Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 9th, 2004 #1
Karl Ramstrom...

Default TV & Movie Nazis - Photos of Hollywood Nazis In Television Shows & Movies

Nazis in television shows were always an audience eye-grabber, whether you loved 'em or hated 'em. Maybe it was the macho-looking uniforms, arguably the best-tailored, coolest looking army threads of any warring country on either the Axis or Allied side. Or maybe it was the suggestion of unbridled ruthlessness and power that Nazi uniforms evoked. Or possibly...for some of us...it was the unspoken feeling that maybe...just maybe...the wrong side won in WWII. Whatever the reason, Nazis in television have always had a visceral appeal to most of us, and during the 1960's, Nazis were abundant on our television screens, appearing in war dramas, comedys, even sci-fi shows, as this first photographic offering illustrates....

Dr. McCoy looks pretty convincing as a Nazi officer in this Star Trek episode

Last edited by Karl Ramstrom; July 11th, 2004 at 12:25 AM.

Old July 9th, 2004 #2
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

Does anyone know what this episode was called? I would like to get it through some filesharing prog.

Old July 9th, 2004 #3
John in Woodbridge

Default Nazi's

I'm wondering where I can get some of the Nazi progaganda films pre-WWII. Those were fascinating.

Old July 9th, 2004 #4
Karl Ramstrom...

Another 1960's TV Nazi - perhaps the most famous TV Nazi of all time...

Old July 9th, 2004 #5
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

the uniforms of the 40s were definitely more chic than the uniforms of the 30s. the short ties were kind of silly looking to my eye.

who hasnt had a few laughs of big fat georing in his goofy pimpstyle uniforms? based on that alone, I had little regard for him until I read Irving's book "Nuremberg" where he comes out very heroically.

Old July 9th, 2004 #6
Karl Ramstrom...

Another 1960's TV Nazi, "Hauptmann Dietrich" of the German Afrika Korps....

Old July 9th, 2004 #7
N.B. Forrest

To me, Klemperer looked quite Aryan. He only took the role of Klink on the condition that the show would make the Nazis look like fools.

Was John Banner, the actor who played Sgt. Schultz also a kike?

Old July 9th, 2004 #8
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelhaken
Leonard Nimoy, William Shatner and Werner Klemperer...all jews. I guess it gave jew execs a sense of control and power over Aryans to parade actors of the tribe (who didn't appear very jewish, that's how they got accepted by the gullible goyim) in "nazi" regalia.

Shatner was always full of balloon juice, what a head on that boychik! Nimoy was actually jewier, writing a successful book, "I'm not Spock", then years later another successful book, "I am Spock." 'What's that called again, class, jews set up, jews knock down, jews take profits.' So this time the first two were reversed, big deal.

I have to admit I never saw Klemperer in a episode of Hogan's Heroes or an interview where he was not likable. He said Bob Crane's peccadilloes were "a little indiscrete" but that he was otherwise a great guy. Impressive for a jew...and highly anecdotal.
Why the fuck stop there, how about "Oops Im not Spock afterall"? A Jewish Vulcan?.....Fascinating. LOL

Old July 9th, 2004 #9
Karl Ramstrom...

Sgt. Saunders (Vic Morrow) in a 1960's "Combat" episode being held captive by SS Kapitan Steiner (Richard Basehart of "Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea" fame)

Old July 10th, 2004 #10
bizmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by 999
Does anyone know what this episode was called? I would like to get it through some filesharing prog.
googling "star trek nazi episode" turned up this:

http://www.ericweisstein.com/fun/sta...nsOfForce.html

funny that it appears to be on a Jewboy's site.

more: reviews on amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...24811?v=glance

more: a ton of screencaps:

http://www.trek5.com/caps/tos/52_POF/

Last edited by bizmark; July 10th, 2004 at 02:49 AM.

Old July 10th, 2004 #11
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

Thank bizmark, from your first link:

Star Trek Epsiode 52, Season 2:
Patterns of Force
Excrutiatingly Detailed Plot Summary by Eric W. Weisstein

Episode #: << 52 >>
Air #: << 50 >>
Season: 2
Air Date: 1968-02-16
Stardate: 2534.0
Writer: John Meredyth Lucas
Story:
Director: Vincent McEveety
Guests: David Brian (John Gill?), Skip Homeier (Melakon), Richard Evans, Valora Norland (Blond spy), William Wintersole, Patrick Horgan, Ralph Maurer, Gilbert Green

When the Enterprise approaches the inner planet Ekos to investigate the cessation of communication with researcher John Gill, it is attacked with a rocket carrying a nuclear weapon. This is puzzling as well as dangerous, since neither the outer planet Zeon nor the inner planet Ekos is technologically advanced enough to possess rockets or nuclear warheads. The Enterprise retreats to maximum orbital distance and Kirk and Spock beam down (after having position-broadcasting transponders surgically implanted in case of mishaps).

Kirk and Spock discover that a Nazi movement has swept the planet, complete with genocide of the "Zeon pigs" residing on Ekos. They view a public newscast in which the Iron Cross second class is presented to Daras, hero of the Fatherland. Kirk and Spock are also shocked to learn that Gill appears to be the leader of the planet's Nazi movement.

When they are approached and questioned by a Nazi Lieutenant, they overpower him and Spock steals his uniform. Spock then pretends that Kirk is a Zeon he has captured and nerve pinches a Gestapo commander who wishes to take charge of Kirk. This provides Kirk's uniform, and Spock compliments Kirk by telling him "You should make a very convincing Nazi."

As Kirk and Spock make their way to see the Führer, they are confronted by a Nazi S.S. Major after Spock neglects to salute him. The Major becomes suspicious, and Spock is exposed when he is forced to remove his helmet. Spock and Kirk are then whipped in the process of being interrogated. Nazi Party Chairman Eneg interrupts the "questioning" and tells the Nazis to lock up Kirk and Spock for an hour (in contradiction to standing orders to execute prisoners after interrogation).

In prison, Kirk and Spock speak to an imprisoned Zeon (whom they had previously encountered being beaten on the street by the Nazis) and find that the Nazi movement began several years ago (corresponding with the arrival of Gill). They escape from prison by making a primitive laser from the rubindium crystals in their transponders using their cell's incandescent bulb as the excitation source (not quite a flash arc and ruby crystal, but close enough in a pinch). Spock hides outside the cell and then nerve pinches the guard when Kirk summons him under the pretext of wanting to talk. Kirk and Spock also allow the Zeon prisoner to tag along.

Kirk and Spock penetrate Nazi headquarters with the help of Secretary Daras and Chairman Eneg. They discover that Gill is only the drugged puppet of deputy Führer Melakon after he gives a stilted speech unleashing the final assault on Zeon. McCoy is beamed down and manages to barely overcome the drug. Gill tells them that he started the Nazi movement to unify the planet (because it was the "most efficient system Earth ever knew"). With an extra hypo from Kirk, Gill manages to call back the invasion fleet and denounce Melakon as a traitor. Melakon grabs a machine-gun and kills Gill, only to be shot himself. Chairman Eneg takes over and stops the killing, declaring that "it is time to live the way our Fürher intended. Kirk and company then return to the Enterprise in peace.

The 60s were the time the kikes transformed the media into a totalitarian kikenvision. That means the old Star Trek series still have many enjoyabable moments but everything after that is multicultural shit.

Old July 10th, 2004 #12
John in Woodbridge

Default The Pianist

This Nazi character in "The Pianist" was well done.

Old July 10th, 2004 #13
Karl Ramstrom...

Going back to the 1940's, we find one of the first American portrays of Adolf Hitler in film...

Old July 10th, 2004 #14
Karl Ramstrom...

From Moe's Hitler on The Three Stooges, we go to another portrayal - Richard Basehart's (of Voyage To The Bottom of the Sea fame) serious attempt to depict Der Fuehrer in a more human light, here shown with his lovely Eva Braun...

Old July 10th, 2004 #15
Uncle Marc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Ramstrom
Nazis in television shows were always an audience eye-grabber, whether you loved 'em or hated 'em. Maybe it was the macho-looking uniforms, arguably the best-tailored, coolest looking army threads of any warring country on either the Axis or Allied side. Or maybe it was the suggestion of unbridled ruthlessness and power that Nazi uniforms evoked. Or possibly...for some of us...it was the unspoken feeling that maybe...just maybe...the wrong side won in WWII. Whatever the reason, Nazis in television have always had a visceral appeal to most of us, and during the 1960's, Nazis were abundant on our television screens, appearing in war dramas, comedys, even sci-fi shows, as this first photographic offering illustrates....

Dr. McCoy looks pretty convincing as a Nazi officer in this Star Trek episode
In German language they will say, that those 4 Guys are in the
"Bekleidungskammer"

Greetings...
Die Freiheitliche Stimme der Freien westlichen Welt gegen Islam-Terror, Kommunismus, Grüne, Homos & Zigeuner!

Old July 10th, 2004 #16
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
I wouldn't doubt it for a minute.

Yes, John Banner was a kike also.
For some reason, Banner seems to have made a habit of playing "despicable Krauts": he also played a "guilty" German mayor in "The Young Lions", the anti-Nazi tract starring Marlon Brando, fag Montgomery Clift, lounge lizard Dean Martin (!) and Maximillian Schell - who apparently was either a self-hating German or a yet another kike, since he also played the defense attorney in the loathsome "Judgment at Nuremburg".

Old July 10th, 2004 #17
Bragi

Default Bill Gates? Say it ain't so ma!

I found this pretty amusing image on the web.

Sieg Heil Herr Gates.

Hope I'm not too off topic. Obviously this pic was done by a lemming attempting to mock Microsot's software dictatorship.

Old July 11th, 2004 #18
Karl Ramstrom...

Clint Eastwood as a Nazi in "Where Eagles Dare"...

Old July 11th, 2004 #19
Uncle Marc

Cool Sieg Heil Dog Photos

I'll hope, that will not "Off-topic" too, but check out that dog, which can make a fully SIEG-Salute:

http://geocities.com/hillsboromoonbeam/

undefined I'll think, it's amazing !!!

Grüsse...
Die Freiheitliche Stimme der Freien westlichen Welt gegen Islam-Terror, Kommunismus, Grüne, Homos & Zigeuner!

Last edited by Uncle Marc; July 11th, 2004 at 12:29 AM.

Old July 11th, 2004 #20
Sieg

Quote:
Nimoy was actually jewier, writing a successful book, "I'm not Spock", then years later another successful book, "I am Spock." 'What's that called again, class, jews set up, jews knock down, jews take profits.' So this time the first two were reversed, big deal.
He also write a third book, called, "I'm Not Spock, I'm Spockstein, But If It helps Me Fool The Goy Audience, I'm McTavish."

Thread