Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 11th, 2009 #1
KellyThorensen

Default Heidi Klum Pregnant Again!

She's having another half-breed! A girl this time. Someone sterilize this whore!

Too bad she isn't having as many children as she can with a white man.

http://gossip.about.com/b/2009/04/16...ourth-time.htm
I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain, somehow I'm still here to explain that the darkest hour never comes in the night. You can sleep with a gun, but when ya gonna wake up and fight?

Old July 11th, 2009 #2
10Bears

An aging model and a has-been singer. Has he had a hit since Kissed by a Rose( which sucked)?
How do these people afford to sashay around like "celebrities"? I predict reality will affect them in the next 5 to 10 years.

Old July 11th, 2009 #3
KellyThorensen

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10Bears View Post
An aging model and a has-been singer. Has he had a hit since Kissed by a Rose( which sucked)?
How do these people afford to sashay around like "celebrities"? I predict reality will affect them in the next 5 to 10 years.
Royalties? Showing up sometimes to various modeling gigs? Beats me. These niglets are the future criminals of America!
I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain, somehow I'm still here to explain that the darkest hour never comes in the night. You can sleep with a gun, but when ya gonna wake up and fight?

Old July 11th, 2009 #4
spikeman
Banned

One of the half-groids is more than likely going to slit her throat during her sleep.

Old July 11th, 2009 #5
KellyThorensen

Quote:
Originally Posted by spikeman View Post
One of the half-groids is more than likely going to slit her throat during her sleep.
Would anyone care if it did?

Old July 11th, 2009 #6
Duke Mitchell
Banned

I wonder who the father will be.

Old July 12th, 2009 #7
Horseman

Hahah, dumb people are so funny. You go through the life-long trouble of raising a kid, wanting the best of everything for him, but you give him inferior genetics when superior ones are easily within reach. way to go Heidi!! lmao.

Old July 12th, 2009 #8
The Bobster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10Bears View Post
Aren't the kikes subsidizing this whore via a cable TV show?

Old July 12th, 2009 #9
10Bears

Believe me, if she has a tv show I wouldn't know.

Old July 12th, 2009 #10
White Winger

I hate to use a "jewish" curse, but

EVERY POX AND PLAGUE UPON YOU BITCH AND YOUR "HUSBAND" AND ALL OF YOUR OFFSPRING( Except the first baby,of course - the one White child you had ),AND YOUR SHWOOGIE OFFSPRING'S OFFSPRING.

Mamas ,don't your babies grow up to be models....

Old July 12th, 2009 #11
John Denton
Banned

This issue was raised in an earlier post just over a couple of months back, if you want to check out some other comments.

Old July 12th, 2009 #12
SSanguine

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyThorensen View Post
She's having another half-breed! A girl this time. Someone sterilize this whore!

Not to burst your bubble, but this is really old news(months ago) and there are already about 3 threads on Heidi Klum and her newest babynews. You should use the search tool on events like these to see if they have already been posted.

Someone should merge all of these threads together. Vaaaaaaaaarg!

Old July 12th, 2009 #13
KellyThorensen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSanguine View Post
Not to burst your bubble, but this is really old news(months ago) and there are already about 3 threads on Heidi Klum and her newest babynews. You should use the search tool on events like these to see if they have already been posted.

Someone should merge all of these threads together. Vaaaaaaaaarg!
Sorry, I didn't know. I must be behind, because I just heard it yesterday. Yeah, if there are other threads on it, feel free to move or delete it.

Old July 13th, 2009 #14
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

One beautiful White child and two monsters, to be followed by a third creature. Thousands of years of her genetic tree destroyed.

Old July 13th, 2009 #15
Cindy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingWarrior View Post

One beautiful White child and two monsters, to be followed by a third creature. Thousands of years of her genetic tree destroyed.
I feel sorry for her daughter. It must be terrible to have to live in that household.

Old July 13th, 2009 #16
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

"It's eyes!! Oh my God, look at it!! It's head, body and feet!!!"

Old July 13th, 2009 #17
KellyThorensen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy View Post
I feel sorry for her daughter. It must be terrible to have to live in that household.
Can you imagine how bad those things treat that poor little girl?

Old July 13th, 2009 #18
Eilert
Blood Snob

Quote:

Can you imagine how bad those things treat that poor little girl?
Good point.

That's the real tragedy here. As a willing, race-destroying puppet for her Jewish media masters, Klum's fate is fixed. To hell with her. But her poor White daughter does not deserve to be raised among savage half-breed niggers.

What happened to your cool avatar, good-looking?

Old July 13th, 2009 #19
KellyThorensen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilert View Post
Good point.

That's the real tragedy here. As a willing, race-destroying puppet for her Jewish media masters, Klum's fate is fixed. To hell with her. But her poor White daughter does not deserve to be raised among savage half-breed niggers.

What happened to your cool avatar, good-looking?
I already addressed that. I took it down because I didn't want to offend anyone. It seems that by having my own pic as an avatar, I was "attention whoring". Whatever.

I hope Klum isn't like the dumb Angelina Jolie and outright downing her white daughter simply for being white.

Old July 13th, 2009 #20
JoeS.

Quote:

This woman has got to be mentally ill. There's nothing else you can call it. Maybe it's good she's not having mentally ill white children.

Tags
employee herpes outbreak, mudshark mayhem, swine flu claims dentist

Thread