arching idea for WN government, and I think this is one of the best starting points I've seen. I think whites in a libertarian type of existence do best. We invent more, we breed more, we question more, and yes, we argue more with each other. Unfortunately pure libertarianism inevitably leads to the nonsense we have today due to the weakness against an organized enemy, or against sad-looking refugees who crashed their own country and need another one to destroy.

I disagree with the death penalty for anyone who advocates against the racial policy though. The punishment should fit the crime, so instead they should be permanently deported to the kind of place they advocate for. Like drop them off on the beach in Haiti or Zimbabwe.

I'm not a fan of a confederacy, since that weakens the whole towards outside threats. A loose confederation of states proved to be a horrible way to fight a war, in both the Revolution and the Civil War. I think some kind of extreme federalism would be best.

ex:
Federal level-- total power in some areas but little in others. Top decision makers elected by state level officials, or something other than a straight popular vote. I'd even go for inherited if it was similar to the early Ottoman rules; there was a large number of competing heirs, the winner gets to be sultan. Guarantees certain individual rights, defends borders, enforces contract law, racial purity, etc.

County level-- about the same as today, with popularly elected judges, sheriff, DA, mayors.

State level-- somewhere in the middle between the populism of County and totalitarianism of Fed level.

Now that I think about it, there was a lot about the Ottoman Empire to recommend itself to WNs, not the least of which was the fact that it was actually ran by whites.

=====

I tend to agree. The problem, as Germany, South Africa, and Rhodesia found out the hard way, was that the rest of the jew-run world declares you Public Enemy Numba 1 and tries to destroy you.

A difference between then and now that would work in our favor is that other than the US, the Jews do not have a warlike nation to do their dirty work any more; their degeneracy has done its job too well. A 100 million strong white nation with leaders willing to do whatever it took would be unstoppable.

=====

See what happens if he runs for office and looks like he might win.

One of the side benefits of so many laws and regulations is that when the gov needs to play wack-a-mole with threats, there is always something to arrest someone for if you just look hard enough.

"Boston civil-liberties lawyer Harvey Silverglate calls his new book "Three Felonies a Day," referring to the number of crimes he estimates the average American now unwittingly commits because of vague laws. New technology adds its own complexity, making innocent activity potentially criminal."

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB100014...38900830760842

=====

I think Latin America shows the opposite of what you say it does. Even after almost 500 years of living in the same country as muds, many people of Spanish decent are still fairly pure. As someone on VNN noted recently, the president of Mexico's family looks more white than Jeb Bush's family. LatAm has a racial caste system, where there are the Spanish at the top of the heap and all the muds at the bottom. For the most part, the top doesn't mix with the bottom. The ones that come to this country as illegals are not from the top...

The Aryans settled in India 3,000+ years ago, and their racial caste system lasted into the modern era. Even after all that time, many in the highest caste could pass for white, or at the least are far whiter looking than the muds at the lower end of the caste system. The point being that whites do tend to stay white when jews aren't involved.
The majority of Whites in Western Countries as far as the Ruling Classes are concerned are concerned are mixed with Jews. The West is essentially defeated. Even among the so called "Nationalist" Parties of Europe many are Kosher funded and have kicked out members for "Anti-semitism".

Not true Whites don't get along better with each other than any other Race of man. The lack of White Racial unity is proof of that. Out of all the Races in the World Whites are the least Racially unified in terms of having a group identity.

Old January 4th, 2016 #540
Zorost

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricPowers View Post
The majority of Whites in Western Countries as far as the Ruling Classes are concerned are concerned are mixed with Jews. The West is essentially defeated. Even among the so called "Nationalist" Parties of Europe many are Kosher funded and have kicked out members for "Anti-semitism".

Not true Whites don't get along better with each other than any other Race of man. The lack of White Racial unity is proof of that. Out of all the Races in the World Whites are the least Racially unified in terms of having a group identity.

Para1:
Yes, the jews are masters at subverting the opposition. I don't think we are defeated, as jews do not have it in them to keep a steady-state situation going. Inevitably they will jew too much and the host will either awaken or die. The host is global, so when the above happens the jew will have nowhere else to go. I started a thread expanding on this somewhere, "The Jews Will Lose" I think I called it.

Para2:
What race is unified? More relevantly, what race other than jews is more unified than whites were before the modern era? We are disunited now largely due to enemy action. 100 years ago "Birth of a Nation" was screened at the White House, and the president said, "It is like writing history with lightning. And my only regret is that it is all so terribly true". If a non-white looked askance at a white woman there was immediate punishment.

Blacks of the same neighborhood aren't even unified, they kill each other by the thousands every year. And that is in a civilized country, I can't even imagine what the nig-on-nig death toll is in Africa. Blacks only seem united because it is easy to unite against a weak but rich opponent. To mangle a line from Napoleon, a whiff of grapeshot would break their outer show of unity.

My point is that there is nothing inherent in whites that keeps us from unity. If anything, I think we have more of a natural tendency towards unity. Unfortunately many of us have been brain-washed into including other races within our concept of unity. We need to break that conditioning, and go back to being pro-white. Even as we argue and fight with other white groups, we need to realize it is a squabble between brothers, not an inter-species competition for limited resources as with non-whites.

Tags
#1, white nationalism, wn infighting

Thread